The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"PRE's Amazing Iowa Adventure"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-26-02, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"PRE's Amazing Iowa Adventure"
Hopefully, I have been noticable my my absence over the last week. I went to Iowa of all place for business and I have been totally out of pocket(they don't have internet there yet). I can't believe that the movie line thread finally died out....maybe I'll start another one.

Missed all you guys. Iowa was great, but I have seen enough corn to last a lifetime! I saw the Field of Dreams from the movie and it was really cool. Pretty much looks like it does in the movie, but pretty damn neat. If you love baseball, it is a must. I ran around the corn like an idiot (no comments, please) and I saw the World's Largest Truck Stop...tres chic.

Missed you guys. Glad to be back! Don't forget to read my Mole summary this week!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: PRE's Amazing Iowa Adventure PepeLePew13 07-27-02 1
   RE: PRE's Amazing Iowa Adventure PagongRatEater 07-27-02 6
 RE: PRE's Amazing Iowa Adventure Femme 07-27-02 2
 RE: PRE's Amazing Iowa Adventure Teddy_Bear 07-27-02 3
   RE: PRE's Amazing Iowa Adventure PagongRatEater 07-27-02 5
       RE: PRE's Amazing Iowa Adventure Teddy_Bear 07-28-02 7
 RE: PRE's Amazing Iowa Adventure magic_star 07-27-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26140 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-02, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: PRE's Amazing Iowa Adventure"
Welcome back! That visit to the Field of Dreams sounds like a blast -- I'd love to do the same kind of thing one day as it's one of my favourite movies (I'm a bit of a Shoeless Joe history buff as I've studied him in university)

07-27-02, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: PRE's Amazing Iowa Adventure"
The best part was that they had balls and gloves - and there were lots of dad and son catches. There's nothing to see but the Field, but it is definitely enough.

the one constant through all the ages, has been baseball..

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-27-02, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: PRE's Amazing Iowa Adventure"
Ah, Iowa, with it's finger on the pulse of culture...

Glad you had fun (?) and glad that you're back.

Femme

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-27-02, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: PRE's Amazing Iowa Adventure"
Welcome back Pagong Rat Eater, I'm so glad that you found your trip eventful.

Btw, you would have missed my friend in Ames, anyways, cuz he's somewhere near San Francisco, right now.

>Don't forget to read my Mole summary this week!<

I just finished mine; it was a real b!tch to write!!!!

It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.

Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

07-27-02, 02:19 PM (EST)
5. "RE: PRE's Amazing Iowa Adventure"
I'm so jealous, you got to write all about Anderson's fun house and his doll collection! I asked around Des Moines if anyone knew Teddy_Bear, but no luck. ;)

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-28-02, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: PRE's Amazing Iowa Adventure"
>I'm so jealous, you got to write all about Anderson's fun
>house and his doll collection! I asked around Des Moines if anyone knew Teddy_Bear, but no luck.
<

ROTFLMAO PRE I'm soooh sorry you're gellus *giggle.

Btw, even my friend in Ames doesn't know anyone named Teddy_Bear; he just knows me as ***********************.

It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.

|=Unrepentant Hardcore Smiley Thief
Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-27-02, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: PRE's Amazing Iowa Adventure"
Welcome back and I'm glad you had a great time!

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •