The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Jury Matrix"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-10-03, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Jury Matrix"
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-03 AT 02:30 PM (EST)

I’m trying to figure out endgame scenarios, and set about making a voting matrix. This is the first season I’ve watched BB, so I’m not terribly confident in my guesses. The BS in the house makes it nearly impossible to separate the bluster from true feelings/strategy.

The jury house is another matter. Are the players who have been there the longest (Dana and Nathan) still bitter? How much have they been shown? How much politicking is going on?

Anyway, here’s my feeble attempt at predicting the jury outcome based on the possible F2 matchups (and bear in mind that I thought Matt would clean house with Jenna ):

Priorities (This is how I see the jurors ranking the final 4 players from most worthy to least worthy):

------the current jurors------

Dana: 1. Robert, 2. Erika, 3. Jun, 4. Alison. I put Robert #1 based solely on her position in that alliance and relationship with Justin. She made no bones about not liking Jun or Ali, and Erika was in the rival alliance. The only thing that would alter this is if she’s seen Robert’s misogynistic comments and was angered to the point of voting for someone she genuinely dislikes over him.

Nathan: 1. Alison, 2. Erika, 3. Robert, 4. Jun. I think Nate’s been in the jury house long enough to have gotten over the sting of being done wrong by Ali. That combined with the possibility that he’d like to think that he was outplayed by the champ makes me think he’d vote Ali over anyone else. He seemed to have spent a good deal of time with Erika, and may have respect for Robert’s loyalty to his alliance. I just don’t get a good vibe on how he would rate Jun. My gut is that he’s not a big fan. Of course, I could be wrong.

Justin: 1. Robert, 2. Alison, 3. Erika, 4. Jun. Robert being #1 is a no-brainer. Even though Ali did his group wrong, I think the connection they have would have him vote for her over Erika or Jun. Jack may have been in Justin’s ear singing Erika’s praises, while he probably thinks Jun did Jee wrong.

Jack: 1. Erika, 2. Jun, 3. Robert, 4. Alison. Jack is the most likely to respect good game play. His loyalty to Erika would be primary. He may see Jun’s ability to play both sides without resorting to whoring yourself out (a la Alison) as a virtue (maybe not). While he’ll respect Robert’s loyalty, I don’t think he’ll respect his game play skills. We all know that he dislikes Ali immensely, and he probably doesn’t think lying to everyone with great regularity makes for a good strategy.

Jee: 1. Robert, 2. Jun, 3. Erika, 4. Alison. Jee votes Robert first and foremost. Even though Jun played him, I can see him looking past that and not taking it personally. Even though he tried to oust Erika twice, he would still vote for her over Alison.

------players still in the house------

Erika: 1. Robert, 2. Jun, 3. Alison. OK, this is admittedly a leap, however I don’t see Erika as loyal to Jun and Alison if she gets kicked to the curb. If push came to shove, I think Erika would vote for Robert over the 2 “floaters”. Again, I could be wrong.

Robert: 1. Erika, 2. Jun, 3. Alison. Erika is head and shoulders above Jun and Ali in Robert’s estimation. If it came down to a Jun/Ali final, he’d probably hold his nose and vote for Jun.

Alison: 1. Jun, 2. Erika, 3. Robert. This is a total guess. I have no idea how Ali’s brain works anymore.

Jun: 1. Alison, 2. Erika, 3. Robert. Unless, of course, Ali wins the final HOH and doesn't take her to F2.

------
All of this leads to the following pairings:
Alison v. Jun (Jun wins 5-2, getting Dana, Jack, Jee, Erika, and Robert, while Ali gets Nathan and Justin)

Alison v. Erika (Erika wins 4-3 (or 5-2 if it’s Ali who dumps Jun), getting Dana, Jack, Jee, and Robert, while Ali gets Nathan, Justin, and Jun (maybe))

Alison v. Robert (Robert wins 5-2 (or 6-1 if Ali dumps Jun), getting Dana, Justin, Jack, Jee, and Erika, while Ali gets Nathan and Jun (maybe))

Erika v. Jun (Erika wins 5-2, getting Dana, Nathan, Justin, Jack, and Robert, while Jun gets Jee and Ali)

Erika v. Robert (Erika wins 4-3, getting Nathan, Jack, Jun and Ali, while Robert gets Dana, Justin, and Jee)

Robert v. Jun (Robert wins 5-2, getting Dana, Nathan, Justin, Jee, and Erika, while Jun gets Jack and Ali)

OK, now tell me why I’m crazy.

Fester

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Jury Matrix theking0075 09-10-03 1
 RE: The Jury Matrix AZ_Leo 09-10-03 2
 RE: The Jury Matrix colleenwannabe 09-10-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-10-03, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Jury Matrix"
I think you did a good job with everyone except Dana. She and Jun were best friends in the house! Dana would definately vote for Jun #1!

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-10-03, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Jury Matrix"
I would really like to know more about what is going on in the jury house and how much interaction about the show is being allowed. It could have an impact on the final vote.

For example, is Justin spending most of his time with Dana over the others as has been implied in the short clips? If so, when Jee arrives, will Jee be spending more time building strong bonds with Nathan and Jack rather than renewing ties with his old teammate? Would Jee's opinion of Alison and Jun then influence Nathan/Jack or vice versa?

colleenwannabe 455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-10-03, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail colleenwannabe Click to send private message to colleenwannabe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Jury Matrix"
I think this is very well done.

Using this matrix and the almost certain knowledge that Allison is going to vote out Erika tonight, plus the possibly wrong notion that Allison will go on to win HOH and bring Jun into the Final 2, Jun wins.

Thanks Fester!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •