The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official Reality TV World Survivor Allstars Episode #11 Summary** "Worst.Summary.Ever.""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-20-04, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official Reality TV World Survivor Allstars Episode #11 Summary** "Worst.Summary.Ever.""
Worst.Summary.Ever.

While trying to figure out what the hell to say about one of the dullest episodes of Survivor ever, I went back through some of the old summaries, including one in which I begged Mark Burnett to jump the shark. And just as that was a god-awful summary of a god-awful episode, I’m afraid you’re in for more of the same. And do you know why? Because it has not been several episodes since Survivor officially jumped the shark. Or rather, bit it.

Seriously… has anything remotely of interest happened since Dicque took a mouthful of meat? I’m hard-pressed to think of an example. For me, all interest in the show pretty much ended the moment he got “bamboozled.” And now, here we are, several episodes later, having arrived at a point when “Survivor” not only has to compete with “Friends” for attention, but it’s not even the most interesting reality show on Thursday nights.

Let’s take a look at what we probably should have been watching instead of or immediately following “Survivor,” shall we? On FOX, the pen salesman finally met his end and epileptics everywhere are pining that Joe Cocker’s apparent heir will twitch no more. What? That was dancing? Sorry, my bad.

Following Survivor, we could have flipped over to NBC to learn that the best way to succeed in business is to a) not hire Omarosa, b) be a homophobic gossip-monger, c) not hire Omarosa, d) be the hot chick’s favorite instead of the old guy’s favorite, d) not hire Omarosa, or e) all of the above. Hmm. Perhaps I shouldn’t write this while taking care of my kids, since my five-year-old just saw “Omarosa” squiggly-red-underlined several times and proceeded to spell it aloud for me. I’m going to have to wash his mouth out with soap now.

Unfortunately, one show that was not on was “Deep Sea Fishing with Richard Hatch.” I’d watch that. Frankly, I’d be all over watching him get drunk and trade scar stories with Richard Dreyfuss and Robert Shaw. You know that somewhere Peter Bentley is salivating at the thought of a sequel featuring a fat, naked, gay shark hunter.

Basically, what I’m saying is that “Survivor” ranked, at best, third out of the reality shows on the air on Thursday night. And I don’t get cable, so there’s a good chance there was a better episode of “Trading Spaces” or “Iron Chef” to punch up on most remotes.

So if you haven’t figured it out by now, this isn’t going to be a very linear summary. I didn’t take notes since my kids were all over me. I did tape the show, but I can’t bring myself to actually watch it again. And really, we’ve pretty much seen everything that happened on this episode at least once before. So let’s just go over what we can without incurring a migraine.

As Shakes so astutely pointed out, the show really ought to be titled “Boston Roblic.” Because the show is all Rob, all the time. And you gotta love the fact that he didn’t have to change his tattoo much for this season. Two extra words complete the inking: “I’m with.”

Which brings me to a point I want to make: how were “All-Stars” chosen? Clearly, it wasn’t based on intelligence. Amber is outsmarting the other players. Let me repeat that. Amber is outsmarting the other players. This is hopelessly confusing to me and begs the question whether this is really “reality” television. Are there really seventeen people stupider than Amber in the United States? I guess there must be. It would certainly explain our current administration.

I suppose I probably ought to say something about what actually happened in this particular episode. Well, it rained a lot at the beginning. Big surprise. We all knew things would be wet once Rob and Amber got back together. So everything before the first commercial break was about how awful the rain was. And I’ve already used up my quota of wet jokes.

This was followed by a reward/immunity challenge, which was almost a stroke of Burnett genius, because it makes the winner appear to be even more of a challenge threat than he really is. And we know, as stated above, that these people are stupid, so they’re almost all certainly now thinking, “Rob is a huge threat. He won the reward AND the immunity challenge.” Unfortunately, they’re all too frightened of him to do anything about that. Apparently, Mariano sounds a lot like Soprano. Remember how fearful Lex and Kathy were about voting Amber off? Pathetic.

So where was I before I started regressing into past episodes? Oh, yeah. The challenge. Obstacle course comprised of teams for reward of letters from home and then individual puzzle for the winning team members to vie for a video from home and immunity. I’d say who the winning reward team was, but it doesn’t matter because Rob “sacrificed” his video of his brother acting like an idiot so that everyone could get their letters from home and we could watch lots of weeping. Ugh.

Rob commented that his brother would be pissed and I’d have to agree: from what little we saw, it seemed fairly clear that his brother was attempting to use the opportunity to audition for a role as Johnny Fairplay’s wrestling sidekick. Ah, well. Isn’t it time for someone’s grandmother to die yet?

So then the scrambling begins to forestall the inevitable. And at this point, I’d like to relay a little story.

When I lived in Chicago, I used to go to Lincoln Park Zoo on a fairly regular basis. And there was something fascinating about the monkey house. Every time I walked in—this is no lie, EVERY time—at the exact moment I reached the end of the hall, which was right in front of the chimps, the biggest male chimp raced down the littlest female chimp. You’d think this might’ve been a daily habit or something, but I went at all different times of the day. I’m not sure what this means, exactly—maybe I’m drenched in chimpanzee pheromones?

Anyway… whenever big Papa Chimp caught Britney Chimp, he’d bend her over and bang her silly. It usually took about a minute and a half. When he finished, he went off and sat by himself while an older, fatter female chimp walked over to him and waved her butt in his face. The young female, by the way… well, I’m not going to go into what specifically she did except to say that she made it pretty clear she hadn’t enjoyed herself.

Why in the hell are you telling us this, Sherps? Because American men are like that Papa Chimp. And Kathy never freaking figured this out. Back when she and Boston Rob were negotiating one-on-one, she fell for his rap hook, line, and sinker, even though it should have been obvious that he was only interested in Bolt-on Sarah.

But did she learn? Nooooooooo. Here she is again, supposedly an all-star this time, and she’s fallen for his rap yet again, that he wants her to go with him to the end. And now she has the audacity to be upset that he engineered the voting off of her other ally? Silly Kathy. Papa Chimps like skinny girly chimps. Papa Chimps like Ambers.

So yeah… Kathy tries to get others to vote off Britney Chimp, but it just ain’t happening. And we knew it wouldn’t happen. And the only thing of the remotest interest in the rest of the show is the fact that Lex is now attempting to channel Sid Vicious from the jury.

And that’s about it, really. There’s only so much to say about an episode that was a foregone conclusion throughout and that used challenges we’ve already seen a half dozen times. My advice? There are only three episodes of “Friends” left. They’ll probably be a lot better than this.

Criminals From the Neck UpThe Writers' Rendez-VousSmokeLong Quarterly

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official Reality TV World Survi... dabo 04-20-04 1
 RE: Official Reality TV World Survi... Ra_8secs 04-20-04 2
   RE: Official Reality TV World Survi... Sunny_Bunny 04-21-04 14
 RE: Official Reality TV World Survi... strid333 04-21-04 3
 RE: Official Reality TV World Survi... TeamJoisey 04-21-04 4
 RE: Official Reality TV World Survi... I_AM_HE 04-21-04 5
 RE: Official Reality TV World Survi... udg 04-21-04 6
   RE: Official Reality TV World Survi... FrogPrincess 04-21-04 21
       RE: Official Reality TV World Survi... Swami 04-21-04 23
           RE: Official Reality TV World Survi... FrogPrincess 04-22-04 27
 RE: Official Reality TV World Survi... greenmonstah 04-21-04 7
   RE: Official Reality TV World Survi... grit 04-21-04 8
       RE: Official Reality TV World Survi... AZ_Leo 04-21-04 24
 RE: Official Reality TV World Survi... Swami 04-21-04 9
   RE: Official Reality TV World Survi... toddE 04-21-04 16
 RE: Official Reality TV World Survi... Breezy 04-21-04 10
 RE: Official Reality TV World Survi... TanNymph 04-21-04 11
 RE: Official Reality TV World Survi... SurvivorMack 04-21-04 12
 RE: Official Reality TV World Survi... Bebo 04-21-04 13
   RE: Official Reality TV World Survi... udg 04-21-04 20
 RE: Official Reality TV World Survi... AMAI 04-21-04 15
 RE: * "Worst.Summary.Ever." magicskip 04-21-04 17
 RE: Official Reality TV World Survi... qwertypie 04-21-04 18
 What? wandacal 04-21-04 19
 RE: Official Reality TV World Survi... Dakota 04-21-04 22
 your general observations were janisella 04-21-04 25
 RE: Official Reality TV World Survi... bebekid 04-21-04 26
 RE: Official Reality TV World Survi... buckeyegirl 04-22-04 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-04, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official Reality TV World Survivor Allstars Episode #11 Summary** "Worst.Summary.Ever.""

YAY!

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-20-04, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official Reality TV World Survivor Allstars Episode #11 Summary** "Worst.Summary.Ever.""
Oh, Sherpa, you carried the burden up the mountain as far as you could. We'll put a buff over the ice mound.

Actually, you came up with some good stuff. Congrats for coming up with something witty that would fit into a commercial segment.

LOL, SunnyBunny and I rewatched the show, trying like hell to finally come up w/ a Roving Reporter piece. But we still haven't. A.S.S. is the most boring Survivor ever.

It's because the All-stares are completely playing to character from before, and most have learned that UTR wins. (Of course, Rob's the exception.)

I think we should have a bonus finale of All-Star Survivor Animals. Magilla, Pelican Pete, whatever the embryonic bat's name was, Frank's elephant, etc. In fact, I may just open a Fanatics thread on that subject.

Well, good try SherpaDave, but I agree, what the heck else can we make out of a sow's ear?

I am opposed to millionaires, but it would be dangerous to offer me the position. -- Mark Twain

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-04, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Official Reality TV World Survivor Allstars Episode #11 Summary** "Worst.Summary.Ever.""
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-04 AT 12:06 PM (EST)

Dave, you did a fine job of taking our minds off of this horribly boring show. And I agree that the Chimp wanted you, but made do with the amber-chimp.

LOL, SunnyBunny and I rewatched the show, trying like hell to finally come up w/ a Roving Reporter piece. But we still haven't. A.S.S. is the most boring Survivor ever.

Have to agree with Ra on this one. LOL.

Friday night:
"We have to write a roving ‘Bun, we have not done it yet, and we need too."

"Ok luv, you are right, lets try tomorrow."

Saturday:
We watched together, took notes, snarked a bit, and came up empty. He went to play basketball, I stayed home and watched again. I came up with a bit of fun having Kathy run around trying to slap some sense into the other players, but that was about it. Then he came home, and watched while I went out to the race track to watch my son race. He managed the Hawkeye 10, but not the report.

Sunday:
“Do you wanna watch the show again ‘Bun?” he asked over the morning tea.

“I would rather have a root canal with no anesthetic Ra.”

“Well, we should try ‘Bun," he said with a glint. "We could watch upstairs…”

We got inspired, just not about survivor.

Most. Boring. Survivor. Ever? Yes. But it does have its positives. LOL

This show has not jumped the shark. It's been devoured by it.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-21-04, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official Reality TV World Survivor Allstars Episode #11 Summary** "Worst.Summary.Ever.""
What can I say? I agree with you. The show has jumped the shark and is in major sucksville. Bring back Richard! The monkey story was great, though.

Three is the perfect number. RMNW!

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-21-04, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official Reality TV World Survivor Allstars Episode #11 Summary** "Worst.Summary.Ever.""
Face it, doctor. You did all you could.

Actually Sherps, I thought it was great. No sense in dwelling on the antics of a lower species when you can tell a good chimp story.

In fact, all future summaries should ignore the stupid show completely.

I gotta get me some of that Britney Chimp!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-04, 05:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official Reality TV World Survivor Allstars Episode #11 Summary** "Worst.Summary.Ever.""
thanks Sherps!

but I thought Rawb was a baboon? oh wait, that's buffoon. whatever. my point is that the chimp is way too smart for him. but the comparison was brilliant anyway

- RMMNW!!!

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-21-04, 07:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Official Reality TV World Survivor Allstars Episode #11 Summary** "Worst.Summary.Ever.""
And you gotta love the fact that <Rob> didn’t have to change his tattoo much for this season. Two extra words complete the inking: “I’m with.”

*giggle*

Thanks, Sherps!

---
UDG

FrogPrincess 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-21-04, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FrogPrincess Click to send private message to FrogPrincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Official Reality TV World Survivor Allstars Episode #11 Summary** "Worst.Summary.Ever.""
And you gotta love the fact that <Rob> didn’t have to change his tattoo much for this season. Two extra words complete the inking: “I’m with.”

what does the robfadda have a tattoo of? or am i just not getting it?

FrogP

"We got an overweight, gay, naked man walking around, and no one seems to let it bother them" :-D

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-04, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Official Reality TV World Survivor Allstars Episode #11 Summary** "Worst.Summary.Ever.""
In the Marquesas, Rob asked the rhetorical question "Do I look like I have 'Stupid' written on my forehead?"

Viewers overwhelmingly agreed that yes--he did have 'Stupid' written on his forehead. Many pics were posted here and on other web sites of Rob with 'Stupid' pasted across his brow. Thus was a virtual tattoo born.

I can see it! I can see it! It's red!

FrogPrincess 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-22-04, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FrogPrincess Click to send private message to FrogPrincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Official Reality TV World Survivor Allstars Episode #11 Summary** "Worst.Summary.Ever.""
it all makes sense now! thanks Swami!!!

FrogP

"We got an overweight, gay, naked man walking around, and no one seems to let it bother them" :-D

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-04, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Official Reality TV World Survivor Allstars Episode #11 Summary** "Worst.Summary.Ever.""
Sherpa...great commentary on just how lame this season has become. And I liked the side bits on AI and The Aprrentice. This All Star has become as boring as baseball's All Star. (At least Selig up the ante with winner takes home field advantage.) I just have zero desire to watch this group anymore and your summary underscored my reasons why.

Thanks Dave!

grit 4868 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-21-04, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Official Reality TV World Survivor Allstars Episode #11 Summary** "Worst.Summary.Ever.""
Everyone's been complaining that this is the worst Survivor ever, but did you notice we all keep watching it anyway? It's kind of like a car wreck on the highway - it's really gruesome but we have to take a look anyway.

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-21-04, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Official Reality TV World Survivor Allstars Episode #11 Summary** "Worst.Summary.Ever.""
Any one else see an analogy between Sherps chimp story and us? MB is the Papa Chimp, we are all Britney chimps and we always seem to let him catch us every Thursday night.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-04, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Official Reality TV World Survivor Allstars Episode #11 Summary** "Worst.Summary.Ever.""
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the show tanked after they voted Richard off. For a while I kept hoping that MB would engineer some way to bring him back, a la Pearl Islands. But I have pretty much lost hope in that. Rob is somewhat entertaining, but he is Jim Carrey and Richard is Sir Lawrence Olivier.

The best reality show now on Thursday nights, btw, is Mad Mad House on SciFi.

I loved the Rob/chimp bits. Plus, it explains why he has done so darn well in all those challenges that require running on a board. Chimps have great balance. Explains most of his (limited) facial expressions as well.

I love you Richard, now please come back!

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-21-04, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Official Reality TV World Survivor Allstars Episode #11 Summary** "Worst.Summary.Ever.""
Yes, so stupid of the Mogos to vote Rich instead of Ethan way back when. How much more interesting things could have been. I used to watch the show and this board was an extra spice. Now this site is the main interest, and the show is something to give us a topic. A very dull topic, but Sherpa--you did good job!

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-04, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Official Reality TV World Survivor Allstars Episode #11 Summary** "Worst.Summary.Ever.""
Bring back King Richard, NOW!

Great job, Sherps!!! pssssttt I think PapaChimp was showing off for you cause he wanted you next.

TanNymph 309 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-21-04, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TanNymph Click to send private message to TanNymph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Official Reality TV World Survivor Allstars Episode #11 Summary** "Worst.Summary.Ever.""
Love the Sid Vicious comparison!!

I love Survivor, but I have to agree that this is the worst. But of course I'll still watch, just like I watched the Fonz jump the shark. Maybe it's all just a dream and Bobby's just taking a really long shower.

SurvivorMack 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-21-04, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorMack Click to send private message to SurvivorMack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Official Reality TV World Survivor Allstars Episode #11 Summary** "Worst.Summary.Ever.""
Seriously… has anything remotely of interest happened since Dicque took a mouthful of meat?

lmao!

~ The Mack

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-04, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Official Reality TV World Survivor Allstars Episode #11 Summary** "Worst.Summary.Ever.""
*SMOOSH*

Hi, remember me? I'm that crazy woman who's been off on another planet. I promise, I'm not deliberately avoiding you.

I know you've wanted to tell a monkey story ever since you read my story about the woman breastfeeding a monkey. Glad the primates have given you a chance to channel that energy in such a productive manner.

And about your son? If he's learn how to spell Omarosa, I hope soap will be enough.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-21-04, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Official Reality TV World Survivor Allstars Episode #11 Summary** "Worst.Summary.Ever.""
If a child that young has learned to spell Omarosa, the problem is with parental supervision (or lack thereof)! Really. The things people will expose their kids to these days.

---
UDG

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-21-04, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Official Reality TV World Survivor Allstars Episode #11 Summary** "Worst.Summary.Ever.""
The worst thing about having the season suck is that our summary writers can't get it up to write lovely long hilarious summaries.

BUT, we'll take what we can get.

Thanks, SherpaDave. And of course I'm still watching, just finding it hard to find anything entertaining. I blame Lex for ruining the season.

magicskip 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-21-04, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magicskip Click to send private message to magicskip Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: * "Worst.Summary.Ever.""
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-04 AT 01:19 PM (EST)

Sorry folks, I didn't realize this thing had a censor -- I had to go back and edit out the <ahem> good parts. Anyway, the parts I changed are in the <angle brackets>, so you might have to use your imagination on those parts.

Hey, you called it. Is it rude of me to agree?

Sherps, I have to ask: is it possible that (and I mean this in only the best possible way) Papa Chimp saw you a competitor for the Alpha Male role in his chimp world? I can understand the defiling of the Britney Chimp, but why every time when YOU were there? Did he have something to prove? Some sort of competitive rite of establishing and maintaining the Alpha Chimp crown?

And what of the Jerri Chimp? Waving it around for the Alpha Male only to get ignored, first by Colby, and then by Beta Male wannabe Alpha Male LessLess? But you called that one the Kathy... which only makes sense. Wow. They really are getting outsmarted by Lamber. OMG, <click> how dumb could this crew really be?

But I really think you missed plenty of opportunities here, Sherps... You missed out on plenty of noteworthy items, like Jenna's kids doing sign language... What does it mean when the middle finger is raised, while the child is saying "Hey mommy, I want a million dollars NOW!" like that pudgy Beruca kid in the Willy Wonka movie.

And like the other thread, what did all those comments about Rupert's wife *really* mean? And Big Tom's son -- dammit! BT already bred! That's ANOTHER generation with him still in the gene pool... His wife... Christ almighty, that's a woman and a half! Almost two full women!

Rawb's brother -- holy sheeat, I can't believe Rawb is the SMART one in that family.

Alicia's mom -- did she really say she had a hot cup of Ovaltine waiting for her little girl to come home, or was I imagining that? No wonder Alicia didn't want to see it -- geez Mom, it's just like high school, didja HAFTA embarrass me with the Ovaltine crap again?!?

And then there's Lamber... you know, the one who's outsmarting everybody... holy god what a pathetic excuse for a video from home. That was like the sorority sister's backstab march while they smile in your face and take turns sleeping with your man while you're gone, only it's gone bad because Lamber's got a new man on the show. And is that a strategy or what? She's got a <lightning rod protector>, PLUS she's UTR at the same time! Damn, maybe she isn't as dumb as a <Rawb's brain location>.

Speaking of which, I bet Little Lamber has a strategy all worked out for the endgame, too. Here goes: if she wins the million bucks, it's sayonara Rawbmeister, thanks for the money, you sorry <loser>!!! What do you mean, "us", "together"?!?!? Dude, it was a game and I played your sorry <small male organ>!!! If he wins, they'll be married within a month and divorced within two years, with her taking half of his million. If anybody else wins, she'll try to ride the celebrity <bus> as far as it goes.

Or Jiffy Pop's comment during the obstacle course, "Big Tom takes a header"... he took a WHAT?!?!? And from whom? Of course, that team had no chance in the obstacle course -- neither Rupert nor Big Tom could even fit under the rope crawl thingy, while some of the others looked to have significant experience getting <down and dirty>.

So, all the women folk on the winning side of the obstacle course action LET RAWB WIN the immunity thing. You know they did. To think otherwise is to think that somehow, Rawb used more logic than any of them in figuring out that simple puzzle. EPMB even showed that Alicia was basically done the stupid puzzle first, and just rearranged them again. Either she's THAT DUMB to not see it, or she was letting Rawb win... Hmmm... could go either way. Anyway, everybody knew Kathy was the dead woman... bring me your torch... blah blah blah... tribe has spoken... blah blah blah... for this round, so immunity wasn't really at stake. A pitcher of cocoa -- whoop-de-doo for a reward -- they all would have had to share that anyway. Which leaves the video as motivation... Their families & friends all proved already that they only know how to say "Duh, Hi!" to the camera, and how many times can one person either say or see "Duh, Hi!" before they don't care anymore? So that was no loss. And trading the video for the losers' letters was a no-brainer -- obviously, since even the Rawbfadduh thought of it. His brother couldn't even say "Duh, Hi!" and probably hadn't put any good porno on the video for his bro... so why bother? And then he scored big jury points by trading something he didn't want anyway. Duh!

So this was the latest installment of "make the viewers like Rawb" by making him seem just SO nice to give up his video, and then to show him actually crying over his letter. Dude, save your crocodile tears. We know the cameraman was told to splash salt water in your eyes to make it look like you were crying, as if you gave a <aeronautical sex act> about seeing your <ferociously> stupid brother.

Oh Sherps, you missed two other important parts of the summary: "Previously on Survivor" and "Next on Survivor" Let's see if I can fill in for you:

Previously on A.S.S.: all the people who are even remotely interesting got voted off, mostly through their own stupidity, which is saying a lot considering the stupidity level of those remaining.

Next on "A Very Special A.S.S.": Big Tom says a whole lot of stuff nobody understands. Rupert catches fish and whines about how being the provider is supposed to save him. Rawbfadduh beats his chest like a gorilla and tries to arrange a threesome with Lamber and Alicia. The chicks throw the challenge for the Rawbfadduh, and Rupert gets voted off. Or not.

Still, Sherps, you had some really good stuff in there -- the whole chimp thing was hysterical. Thanks!

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-04, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Official Reality TV World Survivor Allstars Episode #11 Summary** "Worst.Summary.Ever.""
Amber is outsmarting the other players. Let me repeat that. Amber is outsmarting the other players. This is hopelessly confusing to me and begs the question whether this is really “reality” television. Are there really seventeen people stupider than Amber in the United States? I guess there must be. It would certainly explain our current administration.
LOL
Thanks Sherpa, it was short but (bitter) sweet!

La Vida es un Tango!

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-21-04, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "What?"
Survivor is still on? Which night?*

Hand-picked by JSlice!

*The preceeding has been an example of sarcasm and a rather bitter one at that since the title "A*S" has been the only slightly interesting part of this show. That and Hatch.
A*S and D*ck - how ironic....

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-04, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Official Reality TV World Survivor Allstars Episode #11 Summary** "Worst.Summary.Ever.""
>Worst.Summary.Ever.
>Following Survivor, we could have flipped
>over to NBC to learn
>that the best way to
>succeed in business is to
>a) not hire Omarosa, b)
>be a homophobic gossip-monger, c)
>not hire Omarosa, d) be
>the hot chick’s favorite instead
>of the old guy’s favorite,
>d) not hire Omarosa, or
>e) all of the above.

LOL "You're Fired" winning out over "The Tribe Has Spoken" Maybe Jiffy and The Donald should try switching lines.

>Unfortunately, one show that was not
>on was “Deep Sea Fishing
>with Richard Hatch.”

Possibility. Did you miss cooking with Keith? (Wish I had!)

how
>were “All-Stars” chosen? Clearly, it
>wasn’t based on intelligence. Amber
>is outsmarting the other players.
>Let me repeat that. Amber
>is outsmarting the other players.
>This is hopelessly confusing to
>me and begs the question
>whether this is really “reality”
>television. Are there really seventeen
>people stupider than Amber in
>the United States? I guess
>there must be. It would
>certainly explain our current administration.

ROFL!

>When I lived in Chicago, I
>used to go to Lincoln
>Park Zoo on a fairly
>regular basis. And there was
>something fascinating about the monkey
>house. Every time I walked
>in—this is no lie, EVERY
>time—at the exact moment I
>reached the end of the
>hall, which was right in
>front of the chimps, the
>biggest male chimp raced down
>the littlest female chimp.
>Why in the hell are you
>telling us this, Sherps? Because
>American men are like that
>Papa Chimp. And Kathy never
>freaking figured this out. Back
>when she and Boston Rob
>were negotiating one-on-one, she fell
>for his rap hook, line,
>and sinker, even though it
>should have been obvious that
>he was only interested in
>Bolt-on Sarah.

Most of the women on SB knew this. But is it nature or nurture? DNA or societal norms? No matter. It's true. It's just plain true.

Good summary Sherps. And if I get to Lincoln Park this summer, I'll be checking out the Great Apes (there's a new exhibit!!!) and thinking of you, Wab and Ambah. I wonder if Shakes has had this same experience? Hmmmmmmmmm.

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-21-04, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "your general observations were "
more interesting than the episode.

Thanks for doing this.

j.

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-21-04, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Official Reality TV World Survivor Allstars Episode #11 Summary** "Worst.Summary.Ever.""
Great summary, Sherps! More entertaining than the actual episode. I too taped it but have had no desire to re-watch. Sad. I was really looking forward to a great All Star season.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Official Reality TV World Survivor Allstars Episode #11 Summary** "Worst.Summary.Ever.""
This episode is why Webby and Ayak assembled the best of the best of all summary writers-I just would've said that Kathy was voted out as everyone predicated, the end. You however, made this boring episode worthwhile. My favorite quote, out of many: "Are there really seventeen people stupider than Amber in the United States? I guess there must be. It would certainly explain our current administration." I'm still LMAO at that...

A Kyngsladye Original RMMW!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •