The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tammy and an alliance of 5?!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

VanQ 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-12-02, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VanQ Click to send private message to VanQ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tammy and an alliance of 5?!"
I just watched one of the vidcaps of episode 7 over at CBS.com. It is Tammy talking about her strategy, "Tammy on playing the game". In it she says the following...
"...I feel like I have formed, you know, bonds or alliances or whatever you want to call them, with the right people. Those 5 people will take me into the final 5...."
YIKES! Did we see anyone agree to joining Tammy John Robert Zoe?? I think by the kisses and her vote, it must be Vee going for the ride with them! Cool! But too bad for P/N/K and Sean.
Sean will be next!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Zoe and John. Neleh and John. Vee a... Seyz 04-12-02 1
   RE: Zoe and John. Neleh and John. V... bergdogg 04-12-02 2
   RE: Zoe and John. Neleh and John. V... PepeLePew13 04-12-02 7
       RE: Zoe and John. Neleh and John. V... ShowMeTheWinner 04-12-02 8
           RE: Zoe and John. Neleh and John. V... PepeLePew13 04-12-02 19
               RE: Zoe and John. Neleh and John. V... MeToo 04-12-02 20
   RE: Zoe and John. Neleh and John. V... oGenesis 04-13-02 27
 RE: Tammy and an alliance of 5?! drawde236 04-12-02 3
   RE: Tammy and an alliance of 5?! I_AM_HE 04-12-02 4
   DIDNT ROBERT LIE TOO??? MikeD 04-12-02 16
       Morning Show DVK 04-12-02 23
           RE: Morning Show MikeD 04-12-02 24
 RE: Tammy and an alliance of 5?! alleyb 04-12-02 5
   RE: Tammy and an alliance of 5?! VanQ 04-12-02 6
       RE: Tammy and an alliance of 5?! ycartdraw 04-12-02 11
   RE: Tammy and an alliance of 5?! steppingrazor42 04-12-02 12
 RE: Tammy and an alliance of 5?! Corvis 04-12-02 9
 RE: Tammy and an alliance of 5?! samboohoo 04-12-02 10
   John is in the group Wacko Jacko 04-12-02 13
 RE: Tammy and an alliance of 5?! Tumbler 04-12-02 14
   RE: Tammy and an alliance of 5?! Solitaire 04-12-02 15
   The General zeako 04-12-02 17
       RE: The General Silvergirl1 04-12-02 18
   RE: Tammy and an alliance of 5?! JohnMc 04-12-02 21
 HOLD EVERYTHING!!!! SurvivinDawg 04-12-02 22
 5 others DVK 04-12-02 25
 alliance 5 or 6... which does she m... VanQ 04-12-02 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Seyz 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-12-02, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seyz Click to send private message to Seyz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Zoe and John. Neleh and John. Vee and John. Tammy and Vee."
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-02 AT 01:17 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-12-02 AT 01:16 AM (EST)

Good Observation VanQ!
Who could this 5th person be?
It can't be Neleh or pascal.. because they come as a packet and that would make an alliance of 6. Sean is HIGHLY unlikely. Kathy voted for Zoe proving she is not part of the alliance

Therefore Vee is the only person who fits the candidacy for the 5th member of the Rotu 4.

Other Observations for Episode 7:
1) John was snuggling up to Zoe at night. Anyone see that? Tammy was also snuggling up to Rob. Anywayz.. this just seems to indicate that Zoe and John might be closer than we all think. A lot of people have speculated that Zoe is the outsider of the alliance.. but Zoe and John seem tight.
2) John and Vee. That kiss between John and Vee.. they have a bond.. don't know how tight it is though.
3) Tammy and Vee.. a lot of people have speculated that they have bonded and that Vee has joined the Rotu 4. This episode surely points favorably towards that theory.
5) Once again we see Neleh and John being tight. Besides the previous hair tie-ing seen, the hugs and stuff.. today we saw Neleh very enthusiastic about Rob losing the immunity.. she seemed actually a little bit too enthusiastic.. anywayz.. in the next scene we see Neleh cheering for John. She was by far the most vocal person cheering for John to win immunity. hmm.. she wasn't cheering for Kathy though? Other people were cheering for John too. I think John and Neleh are closer than we think.
6) Zoe and Kathy- Self explanatory.. headed for destruction...

What Seems Strange:
The previews on the cbs website saying that John seems to want Sean and Vee to be the next two to go. Understandably.. he may have thought that all three of them voted for him during TC.
If John wants Vee gone next episode.. then how on earth can Vee be part of this 5 person alliance Tammy's talking about?
Unless.. the 5th person isn't Vee at all...

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-12-02, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Zoe and John. Neleh and John. Vee and John. Tammy and Vee."
Well, if Vee is the 5th wheel like I think she is, they need her for one more vote, and then she can be disposed of. She is NOT garanteed 5th, but John may want to "take out the trash" before he disposes of Vee.

Will you please take "I would like to f**k Maralyn 'Mad Dog' Hershey" off of your profile.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-12-02, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Zoe and John. Neleh and John. Vee and John. Tammy and Vee."
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-02 AT 08:13 AM (EST)

>2) John and Vee. That kiss between John and Vee.. they
>have a bond.. don't know how tight it is though.

It sure looked to me that it was Kathy that John was giving a kiss to.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-12-02, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Zoe and John. Neleh and John. Vee and John. Tammy and Vee."
Vee gave John a kiss in the morning when she just woke up and John gave Kathy a kiss before the TC.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-02, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Zoe and John. Neleh and John. Vee and John. Tammy and Vee."
You're right, I watched the whole show again this morning and there's Vee giving John one. It seems like John has glued his lips to everyone by now...

MeToo 158 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-02, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MeToo Click to send private message to MeToo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Zoe and John. Neleh and John. Vee and John. Tammy and Vee."

> It seems like John
>has glued his lips to
>everyone by now...
>

Okay I won't say it. Off to Bashers I go...

oGenesis 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-13-02, 05:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oGenesis Click to send private message to oGenesis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Zoe and John. Neleh and John. Vee and John. Tammy and Vee."
Pascal or whatever his name is, Kathy and Nelah should have sided with Rob and Sean when they had the chance. Too late now, Vee is with John, it'd be 5-4.

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-02, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail drawde236 Click to send private message to drawde236 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tammy and an alliance of 5?!"
I may be jumping ahead here, but I have been thinking about the true alliance of 5 and episodes 8 (Jury's Out--the search for honesty) and episode 9 (Peas in a Pod). Neleh is looking for honesty in a game that is notorious for deception. I guess you can say that the three most "honest" people in the game (besides Neleh and Paschal) are Tammy, Robert, and Vee. With their devout religion backgrounds, Vee and Neleh are definately the peas in the pods, so could Tammy's alliance of 5 be Robert, Vee, Neleh, Paschal and herself? John's airtime has peaked and Zoe is getting way too much airtime to go much further. Any thoughts on this possibility?

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-02, 02:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tammy and an alliance of 5?!"
Tammy honest? she's the one that said she'd lie if she had to

and Zoe has been focused on a bit more, but she's still not getting many (any?) confessionals. her real face-time has still been low

i would not be surprised to see John and company plus Vee make the final 5, nor would I be overly surprised to see Kathy's group and Vee and Sean team up to take out John. i would be incredibly shocked, however, if a group of 5 such as the one you propose be the final 5

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-02, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "DIDNT ROBERT LIE TOO???"
Didnt he lie and say he wasnt part of any alliance???? Did I miss something?

DVK 33 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-02, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DVK Click to send private message to DVK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Morning Show"
Rob said on the morning show that his aliance with Sean was unspoken I believe that if it had been anything other than that it would have been a lie. In Robs case you had to keep earning it all the time and in this game thats not such a bad strategy.

DVK

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-02, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Morning Show"
I meant The General - didnt he lie? They are ALL liars!!!! Geez....guess tammy was right. You do all have to lie to stay in this game. I guess it all boils down to can you live with yourself afterwards...

I have the feeling a million dollars makes it much, much easier...

alleyb 98 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-02, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alleyb Click to send private message to alleyb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tammy and an alliance of 5?!"
Note: she refers here to having made the right king of bonds with 5 people aside from herself, thus making an alliance(?) of 6. Obviously John, Robert and Zoe are 3 of these, but that leaves 2 others. She could be referring to both Neleh and Pascal, or she could be including Vee along with Neleh or Pascal.

Most likely this is in reference to the 5 old Rotus minus Kathy. No real surprise or spoiler value. I admit, it did give me pause, but once I thought it through it didn't mean that much.

Of course, if Vee really is one of the people she is referring to, this will have more relevance...but only in hindsight. I'll be watching to see if anything more develops between them.

04-12-02, 02:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VanQ Click to send private message to VanQ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tammy and an alliance of 5?!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-02 AT 02:46 AM (EST)

hmm... thanks AllyB, didnt think of it that way. But why would she say they would take her into the final 5? It would be the final 6, if it were 5 people plus herself. Still, this confession tells us more than we could have pulled from the show, in my mind. I thought the next episode would be about whether the non-rotu 4 (P,N,K,S,V) would align against the Rotu4, but this tells me that there has already been an agreement reached, and a majority is now with the Rotu 5 (or 6).

edited, cuz I have such poor grammar!

ycartdraw 46 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-02, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ycartdraw Click to send private message to ycartdraw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Tammy and an alliance of 5?!"
>
>hmm... thanks AllyB, didnt think of
>it that way. But why
>would she say they would
>take her into the final
>5?

I had the same opinion as AllyB about it being 6 she is alligned with, not 5. And she said they would take her to the final 5 because she knows/thinks that of those 6 in the alliance, they would not chose her to be the first voted out. JMO.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-12-02, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Tammy and an alliance of 5?!"
I agree with the "other 5" people just being the old Rotu tribe members minus Kathy. Unless immunity can save S/K/V I think they are the next 3 to go (in that order). I really hope this isn't another case of everyone getting Pagonged...B-O-R-I-N-G!!!!

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-12-02, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Tammy and an alliance of 5?!"
If she refers to "those five people" that to me indicates that she is the sixth person in this alliance. So I'd say we're talking about John, Robert, Tammy, Zoe, Paschal and Neleh, the six remaining original Rotu.

Corvis

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-02, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Tammy and an alliance of 5?!"
Tammy says she's got the right "5" people, which I translate to mean she is the 6th. The question is who are the other 5? My guess is Robert, Zoe, John, Neleh and Pappy. Or could Kathy or Vee be the 5th and not John.

I don't think Vee is as smart as she's starting to look. And that's where I think her weakness. Vee could be Tammy's 5th, and when there are just 5, she'll be the first to go.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-12-02, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "John is in the group"
Don't fool yourself.

Other than John saying he is the leader he has been very good to his group. Actually he was very low key last night. It was Rob and Sean who provided the Kaos.

Tumbler 108 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-02, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tumbler Click to send private message to Tumbler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Tammy and an alliance of 5?!"
Last night when Rob was confronting people, I thought it was interesting when he spoke to Robert(The General). Robert said he made an agreement with ONE person, and that he wasn't lying to anybody. That's when Rob backed off. Who do you think that ONE person is?....Tammy?

Tumbler

Solitaire 103 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-02, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Solitaire Click to send private message to Solitaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Tammy and an alliance of 5?!"
Robert said immediately after that he was only true to himself. So the "one person" was himself, not anyone else.

zeako 99 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-02, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zeako Click to send private message to zeako Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "The General"
Robert summed it up by saying "I'm the General and that's that."

Who could argue with that logic? Even Rob backed down when Robert pulled rank on him.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-02, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The General"
>Robert summed it up by saying
>"I'm the General and that's
>that."
>
>Who could argue with that logic?
>Even Rob backed down when
>Robert pulled rank on him.

The General really handled that well, but he was lying (just like Zoe).

I feel that Zoe is killing herself by not putting Rob in his place when he started his inquisitions. She did say "That's none of your business", but she should have walked away at that point and said, "Conversation over."

Billions and Billions Cloned

R.I.P. (Recreating In Paradise):
Peter Harkey: Alien from Uranus getting into the best shape of his life.
Patricia Jackson: Nacho Mama chillin' at the Loser Buffet.
Hunter Ellis: The Knuckleheads have spoken sending the Eagle to go scuba diving.
Sarah Jones: Miss No-nos begins her tropical vacation at last.
Gabriel Cade: The teddy bear hugger looks for a new commune where they don't play games.
Gina Crews: Happy trails to our nature guide as she and Hunter meet at the Lover's Lodge. Favorite buffet item: Watermelon
Rob Mariano: The Robfodder never caught a chicken and he ain't no friend of mine.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-12-02, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Tammy and an alliance of 5?!"
Ultimately, Robert is true to himself. However, I don't think that is any indication of where his alliance is. He basically said that to tell Rob to shut the &%$# up.

This is SO difficult to tell where the alliances are. I would have thought that we had 3 distinct groups: Old Mu, New Mu, and remaining Rotu. However, Kathy is the outsider from New Mu and is NOT working w/Paschal and Neleh (though Paschal is totally upfront and honest with her. I think he's the nice Rudy of this installment: the one who you can rely on to be loyal. Good for Neleh for picking up on that.)

Rob is gone from Old Mu, and Vee is tying herself to the Rotu tribemates. She is staying away from "drama" and protecting herself, and has maintained her dignity and integrity in doing so. Good girl, Vee! That leaves Sean in Old Mu, and he's clearly the next to go short of winning immunity. (And I don't see ANYONE passing him the immunity necklace!)

End game note: Even if Sean goes, you still have to worry about his vote. John won't get his jury vote if he makes F2, but anyone else at this point would earn his vote.

Back to the topic - who is Tammy in alliance with? Paschal and Neleh are tight - given. Kathy isn't really tight w/anyone (though if she hadn't voted for Zoe, she'd have at worst stayed closer to the OR alliance). And as it affects the next boot, Sean isn't part of an alliance anymore, and he is next to go.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-02, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "HOLD EVERYTHING!!!!"
Just HOLD EVERYTHING one minute. Before y'all get TOO deep into this, remember one thing: Consider the SOURCE of this vidcap.

The source is CBS.com, in other words, you are seeing what SEE-BS (and therefore EVIL PECKER MARK BURNETT) ***WANTS*** you to see.

Just keep this in mind with any and all speculation you may do as a result of this vidcap.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

DVK 33 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-02, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DVK Click to send private message to DVK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "5 others"
I think it's obvious that in Tammys mind all original Rotu minus one (probably Kathy) is her aliance at least to get to the final 6 it might breakout into other sub-aliances after that but I believe that most are yet to be firmly formed. If the votes were to happen right now I believe Tammy at least votes Sean next and then Vee and then Kathy. I think that until other things happen to rock the boat
Tammys final six are J/T/R/Z/P/N

DVK

04-12-02, 07:08 PM (EST)
26. "alliance 5 or 6... which does she mean."
I have listened to the video again and again. And I think I am swaying back to believe that there are only 5 people in the alliance. The emphasis she makes is on being in the final 5, and I think she includes herself in "those 5 people". She would have had to have said Final 6 if there were 6 of them. So I am believing that Vee is most likely to be with the Rotu 4.Now as I call them the Rotu 4+1.

It is also making more sense that the Rotu 4 connected and pledged with Vee, as Sean and Rob started to show the "drama" that they were capable of performing. Vee seeing her chance to connect with the other 4 took that and I believe will be in the final 5 with them. She voted with John et al, in the last Rotu expulsion, so the pact could have been made then, and now Tammy is feeling confident after 9 days with her, that she is tight.

One thing is for sure, EVERYONE is lieing. And that was brought about by Rob's toxic game play. Definitely stirred things up!
Rob just picked on Zoe, because he saw her as an easy target to prey upon. He only confronted the General as a last ditch effort, to try and reveal more lies, to put chinks in the Rotu 4 armour.
One thing that keeps me wondering, is why we havent seen any confessionals from Zoe. She must have had something to say about Rob's confrontations. Is she sorry for lieing, or standing her ground that it was right thing to do.
Furthermore, now Vee has been pulled back from the limelight, and that is to keep us guessing who the Rotu 4 have aligned to keep them in the majority for votes.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •