The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"They are all idiots."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

OzMoll 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-09-04, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OzMoll Click to send private message to OzMoll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"They are all idiots."
I dont know how the survivors can remember all the trivia facts that they answered in the trivia game challenge and not remember that Boston Rob was a liar and jerk on his first appearance on survivor. Now it seems that all are scared of taking him out. They should have taken Amber out when they had the chance last week but nobody wanted to make Rob mad. Why would it have mattered. If they stayed allied as a tribe and then went into the merge this week as they were all expecting to do they would have been fine. It seems that most of Robs other tribe mates were just going along with him cause he definetly has Amber on his side and they all think that if they get to the final 3 then they must feel that they will win the imunity challenge and get a final 2 spot. But that is a lot of wishful thinking on their side. Also does anybody else think that maybe they tied Lex's last rope tighter then Rob's in last nites immunity challenge? Because if both Rob and Amber didnt have immunity then maybe Rob would have been voted off and Burnette wouldnt have his lil soap opera side show anymore.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: They are all idiots. Dakota 04-09-04 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-09-04, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: They are all idiots."
Well, they seem to have BigTom'ed when it came to Rob. You remember, the guy who traveled all the way to Africa without knowing what country he was in. (Hint to Tom: It's stamped on your passport.) Lex relied on friendship - just like Ethan. Lex, however, forgot that Rob's mentality is that of a 19 year old and thus his thought processes take place below the waist. Dah! Kathy, dear, sweet Kathy. You said that something came out in Rob in Marquesas and whoops! there it is again! Surprise, surprise, surprise. Makes a person want to shake them and scream "What were you thinking?"

What were they thinking?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •