The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S8: All Stars What If? Game -- Tribal Council Four"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

LozengeofLove 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-19-04, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LozengeofLove Click to send private message to LozengeofLove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S8: All Stars What If? Game -- Tribal Council Four"
The five Chaperans head into Tribal Council again on their twelfth night in Panama. Sitting down, Jeff begins interrogating them.
"So guys. Surprised that you're here again?"
"Yeah, definahtely Jeff. I really didn't expect that we'd lose anothah immunity challenge," Boston Rob answered.
"Tom, what's your take on what's going on at camp?"
"Well Jyeff, whin we lose an imm'ty challage, erebody run around like tha goats back at ma farm. Ther alscrablin like tha don know whut tah do."
"Alicia, do you feel vulnerable tonight?"
"Jeff, I always come here feeling vulnerable. I think it's cocky to not feel vulnerable. Some people don't even pack their bags when they come here. It's ridiculous."
"Cesternino, did you pack your bags?"
"Well, Jeff, no I didn't. I feel like I kind of have a, umm, handle of things back at camp. I pretty much know what's going on, so it's not really a problem. However, I would like to say that if I am voted out tonight, Alicia is more than welcome to bring me my clothes back in New York."
"OK, having said that, it is time to vote. Alicia, you're up first."

Alicia, Rob C., Tom, Amber and Rob M. cast their votes, and Jeff goes and tallies them. Returning, he says, "Once I read the votes, the decision is final and that person will be asked to leave Tribal Council immediately. I'll read the votes."

"ALICIA

AMBER

ROB C.

ALICIA

and the second person voted out of Chapera is...

ALICIA. Please bring me your torch." Alicia, glad she packed her bags, brings her torch up to Jeff, who puts it out and says, "Alicia, the tribe has spoken." Alicia walks away, smiling back at her tribe.

"There are four of you left," Jeff says to Chapera. "You've gotten rid of two strong women so far. Hopefully that doesn't hurt you in the long run. I'll see you guys tomorrow." Chapera leaves Tribal Council.

Alicia's final words
"Hey, no hard feelings guys. I'm glad none of you lied to me, and you should be glad I'm not on the jury. Big Tom, I wish you the best of luck in this game. Chapera, I hope you kick butt. Have fun."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Episode Five LozengeofLove 05-19-04 1
   Shii Devil JohnMc 05-19-04 2
   Jenna M Jims02 05-19-04 4
   Jenna M emydi 05-19-04 7
   Shii Ann Road Kill 05-19-04 8
   Jenna M tribephyl 05-19-04 9
   Kathy DEVILRAYS 05-19-04 10
   Jenna M. bampote 05-19-04 11
   Jenna M. PagongRatEater 05-20-04 12
   Jenna M. djandy 05-20-04 13
   Shii Ann tinybubs 05-20-04 14
   Jenna M. seahorse 05-21-04 15
   Shii Ann 321Jump 05-21-04 16
   Jenna Morasca bobstew617 05-22-04 18
 Tom LozengeofLove 05-19-04 3
 RE: S8: All Stars What If? Game -- ... lapinguina4 05-19-04 5
 RE: S8: All Stars What If? Game -- ... lapinguina4 05-19-04 6
 Jenna M buckeyegirl 05-21-04 17
 Jenna M. dreamerbeliever 05-22-04 19
 Tribal Council Five LozengeofLove 05-23-04 20
 Episode Six LozengeofLove 05-23-04 21
   Rob M. LozengeofLove 05-23-04 22
   Amber Jims02 05-23-04 23
   Amber bampote 05-23-04 24
   RobM 321Jump 05-24-04 25
   Rob tribephyl 05-24-04 26
   Amber Road Kill 05-24-04 27
   Amber emydi 05-24-04 28
   Rob M JohnMc 05-24-04 29
   Rob M bobstew617 05-24-04 30
   Amber seahorse 05-25-04 31
   Amber silentJ 05-25-04 32
   Rob M. djandy 05-26-04 33
   JP commentary JohnMc 05-26-04 34
   Rob Rebel Crown 05-26-04 35
 Tribal Council Six LozengeofLove 05-29-04 36
   Episode Seven LozengeofLove 05-29-04 37
       Tina LozengeofLove 05-29-04 38
       Amber Kokoro 05-29-04 39
       Benedict Tina tribephyl 05-29-04 40
       Amber tinybubs 05-29-04 42
       Amber bampote 05-30-04 43
       Jerri bobstew617 05-30-04 44
       Tina seahorse 05-30-04 45
       Amber dreamerbeliever 06-01-04 46
       Amber djandy 06-01-04 47
       Amber JohnMc 06-01-04 49
   Amber 321Jump 05-29-04 41
   Amber emydi 06-01-04 48
 Tribal Council Seven LozengeofLove 06-02-04 50
 Episode Eight LozengeofLove 06-02-04 51
   Tom Kokoro 06-02-04 52
   Richard bobstew617 06-02-04 53
   Shii Ann dreamerbeliever 06-02-04 54
   Tom bampote 06-03-04 56
   Tom JohnMc 06-03-04 58
   TOM emydi 06-03-04 59
   Shii Ann seahorse 06-03-04 60
   Tom djandy 06-04-04 61
 Tom LozengeofLove 06-03-04 55
   RE: Tom bampote 06-03-04 57
 Tribal Council Eight LozengeofLove 06-06-04 62
 Episode Nine LozengeofLove 06-06-04 63
   Tina LozengeofLove 06-06-04 64
   Colby Rebel Crown 06-06-04 65
   Colby bampote 06-06-04 66
   Tina seahorse 06-07-04 67
   Colby 321Jump 06-07-04 68
   Colby emydi 06-07-04 69
   Tina JohnMc 06-07-04 70
   Colby bobstew617 06-07-04 71
   Tina Road Kill 06-07-04 72
   Tina dreamerbeliever 06-07-04 73
   Tina djandy 06-08-04 74
   RE: Episode Nine JohnMc 06-10-04 75
       RE: Episode Nine seahorse 06-11-04 76
 Tribal Council Nine LozengeofLove 06-12-04 77
 Episode Ten LozengeofLove 06-12-04 78
   Jerri LozengeofLove 06-12-04 79
   Jerri dreamerbeliever 06-12-04 80
   Jerri tribephyl 06-12-04 81
   Colby bampote 06-13-04 82
   Colby bobstew617 06-13-04 83
   Colby Rebel Crown 06-13-04 84
   Colby 321Jump 06-14-04 85
   Jerri Road Kill 06-14-04 86
   Jerri JohnMc 06-14-04 87
   Colby emydi 06-14-04 88
   Jerri silentJ 06-15-04 89
   Jerry seahorse 06-16-04 90
 Tribal Council Ten LozengeofLove 06-16-04 91

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-19-04, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LozengeofLove Click to send private message to LozengeofLove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Episode Five"
Reward Challenge
The tribes are instructed to construct a raft. Mogo Mogo ties together a bunch of sticks, whereas Rupert and the Sabogans take the raft building very seriously. Chapera is somewhere in the middle.
When they arrive at challenge beach, Jeff instructs them that the losing tribe will be deconstructed in "old school pick 'em style."
Mogo Mogo's laziness pays off, as they have a huge lead on the other tribes. Already finished with the race, they begin discussing who they'll pick first from either tribe, and it becomes a debate over whether they should pick someone strong or someone they wouldn't mind voting off.
Meanwhile, Saboga's hard work pays off as well, as they finish second. Tina, who sat out, runs up and hugs her team. Jeff speaks.
"OK, Chapera is going to be dissolved. Mogo Mogo, you guys have the first pick. Who are you taking?"
Kathy speaks up for her tribe. "We'll take Rob C., Jeff."
Rob Cesternino heads over to Mogo Mogo.
"Saboga?"
"Amber," Rupert says, hugging his new tribemate.
"OK, Mogo Mogo. Do you want Boston Rob or Big Tom?"
"Big Tom."
"OK, Boston Rob, you're at Chapera. Go back to your camps and celebrate with your new tribes."

The two tribes left the Reward Challenge.

Immunity Challenge
It clearly becomes obvious at the Immunity Challenge that Mogo Mogo made bad picks for new tribemates. The challenge is to race across balance beams collectig flags, occasionally battling opponents as you move across. Boston Rob makes it look easy, collecting many flags as his Sabogan tribemates jump off their beams just to let him continue crossing. Saboga wins easily.

Unfortunately for Mogo Mogo, they must go to Tribal Council, where one person will leave. Please vote for:

Colby
Jenna Morasca
Kathy
Richard
Rob Cesternino
Shii Ann
Big Tom

Also, vote for one tribe (Saboga or Mogo Mogo) to win Reward and one tribe to win Immunity.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-19-04, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Shii Devil"
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-04 AT 03:15 PM (EST)

Sorry, Shii Ann. This is All Stars, and in this game, only the strong survive. We vote out the weak, so that we can be strong at the merge. It's not personal; it's about making a strong team and keeping it strong.

edit to add Challenge pics

RC - Mogo, IC - Saboga

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-19-04, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Jenna M"
Just because her mom is sick!

RC: Saboga
IC: Saboga

Jims02: 2004 CMY Anti-Executee Champ

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-04, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Jenna M"
Reward: Saboga
Immunity: Mogo Mogo

emydi

Road Kill 1101 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-04, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Road%20Kill Click to send private message to Road%20Kill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Shii Ann"
Rob C., Big Tom, Jenna M and Rich join together to vote Shii Ann out.

RC: Mogo Mogo
IC: Mogo Mogo

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-04, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Jenna M"
RC:
New Mogo
IC:
New Mogo

DEVILRAYS 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-19-04, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DEVILRAYS Click to send private message to DEVILRAYS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Kathy"
RC and IC to Saboga

bampote 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-19-04, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bampote Click to send private message to bampote Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Jenna M."
Simply not strong enough or smart enough for the challenges.

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-04, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Jenna M."
Ahe was gonna leave in this episode anyway and I don't see any reason that would change.

Reward: Mogo Mogo Challenge: Saboga

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-20-04, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Jenna M."

djandy
S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-20-04, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Shii Ann"
LAST EDITED ON 05-20-04 AT 08:26 PM (EST)

Figure Jenna will quit, so let's kill two birds in one episode, time to drop Shii Ann like 3rd period French.

Einstein claimed he was right only 50% of the time, I've never met anyone smarter than him.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-04, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Jenna M."
RC Mogo Mogo IC Saboga

321Jump 606 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-04, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 321Jump Click to send private message to 321Jump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Shii Ann"

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-04, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Jenna Morasca"
It's time for her to go home

05-19-04, 11:14 AM (EST)
3. "Tom"
My six favorite players happen to be on this tribe, and although I should be voting for Colby, I'm voting for Tom for two reasons.
1) Logically, the five Mogo Mogo's would stick together and vote out a Chaperan, and
2) My vote would have gone towards either Kathy, Colby, or Tom. Although I like Tom the most out of the three of them, I figure Tom's more likely to get votes than either Colby or Kathy.

I will not cast a vote for Rich, Jenna, Shii Ann or Rob C.

lapinguina4 295 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-19-04, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lapinguina4 Click to send private message to lapinguina4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S8: All Stars What If? Game -- Tribal Council Four"
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-04 AT 12:52 PM (EST)

is this pic better

lapinguina4 295 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-19-04, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lapinguina4 Click to send private message to lapinguina4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S8: All Stars What If? Game -- Tribal Council Four"
thisone

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-04, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Jenna M"
You've already won your million...

A Kyngsladye Original
"Outwit, Outplay and Outwhatever" ~Big Tom

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-22-04, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Jenna M."
Since there is no quitting on this version, her tribe does a favor for her and sends Jenna M. packing. Cutting out the cancer? Ouch, bad choice of words Kathy but true in the end.

The combo of Rupert/Boston Rob/Ethan is unbeatable!

05-23-04, 04:21 PM (EST)
20. "Tribal Council Five"
The New Mogo Mogo tribe heads to tribal council to face Jiffy's questioning.
"Colby," Jeff starts, "why did you guys lose the challenge today?"
"Jeff, we just weren't smart enough. We weren't quick enough, and unlike Saboga, we didn't come up with a plan. They were smart, using their best player over and over."
"Tom, how are you and Rob fitting in with the Mogo Mogo tribe?"
"Jyeff, we fit in great her. I thing it's no serprise dat we briggin the fun to tha Mogo Mogo. They had whishey dat's ne'er been open, I say, on the fers ni', open it! Have sum fun! So we'se fittin in gret."
"Rich, do you enjoy having them?"
"Of course. Big Tom is always a blast to be around. And it's funny to watch someone like Rob Cesternino scramble when we lost the Immunity Challenge. I wonder if I ever came across like that. But I tell you, they're both great guys. We love being on a tribe with them."
"Jenna, how are you voting tonight?"
"I'm voting for our weakest player. It's not who I want to vote for, but strategically, I think it's best if we win more Immunity Challenges."
"OK, it is time to vote. Richard, you're up first."

SEVEN MINUTES LATER

"OK," Jeff says, "I'll go tally the votes." Bringing the voting urn back, he says, "Once I read the votes, the decision is final, and that person will be asked to leave Tribal Council immediately. I'll read the votes."

"SHII ANN

JENNA

SHII ANN

JENNA...That's two votes Jenna, two votes Shii Ann.

JENNA

And the fifth person voted out of Survivor All Stars is...

JENNA. There's no need to read the last vote. Jenna, bring me your torch."

Jenna hugs Kathy, who is sitting next to her, and goes up to Jeff, who extinguishes her torch. "Jenna," he says, "the tribe has spoken." Jenna leaves Tribal Council.

"Apparently," Jeff says to the remaining six, "Jenna was blindisded. It could happen to any one of you. I'll see you guys tomorrow."

Jenna's final words
"Good job guys. I had so much fun playing with all of you this time, and I really wish Mogo Mogo the best of luck in this game. It was amazing getting to know so many of you on so many different levels. I hope we can all remain friends outside of the game as well. See you guys!"

05-23-04, 04:38 PM (EST)
21. "Episode Six"
LAST EDITED ON 05-25-04 AT 02:25 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-23-04 AT 04:59 PM (EST)

Reward Challenge
The Reward Challenge, a repeat of an individual Immunity Challenge from Survivor: Africa, is to stomp different items into a basket. The six members of Mogo Mogo surprisingly are able to beat out Saboga, and as a result, Mogo Mogo wins a picnic reward with a grill and shishkabobs.

Immunity Challenge
The Immunity Challenge is a repeat of one used in Survivor: Pearl Islands. Three tribe members are chosen to bear the weight, and the other three must decide among whom on the other tribe to distribute the weight. Mogo Mogo chooses to use Colby, Richard, and Big Tom, while Mogo Mogo uses Ethan, Rob Mariano and Rupert. Rudy, Jerri and Amber alternate who they put the weight on, while Rob C., Shii Ann and Kathy pile it on one person at a time. In the end, it's Ethan versus Richard and Tom, and Ethan falls quickly. Mogo Mogo wins Immunity!

Since Saboga is going to Tribal Council, please vote for one of the following seven members to leave.

Amber
Ethan
Jerri
Rob Mariano
Rudy
Rupert
Tina

Episode Seven has only one challenge, a combined Reward/Immunity. Vote for only one winner (Saboga or Mogo Mogo.)
Also, the winning tribe gets to take a member of the losing tribe on the Reward with them. Therefore, vote for one member from each tribe you'd like to "save" or give Immunity to.

If you're confused, see my post below for how your post should look.

ETA: Since I see someone voted for Lex, here are the remaining Mogo Mogo's:

COLBY
KATHY
RICHARD
ROB C.
SHII ANN
TOM

05-23-04, 04:39 PM (EST)
22. "Rob M."
RC/IC: Mogo Mogo

If MM wins, they take Ethan
If Saboga wins, they take Shii Ann

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-04, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Amber"
Just to make it interesting, they want to break up the power couple.

Jims02: 2004 CMY Anti-Executee Champ

05-23-04, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bampote Click to send private message to bampote Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Amber"
Breaks up the couple and removes a weak member from the tribe.

Winner: Mogo Mogo

If Mogo Mogo wins, they take Rudy.
If Saboga wins, they take Rich.

05-24-04, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 321Jump Click to send private message to 321Jump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RobM"
We've got him where we want him!

Saboga picks Shii Ann (maybe they can convince her to turn.)
Mogo Mogo picks Rupert (they're almost out of fish.)

05-24-04, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Rob"

RC/IC:
Saboga

Rich
Rupert

05-24-04, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Road%20Kill Click to send private message to Road%20Kill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Amber"

If MM wins, Rupert
If Saboga wins, Rob C.

05-24-04, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Amber"
Saboga

If Saboga wins, they choose Shii
If Mogo wins, they choose Rupert

emydi

05-24-04, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Rob M"
RC/IC - Saboga

MM wins - take Tina
Saboga wins - take Rob C

05-24-04, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Rob M"
Since it's between him and Ambuh...

If MM wins, take Rupert
If Saboga wins, take Rich

05-25-04, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Amber"
RC/IC Mogo Mogo

If Mogo Mogo wins take Ethan
If Saboga wins take Lex

silentJ 336 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-04, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silentJ Click to send private message to silentJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Amber"
IC= MOGO MOGO
Person stolen= Rupert or Rich

05-26-04, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Rob M."
Please, Please, Please.

Shii Ann
Ethan

djandy
S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

05-26-04, 12:14 PM (EST)
34. "JP commentary"
*smarmy voice*

Looks like it's a tie so far between Rob and Amber. Wouldn't it be interesting to see them both draw for the purple rock?!!

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-26-04, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Rob"
LAST EDITED ON 05-26-04 AT 01:37 PM (EST)

Rob

RC/IC- MM

If MM wins, Rudy
If Saboga wins, Rich

(I'm a bit confused here-please disregard if I placed them wrong or misunderstood the instructions.)

05-29-04, 02:02 PM (EST)
36. "Tribal Council Six"
The seven Sabogans head into Tribal Council for the first time since the first episode. Jeff doesn't hesitate to begin questioning them.
"Amber, how are you holding up?" he starts.
"I'm doing great, Jeff. I'm eating well, I'm staying strong. Sleeping is getting a little rough, but it's gotten better since we've gotten to Saboga, who has blankets and stuff. I think overall we're in a good camp."
"Rudy, you're 78. How's this game the second time around?"
"It's tougher, that's fer sure. And there's a lot of scheming. I dunno."
"Rob, do you think you've made any friends for life in this game?"
"Well Jeff, I thought I did. I don't know anymore. This game is tricky, cause you think you can trust somebody, no matter how much you tell yourself before the game to trust nobody. Then you start hearing things. And you believe them, because you really have nothing else."
"It sounds like you have some resentment towards somebody here?"
"Amber and I made an alliance, and from what I hear now, she doesn't intend to keep it."
"Amber, is that true?"
"I never once talked about voting you out Rob, until you started thinking you couldn't trust me. So, yeah, now that there's someone in this tribe that doesn't want me here, I will vote for him, alliance or no."
Rob shakes his head in disgust.
"Well, it is time to vote. Rupert, you're up first."
Each of the seven Sabogans casts a vote for one of the tribemates, and after Jeff tallies the votes and returns with the urn, he says, "Once the final vote is read, that person will be asked to leave tribal council immediately. I'll read the votes."

"BOSTON ROB

BOSTON ROB

ROB

AMBER

AMBER

AMBER...that's three votes Rob, thee votes Amber.

And the sixth person voted out of Survivor All Stars is...

BOSTON ROB...Please bring me your torch." Jeff puts Rob's torch out, then says, "Rob, the tribe has spoken." Rob walks out of tribal council.

"There was a lot of distrust here tonight, and the tribe is obviously very split. Hopefully you all can come together, because tomorrow will be a big day. Goodnight guys."

Rob's final words
"I should have learned from my first time around not to trust anybody. Amber, you snaked me. Fine. I'm gonna chill out here in Panama while the rest of you guys plot and scheme. I had a pretty good time mostly."

05-29-04, 02:10 PM (EST)
37. "Episode Seven"
Combined Reward/Immunity Challenge
The challenge is a tough one. The contestants have to untie pieces of a boat, then put the boat together, row to shore. One person has to run into the woods, grab more to oars from the forest, and run back to the boat. Then everyone has to row back to the floating platform.
Saboga gets an early lead, and it ends up being Richard and Ethan who run into the woods. Unfortunately, Ethan has a hard time untying the rope on the oars, so Richard gains a lot of ground for Mogo Mogo, sending them into the lead. Mogo Mogo rows back to the platform, and wins. They decide to take Rupert on the reward with them, which ends up being a day on a luxury yacht.
Fiva Sabogans must head to Tribal Council, and you guys have to vote one of them off.
Your choices are:

AMBER
ETHAN
JERRI
RUDY
TINA

Also, cast a vote for one tribe to win reward and one tribe to win immunity.

05-29-04, 02:11 PM (EST)
38. "Tina"

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-29-04, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Amber"
LAST EDITED ON 05-29-04 AT 05:58 PM (EST)

Ew. Get thee gone.

05-29-04, 02:48 PM (EST)
40. "Benedict Tina"

RC:
Mogo

IC:
Mogo

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings

05-29-04, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Amber"

Without Rob there is no one to protect her.

05-30-04, 00:22 AM (EST)
43. "Amber"
Still too weak.

05-30-04, 03:14 PM (EST)
44. "Jerri"
Just because I don't like her.

05-30-04, 09:11 PM (EST)
45. "Tina"
LAST EDITED ON 05-30-04 AT 09:13 PM (EST)

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

06-01-04, 02:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Amber"
As goes Boston Rob, so goes little Lamber

06-01-04, 09:39 AM (EST)
47. "Amber"

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

06-01-04, 11:14 AM (EST)
49. "Amber"
This way, the islands would dictate their fate. The snake will fall in love with the rat at loser lodge, Rob will propose to Amber on the Reunion show, and they live happily ever after.

RC - Mogo
IC - Saboga

05-29-04, 03:36 PM (EST)
41. "Amber"
It's time to send the happy couple off on their honeymoon. (You didn't realize I was such a romantic.)

06-01-04, 10:41 AM (EST)
48. "Amber"
Reward: Saboga
Immunity: Mogo Mogo

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

06-02-04, 05:36 PM (EST)
50. "Tribal Council Seven"
Five of the six members of Saboga tread into Tribal Council. Rupert is still sharing the Reward with Mogo Mogo.
"Ethan, do you feel responsible for losing the challenge today?" Jeff begins.
"Yeah, Jeff, I definitely do. I had the lead going into the woods. I should have come out before Richard. If my tribe wants to vote me out based on that, I understand. But I have a feeling there are other factors that are going to play out tonight."
"Like what?"
"Well, for starters, we still have someone on our tribe that wasn't originally part of our tribe. And if these guys are smart, they'll understand that this is a numbers game and if they vote out that person, we could still be the largest original tribe reamining," Ethan states seemingly from memory.
"OK, fair enough. Amber, is it fair that they may vote you out tonight based on the fact that you weren't a member of their tribe originally?"
"Umm, it's not really. I mean, I understand where they're coming from, because in Australia, Ogakor did the same thing. But it's kind of closed-minded. Maybe they aren't considering all their options? I dunno. I just think there are better people on this tribe to vote off."
"Like who?"
"Well, Rudy is a huge physical liability. He's done great so far in this game, but we can all see he's going to burn out. Ethan just gave his reason for deserving to be voted out."
"Are you basing your vote on any of those?"
"I am voting for the person everybody else needs to be careful of. She slipped through the cracks the first time in this game, and I think she could do it again."
"OK, well it's time to vote. Amber, you're up first."

Amber votes, followed by Jerri, Ethan, Tina and finally Rudy. Jeff leaves to tally the votes, and returns, saying, "Once I read the votes, the decision is final, and that person will be asked to leave Tribal Council immediately. I'll read the votes."

"AMBER

TINA

AMBER

TINA...that's two votes Amber, two votes Tina...

and the seventh person voted out of Survivor: All Stars is...

AMBER...Please bring me your torch."

Jiffy extinguishes Amber's torch with his torch extinguisher and says, "Lamber, the tribe has spoken." Amber waves goodbye to Saboga, then exits tribal council.

"You guys have decided to stick to tribal lines. In a game of numbers, having five people is a huge plus. Let's see how it works for you."

Amber's final words
"It was awesome being on two great tribes in this game. Jerri, I'm glad we got to become friends within this game again, and I wish you the best. Rudy, hang in there man, it's gonna get so tough. Anyways, I'm gonna go eat some awesome food. OH MY GOD!"

06-02-04, 05:47 PM (EST)
51. "Episode Eight"
Reward Challenge
Ambassadors are chosen from each tribe to visit the other tribe. Mogo Mogo selects Shii Ann, and Rupert volunteers for Saboga. The members go to the opposing tribe and select three items they want to win as reward the next day.
The Reward Challenge is a log rolling challenge, and Big Tom sits out for Mogo Mogo. Saboga pulls off a win.

Immunity Challenge
The immunity challenge is a Choose Your Weapon challenge. The tribe members end up facing each other in a bow and arrow competition, and while Colby goes for Mogo Mogo, Jerri volunteers for Saboga, but is insulted by Ethan, who steps up to shoot for Saboga. Saboga wins, and Mogo Mogo is sent to tribal council.

Please vote for one of the following people:

COLBY
KATHY
RICHARD
ROB CESTERNINO
SHII ANN
TOM

Please vote for one person to win the Reward Challenge, and for one tribe to win immunity.

NOTE: Since there will be a random switch next episode, if you're more concerned with a certain person having immunity, just list that person's name as immunity winner, and whichever tribe they end up on will win Immunity.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-02-04, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "Tom"
Just an all around horrible human being.

I won't bother with immunity. Someone who sucks will probably go next time as well unless they all wind up on one team and grab immunity.

06-02-04, 10:08 PM (EST)
53. "Richard"
Just too arrogant for my tastes.

REWARD: RUPERT
IMMUNITY: MOGO MOGO

06-02-04, 10:32 PM (EST)
54. "Shii Ann"
Now is the time to get rid of the Shii-Devil before the game becomes an individual one and she gets over-looked. Don't even let her get a sniff of being on the jury!

Reward: Rupert
Immunity: whatever tribe Rupert ends up on.

Really hoping the Rudy/Rupert alliance plays itself out until the very end on this version of the game. Wish it could have happened for real ... darn foot injury!

06-03-04, 00:28 AM (EST)
56. "Tom"
He's an outsider to the group, so it makes sense that he'd go.

RC: Richard
IC: Wherever Shii Ann goes

06-03-04, 11:23 AM (EST)
58. "Tom"
I'm all about keeping Shii Ann around a little longer. Should be interesting to see what happens.

For reward, I pick: Colby
For immunity, I pick: Mogo Mogo (and I want Rob C to stick around)

06-03-04, 02:49 PM (EST)
59. "TOM"
Reward: Colby
Immunity: Whatever tribe ROB C. is on

06-03-04, 03:33 PM (EST)
60. "Shii Ann"
Reward Colby

Immunity Mogo Mogo

06-04-04, 11:42 AM (EST)
61. "Tom"
I'll go with Tom since I want both him and Richard gone, and right now Richard doesn't have the votes.

RC: Kathy
IC: Whatever tribe Kathy's on.

djandy

06-03-04, 00:26 AM (EST)
55. "Tom"
LAST EDITED ON 06-06-04 AT 05:07 PM (EST)

RC: Colby
IC: Shii Ann's tribe

Anybody want to form an alliance with me to save Shii Ann?

06-03-04, 00:32 AM (EST)
57. "RE: Tom"
I'm all about that alliance...that's why I voted Tom, in fact. He wouldn't have been my #1 target, but I can't have her or Richard going this soon.

06-06-04, 05:24 PM (EST)
62. "Tribal Council Eight"
Colby enters Tribal Council, followed by Richard, Rob, Shii Ann, Kathy and Tom. After sitting down, Jeff questions them.
"OK, Mogo Mogo. You guys had a mini challenge streak. You lost your first one today. How's it feel to finally be defeated, Colby?"
"Well, it's part of the game. The game's interesting when we get to go here, actually. It sucks to lose, but like I said, it's part of the game."
"Rob, the former Chapera members got picked off one by one at Saboga. Does that worry you at all here tonight?"
"Yeah, of course it does. Mogo Mogo has the numbers, they could completely wipe us out. I hope it wouldn't come to that, because I'd like to think the game's elevated beyond that level. But we'll see."
"Rich, do you think it'll come to that."
"Umm...no, Jeff, I don't think that's what the vote is coming down to. I think we're voting tonight based on who we need most. Who I trust most. So that's how it's gonna go down, I think."
"Okay, well it's time to vote. Colby, you're up first."

Each member casts a vote, and Jeff tallies them.
"Once I read the votes," he says, "the decision is final, and that person will be asked to leave tribal council immediately. I'll read the votes."

"TOM

TOM

BIG TOM

SHII ANN

And the eighth person voted out of Survivor: All Stars is...

TOM...Please bring me your torch."

"The tribe has spoken," Jeff says, snuffing Tom's torch. Tom leaves with a half-smile, waving to the rest of Mogo Mogo.

"Well guys," Jeff says, "it'll be a long walk back to camp. It looks like it's gonna storm. See you guys tomorrow."

Tom's final words
"Well, I sher em glayd ta be outta this game now. It wus startin' ta git dirty, and I juss din't want ta play no more. They voted me offa tha trib coz I yoosta be on 'nother tribe, it doesn't make a heck of a lotta sense ta me. Well, I'll see ya."

06-06-04, 07:36 PM (EST)
63. "Episode Nine"
Reward Challenge
The ten castaways have to dive in the water to retrieve pots. They dive until only three remain. Those three then have to get a box and push it underwater to shore. The first castaway to shore wins reward, and gets to go on a spa retreat with two castaways from either tribe of his/her choice. In the end, it's Colby and Rupert neck and neck, but Colby pulls out ahead and wins. He selects to take Rupert and Kathy with him, and they stay overnight in a spa in Panama.

The Switch
Upon the return of Colby, Rupert and Kathy, Jeff tells each castaway to pair up with somebody from the opposing tribe. Jerri and Rob team up, as do Rupert and Kathy, Richard and Tina, Rudy and Shii Ann, and Colby and Ethan. They go on a short picnic, and everybody expects a merge. When they return, however, Jeff informs them to draw buffs from an urn. Green buffs, for Mogo Mogo, are drawn by Ethan, Shii Ann, Rudy, Kathy, and Rob C. Yellow buffs for Saboga are drawn by Tina, Richard, Rupert, Jerri and Colby. Therefore, the new tribes are:
Mogo Mogo
Ethan
Kathy
Rob Cesternino
Rudy
Shii Ann

Saboga
Colby
Jerri
Richard
Rupert
Tina

Immunity Challenge
The Immuity Challenge immediately follows the Switch. It's a test of the Survivor's knowledge of previous seasons. Mogo Mogo, with Survivor fanatics Rob and Shii Ann, win easily over Saboga. Therefore, the following five players must attend tribal council:

COLBY
JERRI
RICHARD
RUPERT
TINA

Please vote for one of those five to leave the island. Also, make picks for one male immunity winner and one female immunity winner. There will be no reward challenge.

06-06-04, 07:37 PM (EST)
64. "Tina"
LAST EDITED ON 06-12-04 AT 01:15 AM (EST)

IC: Shii Ann, Cesternino

06-06-04, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "Colby"
Colby. Never did like him.

Immunities-
Rob C.
ShiiAnn

06-06-04, 09:09 PM (EST)
66. "Colby"
Close to the merge, so it's time to get rid of physical threats.

IC: Richard/Shii Ann

06-07-04, 01:07 AM (EST)
67. "Tina"
IC Colby Jerry

06-07-04, 01:43 AM (EST)
68. "Colby"
I'm willing to deal, but for now, my vote goes for Colby (sorry, Colby, it's a strategic move.)

IC: Jerri, Rob C

06-07-04, 10:29 AM (EST)
69. "Colby"
LAST EDITED ON 06-07-04 AT 10:30 AM (EST)

too strong

Male: Rupert
Female: Jerri

and a SWOOP!!

06-07-04, 10:42 AM (EST)
70. "Tina"
IC - Colby, Kathy

Just trying to be realistic without showing too many favs.

Of the remaining Sabogas, Tina is the weakest link - good bye!

06-07-04, 11:56 AM (EST)
71. "Colby"
I have been going against the grain lately, so I'll be a lemming this time.

IC: KATHY, RUPERT

06-07-04, 01:15 PM (EST)
72. "Tina"
IC: Rob C and Kathy

06-07-04, 05:34 PM (EST)
73. "Tina"
Like Rob C said during A.S.S., she's a phoney. Off with her head! It's to cool that this vote has come down to Tina vs Colby.

IC male: Rupert
IC woman: Kathy

06-08-04, 04:21 PM (EST)
74. "Tina"
Must.Save.Colby

Tina is going before Jerri or Richard?

IC: Colby and Kathy

djandy

06-10-04, 03:24 PM (EST)
75. "RE: Episode Nine"
Hey, Jeff, will you go tally the votes?

06-11-04, 03:00 PM (EST)
76. "RE: Episode Nine"
Jeff might be on vacation.

06-12-04, 01:14 AM (EST)
77. "Tribal Council Nine"
Colby, Jerri, Richard, Rupert and Tina head into Tribal Council and Jeff begins the interrogation.

"Colby -- how has this switch made you feel?" Jeff asks.
"Well...It's always nice to shake things up a bit. We finally get to interact with players from the other team. Strategies begin to change, so it's nice."
"Now Tina, I know you've told me at TC before that this is a numbers game, and it's about having the advantage. Right now, this tribe has three former Sabogans, and two ex Mogo Mogos. Does that give you confidence?"
"Umm, I guess it does give us the upper hand, but at this point in the game we know these players already. I'm also on a tribe with two people I played the game with in Australia, and there's another former winner here too. The game where you already know the people you're playing with -- it changes your strategy. I now have to figure out what's best for me."
Jeff continues with, "Rupert, would you be surprised if you were voted out tonight?"
"Not too surprised, no Jeff. We're anticipating a merge, and the way these people like to play the game is to get rid of the stronger people. I've tried to show them that it'll be worth keeping me around, hopefully they listened."
"Okay," Jeff says, "having said that, it is time to vote. Tina, Richard, you're up first."

The five Sabogans cast their votes in turn, and after Jeff tallies the votes, he says, "Once I read the votes, the decision is final, and that person will be asked to leave Tribal Council immediately. I'll read the votes."

"COLBY

TINA

COLBY

TINA...That's two votes Colby, two votes Tina.

And the ninth person voted out of Survivor:All Stars is...

TINA...Tina, bring me your torch." Tina does this, and Jeff says, "Tina, the tribe has spoken," and snuffs her torch. Tina walks out of Tribal Council, the second winner to get voted out.

"The first half of this game is over," Jeff addresses the tribe. "You've voted out nine people successively. Nine of you remain. The stakes in this game have never been higher. I'll see you all tomorrow." Rich, Colby, Rupert and Jerri leave Tribal Council.

Tina's Final Words
"Well Saboga, you've played a great game. To be honest, I expected to be the first person voted out! I'm glad each of you played the game with integrity, and I'm proud of how I played the game once again. The only other thing I can think to say is that I hope Rupert wins. Goodnight!"

06-12-04, 01:28 AM (EST)
78. "Episode Ten"
The Merge/Immunity Challenge
Upon arriving at the Immunity Challenge, Jiffy once again instrusts the castaways to drop their buffs. They take turns pulling out brand new blue buffs, and find out they have merged! They will move from their former Sabogan/Mogo Mogoan camps to the ex-Chaperan camp (coincidentally, only one ex-Chaperan remains, Rob Cesternino.)

They also find out that this will be their first individual immunity challenge, and that two necklaces are up for grabs -- one for a female winner and one for a male winner.

The three females go first -- the challenge is for all three to hold their breath the longest underwater, and the two longest breath holders move on to the next leg. Kathy and Jerri turned out to hold their breath the longest. In the next leg, a race along an underwater ladder, causing buoys to float, Kathy starts with a huge lead against Jerri and easily wins immunity!

Upon the males, it is, to everyone's surprise, Rupert and Rob C. who hold their breath the longest! In the underwater ladder race, Rupert struggles early on in releasing the buoys, and Rob C. glides easily to the end. Rob also wins immunity!

You have seven options of who to vote for:

COLBY
ETHAN
JERRI
KATHY (IMMUNE)
RICHARD
ROB C. (IMMUNE)
RUDY
RUPERT
SHII ANN

Also, make one individual pick for a combined Reward/Immunity Winner. Reward is a video from home. (The people with second, third and fourth most votes will win the part of the Team Reward -- letters from home, hot chocolate, and raincoats.)

06-12-04, 01:35 PM (EST)
79. "Jerri"
LAST EDITED ON 06-13-04 AT 11:57 PM (EST)

RC/IC: Shii Ann

06-12-04, 02:54 PM (EST)
80. "Jerri"
Because of the merge, the Rupert/Rudy alliance is able to hook back together and to everyone's surprise, Rudy becomes the mastermind! He brings in his old Borneo partner (but not in a homosexual way), Richard into the mix for a strong threesome. Richard uses Shii Ann's hero worship of him to bring her in as a vote they can control. Ethan, who has been scrambling since day one to find his niche, breathes a huge sigh of relief and quickly agrees to join after being approached by the threesome. All five agree that Jerri's poor work ethic and hostile attitude must go! The game of Survivor just wasn't made for a Jerri Manthey.

RC/IC: Rupert

06-12-04, 03:43 PM (EST)
81. "Jerri"
IC:
Shii-Ann

06-13-04, 02:48 AM (EST)
82. "Colby"
A big physical threat... no one wants him to make another run like he did in Australia.

Winner: Shii Ann

06-13-04, 04:00 PM (EST)
83. "Colby"
Because he's a threat-and to make this vote a little closer.

RC/IC: SHII ANN

06-13-04, 07:26 PM (EST)
84. "Colby"
Still don't like him.

IC-Rudy

06-14-04, 01:26 AM (EST)
85. "Colby"
RC/IC: Shii Ann

I like you, Colby, but you've got to go. It's kind of sad, though, that Colby and Tina won't be able to spend time together in Loser Lodge.

06-14-04, 09:13 AM (EST)
86. "Jerri"
IC/RC: Rupert

06-14-04, 10:49 AM (EST)
87. "Jerri"
RC/IC - Colby, who shares his reward with everyone

06-14-04, 12:21 PM (EST)
88. "Colby"
No way anyone wants this challenge hound to make another run of it...

IC: Rupert

silentJ 336 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-04, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silentJ Click to send private message to silentJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
89. "Jerri"
At this point, no one will be able to stop the final four juggernaut of the four Rs: Rich, Rudy, Rob, and Rupert.

Immunity- Colby

06-16-04, 11:22 AM (EST)
90. "Jerry"
IC/RC Colby

06-16-04, 03:00 PM (EST)
91. "Tribal Council Ten"
Kathy, Shii Ann, Richard, Rudy, Rupert, Jerri, Rob C., Ethan and Colby tread into tribal council to be questioned by Jeff Probst.
"Okay guys, you've made it to the final nine. The next seven of you that are voted off will be sent to the jury, where you'll get to decide the fate of the final two. So from here on out, you not only have to vote people out of the game, but do it in such a way that they'll want to pick you to win at the end. Rob, is that going to be tough to do?"
"Jeff, I don't think it is anymore. I feel like all nine of us are playing very ethical games, and if anybody leaves the show at any time, they'll understand why. As we've gone farther into this game, there seems to be less scheming going on. It's interesting to watch."
"Kathy, how important was that idividual immunity win for you?"
"Individual immuity is always important. It's the only way that we know that we're guaranteed to be safe. It's interesting that Rob says there's no scheming going on anymore, because he thought that if he didn't win immunity, he'd be voted out tonight. So the dynamics of who wins immunity are interesting."
"Ethan, you've been a member of Saboga this whole game now. Would you rather still be playing a tribal game or an individual game now?"
"Tribal, definitely. Now tht it's individual, the stronger players are threats. There's really no way to counteract the fact that votes might be coming towards the stronger player unless the stronger players all form an alliance, but then we're going to be competing against each other. So it's tough, really."
"OK," Jeff says, "it's time to vote. Kathy, Rob, would either of you like to give up immunity?" They both shake their heads. "OK, then it's time to vote. You cannot vote for Kathy, you cannot vote for Rob. Kathy, you're up first"

Each member of Chaboga Mogo votes, then Jeff says he'll tally the votes. Returning, he says, "Once I read the votes, the decision is final, and that person will be asked to leave tribal council immediately. I'll read the votes."

"COLBY

COLBY

JERRI

JERRI

JERRI

COLBY

JERRI

COLBY...that's four votes Colby, four votes Jerri.

And the tenth person voted out of Survivor: All Stars is...

JERRI...please bring me your torch."

Jerri Manthey brings her torch to Jeff, who says, "Jerri, the tribe has spoken," then snuffs her torch. She leaves tribal council.

"Well, you're more than halfway through this game. It's interesting that Kathy and Shii Ann are the only girls left playing this game. We'll see if that can work to your advantage or disadvantage. I'll see you all tomorrow."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •