The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Darrah - Money Well Spent"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

spacey 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-24-04, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spacey Click to send private message to spacey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Darrah - Money Well Spent"
Looks like Darrah made good on her word and put her winnings to good use. Over at Survivor Fever there are a couple of pictures of her with other Survivors at the after party and looks to me like she went from a training bra to "DD".

Just something I noticed and wanted to share.

Sorry I don't know how to post pictures.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Darrah - Money Well Spent dabo 05-24-04 1
   RE: Darrah - Money Well Spent spacey 05-24-04 2
   RE: Darrah - Money Well Spent arturbars 05-24-04 3
   RE: Darrah - Money Well Spent samboohoo 05-25-04 6
 Meh... IceCat 05-24-04 4
   RE: Meh... J Slice 05-25-04 5
       RE: Meh... okaloosajohn 05-25-04 7
           On this crucial point... IceCat 05-26-04 8
           RE: Meh... seahorse 05-27-04 9
               RE: Darrah Scarlett O Hara 05-27-04 10
                   RE: Darrah PepeLePew13 05-27-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-24-04, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Darrah - Money Well Spent"

YOWZA!

spacey 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-24-04, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spacey Click to send private message to spacey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Darrah - Money Well Spent"
Thanks dabo! I was hoping someone would bring it over.

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-24-04, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Darrah - Money Well Spent"
WOW!!! BOING!!!! ;)

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-04, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Darrah - Money Well Spent"
Good Googly Moogly. This is one reason I couldn't wait to stop breastfeeding.

Samboohoo

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-04, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Meh..."
I prefer real ones...

The more variety - the better!

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-04, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Meh..."

The real ones jiggle too

They all called me sexy Randall, the Pharaoh wizard. - Randall, Clerks - The Cartoon

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-25-04, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Meh..."
A little jiggle is a good thing TM.

Gettin' jiggly wit it...

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-04, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "On this crucial point..."
... we can agree.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-04, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Meh..."
I'll agree with that 100%

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-27-04, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Darrah"
Now can anyone bring over a "Before" shot so that we can compare or are your tongues still hanging out!!!!

Scarlett

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-04, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Darrah"
Ya know, I don't really notice much of a difference in Darrah - problem is that it's hard to judge based on pictures (they can add 10 pounds in the wrong places ) and also the Darrah most of us remember was the one who had already lost 15-20 pounds after starving 30+ days so she'd look smaller all over by comparison.

GO FLAMES!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •