The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I.hate.Rob"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-09-04, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"I.hate.Rob"
Well, I hope you can figure out what this thresd is about. Let's start an "I HATE ROB" club.

First, I'll start with my own pet peeves. I didn't like him in his first season. I was so happy when he went pre-jury just so I wouldn't need to look at his face again. He definitely rubbed me the wrong way with his, "I'm in control while womanizing" attitude.

And this season is so much worse. He totally hooked up with Amber and it just wants me to vomit. The comments about why he likes her is part of the reason. "She's hot and has a great @$$." Yeah, that is just not what I'm looking for in a guy - a guy who is only looking skin deep.

His attitude with the game is also really annoying me. He is playing well, don't get me wrong, but does he have to be so annoying about it? He is pulling strings excellently; he is still there after all and Lex totally fell for him. But he has such a little regard for morals and keeping promises and such. I understand that it is the game and people need to keep on their toes and be willing to lie, decieve, and withhold information, but he takes it to extreme levels. The amount that he takes it to is the same as the amount that Johnny Fairplay took it to. I admit, that I hated Johnny, as well.

If he wins, I'll scream and hate it on the same level that Jenna won her season. All of the other winners, I didn't have much problem with.

Here's to hoping that Rob gets voted out soon and does not get to F2 status.

Three is the perfect number.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 signing up I_AM_HE 04-09-04 1
 RE: I.hate.Rob tvgeek401 04-09-04 2
 RE: I.hate.Rob Robotext 04-09-04 3
   RE: I.hate.Rob strid333 04-09-04 4
 RE: I.hate.Rob popcorn_with_sam 04-09-04 5
   RE: I.hate.Rob dangerkitty 04-09-04 6
       RE: I.hate.Rob Dakota 04-09-04 7
 RE: I.hate.Rob minitroll 04-10-04 8
 Pokes head in room... tribephyl 04-10-04 9
 RE: I.hate.Rob Drive My Car 04-10-04 10
   RE: I.hate.Rob Spidey 04-10-04 16
       RE: I.don't.hate.Rob Wheezy 04-11-04 17
           *faints* I_AM_HE 04-15-04 27
   RE: I.hate.Rob love2smile 04-12-04 19
 RE: I.hate.Rob shakes the clown 04-10-04 11
 RE: I.hate.Rob LookeeLoo 04-10-04 12
 RE: I.hate.Rob Rothschild 04-10-04 13
   RE: I.hate.Rob Gin 04-20-04 41
 Joining the Rwab-loathers line bubbastan 04-10-04 14
   RE: Joining the Rwab-loathers line Timb 04-10-04 15
       RE: Joining the Rwab-loathers line confusedluckygrl 04-12-04 18
 RE: I.hate.Rob SilverStar 04-12-04 20
 RE: I.hate.Rob PsychoKitty 04-13-04 21
   RE: I.hate.Rob Brat2u 04-14-04 22
 RE: I.hate.Rob Tiggertramp 04-14-04 23
 RE: I.hate.Rob managerr 04-14-04 24
   How do I hate Rob? Let me count th... birdgirl 04-14-04 25
       RE: How do I hate Rob? Let me coun... tripsonsticks 04-15-04 26
           RE: How do I hate Rob? Let me coun... I_AM_HE 04-15-04 28
               RE: How do I hate Rob? Let me coun... tripsonsticks 04-15-04 29
 RE: I.hate.Rob belvafortune 04-15-04 30
 RE: I.hate.Rob So_Opinionated 04-16-04 31
   RE: I.hate.Rob aquariaqueen 04-16-04 32
 It would be ideal if... greenmonstah 04-16-04 33
 RE: I.hate.Rob shanana banana 04-16-04 34
 RE: I.hate.Rob Reeflex7 04-16-04 35
   RE: I.hate.Rob nazzWord 04-19-04 36
 I Used To, But Devious Weasel 04-19-04 37
 I'm so ashamed. Coconut 04-19-04 38
 RE: I.hate.Rob frisky 04-20-04 39
   RE: I.hate.Rob Drive My Car 04-20-04 40
   RE: I.hate.Rob strid333 04-20-04 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-09-04, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "signing up"
X

- RMMNW!!!

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-09-04, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I.hate.Rob"
Add me to the list.
Down with Rob!

RMMNW!

Robotext 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-09-04, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Robotext Click to send private message to Robotext Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I.hate.Rob"
Add me to the list!

I hope his fall comes soon...his smugness is smothering all my joy from this game.

04-09-04, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I.hate.Rob"
...his
>smugness

Wow! That was exactly the way I wanted to describe it. Only I couldn't think of the word. Thank you for hitting the nail on the head.

Three is the perfect number. RMNW!

popcorn_with_sam 154 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-09-04, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail popcorn_with_sam Click to send private message to popcorn_with_sam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I.hate.Rob"
I'm here, too. Should we get t-shirts?

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-09-04, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I.hate.Rob"
I'm in, too - but I vote for no t-shirts. It would just give him more attention. Can you imagine the smug satisfaction he is getting while watching the show, seeing the focus on him by the other tribe? Ugh. He is getting way too much attention already, but I still want in the club. Then we can ignore him.

dk

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-04, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I.hate.Rob"
I'm in! Instead of t-shirts, how about buffs that read
"I Hate Wab!" (Got the Wab from WildChickenHunter). Has there ever been a Non-Fan Club before? Are we the first? Could we go down in Survivor history? Maybe a website . . .

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-10-04, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I.hate.Rob"
Sign me up.

Hated him the first time, hate him even more this time. What any woman sees in this jerk is beyond me. I can't wait to see him get the boot. That's one scene I'm going to have rewind and watch over and over again. I only wish there was a way to get rid of Ambuh at the same time.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-04, 04:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Pokes head in room..."
And I just realized this was the wrong I.hate.Rob forum.

sorry ... continue.

If anyone wants to start a I.hate.NYRob club. I'll be in the waitingroom, down the hall.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-04, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I.hate.Rob"
I love him.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-04, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I.hate.Rob"
Ditto. Most entertaining survivor ever. But I can see why other might hate him. Most people probably don't like me either.

He's yummy too. Particularly when he's quiet, sweaty and building things.

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-04, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: I.don't.hate.Rob"
I like you, Spidey.

And I? LOVE ROB!!!!!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HIM!!!!!!

Love.Rob.

Whee-boz

love him.

04-15-04, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "*faints*"
I thought I knew you Wheezy

"Well, Rob, I never thought I’d say this, but after watching this episode I’d have to say, no, you do not have “Stupid” written on your forehead. “Hypocritical, Ignorant, Confrontational, Homophobic, Obnoxious, Arrogant, Nauseating, Manipulative, Bully”, yes, but not “Stupid”. “Stupid” is written on your penis. In little, tiny letters." - dangerkitty, S4 Ep 6 Summary - RMMNW!!!

love2smile 194 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-04, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail love2smile Click to send private message to love2smile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: I.hate.Rob"
I have to agree.....He hasn't done anything worse than anybody else. I love his accent. *lowers head*

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-10-04, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I.hate.Rob"
you guys should go hang out with Lex and all the other sore loser hatas out there.

Without Rob there would be no All-stars! Without Rob this show would've been so boring that it would've been cancelled faster than you can say "playing it straight".

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-10-04, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I.hate.Rob"
While I grudgingly have to admit Rob is playing the game, challenges and all, very well, and this season would be more boring than it already is without him, yes, I hate him.

A Slicey original

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-10-04, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I.hate.Rob"
Love or hate --- Rob is the ONLY interesting character left ....

Gin 51 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-04, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gin Click to send private message to Gin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: I.hate.Rob"
You are so right. Even with the sappy Ramber soap oprah, he's playing this game & these people. He may not be the sharpest, but he's what this show has going on right now. And his accent is almost as cool as Tom's.

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-10-04, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Joining the Rwab-loathers line"
I also despised him in Marquesas, but at least he was banished pre-jury in that installment. The main reason that I think that A.S.S. sucks as bad as it does is because it's turned into the Rwab and Ahmbuh show, complete with cheesy "romantic" theme music. Like I give a rodent's behind about their pathetic adolescent gropings. It's sure not what I tune into Survivor to see.

And the fact that all the other A.S.S. morons have been allowing this juvenile obnoxious buffoon to call the shots up to this point just makes everything all that much worse. My only remaining questions are why can't this gwadfatha-wannabe grow a full beard, and what sucks harder, Rwab or A.S.S.??

Timb 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-10-04, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Timb Click to send private message to Timb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Joining the Rwab-loathers line"
Yeah I hate Rob also. The reason being is that he thinks that this is high school and that he can be the BMOC again. The way that he mimicked Rupert when Rupert was fishing and talking big and loud when he came back from fishing himself to make Rupert feel about as big as a fly. It reminds me of high school and I should know as I was on the receiving end of most of it.

I have to say though the way the others are playing he deserves to win. I just hope that everyone else gets their head on straight soon because I actually think he is boring. I stay away from these people in real life why should I want to see it on TV. I like the show though.

confusedluckygrl 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-12-04, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail confusedluckygrl Click to send private message to confusedluckygrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Joining the Rwab-loathers line"
I don't think he could make anyone seem small, don't think he is smart enough to do that. Secondly love him or loath him he is a very good player this time around, he's the typical Italian big city boy, (i can say this being the typical Italian girl stuck growning up around idiots like him in a big city girl)loud and rude. But as stated earlier is the reason the show is intresting to me.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-04, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: I.hate.Rob"
I need to join this club, too. Rawb makes me naseous.

Handcrafted by RollDdice.........Proud Member RBBRTFHLA/Greasy Food Division
"I marvel at the stars, and feel my heart overflow."
RMMNW!!

PsychoKitty 727 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-04, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: I.hate.Rob"
I agree totally! And you put it so beautifully! So did minitroll:

"RE: I.hate.Rob"

...Hated him the first time, hate him even more this time. What any woman sees in this jerk is beyond me. I can't wait to see him get the boot. That's one scene I'm going to have rewind and watch over and over again. I only wish there was a way to get rid of Ambuh at the same time.

Rawb makes me SICK!!!!!

Brat2u 93 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-04, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brat2u Click to send private message to Brat2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: I.hate.Rob"
::raises hand:: I'll join!

He's such a maroon!

PI's it was the "Rupert Show", and he lost. My hope is that the "Robfadder Show" ends the same.

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-14-04, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: I.hate.Rob"
I want to apporach the TV and wipe the smirk off of his face. He makes me want to physically hurt him because of his smug holier than though attitude which is why I hated him the first time around.

Excellent siggy by JSlice
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-14-04, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: I.hate.Rob"
I actually thought Rob was 10x worse in Marquesas, but he still has bits of the smarmyness than he had then.

I love how he seems to be using the same strategy--only this time it seems to be working.

Anyway, sign me up. There are Survivor Players, I love to hate. And then there are players, I just hate. Rob is one of them...

birdgirl 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-14-04, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail birdgirl Click to send private message to birdgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "How do I hate Rob? Let me count the ways..."
I hate Rob for his chowder accent, his smarmy smile and his soulless, vacant eyes.

I hate his boring relationship with the equally boring Amber. How did this girl make into All-Stars? She had NO personality the first time around.

But this is about why I hate Rob. He's not fun to watch. You just want to kill him. Johnny Fairplay was, heinous, but at least humorous.

If this guy wins the million bucks, I'll have to swear off Survivor forever!!

Just remember, Rob spelled backwards is Bor(e)!!

tripsonsticks 6 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-04, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tripsonsticks Click to send private message to tripsonsticks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: How do I hate Rob? Let me count the ways..."
Rob is driving me nuts, between the kissy faces with Amber, his smarmy attitude, and the stupidity of the other tribe letting him get away with his Godfather act, I want to vomit!!!!
These are supposed to be the best of the best Survivor players, ergo they are supposed to ACTUALLY PLAY THE DAMNED GAME not let Rob walk all over them!!! ARGH
tripsonsticks

ps. this is my first post, please be nice to me!!!

04-15-04, 05:53 PM (EST)
28. "RE: How do I hate Rob? Let me count the ways..."
welcome trips! anyone that hates Rawb is good in my book

tripsonsticks 6 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-04, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tripsonsticks Click to send private message to tripsonsticks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: How do I hate Rob? Let me count the ways..."
Thank you i am he for making me feel welcome. I've lurked for a long time now (since Survivor 2) but Rawb made me so mad I finally had to register and vent.
What really p*sses me off? I had Lex in our Survivor pool!!!
trips

belvafortune 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-15-04, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail belvafortune Click to send private message to belvafortune Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: I.hate.Rob"
The legend of Lex Lives!

I agree. He is a dope!

If I thought he would win I would have to stop watching.

i feel the time is coming.

So_Opinionated 177 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 05:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail So_Opinionated Click to send private message to So_Opinionated Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: I.hate.Rob"
I'm in- Rob is a snake

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-16-04, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: I.hate.Rob"
Loathe his personality and his ability to show his worst attributes.....his mother must be so proud!!!!

NOT what I call a man! I wouldn't mind him being such a snake (because it is a game to win) if it wasn't for his conceit, and his willingness to flaunt ....

And Amber, do you really think there is a life after Survivor with him? I am sure he has a line of "one night stands" waiting for him back home....."afterall, I never told anyone to trust me, life's a game". Sex doesn't mean a commitment, just another mark on his toolbelt....but who's counting when you've had as many as he. Just ask him.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "It would be ideal if..."
Rawb wore a Yankees cap...then I could *really* hate him...

<---- likes the way Roab says "in-evit-table"
He *is* carrying the flag out there for Red Sox nation...

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: I.hate.Rob"
I've been a member of this club since Survivor:Marquesas. Robfather is one of the jerkiest players to ever play the game, in my opinion, is not fun to watch at all, and I can't figure out why the rest of the tribe is letting him rule the roost.

JP was right at TC last night --- how do you win with class? Well, BR floundered during that answer -- it's clear he has no idea how to win with any sort of class. Johnny Fairplay didn't have much class either last season, but he was at least funny as hell to watch and his swarminess was more on the comical side instead of like BR's, which is more on the slimier side.

I am SO waiting for the coup to begin on Chapera!

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reeflex7 Click to send private message to Reeflex7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: I.hate.Rob"
"It wasn't about me...sniff sniff...I let everyone get a letter from home so everyone could be happy...sniff...people are going to read things into it and think it was strategy but it wasn't....(wipes tear)....I mean, yeah it WAS strategy but it still wasn't about me...(blows nose)....I'm so emotional right now....I really hope I win a million dollars..."

nazzWord 60 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-04, 03:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazzWord Click to send private message to nazzWord Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: I.hate.Rob"
>"It wasn't about me...sniff sniff...I let
>everyone get a letter from
>home so everyone could be
>happy...sniff...people are going to read
>things into it and think
>it was strategy but it
>wasn't....(wipes tear)....I mean, yeah it
>WAS strategy but it still
>wasn't about me...(blows nose)....I'm so
>emotional right now....I really hope
>I win a million dollars..."
>

hey, that's funny. I hate Rob too.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-04, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "I Used To, But"
He's the only person out there playing the game, and the only one left even remotely interesting. I hope Rob wins - he certainly deserves to.

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-04, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "I'm so ashamed."
I was watching Elimidate (Not why I'm ashamed, but maybe it should be) and I thought one of the guys was sexy. Why? Because he had the same accent as Rawb. When I realized that, I nearly fell over.

He's an idiot. But he's playing a smart and entertaining game. Plus, he's hawt. I wish I didn't have to say that.

Coconut
Go Habs Go!

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-04, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: I.hate.Rob"
Aw..I can't join your club, Strid. I am LOVING Rob. I mean, it's not like I have to take him home to mom, or live with the guy or have any kind of personal relationship with him, so I couldn't care less if he's honest or loyal. In the Survivor world, he is entertainment. He's comedy. He's a dirty rotten scoundrel.

I enjoyed him in Marquesas and I'm enjoying him even more this time around. If those "all-stars" don't wise up and vote off this player, they have only themselves to blame when their torch gets snuffed.

Card-carrying RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Division
Non-Embezzling GAWKUR Treasurer

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-04, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: I.hate.Rob"

I still love him.

04-20-04, 06:00 PM (EST)
42. "RE: I.hate.Rob"
Chaqun son gout.

Three is the perfect number. RMNW!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •