The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-17-06, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-17-06 AT 09:41 PM (EST)

big time ticked off and that's putting it mildly. Ever extend yourself, as a friend, offer a helping hand, be there for someone when they are in crisis...and have them STAB YOU IN THE BACK WITH THEIR LIES. Well that's what happened to me...by some PSYCHO...who under the pretense of being a child of God...is in all actuality, a BIG FRIGGIN LIAR. Oh well, live and learn....but mostly I am PISSED. Thank you for letting me vent. My apologizes in advance are extended to all you great peeps for providing a place for me to blow my stack.

edited: typo

sig by sharnina

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... dabo 07-17-06 1
 RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... PepeLePew13 07-17-06 2
   RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... Seabisquit 07-17-06 3
       RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... dabo 07-17-06 4
           RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... Seabisquit 07-17-06 6
       RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... Snidget 07-18-06 16
 RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... EMTBGRL 07-17-06 5
   RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... Seabisquit 07-17-06 7
 RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... cahaya 07-17-06 8
   RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... Seabisquit 07-17-06 9
       RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... cahaya 07-17-06 10
           RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... Seabisquit 07-17-06 11
               RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... nailbone 07-18-06 20
       RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... sharnina 07-18-06 21
           RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... dabo 07-18-06 22
               RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... sharnina 07-18-06 24
                   RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... dabo 07-18-06 25
 RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... mtopaz 07-17-06 12
   RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... Seabisquit 07-17-06 13
       RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... mtopaz 07-18-06 19
   RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... cahaya 07-17-06 14
       RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... mtopaz 07-18-06 23
 RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... dabo 07-17-06 15
 RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... geg6 07-18-06 17
 RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... Dakota 07-18-06 18
   RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... Seabisquit 07-18-06 26
 RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... kingfish 07-18-06 27
   RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... sweetpeach 07-18-06 28
       RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... frisky 07-19-06 29
           RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... cahaya 07-19-06 30
               RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... frisky 07-19-06 32
                   RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... cahaya 07-19-06 33
                       RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... frisky 07-19-06 35
       RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... dabo 07-19-06 31
           RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... sweetpeach 07-19-06 34
               RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... frisky 07-19-06 36
                   RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... dabo 07-19-06 37
                   deeply disturbed probably clueless 07-19-06 38
                       RE: deeply disturbed frisky 07-19-06 39
                           RE: deeply disturbed probably clueless 07-19-06 40
                   RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... Dakota 07-19-06 56
           RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... Buggy 07-19-06 42
               RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... Breezy 07-19-06 44
                   RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... StarryLuna 07-19-06 46
                       RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... brvnkrz 07-19-06 47
                           RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... probably clueless 07-19-06 48
                               RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... brvnkrz 07-19-06 49
                                   RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... probably clueless 07-19-06 50
                                       RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... brvnkrz 07-19-06 51
                                           RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... probably clueless 07-19-06 52
                                               RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... brvnkrz 07-19-06 54
 RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... TheFabulousLurker 07-19-06 41
   RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... Buggy 07-19-06 43
   RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... CouchTater 07-19-06 45
       RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... mtopaz 07-19-06 55
   RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF... cahaya 07-19-06 53

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-17-06, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
Happens all the time.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-06, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
Lex? Is that you, Lex?

Sorry to hear... that's never fun to go through.

A Tribe siggie "Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

07-17-06, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
No, It's not Lex? Who's Lex? And it is not anyone who has ever started a thread on OT or replied to a thread. But it is someone that Sharnina knows...and I hope it does not affect my friendship with Sharnina, because that would really BUM ME OUT. OMG...I am HOT, HOT, HOT!!! Sorry, I can hardly contain myself.

sig by sharnina

07-17-06, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
Just make certain the truth is known, counteract the lies with the truth.

07-17-06, 10:11 PM (EST)
6. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
I was informed that this so called friend who reached out to me in the first place, made several complaints about me that were ABSOLUTE UNFOUNDED BLATANT (sp) LIES. I was then advised to confront this person. I tried to no avail as this person made herself unavailable to me. Then I found my moment and had the opportunity to confront this person in private. I am assuming my timing was considered inappropriate, therefore, I am to suffer the repercussions...what a BIT#H. Am I allowed to say the 'B' word?

sig by sharnina

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-06, 06:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
No, It's not Lex? Who's Lex?

Lex, from Survivor. Had a similar reaction to a similar situation.

Unfortunately this kind of carp happens all the time. Sorry it is happening to you.

EMTBGRL 2514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-17-06, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
Ever extend
>yourself, as a friend, offer
>a helping hand, be there
>for someone when they are
>in crisis...and have them STAB
>YOU IN THE BACK WITH
>THEIR LIES.

Well, ..yes and no...

I help people all the time. I also someone who believes that people are basically good. However, I also know that I have been used -- at times-- but, don't care. Sometimes I even know that someone is lying to me, in advance, but I help them, anyway. I figure if that whatever is going on that they have to LIE to me? They need more help than I can give them...and better it be ME that help them, than someone else that hasn't figured it out, and gets used, too.

Sounds like you got used---Sorry. That's not fair. Dirty pool on their part. Forgive them for what they've done, just so that YOU can "move on" --and then? Cut him or her loose. It's not worth it to keep them around. Does that help?

Of course, my "helping" this does NOT include "Dangerous" or "Illegal" activity. (that I know about in advance.)

07-17-06, 10:23 PM (EST)
7. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-17-06 AT 11:07 PM (EST)

And because I can't seem to cool down, and since there is no risk of my making a fool of myself (mission already accomplished)...it would be like if someone on this site who had made many friends and was part of the 'in group'...talked 'in code', got kicked off because someone told lies about them...who wouldn't be P....D OFF...am I allowed to say the "P' word...LOL.

edited: to clean it up

sig by sharnina

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-06, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
You do have the choice to walk away, for good if you want to. Don't go for a deep-end swim in a toxic waste pond.

Tribephyl's 'wayang kulit' puppet show.

People who know you and trust you won't believe the lies, or if they do have doubts, at least they will believe the correct truth you have to share with them.

07-17-06, 10:30 PM (EST)
9. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
I wasn't given the option to walk away...I was banned...and I wasn't given the chance to share my truth. Had I been given the opportunity, I'd be chillin' right now...not fumin'.

But maybe I'll just...'get myself a life'...yeah, that sounds good to me...LOL.

sig by sharnina

07-17-06, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
Oh, this is an online thing, that affects your online reputation, and now you're banned somewhere. Ok...

Same advice as before!

If it really bugs you and a friend over there, perhaps your friend can share the truth on your behalf, if they haven't already.

Sounds like (at least in part) an unpleasant group to hang out with, with trigger-happy mods to boot. That's why I lvoe this place and don't post/chat anywhere else (well, I do chat with ages-ago online friends on Undernet IRC now and then).

07-17-06, 10:56 PM (EST)
11. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-17-06 AT 11:09 PM (EST)

Yes, cahaya, it is an online thing, and I have a few friends there who have offered to defend the truth on my behalf...but I asked them not to at the risk being banned as well. If I told you the name of the site...you probably wouldn't believe me...it is soooooo hypocritical of what this site supposedly stands for in the name of women.
But the chick that lied about me is an A-HOLE. Am I allowed to use the 'A' word on this site...LOL.

I normally would never speak about anyone in this manner or fashion in a public forum...or ever for that matter, but because of the special circumstances and absolute unfairness to me, I couldn't care less, or is it could care less? I am doing everything I can to contain myself so that I do not say her name. Although there are only a few newbies like me who post here...who actually know who she is...I will do my best to keep my mouth shut. Unless, of course, someone asks me.

edited: same as before

sig by sharnina

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-06, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
It's "couldn't care less".

Sorry you're going through this. I've seen similar things happen here and elsewhere in the past, and getting banned without chance to explain things or reectify the problem is unfair. But that's how these things roll sometimes.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-18-06, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
But you weren't banned? I'm confused.

God is good all the time and all the time, God is good.

07-18-06, 03:18 PM (EST)
22. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
It happened on some other site. The person who done Sea wrong doesn't post here.

SMILES ARE FREE

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-18-06, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
Right - but Seabisquit isn't banned on the other site.

God is good all the time and all the time, God is good.

07-18-06, 03:32 PM (EST)
25. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
Oh, I thought there was a banning, maybe it was just a temporary thing.

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-17-06, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
Seabisquit - I'm sorry that a supposed friend truly disappointed you. Yes, I have been there. Years ago, while I was in college, I worked for a small firm and basically was the executive assistant to the owner. This was the first job where I grew into a position with lots of responsibility, dealing with other firms we did work for, scheduling work crews, handling flight arrangements, doing payroll and payroll tax deductions and deposits, reading contract language, billing clients, and so on. I did the best job I could, and my boss was happy with me, said the office had never run better.

Then for my last year in college, I threw myself into getting my degree and with a little financial help, stopped working at this firm. Before I left, we hired my replacement and I trained her. I thought we became friends during that process, and I certainly felt friendly towards her.

After I left, I'd run into former co-workers or mutual acquaintances, and they'd say that my replacement was pointing out all sorts of mistakes I'd made, how I wasn't really any good at my job, and so forth. None of it was true, but I was furious and baffled. Why would she do that? Like you, I worried that people would believe her over me.

In the end, it turned out she was in over her head, and she would make mistakes and then say it had been my fault, or I had told her to do things the wrong way. Eventually, her own lies caught up to her, because it dawned on my ex-employer that everything had worked while I was there, then I left and suddenly nothing would go right, and yet that was supposed to be my fault? Didn't add up.

The lesson I learned was to know that people who really knew me, knew that the stories being spread about me didn't jive with the me they knew. The same will be true for you. Those that know you may be temporarily confused about what this person is saying about you. But they will measure that by all your past actions and see that it doesn't add up.

Anger can be useful, but if you continue to be unable to calm down as time goes on, and the anger level remains high, that is bad for you and also doesn't help matters. You'll come off looking defensive. Go for a long run, bike ride, hike, or some other very physical activity. Burn off some energy and come back exhausted. After a good night's rest, you may find that while you remain disappointed and disgusted by this other person's behavior, the extreme anger will have faded and you'll feel better for it.

Sig pic by JSlice

07-17-06, 11:17 PM (EST)
13. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
Thank you mtopaz...you are absolutely right. The people that know me and matter to me have all my past actions to judge me by. I need not worry. Thank you so much...I am heading out the door and taking a very long walk. The night has cooled down...it is nice outside now, and I'm heading out the door. Thank you again...very much.

And I apologize to everyone for babbling on and on...it won't happen again.

sig by sharnina

07-18-06, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
SeaB - no need to apologize. I'm glad you vented here -- much better than yelling at the dog And I hope you are feeling better today.

A Tribephyl creation

07-17-06, 11:34 PM (EST)
14. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
I just want to with you. Nice post.

It's something that almost all of us experience sometime in life. The secret for me (learned the hard way a long time ago) was just to be myself, sincere with others, and not worry about what other people thought or said.

07-18-06, 03:26 PM (EST)
23. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
Thank you sweetie

Sig pic by the swoon-worthy Tribe

07-17-06, 11:44 PM (EST)
15. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
Gosh, there's a looneytoon who managed to find her way online and upset people with her looneytoon ways?

What
Are
The
Odds!

LOL

Actually, I've lost track of the number of times I've seen such things happen online.

Get it out of your system, SB. Shame about the banning.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-06, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
If it makes you feel any better, just be glad it was only online.

I found out less than a year ago that my live-in boyfriend of almost twenty years was having an affair with two people I considered "friends." One was more of a casual friendship, but the other person was someone I thought of as my best friend, also for the last twenty years. I've helped her through several moves to several different states/cities, through both of her husbands' affairs, and two divorces. Screwing my XDBF is how she showed her deep loyalty and appreciation of my friendship.

It could be worse is all.

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-06, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
I can certainly relate, although I have more experience with this IRL than online. *looks around suspiciously* Others seem to be giving you some good advice, so I won't reiterate, but until you get past the initial anger, beat on a pillow, jog, do something physical to ease the tension so it doesn't eat you up.
Cygnus Artistry
Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

07-18-06, 04:36 PM (EST)
26. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
It's a new day...I am feeling just fine. And I sincerely thank all you wonderful people for your support and understanding, especially dabo for your off-line assistance...you are the best.

To whom it may concern:
Frustrated...no need to be...not your problem.
Inappropriate forum...strongly disagree...it's perfect for me.
A liar is just that a LIAR...as is a deadbeat is a DEADBEAT...this conversation is OVER.

and to all the great folks here...well, I wish all of you a wonderful day.

Thank you.

sig by sharnina

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-06, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-06 AT 10:41 AM (EST)

etr inappropriate joke.

sweetpeach 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-18-06, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpeach Click to send private message to sweetpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-06 AT 02:43 AM (EST)

I am the owner of the site **** (seabiscuit) is referring too,
while I dont think this belongs here at all I have to state the truth because this thread was brought to my attention and I want to clear it up that Seabiscuit is LYING:
She was NEVER banned at my site and while shes over here posting she was actually over there in the chatroom as she was last night as she has been for the last month, she still isnt banned there. I dont know why shes done this but she is not telling you all the truth.
Heres a copy of our chat conversation today at 4:00 ESt same time as her last post:

16:07 ******] areyou here ***

<16:07 *****> Why am I getting so many messages asking why I banned you?

<16:08 ****> ****: hi ...how is your day going?

<16:08 *****> I am ok

<16:08 *****> thanks

<16:08 ******> : Because there are probably a lot of people getting in my business that I never did talk to.

<16:09 ****> ok

<16:10 ****> : Anyone discussing this with you is probably speaking in S's behalf. I am not going to discuss this with anyone on this board, not even S. I said my piece...I know my truth, and as far as I am concerned this issue is OVER.

<16:10 *****> It confuses me why you would think that after we talked

<16:12 ****> I just want to be on the site because I think it is the greatest site I have come in contact with...I have met many wonderful people here...people support one another which is all I ever did try to do with S. I was actually SHOCKED when this whole issue came up because all I ever did was try to reach out to S and be her friend, I offered to call her if she needed someone to talk to. I just do not understand and perhaps I never will, but I am okay with this...I am just going to move.

<16:13 *****> ok my concern is you thinking I banned you

<16:13 ****> I never did think that after we talked. Some people maybe just do not have enough going on in their lives and want the drama. i do not. I am here. I am happy. I want it to remain that way. I will follow the rules. I love the women here. That's about it for me to be 100% truthful with you.

<16:14 ****> Like i told you before I am not getting into the S you thing, not my business

<16:14 ****> I just was shocked with the PMs asking why you were banned

<16:14 ****> no, not a problem, and even if you had banned me..it would not be because you did so with all the truthful facts...as long as there are transcripts and PM's that you can read...I have nothing to worry about and nothing to hide. The truth will prevail.

<16:15 ****> That's because people like to gossip.

<16:15 ****> I dont read peoples PMs I dont have access to that stuff, even as the owner I dont have it dont want it

<16:18 ****> Thank you . Although the S
thing did start on this board, and was a tremendous shock to me, I intend to ignore this whole thing from yesterday on...I have no desire to participate in any kind of drama. It's over. Let the past be the past...judge me on my past actions and how I behave from this moment on. I know I have nothing to be concerned about. I know who I am and what I am and for this I am proud. No problem my friend.

<16:19 ****> I just want to get back to enjoying my time on this board. I hope you understand this.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-06, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
>while I dont think this belongs here at all

I couldn't agree more.

Rolly made this.
Desperate Housecats
Thank dawg our Webby has TACT.

07-19-06, 00:21 AM (EST)
30. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
Alerted. This is getting too personal.

07-19-06, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
Alerted me or the other dude?

Rolly made this.
Desperate Housecats

07-19-06, 00:36 AM (EST)
33. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-06 AT 04:39 AM (EST)

The only alert I'd put out for you is a sniffbutt alert. Meow!

07-19-06, 01:34 AM (EST)
35. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
Cat with butt raised alert! Cat with butt raised alert!

Rolly made this.
Desperate Housecats

07-19-06, 00:26 AM (EST)
31. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
Welcome aboard, sweetpeach!

Normally I regard the posting of chat convos as being in bad form and, well, hate to say it, this is one of those times. Among the things I advised Seabisquit about last night, I pointedly advised against IDing the other person involved, not by her online ID at your site (bad form) nor by her real life ID (very bad crossing the line).

So, I am respectfully requesting that you edit your post, at least to the point of masking the IDs included.

I understand your reasons for logging on here and making your position known, and I'm trying to not be judgmental about this; but in all honesty none of us here were ever interested in having this controversy spill over onto this site, only in supporting our friend during her trying time.

sweetpeach 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-19-06, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpeach Click to send private message to sweetpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-06 AT 01:13 AM (EST)

I did and point taken and understood.

I just wanted the Facts straight on it.. sorry to disturb your board.

07-19-06, 01:37 AM (EST)
36. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
Thanks for editing, and just to further set the record straight, everyone here is already deeply disturbed.

Rolly made this.
Desperate Housecats

07-19-06, 01:45 AM (EST)
37. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
LOL!

Thank you, sweetpeach, for understanding and editing per request.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-06, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "deeply disturbed"
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-06 AT 01:57 AM (EST)

Byte moi bitch.

I may be a misogynistic, insensitive and arrogent asshole...but no way am I deeply disturbed.

Handcrafted by RollDice®

*Beyond help...perhaps*

ed because I couldn't spell bitch right the first time

07-19-06, 01:55 AM (EST)
39. "RE: deeply disturbed"
You like the bite, dontcha?

Rolly made this.
Desperate Housecats

07-19-06, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: deeply disturbed"
You like the bite, dontcha?

Given the option, yup.

Handcrafted by RollDice®

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-06, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
>Thanks for editing, and just to
>further set the record straight,
>everyone here is already deeply
>disturbed.
>

I thought we weren't going to talk about that.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-06, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
Personally, just my opinion, I feel that it was in bad form for Sea to bring her troubles and issues with another board and another poster there to this site in the first place.
It is just bringing her other drama over here.
Why post here that she was banned there, if not to stir up drama?
Her fight with another site has no purpose on this board.

Just my 2 cents.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-06, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
I'm with the bug on this one.

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-19-06, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
All hail the bug!

Another Syren Summer Siggy!
Luna's Eclipses

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-06, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
I too agree with Buggy. *smooch*
So wise, she is.

A wonderful Tribe original

07-19-06, 11:04 AM (EST)
48. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
And I'm right in line behind Knockers.

No babe, I don't have a banana in my pants, why do you ask?

Handcrafted by RollDice®

07-19-06, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
Ooooops. I dropped something. *bends over to pick up whatever it is I pretended to drop*

07-19-06, 11:11 AM (EST)
50. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
*To person I pretend to have behind me*, "Hey! Stop pushing!"

Handcrafted by RollDice®

07-19-06, 11:15 AM (EST)
51. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
*pretends to trip and falls backwards* Oh my.

07-19-06, 11:25 AM (EST)
52. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
To pretend to stabalize Knockers, grabs her knockers.

Handcrafted by RollDice®

07-19-06, 11:51 AM (EST)
54. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
*pretends to be shocked but smiles anyhow*

TheFabulousLurker 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-19-06, 03:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TheFabulousLurker Click to send private message to TheFabulousLurker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
This kind of ... stuff ... is exactly why I usually prefer to lurk.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-06, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
I have enjoyed your posts, Fabulous.
I hope you continue to post where and when you feel comfortable.

Welcome!

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-19-06, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
Fabulous, I belong to several Yahoo groups and this kind of "misunderstanding" (to put it nicely) happens all the time and it's why I rarely log onto those groups anymore. It seems to be part of human nature that clicks form, misunderstandings happen, especially online where we can't see expressions and words could be taken in a different light than what the writer meant.

However, this site is very different. I love the policy of no tolerance to personal attacks, which is what starts those kinds of messy dramas to begin with. And on this site the rules are very clear and the moderators do a great job of monitoring posts that abuse them and weeding out instigators of drama.

So please keep hanging out here.

And Frisky is right; we are all disturbed on this site. That's what’s so much fun!

A Tribephyl creation
I really enjoy the peeps on this site

07-19-06, 01:12 PM (EST)
55. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
OT is quite an unusual site indeed.

There is a line from a movie, where I think the male character asks "Am I disturbing you?" and the female replies, "You don't disturb me." Can anyone help me remember what movie I'm thinking of?

Sig pic by the swoon-worthy Tribe

07-19-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
53. "RE: I am majorly TICKED OFF..."
Well, TFL, I like your posts, as few of them you've posted! It's clear you give a lot of thought to what you read here, and being curious sort of person I am, I find it interesting to read what others have to say on a wide variety of topics, including you.

Now, if we all lurked? There wouldn't be a single post to read!

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •