The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Am I the only one who...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-14-03, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Am I the only one who...."
would have no problem eating PB&J for a week? I love that stuff! Can't get enough!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Am I the only one who.... managerr 08-14-03 1
   RE: Am I the only one who.... ELICHKA 08-22-03 10
 RE: Am I the only one who.... Spidey 08-14-03 2
 RE: I wouldn't mind it if . . . strid333 08-14-03 3
 RE: Am I the only one who.... ejm92 08-14-03 4
 RE: Am I the only one who.... Violet Nyte 08-15-03 5
 RE: Am I the only one who.... whoami 08-16-03 6
 RE: Am I the only one who.... Loree 08-19-03 7
 If Lettuce is a condiment, no probl... AMAI 08-19-03 8
 RE: Am I the only one who.... Majic Mitch 08-20-03 9
 RE: Am I the only one who.... Steen 08-24-03 11
   RE: Am I the only one who.... jacksahoot 08-24-03 12
 RE: Am I the only one who.... corcam 08-24-03 13
 RE: Am I the only one who.... MollyTV 08-25-03 14
   Anyone interested... indian girl 08-25-03 15
       RE: Anyone interested... Violet Nyte 08-27-03 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-14-03, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Am I the only one who...."
I wouldn't mind. Not my favorite thing in the world, and I might get sick of it after 4-5 days, but as a single male who doesn't know how to cook well, I've had worse. This crew seems to be whining a lot less about PB&J than past years, with a few exceptions.

ELICHKA 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-22-03, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ELICHKA Click to send private message to ELICHKA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Am I the only one who...."
YOU'RE RIGHT.
LAST YEAR, ALL THEY DID WAS COMPLAIN ABOUT THE PB&J DIET.
A LITTLE BIT OF PEANUT BUTTER, AND A LOT OF JELLY, AND I'M GOOD FOR THE WEEK!
BTW, DID ANY1 SEE BIG BROTHER 1?

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-14-03, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Am I the only one who...."
Having live a year on Cherrios and PB&J, while working for a non-profit (I called it subsidized volunteer work), I can heartily say no problem.

I say you make em come to MY house for a week and eat the slop I serve up. They'll be begging for a PB&J.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-14-03, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I wouldn't mind it if . . ."
I wouldn't mind it if there was a toaster. I like my toast in 2 ways - PBJ or Cheeze Whiz. But if it were untoasted bread, I would suffer (for both options).

Three is the perfect number.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-14-03, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Am I the only one who...."
I certainly wouldn't have a problem with it....personally it makes me angry when the Big Brother contestants complain about the PB&J...ok maybe because I'm loyal to Survivor lol....however, I would like a choice of either Grape or Strawberry Jelly.......I'm not for sure if the HouseGuests get a choice but personally Strawberry is my favorite, but I would also eat Grape just for variation.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

Violet Nyte 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-15-03, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Violet%20Nyte Click to send private message to Violet%20Nyte Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Am I the only one who...."
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-03 AT 01:17 AM (EST)

Believe it or not, I've never eaten a peatnut-butter and jelly sandwich in my entire life. I didn't even know such a thing existed until my classmates brought them for lunch in grade school.

So, I'd eat my sandwiches minus the jelly (since I don't like it) or just eat the bread. Mmm, bread.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-16-03, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Am I the only one who...."
It would not be to bad eating pb&j for a week. I like to make a peanut butter sandwhich and then put it into the toaster oven and lightly toast it then spread butter on top. It is very good. I have not tried it that way with jelly yet but there is always tomorrow.

WHOAMI
How you play a game is how you are in real life when push comes to shove.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-19-03, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Am I the only one who...."
Wouldn't bother me at all. They are complainers and whiners.

I don't care for grape jelly. So if I didn't get another kind I would probably just skip the jelly altogether. But I love toast and I love peanut butter. So I'd be fine. I don't like my PB and J on the same sandwich. But I'd eat them separate. Even just dry toast is fine for me. I wouldn't want to live on it forever. But doing it for a week with the chance to win a half a million is fine. It's alot easier than what the Survivor contestants put up with.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-19-03, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "If Lettuce is a condiment, no problem"
Try breaking it up - have just jelly with tea in the morning,

have just the toast, with butter and cinnamon at lunch

have just peanut butter - eat a whole jar if necessary, for dinner

I hope Ali is going up on the block tonight

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-20-03, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Am I the only one who...."
I love PB&J, and I've been eating more of it since the start of the BB season. I love Survivor where they only get one staple like rice or maze. I think the houseguests should only get PB&J throughout there entire stay. Making food like steak or takeout real reward.

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-24-03, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Am I the only one who...."
I wouldnt mind. I love peanut butter, but im not too fond of Jelly. I wonder if the HG's can have fluff? Yumm PB&F

jacksahoot 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-24-03, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jacksahoot Click to send private message to jacksahoot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Am I the only one who...."
I love PB&J! In fact every time I am on these boards reading posts it makes me crave them. I was just telling my husband last night that I have probably had about 7 PB&J sandwiches a week since the show started.

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-24-03, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Am I the only one who...."
I happen to love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, however if I wasn't given the choice of white or wheat then that would be a problem since I despise white bread.... Does anyone know if they have a choice?

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-25-03, 04:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Am I the only one who...."
i too, love PB and J....

and there is NO reason these people should feel weak! they get SUGAR! they get PROTEIN! and they get CARBS! come ON!

i am salivating right now thinking of a big thick chunky peanut butter and strawberry jelly sandwich...
mollytv

indian girl 142 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-03, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indian%20girl Click to send private message to indian%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Anyone interested..."
in trying a PB and J diet for one full week? When I watched BB on Saturday, I was really tempted to do the PB and J with the houseguests for the week. I was going to weigh myself before starting and then weigh again after the week. I would follow the same rules as the guests, only PB and J on bread and only water. If posters are interested, we could all try to figure out a start date and start a post. It would be cool to read the progress of this throughout the week. Let me know if you might be interested and I will get the ball rolling.

p.s. (you can pick your own brands of PB and J and choose white or whole wheat bread). Toasting is also fine!

Violet Nyte 165 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-03, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Violet%20Nyte Click to send private message to Violet%20Nyte Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Anyone interested..."
I'd be interested in that! Sign me up (if its not too late!)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •