The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Where are the Predictions?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

balboaboy 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-11-02, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail balboaboy Click to send private message to balboaboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Where are the Predictions?"
I've been visiting SurvivorBlows every week, and always see their predictions the day after the show. Where are they before the show? I'm a perfect 6-0 in my predictions the day AFTER the show!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Where are the Predictions? Kokoro 04-11-02 1
 Which set? AyaK 04-11-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-11-02, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Where are the Predictions?"
SB doesn't have a perfect record (only 4/6)....and the official pick ~does~ come before the show. Check back from 5-7 PM on Thursdays.

<<I've been visiting SurvivorBlows every week>>

Are you sure? You mean starting now?

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Gabriel: "Alright, John go straight! Straight!" - Um, Gabe?

Stop Discrimination Now

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-11-02, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Which set?"
There are three sets of SurvivorBlows predictions.

The "official" one done by the Webmaster is generally posted a couple of hours before the show airs, so you should visit in that time frame if you want to see it before the show (as Kokoro has already suggested).

The one done by the Spoilers Board posters can be found on the vote thread, which remains open until the start of the show, although subtotals are posted during the day.

Finally, the one that just required voting in a poll can be found on the SurvivorBlows homepage. It's usually wrong, but it's a fun indicator to see who the casual viewers think is the target.

Now that you've signed up and made your first post, balboaboy, you might want to consider visiting here more often!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •