The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I want to know how much money each survivor gets "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Rainbowstarz 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-16-04, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rainbowstarz Click to send private message to Rainbowstarz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I want to know how much money each survivor gets "
Does anyone know how much money each survivor gets for being on survivor? Like what does 3rd, 4th, 5th, and even 16th and 15th place survivor get? I have always wanted to know this for any survivor show, so if anyone out there knows and can give me the rundown or knows where i can find out please let me know, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Jennie

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I want to know how much money e... JohnMc 05-17-04 1
   RE: I want to know how much money e... rjrabbit 05-17-04 2
       RE: I want to know how much money e... rjrabbit 05-17-04 3
           RE: I want to know how much money e... Rainbowstarz 05-18-04 5
   RE: I want to know how much money e... Rainbowstarz 05-18-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-17-04, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I want to know how much money each survivor gets "
The dollar amounts have been different depending on where you get the information.

When Romber were on Leno the Weds after the finale (and before the Rupert popularity win), Amber of course got her million. Rob got $250,000.

It as also reported that the first person out (Tina) would receive $20,000.

Like you, Rainbow, I'd be interested in finding out what people got in between 17th to 3rd place.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-17-04, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I want to know how much money each survivor gets "
If you find the thread on Jeff Probst teleconference there's a transcript of the conversation. He lists some of the dollar amounts but said he couldn't remember for sure.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-17-04, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I want to know how much money each survivor gets "
I found the thread under the Spoilers forum. Here's the portion on the money:

Question: ... Is it fair to say that the people left are going to get big prizes, like 6 figures?
Jeff Probst: The money did go up. I don't have the exact numbers. I think it was a million for the winner, $250,000 for the runner up then $175,000 and then maybe 115, then maybe dropped into 85. I'll have those numbers on the Live Show. You started hearing people saying at Tribal Council or in interviews that there is a significant amount of money. It made a big difference in the end. The end is pretty personal. Probably the most honest and emotional Final Tribal that we've had since the very first season. Because they were friends and there's a lot of hurt feelings when this thing is over.

05-18-04, 07:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rainbowstarz Click to send private message to Rainbowstarz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I want to know how much money each survivor gets "
Thanks a bunch!!

05-18-04, 06:59 AM (EST)
4. "RE: I want to know how much money each survivor gets "
Thank you for the replies. I think its a intresting tidbit to know. Thanks

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •