The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Episode 10 UNOFFICIAL summary "What goes around, comes around""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-04, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Episode 10 UNOFFICIAL summary "What goes around, comes around""
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-04 AT 06:09 PM (EST)

Since we didn't get a summary and not sure if we will, I wrote this unofficial version:

Previously on Survivor:

The tribes received paint cans in their tree mail, and thinking merge, arrive for the RC. BUT, in typical Survivor fashion it was time to twist (minus the Chubby Checker music). The twist didn’t turn out quite the way it was expected too however, (or maybe it did) so the Old Chapera minus Amber became the New Mogo Mogo’s and the Old Mogo Mogo’s plus Amber became the New Chapera. Rob tried to lure Lex into saving Amber by saying “Take care of her and I’ll take care of you”. (He'll take care of Lex all right...) Amber begged and pleaded like the little chicken who couldn’t lay an egg (You know the one I mean, don’t you?), and miraculously Lex and Kathy and a few others decided to grant Amber a stay of execution, and axed Jerri instead…

9 Survivors are left, WHO will be voted off next?

Daybreak
It is morning of Day 25 at the New Chapera camp and Lex is shown hacking away at some wood and pondering how wise it was to get rid of his friend Jerri, as Amber gathers a few fishing items in the background. “Getting rid of Jerri was horrible.” He muses. DUH! (and so was getting rid of Colby and Ethan…)

Flash to New Mogo Mogo. Rob is sure that his dear Amber is gone. He is shown stumbling around on the rocks as Big Tom states “Rob is like a calf that is getting weaned from its mother. I’ve never seen him act like this.” (Really what Tom said was unintelligible so I filled in what it sounded like he said) Jenna comments that Rob will miss Amber, they were more then just allies, they were dating out here. (Table for 2 please?)

Alicia is sitting near Rob, working with the water pot. They strike up a conversation about forming a secret alliance (as opposed to an open one like Romber was). They both agree that you can’t have too many friends out here and shake on the deal. Alicia swears she will never write Robs name down on a piece of paper, and he swears too. (does she have her fingers crossed I wonder?)

Reward challenge time, New Mogo Mogo comes in first. Each tribe member looks into the bushes to catch a glimpse of New Chapera as they step onto the sand. Jeff calls out the names first Kathy, then Lex, there’s Shii Ann, and yes IT IS AMBER! “Jerri voted out at the last tribal council” exclaims Probst. Rob smiles and the other Mogo’s get very excited, Amber sheepishly grins too. (wait, she isn’t the sheep here…)

Jeff describes the challenge. Even though they're still two tribes, the challenge is individual. There will be several heats of diving down to get pots from the bottom of the ocean, with 2 eliminated each round. The final three will have to carry heavy crates to shore. (Gee, this reward challenge isn’t slanted toward the men in any way, is it?) Reward is a luxury day out and the winner will be able to bring 2 people along with them, from either tribe. “Worth playing for?” Jeff asks and they all smile and nod.

First heat: Shii Ann and Jenna are left without pots.

Second heat: Tom rips a pot out of Ambers grasp and swims to the top. Amber and Kathy are out.

Third heat: Tom tries to pull the pot out of Rob’s hand, but can’t. Rupert, Lex, and Rob advance to the finals.

Final leg: They have to carry their crates across the line on the beach. All three of these guys are incredible in the water. Rob is holding his breath a really long time. Rupert's in the lead; Rob not far behind... Jenna is majorly cheering for Rupert, who wins!

Rupert thinks carefully and says “I really wish I could take everyone with me” and then he takes Amber and Jenna with him. He said to Jenna as he hugs her “This is the first reward we have won and you and I have been together since the beginning” or something like that. The three of them go off in a yellow and white helicopter while the rest all wave.

Rupert is in heaven, he gets to go on reward with two goddesses. When they get to the hut they are all excited. The welcome basket has shampoo, deodorant (Rupert gets his own manly brand), and battery-operated devices that will bring lots of pleasure! YES, it is a toothbrush with swirling bristles. Amber latches onto one and we see a close-up of her brushing for an exorbitant amount of time. (Surely MB could have saved the time used for this scene to show us the real fireworks back at camp?) OOOOOOOOOOOOOH makeup! Jenna feels like such a girly girl. (this so isn’t like her)

They each get a nice massage and Rupert exclaims “I feel like Superman! I can do the last 13 days standing on my head.” Later they sit down at the table in their new robes all clean and the girls are all dolled up and pretty for Rupert. Rupert confesses that he has full faith in Jenna, Amber, Rob, and Tom. Amber now is nervous because she promised Lex and Kathy that she'd bring them to the end with her, Rob, and Tom.

Day 26 back at camp with the New Mogo Mogo’s, Rob and Tom get tree mail. “This is weird, Survivor has NEVER had 2 reward challenges EVER” (as if we didn’t understand him when he said never, ya know?) They all arrive at Saboga beach for the reward challenge and await as the helicopter flies in to drop off Jenna, Amber, and Rupert. All 3 sporting new sarongs and Jenna has a flower in her hair. Jeff tells them it is time to switch things up yet again “Drop your buffs” Ensuing groans and yelps of “I hope there is a new color buff in that vase Jeff” followed by cheers when Rob pulls out a blue buff. Congratulations, it’s the merge, Jeff proclaims. The survivors all hug each other, but awkwardly nobody hugs Rupert, until finally Shii Ann gives him a squeeze. (We know it wasn’t BO this time at least)

Jeff tells them that they aren’t going back to Chapera or Mogo Mogo but they are going to stay right here on Saboga. “A lot has changed since you left here Rupert and Jenna. High tides and the storms have ruined the camp, but the wood is still here” Plus they still had that handy Home Depot crate of goodies. Jeff pointed out they shouldn’t have any trouble setting up a new camp, “You have Rob’s carpentry skills” He also leaves them with 2 hawaiin slings, a tarp, some paint and a canvas to make the new tribe flag. “You have a lot to do and not much daylight left, better get going”

Amber and Alicia work on their new tribe name. After a brief discussion it is settled that the new tribe name is Chaboga Mogo. It represents a small piece of each of the 3 former tribes. (Should have included more of Chapera and a lot less Mogo)

Lex says this is where it gets exciting for someone like him who likes playing the game of Survivor. Rob says that Lex came running over to him right away for assurance that he was safe, and Rob assures him that it is so, but then we see Rob in confessional later laughing his ##### off at Lex.. "You guys didn’t actually believe me did you? I've been playing the game since I got out here!"

Rob tells Amber he was "so happy to see her", and tells her that they NEED to get rid of Lex first, but she suggests Rupert or Jenna first, since Lex is the reason she's still there. She argues quite well with Rob.. "what if they're targetting us?" Rob: "As soon as Lex is gone, Big Tom doesn't have a leg to stand on." Amber says in confessional that they have deals with just about everyone else on the tribe.

Immunity Challenge time. Jeff reveals the new Immunity Necklace. But wait, there is not just one, the newest twist is that they will vie for two necklaces. The challenge starts with a hold your breath competition, with the top two men and women moving on to the final round. The final round is pulling yourself along a ladder at the bottom releasing buoys, it will be men and women competing seperately and one of each will win immunity.

Amber and Kathy win for the women, and Rob and Lex outlast the other men. In the finals the women go first. Amber and Kathy are tied at 3 buoys each when they come up for air. Amber takes a 6-4 lead, then KO charges back and gets by Amber. Up 9-7 Kathy dives to release her last buoy and wins immunity. For the men, they each stay under for 5 buoys, very tight race. Then Lex gets a lead and is winning 9-7 when he has to come up for air. He can see Rob over his shoulder as Rob dives and releases #8, then 9. Lex dives but didn’t get much air, can’t release the buoy. Rob dives and is down quite a while, he finally releases and wins immunity. (guess all those water challenges in Africa didn’t help old Lex)

Back at camp Lex and Kathy talk. It is bad news that they haven’t heard from Rob. He is playing with them. According to Kathy “He hasn’t even tried to make us feel comfortable here” Finally Rob approaches them and tells Lex that he can’t save him. Nothing personal, this isn’t about being friends its all about business. (déjà vu?) Lex and Kathy go banana’s. Kathy cries, Lex pouts. All for naught, it is falling on the deaf ears of Boston Rob. Enough already, Rob says “I’m sorry you feel that way” and gets up and leaves.

Kathy cries more after he leaves and tells Lex that she wants to give him his immunity, that she doesn’t even want to be there anymore. Lex consoles her and says that no he doesn’t want her immunity. (KO looked to be channeling Lil here and it was sooooooooooo annoying, puhlease will the both of you smarten up?)

Tribal Council time, they all walk up the hill with their torches. Jeff greets them and reminds them that from this point on everyone who gets voted out is on the jury.

JP: Rupert, did the game ratchet up a notch today? Rupe: Yes, everything was tested when we got back today.. alliances, endurance, mental capacity, everything.

JP: So the mental part is what's going away - is it hard to get that back? Everyone agrees that they just have to get through tonight and "tomorrow is another day!" It starts to rain and is very cold to which Rupert says “Hopefully tomorrow the sun will come out. (Now I don’t know about you, but I just wanted to break out in song!) Rob offers that you have two choices, laugh or cry.

Lex says that life now has become a true game of survivor, a struggle, for those old Mogo Mogo players. Amber thinks that going back to camp tonight will be very uncomfortable, but it's a very important vote. Lex rolls his eyes.

Rob needs to get something off his chest (and we KNOW it isn’t hair, cause he can’t grow any, not on his chest or chin) "I know emotions are real here, I know that. But if I'm your friend, I'm your friend, but if after this is over, you don't want to be my friend anymore, I can't do anything about that."

Jeff now offers to let them give up immunity. Kathy thinks about it, but eventually decides to keep her immunity. Lex just shakes his head, looks like he's in shock. It's time to vote.

They all vote, but we see just the typical few: Lex votes for Amber even though he would rather be voting for her errand boy. Rob votes for Lex, sorry Lex friends are friends but this is business (dejavu?). Kathy votes for Amber, saying that she doesn't appreciate being lied to “this big” when Amber told her and Lex that she'd bring them along to the final 6. Jeff goes to tally the votes.

First vote: Amber.
Second vote: Amber.
Third vote: Lex
Fourth vote: Lex
Fifth vote: Lex
Sixth vote: Lex
10th person voted out of Survivor All-Stars and the first member of the jury.. Lex.

Jeff's final comments: You've lasted 27 days; it's been a long wet rainy day, but the rain stopped, maybe it's a sign. You gotta dig deep. You have a one in 8 chance of winning. Head back to camp.

Next time on Survivor: They get videos from home. And Kathy tries to stir things up. "I don't want her to win." She appears to be talking about Jenna.
Lex's last words: Wow, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed. I came into the game the wealthiest man in the world, great family, great friends. Everything else beyond that is gravy. Tom, you're a great guy, hope you do well.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Thanks KO greenmonstah 04-14-04 1
 RE: Survivor Episode 10 UNOFFICIAL ... Skiver 04-14-04 2
 Thanks KO! LookeeLoo 04-14-04 3
 RE: Survivor Episode 10 UNOFFICIAL ... TeamJoisey 04-15-04 4
 RE: Survivor Episode 10 UNOFFICIAL ... Silvergirl1 04-15-04 5
 RE: Survivor Episode 10 UNOFFICIAL ... I_AM_HE 04-15-04 6
 RE: Survivor Episode 10 UNOFFICIAL ... Swami 04-15-04 7
   RE: Survivor Episode 10 UNOFFICIAL ... KObrien_fan 04-15-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-04, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Thanks KO"
I feel all sorts of discombobulation when I don't get my summary. Thanks for stepping up to the plate!

<--- Thinks you hit it out of the park!

Skiver 1118 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-14-04, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Skiver Click to send private message to Skiver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Episode 10 UNOFFICIAL summary "What goes around, comes around""
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-04 AT 06:06 PM (EST)

Wow. First one to compliment. (Damn, too slow!)

Thanks for stepping up KOBF. Excellent summary.

I thought you were very fair about the Rob / Lex / Kathy tete-a-tete. Considering your name, I expected you to land on Rob like a ton of bricks!

Edited to recognize that Green Monster got there first

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-14-04, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Thanks KO!"
A very nice summary it is!

A Slicey original

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-15-04, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Episode 10 UNOFFICIAL summary "What goes around, comes around""
First no summaries.. now two summaries!

This is wicked cool.

thanks KOBfan, for the pinch hit.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-04, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Episode 10 UNOFFICIAL summary "What goes around, comes around""

Thanks for providing us with an alternative summary. Great job!

Insert subliminal message here.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-04, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Episode 10 UNOFFICIAL summary "What goes around, comes around""
THanks KO! loved the battery-operated...toothbrushes, Kathy channeling Lil, and Rawb not being able to grow hair

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-04, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Episode 10 UNOFFICIAL summary "What goes around, comes around""
Thank you KO! Two kick-ass summaries in one day--I may need therapy after reading them back-to-back. They compliment each other nicely too. Tell me, did you and Shakes have this planned from the beginning?

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-04, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor Episode 10 UNOFFICIAL summary "What goes around, comes around""
Nope, but being in an alliance with the revolving clown wouldn't be a bad thing

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •