The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WHERE are the spoileres?!?!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-15-02, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"WHERE are the spoileres?!?!"
Maybe I missed this stuff, if so please direct my attention to the correct location. But to my surprise I am not seeing any of our usual spoiler information, and unfortunately I could not gather it myself.

Did Rob have a chat on Friday? Did anyone attend? Does anyone have a transcript or know where we can read a transcript?

Was Rob on the Early Show Friday? Did he say anything of interest, or was he effectively muzzled?

Thanks in advance!

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: WHERE are the spoileres?!?! s_man 04-15-02 1
   RE: WHERE are the spoileres?!?! SurvivinDawg 04-15-02 4
 RE: WHERE are the spoileres?!?! Drive My Car 04-15-02 2
   RE: WHERE are the spoileres?!?! lynningeorgia 04-15-02 3
       RE: WHERE are the spoileres?!?! SurvivinDawg 04-15-02 5
 RE: WHERE are the spoileres?!?! rotu rooter 04-15-02 6
   RE: WHERE are the spoileres?!?! SurvivinDawg 04-15-02 7
       RE: WHERE are the spoileres?!?! KLicK 04-15-02 8
           RE: WHERE are the spoilers?!?! George Tirebiter 04-15-02 9
               RE: WHERE are the spoilers?!?! SurvivinDawg 04-15-02 10
                   RE: WHERE are the spoilers?!?! In The Woods 04-15-02 11
                       RE: WHERE are the spoilers?!?! SurvivinDawg 04-17-02 12
                           RE: WHERE are the spoilers?!?! Crui... jkokoj 04-17-02 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

s_man 579 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-15-02, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail s_man Click to send private message to s_man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: WHERE are the spoileres?!?!"
Dawg,

I did attend the chat on Friday, but got interepted for more than half (I was at work, you know). I didn't transcript it, b/c the transcript is usually avail on the SeeBS site on Mon or Tues. Sorry. I saw nothing of any interest, spoiler wise. They are usually heavily edited though, so I didn't expect much.

I did not, nor do I usually, see the Early Show interview. Like you, I must rely on the other "spoilers" for any info there.

04-15-02, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: WHERE are the spoileres?!?!"
I appreciate your effort s-man, but do realize this: we don't know what the See-BS site edits, includes, excludes, etc., so it's nice to get someone's version that SeeBS doesn't "affect" (perhaps "infect" would be the proper term? )

Sometimes the chat is held back and not posted before the next show, either. I think this happened to Hunter's chat. I might be wrong as to exact timing, though.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-02, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WHERE are the spoileres?!?!"

did some poking around, and found the Chat did take place on friday, but the transcrpit hasn't been added yet. When it is up it should be here

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor4/show/episode07/chat.shtml

Rob was on The Early Show ( did quite well, seemed relaxed and they liked him) Don't know what we can get out of it, he was careful about what he said. Find that interview here

http://www.cbsnews.com/earlyshow/entertainment/celebspot/20020412surv_marq_rob.shtml

http://www.cbsnews.com/earlyshow/entertainment/celebspot/20020412surv_marq_rob.shtml

lynningeorgia 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-15-02, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lynningeorgia Click to send private message to lynningeorgia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: WHERE are the spoileres?!?!"
I watched the Early Show with Rob. There really was NOTHING as far as spoiler info. But, what really got me mad was Bryant Gumbel(Dumbell) started talking about baseball...BASEBALL! The last 5 minutes of Rob's appearance was all about baseball!!
That guy is sooo aggrevating. By the way...I am a newbie...
so "Hi Everybody"

04-15-02, 08:51 AM (EST)
5. "RE: WHERE are the spoileres?!?!"
Hi LynnInGeorgia, welcome to the board. I'm glad to see someone else from Georgia here.

rotu rooter 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-15-02, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rotu%20rooter Click to send private message to rotu%20rooter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: WHERE are the spoileres?!?!"
You can find the "highlights" of the chat at SurvivorFever:

http://survivorfever.net/final_chat_rob.html

04-15-02, 10:30 AM (EST)
7. "RE: WHERE are the spoileres?!?!"
Thank you for the link! There are some really good tidbits of information in there, especially regarding Kathy! I'm stunned See-BS allowed some of that stuff to go through, but maybe they did so in the hope of misdirection.

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-15-02, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: WHERE are the spoileres?!?!"
Has eye-mail come out yet?

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-15-02, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: WHERE are the spoilers?!?!"
I have been sitting here patiently waiting for the EYEmail, and all I can say it's running later than it ever has. Maybe they wanted to see what our paranoia would make of such a delay. Rest assured it will appear here within a minute of my receiving it!

GT

Nothing is as terrible to see as ignorance in action. -Goethe 

04-15-02, 01:51 PM (EST)
10. "RE: WHERE are the spoilers?!?!"
Thanks, GT, we will appreciate it (as we always do).

I don't know why the spoilage is going so slow this weekend... maybe because it's Taxman Day here in the USA.

In The Woods 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-15-02, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail In%20The%20Woods Click to send private message to In%20The%20Woods Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: WHERE are the spoilers?!?!"
I'm going to break my own rule of trying not too type too much, and get right to the point. (I won't let this happen much)

I just got done reading the chat from Rob over at a different site. He pointed out in more than one occaision that the people on the island knew him in a different light now then they did while he was playing the game. He made sure he mentioned that this was either after the game, or in loser lodge. I beleive he mentioned things happening after surviver many times. I'd have to re-read to see who he was talking about, but I think he mentioned it generally overall. Why I'm bringing this up is the topic of the thread, "wheres the spoiling. I truley believe that Gina did the big whoops on Rosie last week not being able to identify John quickly, and new Rob immediatly. Clearly they spent time together. Robs chat had some stuff, but not aot of spoiling in it. I just got done with reading the SeeBS eyemail post, and not much there either. The only thing I have seen is Tammy wearing the immunity necklace. In my opinion, and I do admit I could be wrong, and have been wrong several times (see my votes for Sean), I think MB was not too happy with the Rosie show last week, and is really not going to give us much to go on this week. I'm sure we will get some more spoonfuls of misdirections, but I wouldn't be surprised if its kept to a minimum. Just my opinion.

04-17-02, 07:07 AM (EST)
12. "RE: WHERE are the spoilers?!?!"
I have this same feeling, ITW. Gina's real flub was on the Early Show, but you're right that the questions have been much more carefully orchestrated. But I think there are a few clues in Rob's various interviews. We just need to datamine them and flush them out.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-17-02, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: WHERE are the spoilers?!?! Cruise Ship AGAIN!"
Oh I hate to bring this up again, please do not flame, but I thought I would post my thought here.

While reading different articles regarding where the finale show will be held it occured to me that the Cruise Ship spoiler had mentioned that the boxes and such were shipped to NY. We have seen numerous items regarding the final show being held in Central Park.

In discussing the Cruise Ship spoiler many people thought the spoiler being wrong based on the finale always being filmed in LA.

Also, now we actually know John did not go in episode 7, however, it is possible that the time frame from this spoiler was off. It could be that he goes this week. The unpredictability of Kathy at this point could lead to a John boot.

I know this is a stretch but thought this was the best place to post this.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •