The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lex's head!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-16-04, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lex's head!!!!"
My first visit to Basher's this season (Spoiler avoidance being my goal) and what a crushing disappointment!

None of you has mentioned Lex's head yet?!?!

Come on guys... let's get going.

How about a "What was he thinking" list?
------------------------------------

"It's still about ME, dammit!"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lex's head!!!! wildchickenhunter 04-16-04 1
   Lex is a hypocrite Cathy the Canadian 04-19-04 11
 RE: Lex's head!!!! deweydrop 04-16-04 2
   RE: Lex's head!!!! LionChow 04-16-04 3
       RE: Lex's head!!!! ginger 04-16-04 4
           RE: Lex's head!!!! Estee 04-16-04 8
               RE: Lex's head!!!! ginger 04-16-04 10
 RE: Lex's head!!!! Thistlethorn 04-16-04 5
 RE: Lex's head!!!! blacknwhitedog 04-16-04 6
 RE: Lex's head!!!! Blow by Blow 04-16-04 7
   RE: Lex's head!!!! Thistlethorn 04-16-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-16-04, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lex's head!!!!"
After spending years bashing Less for having Tats all over his body. Playing the game with his gut because he has no brains. Then is latest strategy of lets lose every challenge, kick off our strongest team members, go into the merge with fewer numbers and I'll win. I think everyone just feels sorry for him..

I wonder if when MB ships them all home, does Less ride the short bus?

Flying my car to the nudie bar!

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-19-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Lex is a hypocrite"
I can't believe how angry Lex is with Rob, considering Rob gave Lex almost the exact same speach that LEX GAVE ETHAN!!!!

Lex told Ethan that it wasn't about friendship, that he was here to play the game and win, and he had to vote him off to further his own game.

Rob told Lex is wasn't about friendship, and he had to vote him off.

Lex just got a big heaping teaspoon of his own medicine, and didn't like the taste! I was rooting for Lex to win, but after his cry-baby routine, I'm glad he's gone.

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-16-04, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lex's head!!!!"
ok - I know *I* busted out laughing when I saw lex walk in (um - hello, does he think he's still 14?) But what I found even funnier is that everyone else seemed to be supressing the giggles too...Amber had quite a smirk on her face.

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-16-04, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lex's head!!!!"

The entry was definitely comical, but what was even worse was when Lex was sitting there trying to throw menacing glares at Rob as he walked by to and from voting.

He looked anthing but scary.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-16-04, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lex's head!!!!"
He looked like Hank Azaria playing a mall punk. Pathetic.

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Lex's head!!!!"
It could have been worse. He could have come out and done a number from The Birdcage.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Lex's head!!!!"
Joo theenk the earrings would have matched?

Now you Twyla...

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

Thistlethorn 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-16-04, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thistlethorn Click to send private message to Thistlethorn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Lex's head!!!!"
That look may have been intimidating in 1976, but today, it is just pathetic. As pathetic as his so-called gameplay.

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Lex's head!!!!"
As someone else said, I think he was going for that Taxi Driver- Deniro look
(I guess).

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-16-04, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Lex's head!!!!"
If you think his mohawk is amusing (and it is) you should check out his day-after interview on Survivor Insider. The really hilarious part is when he's explaining what punk is. Apparently punk is never having to say you're sorry. Which made me laugh out loud when I thought of all the time he spent telling Ethan and Jerri how sorry he was that they were getting booted.

I'm just bummed that we didn't get to see Colby's chrome dome after he was booted. Who else should shave their head? Rupert??

-BbB

I do more to not work than actual work.

Thistlethorn 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-16-04, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thistlethorn Click to send private message to Thistlethorn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Lex's head!!!!"
I would like to see someone shave their head, put on sackcloth and cover themselves with ashes. Someone needs to go biblical on these a$$es!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •