The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a Pod"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-09-02, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a Pod"
Episode 9 "Two Peas in a Pod" - Thursday April 25. I haven't see this here yet. It comes from the same source as usual. Here's the link.

http://pub53.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=12954.topic

true

True friends stab you in the front -Oscar Wilde

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a ... MikeD 04-09-02 1
 RE: Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a ... bergdogg 04-09-02 2
 RE: Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a ... hrc2u 04-09-02 3
   RE: Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a ... SurvivinDawg 04-09-02 4
 Episode 7,8,9 Titles Seyz 04-09-02 5
   RE: Episode 7,8,9 Titles jkokoj 04-09-02 6
       RE: Episode 7,8,9 Titles sorgee 04-09-02 7
       RE: Episode 7,8,9 Titles cowboyroo 04-09-02 11
       John booted Gabe Cathy the Canadian 04-10-02 14
   RE: Episode 7,8,9 Titles jancan 04-09-02 10
 RE: Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a ... jkokoj 04-09-02 8
   RE: Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a ... MikeD 04-09-02 9
 RE: Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a ... samboohoo 04-09-02 12
   RE: Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a ... bubsy 04-09-02 13
       RE: Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a ... MikeD 04-10-02 15
           RE: Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a ... cowboyroo 04-10-02 16
               RE: Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a ... Naked 04-10-02 17
                   RE: Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a ... bubsy 04-10-02 18
 NEW IDEA!!! SurvivinDawg 04-12-02 19
 RE: Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a ... Maraarotu 04-14-02 20
 TV Guide Close Up-April 25 true 04-15-02 21
   RE: TV Guide Close Up-April 25 SurvivinDawg 04-15-02 22
   RE: TV Guide Close Up-April 25 Spidey 04-15-02 23
       RE: TV Guide Close Up-April 25 SurvivinDawg 04-15-02 24
       RE: TV Guide Close Up-April 25 survivorscott 04-15-02 25
           Paschal and Neleh Krautboy 04-15-02 26
   RE: dancing sweetpea 04-15-02 27
   RE: TV Guide Close Up-April 25 samboohoo 04-16-02 30
       not what I said shakes the clown 04-16-02 31
 Two Peas in a Pod rucksack 04-15-02 28
   RE: Two Peas in a Pod shakes the clown 04-15-02 29
       How about this... survivormitsx 04-16-02 32
 Maybe... MikeD 04-19-02 33
   RE: Maybe... dabo 04-22-02 34
       RE: Maybe... Kokoro 04-22-02 35
 YET ANOTHER IDEA SurvivinDawg 04-22-02 36
   And yet another idea.... cowboyroo 04-22-02 37
 RE: Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a ... zzz 04-26-02 38
   Sean and Paschal... MDSkinner 04-26-02 39
   RE: Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a ... NLT200 04-26-02 40
       RE: Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a ... zzz 04-26-02 41

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-09-02, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a Pod"
Sounds like this episode is about Pippi Longstocking - does she get voted out? Or does this mean that her plan - whatever that may be - is working.

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-02, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a Pod"
Well, it seems as if EZ boards are taking my opinion of that title and this episode is focused around Pappy and his Sweet Pea, Neleh.

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-09-02, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hrc2u Click to send private message to hrc2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a Pod"
My thoughts; This applies to Neleh and Pascal. Perhaps One of the wins reward challenge and get to go off island for awhile together. As a result the others discuss which one of the two to vote off.
I also thought this could refer to Neleh and Kathy. But would have to wait to see if Kathy is voted off on Ep. 7.

hrc2u

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-02, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a Pod"
This almost has to be Neleh, especially with her nickname being "Sweetpea". The only question: Is the other pea Paschal OR is this the unlikely alliance we hear about, and Neleh becomes a pea in a pod with someone else? (I personally think Paschal).

I imagine it'll come from someone saying "They're like two peas in a pod." BUT it might not have a darn thing to do with the bootee....

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Seyz 198 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-02, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seyz Click to send private message to Seyz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Episode 7,8,9 Titles"
After reading this I got a bit worried.
Could the next 3 to go be Kathy, Pascal and Neleh?

Episode 7
True Lies
Kathy is a favorite to be ousted. Esp. since Zap2it.com has that preview about Kathy "becomes increasingly paranoid that her old Rotu members have targeted her as the next to go, although Zoe vehemently denies the claim when confronted".

Episode 8
Jury's Out-
Could mean just that the jury members begin.. but also could fit Paschal.

Episode 9
Two Peas in a Pod-
Neleh.

Of course.. Kathy, Paschal and then Neleh leaving would probably mean that John and Rob do keep their words.. however Rob isn't going to let it dwindle down to 4:3 again.. unless.. he has a secret alliance with one of the Rotu 4... or is planning to get Neleh on his team.

I just hope it's not really Kathy, Paschal and Neleh.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-09-02, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 7,8,9 Titles"
I have been thinking about Paschal quite a bit and was not sure where to post. I think this thread may fit.

Gina said some interesting things in her chat and the following is what stood out to me:

<<Highlights of Gina's Final CBS Web Chat - 4/05/02

What did you think about Gabe's being voted off before Rob or Sean?
Gabe's being voted off was a HUGE SHOCK. Not just to me but also to Paschal, Neleh and Kathy. In my eyes he deserved to stay longer than my original Maraamu members.

How much did you guys talk about Gabe leaving. How upset was Paschal?
We talked about Gabe leaving quite a bit. And Paschal was very very upset by the fact that he had been voted out so quick and didn't get to experience the game.>>

Paschal is not going to go into the merge all nice and as happy Pappy. I think at this point he will be leading Kathy/Neleh and will develop a strategy come merge time. I do not think it is Kathy's time to go. I think a more likely boot is going to be Rob.

At some point it is possible that Paschal discussed with Gina who the more likable Maraamu were. Notice in all of Gina's interviews and chats Vee was never mentioned. Gina seemed to get along well enough with Vee while they were together but all questions and answers were in regard to Rob/Sean. Gina could have relayed to Paschal et al that Vee was spiritual and probably their best bet as a fourth.

What is your opinion?

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-09-02, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 7,8,9 Titles"
i can see the possibilities...

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Don't do the action if you can't handle the reaction. ~deborah briggs

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-09-02, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 7,8,9 Titles"
True Lies-- I think the foreshadowing tells us that the Rotu 4 and New Rotu will stick together as planned. I think the True Lies refers to Kathy thinking the vote is going against New Maraamu, and more specifically HER, but the truth is, yes the vote is going against NEW Maraamu, but not Kathy....I believe Neleh will go....Kathy peed on John after all...she will be the last of the three to go....

In doing so this will lead to "Jury's Out"

Pappy loses his son and his daughter by betrayal from old tribe. The judge uses his power to overrule the jury and take matters into his own hands by joining with New Rotu (Old Maraamu)..Even though they voted with John and gang against Neleh, they are the lesser of two evils....I think one of the Old Rotus will go here, either John for being the idiotic leader, or Zoe for being more of a player....Tammy will be the last of this bunch to go I'd guess for treating the New Rotus decently....

Two Peas in A Pod....My guess is that this will be one of Rob's sarcastic comments (somewhat like Dumb and Dumber in reference to John/Robert)...Could be taht someone is playing the game just like him and they need to go...This again has Zoe Potential, even though we haven't seen that side....

I don't think Rob is going anywhere....Rob is a chameleon....I also think this is why there are NO more Robfather references...that roll ran its course...time to change once again....

We have been giving evidence of Rob changing to play the game ever since Ep. 1 when Hunter got onto him about the chicken thing...He said right then and there that he needs to do his chores, etc or he will seal his fate...We found out that Hunter did want to vote for him at one time, but didn't....I think this was laying the groundwork that Rob will change however he needs to to play the game...

And I think this is why we will see a Neleh boot this week....get rid of a hard to beat competitor in F2 and get Paschal riled up! I'm sure Kathy tells Rob about Pappy's disgust in their ambassadorship....and I do believe Rob/Kathy or Rob/John will be our secret alliance...

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-02, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "John booted Gabe"
I think Pachcal is bound to find out that John was behind Gabe's ousting.

He would expect former Maraamu to vote for Rotu, but I think he will be deeply saddened to find out that Rotu turned on Rotu. He will feel betrayed and angry, but will it be enough for him to vote for John over Rob? I think so, but only time will tell.

jancan 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-09-02, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jancan Click to send private message to jancan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 7,8,9 Titles"
Good logic Seyz! You're very convincing, but I hope, along with you, for a different result.

I have two ideas that give me hope: First, I've noticed that Zoe does not seem closely tied to the Rotu 4 alliance. When the tribes were twisted and Tammy was the last assigned she went directly to John and Robert, then greeted the "new" people and last gave a passing hug to Gabe/Zoe. Although Zoe was technically a part of that hug, it was barely a glancing blow. On the other hand, Zoe and Neleh exchanged sympathetic looks during the twist. Another example was after the "picnic" RC loss when the Rotu's were leaving. Tammy, John and Robert led the group followed by the Old Muus with Zoe bringing up the rear. Later, Robert and Rob joined her there for an appetizing discussion about regurgitation. Zoe is often shown physically separated from the Rotu 4, the most glaring example was her absence at the discussion at the waterfall of throwing the challenge. No wonder Rob approached Zoe...she is the weakest link.

Second, one of the things that has been nagging at me, since the beginning of the season, is the Neleh story line. She has remained prominant in single and double face shots and while most confessionals are clearly story arcs or pure entertainment value, Neleh's often are neither. In fact, her confessionals are narrative at best and are most times hard to categorize. I had convinced myself that she was Burnett's "darling" (survivorerist's too - I just had to throw your name in here as you are one of my favorite posters). Then I started to believe that she was being edited to be the antithesis to the evil vs evil trend, but that works best if she lasts very close to the end. During S2 and S3 Burnett was aware of the viewing audiences distaste for sacrificial lambs. I hestitate to think that he will edit Neleh as such, to be killed by the warring evils. If it is so, Burnett will have an uphill battle redeeming his eventual winner to the casual viewer and that does not fit with his actions in the past.

We will not give up on you yet Neleh!

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-09-02, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a Pod"
Bump because I want opinions on my Paschal theory. It seems that his story has not started and cannot end with just being upset about Gabe.

04-09-02, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a Pod"
Some people just dont have stories though (Amber, Nick, Jesse, even Gabe hasn't had much of a "story")...

Once the Rotu four vote out Rob, Sean and Kathy - Pippi and Pappy will be the next to go.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-02, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a Pod"
"Peas and Carrots" "Sweet Pea" "Two Peas in a Pod" What's up with the peas?

Saving comments on Episode 9 until after Episode 7.

bubsy 246 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-09-02, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bubsy Click to send private message to bubsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a Pod"
Interesting Episode title...
Obviously this episode has something to do with Neleh. But perhaps it has to do with her and someone else planning an alliance?? Neleh and Vee? i suppose we'll see soon enough. ;)

04-10-02, 06:54 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a Pod"
Maybe Neleh gets it on with Vee???

04-10-02, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a Pod"
Maybe we find out that Rob/Kathy are really aliens and we see the "pod" that they flew in on

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-10-02, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a Pod"
Cowboy,

I think you're on to something here. If the other contestants find the "Pods" then they will have to call the Mothership, and then we would get a guest apperance by Frank in this EP.

We really should take this to bashers....

bubsy 246 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-02, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bubsy Click to send private message to bubsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a Pod"
naaa nooo naaa noo...

04-12-02, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "NEW IDEA!!!"
Here's a new idea: Neleh = "sweetpea", Kathy = peed on John's hand. These two "peas" form an alliance and/or become close in some way, especially if Pappy goes in Ep. 8.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Maraarotu 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-14-02, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maraarotu Click to send private message to Maraarotu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a Pod"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-02 AT 09:36 PM (EST)

sorry to blatantly plug "the chart" - but could any of these pairings be the peas in a pod???

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-02, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "TV Guide Close Up-April 25"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-02 AT 06:29 PM (EST)

I read this in TV Guide, don't know if it's online. It is in the Close Up section of the Thursday, April 25 listings.

Feast or Famine Only half of the original 16 contestants remain as the fourth edition of the reality series, which has seen a significant spike in its overall ratings since it returned to a tropical-island setting, enters day 25 on Nuku Hiva. As the countdown-or body count-continues, the series' sprint to the finish looks to be more competitive and unpredictable than its lopsided beginning, in which the Maraamu tribe lost five of the first six immunity challenges. Tonight, the eight remaining merged-tribe members divide into four teams of two to compete for a Marquesan feast. The winning duo are taken by helicopter and then horseback to a beautiful locale for a lavish banquet and dancing.(1:00)

So, we have the reward challenge very early for this episode. I wonder if the "two peas in a pod" win this challenge. Also, dancing would seem to favor a male/female pairing. edit It just occured to me that if we have male/female pairings, than a FEMALE must be booted in this weeks episode.

Further edited to correct a dyslexic, coffee deprived, typing error. TV Guide didn't goof, I did. Thanks Spidey, for pointing it out.

And just to be complete, a picture of Tammy and Robert accompanies the article.

~ true

True friends stab you in the front -Oscar Wilde

04-15-02, 10:33 AM (EST)
22. "RE: TV Guide Close Up-April 25"
Thank you for this info, true! I agree with you about the meaning. Although we could get a Brandon/Frank type pairing (or any two females that are supposedly friends, like Zoe/Kathy being two peas in a pod), it does suggest a male/female situation.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-02, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: TV Guide Close Up-April 25"
>Tonight, the
>eight remaining merged-tribe members divide
>into two groups of 4
>teams to compete for a
>Marquesan feast. The winning
>duo are taken by helicopter
>and then horseback to a
>beautiful locale for a lavish
>banquet and dancing.(1:00)

I assume they mean 4 groups of 2. TV Guide needs to check their copy a bit better...

>Also, dancing would seem to favor
>a male/female pairing. edit It
>just occured to me that
>if we have male/female pairings,
>than a FEMALE must be
>booted in this weeks episode.
>

Aren't the challenges and their order supposed to be determined before the competition begins? They aren't supposed to know then that it will be 4F-4M at that time. (Ha! Ha! and Rotu's last tiki in the raid RC wasn't hidden ...) Seriously though, it could be any group of 2, with humorous results (like Frank/Brandi). It is possibly a M/F pairing, and that definitely adds to the boot anaylsis this week, but I don't think it's conclusive. Based on what else we have though, which is not much, it might weigh more heavily.

04-15-02, 05:26 PM (EST)
24. "RE: TV Guide Close Up-April 25"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-02 AT 05:41 PM (EST)

In Survivor II, the treemail specified male/female pairings. At the time, there were 4 women and 4 men. This was the episode that Jerri didn't want to draw names but wanted Colby as her partner (in more ways than one!) They drew names, Jerri got Colby anyway, they went to the Barrier reef.

In S-III, there was 5 men and 3 women. They also drew names (matching 1,2,3,4s, actually) and Frank/Brandon ended up being the pair that won.

Therefore, ESPECIALLY if a female is voted out, I'd expect to see m/f pairings at MB's direction.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-15-02, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: TV Guide Close Up-April 25"
The dancing could have been an after thought and not a primary reward. Witht that in mind I could easily see Pappy and Sweet Pea enjoying the reward and them dancing as a father would with his daughter.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-15-02, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Paschal and Neleh"
If Paschal and Neleh were to win the RC and spend a day away from the rest of the tribe, they would have less time to consider an alliance with Sean and Vee, it would also give John more time to plot his strategy with Vee and Sean.

As we've sen in the past, it's not always a good idea to win the RC...

Krautboy

sweetpea 223 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-02, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea Click to send private message to sweetpea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: dancing"
Just a thought. The dancing could be a performance by a native group and not two survivors dancing.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-02, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: TV Guide Close Up-April 25"
I agree with Shakes that MB probably would not use an episode title for bootees' names. I was already thinking that this title had more to do with the reward challenge than the bootees. And after reading this tv guide excerpt, I'm pretty certain of that.

I don't think that male/females pairings are the plan either. I think that they will simply do some sort of draw for the pairing and agree that the dancing is probably some sort of island entertainment.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-16-02, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "not what I said"
>I agree with Shakes that MB
>probably would not use an
>episode title for bootees' names.

.....I never said that. What I said is that MB won't reference a PREVIOUS bootee in an episode title, meaning that if Paschal gets booted this episode he won't be one of the peas in a pod next episode. MB has DEFINITELY used ep titles to reference who gets booted that week (i.e. Patricia, Gina)

rucksack 185 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-02, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rucksack Click to send private message to rucksack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Two Peas in a Pod"
I'm just throwing this out there, but what if this title refers to the first two voted out and into the jury, being Neleh and Paschal...that is to say, at the end of episode 9, they are two peas in a pod (loser island)? Then the question would be who gets voted out this week first, Neleh or Paschal? It's a long shot, as the title does coincide with the couple reward challenge, but something to consider...

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-15-02, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Two Peas in a Pod"
>I'm just throwing this out there,
>but what if this title
>refers to the first two
>voted out and into the
>jury, being Neleh and Paschal...that
>is to say, at the
>end of episode 9, they
>are two peas in a
>pod (loser island)?

...I know some people have been arguing this, but I seriuosly doubt that MB would reference someone ALREADY booted out in an episode title. The title is used to hype or hint at someone or something that is going to be of importance during the episode which would clearly NOT be the case if one of the two peas were already on the jury.

No, one of the peas may very well be getting booted in the "two peas in a pod" ep, but you can guarantee that both peas will be in the game at this point.

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-02, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "How about this..."
What if the two peas in a pod were Sean and Vecepia? They could use it on a racial, and Ex-Maraamu level. This is something i can see John or someone from his alliance saying because they feel that they are the last of their kind left. I can see something happening where Neleh/paschal or Kathy brings up to them that they are two peas in a pod and will be booted as soon as they want them to be. This results in them finally doing something smart and jumping ship to exterminate the JBA (John's bitches alliance)

04-19-02, 07:46 PM (EST)
33. "Maybe..."
the two peas refer to Robert and Tammy - now together on their own?

Or maybe the two peas refer to my nads? who knows anymore....

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-02, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Maybe..."
Lol. At this point I would say the title refers to an RC where the players are paired up, as we've seen previously in S2 and S3. They won't be male-female since there are now 3 males and 5 females (as in S3). If it is done as on S2 and S3, it will be for the players themselves to determine the pairings, but while the S2 and S3 players left it to chance perhaps the S4 players will simply go with the obvious pairings amongst them, Neleh/Paschal, Sean/Vee, Robert/Tammy, Kathy/Zoe (they won't really know what the challenge is until after they've made their pairings).

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-22-02, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Maybe..."
Honestly, I see the title referring to Tammy/Robert too....Zoe has ditched them and all we've seen is them looking depressed in the previews. They're two people in the same boat waiting around to get picked off. (The titles tend to follow some theme - I don't think there's been one that relates completely to a challenge....)

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Don't worry y'all, Gina and Bob will be back just in time for the final 3.

Stop Discrimination Now

04-22-02, 03:48 PM (EST)
36. "YET ANOTHER IDEA"
Yet another idea could be that the two peas in a pod aren't as close as we might think, to wit:

Neleh, "Sweetpea", and Paschal are close. BUT Paschal really wanted to see Sean waxed last episode. Neleh worked on him to vote to take out John (and he did).

But here's a new scenario:

Pappy and Zoe return to Tammy and Robert to vote out Sean. Neleh can't believe Pappy is going for it. So the two peas in a pod have a rift.

Therefore, the title is ironic in nature, without being a real clue-giver. Just what MB would like to see from his "crack" staff.

04-22-02, 10:15 PM (EST)
37. "And yet another idea...."
It was obvious what Paschal thought about Sean last episode. What if they win the reward challenge and get to find out how alike they really are, ironically becoming the "two peas in a pod"....

Maybe Paschal can relate to Sean now understanding what it is like to be the "unwanted"...

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-02, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a Pod"
Can someone please explain to me why last night's episode was called "Two Peas in Pod"? I know this is not a direct spoiler anymore, but understanding that could help in the future. Maybe it is obvious and I am missing it, but I do not understand why that was the title of last night's episode. Who were the peas and what was the pod?

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-02, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Sean and Paschal..."
the whole episode really seemed to focus on those two guys in my opinion, and even though they are from "two different walks of life" they are still two peas in a pod. It is pretty lame, but I am pretty sure that is where the title comes from.

NLT200 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-26-02, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NLT200 Click to send private message to NLT200 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a Pod"
The two peas were Paschal and Sean and the pod was the helicopter.

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-02, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Episode 9 Title- Two Peas in a Pod"
Thank you--that makes sense.

Quite a lame title in my opinion, but at least it makes some sense now that you point out about the helicopter.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •