The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sean stays"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Me-Lissa 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-16-00, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Me-Lissa Click to send private message to Me-Lissa Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sean stays"
While some believe that Rudy and Rich wanted a male sub-alliance and therefore sacrificed Colleen, I believe Sue was the one behind giving Colleen the boot. It was Colleen that let it get back to the Alliance that Kelly was playing both ends against the middle. Therefore, Susan felt that she could not trust Colleen to form a female sub-alliance. Remember, Richard had been redeeming himself to Colleen and she may ally with him in the voting, if given the chance.

While Kelly's voting has been seen as somewhat independent, never once has she voted in such a way as to throw a monkey wrench in the T.A.'s plans.

Kelly seemed almost *too* disinterested in having breakfast on the yacht. Why? She was giving Sean an avenue in which to invite Rich. As expected, Rich now thinks he has Sean in his back pocket.

Kelly made a point of calling Sean a bastard in front of Colleen. That was a bit overboard. Her going on and on about it was a bit much. Why did she do it? So it would in no way appear that she is in alliance with him.

Susan doing a 180 in regards to Kelly in front of the cameras and in front of Rich and Rudy was pure posturing.

The cbs.com website (for what it is worth) states that Sean exploits the rift between Susan and Kelly. I believe he does this by allying with them, because at this point no one would imagine that Sue and Kelly are conspiring together. If Sean was seen as somewhat instrumental in booting Richard, he may redeem himself to the Pagongers ... assuming he is around for the final vote.

Everyone wants Sean to stick around for a while. It probably seems to them that he is not very well favored by the Pagongs. Additionally, Rich has been working Colleen and probably feels comfortable in the fact that he has convinced her (and the other Pagongers indirectly) that he is not a bad guy after all. Kelly probably feels that she could garner votes against Sean in the Final Two. Sue plans on keeping him around for the time being, but booting his butt when the time is right.

In less than an hour, we will see if I am right .... or if I am just wishing something exciting would happen.

Melissa

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •