The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""I wanna screw"????"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

RosieRoo 150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-01-05, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RosieRoo Click to send private message to RosieRoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""I wanna screw"????"
Lisa just makes me sick. I cannot believe she said that today to the guy on the construction site. I thought, and I may be remembering wrong, but I thought previously she had stated that she did not like sex...?? The only difference in her and Christina is that Christina got paid for it. Jill's parents allowed her to be a cheap, worldwide whore!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "I wanna screw"???? RosieRoo 12-01-05 1
   RE: "I wanna screw"???? dopeydwarf 12-01-05 4
 RE: "I wanna screw"???? SOfan0221 12-01-05 2
 RE: "I wanna screw"???? shelley_sargent 12-01-05 3
 Lisa the drag queen Angela1928 12-01-05 5
   RE: Lisa the drag queen Amalfi coast girl 12-01-05 6
       RE: Lisa the drag queen notstartingover 12-02-05 20
   RE: Lisa the drag queen bentherdunthat 12-01-05 11
 RE: "I wanna screw"???? car67 12-01-05 7
   RE: "I wanna screw"???? SeasonedRefinement 12-01-05 8
       RE: "I wanna screw"???? beckettrep 12-01-05 10
       RE: "I wanna screw"???? snowflake2 12-01-05 14
           RE: "I wanna screw"???? MariJ 12-01-05 17
           RE: "I wanna screw"???? SeasonedRefinement 12-02-05 21
       RE: "I wanna screw"???? Redbud 12-02-05 33
   RE: "I wanna screw"???? beckettrep 12-01-05 9
 RE: "I wanna screw"???? bentherdunthat 12-01-05 12
   RE: "I wanna screw"???? Cleverone 12-01-05 13
       RE: "I wanna screw"???? RosieRoo 12-02-05 22
   RE: "I wanna screw"???? SeasonedRefinement 12-02-05 19
   RE: "I wanna screw"???? SOGoddess 12-02-05 30
 RE: "I wanna screw"???? PrettyPrincess5 12-01-05 15
 RE: "I wanna screw"???? scgirl 12-01-05 16
 RE: "I wanna screw"???? aunti lil 12-01-05 18
 Lisa "I wanna screw" Dirty Bird Angela1928 12-02-05 23
   RE: Lisa "I wanna screw" Dirty Bird Cleverone 12-02-05 29
 RE: "I wanna screw"???? notstartingover 12-02-05 24
   RE: "I wanna screw"???? Carn3 12-02-05 25
       RE: "I wanna screw"???? divawahine 12-02-05 26
 RE: "I wanna screw"???? Mystique 12-02-05 27
   RE: "I wanna screw"???? Angelbaby3782 12-02-05 28
 RE: Lisa the Humpback Whore.... jules1767 12-02-05 31
   RE: Lisa the Humpback Whore.... Redbud 12-02-05 32
       RE: Lisa the Humpback Whore.... SeasonedRefinement 12-02-05 34
           RE: Lisa the Humpback Whore.... jules1767 12-02-05 35
               RE: Lisa the Humpback Whore.... crazeec 12-03-05 36
 RE: "I wanna screw"???? truthhurtshuh2001 12-03-05 37
   RE: "I wanna screw"???? hawaiibound1313 12-03-05 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-01-05, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RosieRoo Click to send private message to RosieRoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "I wanna screw"????"
OOOPS, I meant to say LISA's parents financed her to be a cheap, worldwide whore!!

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-05, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "I wanna screw"????"
>OOOPS, I meant to say LISA's
>parents financed her to be
>a cheap, worldwide whore!!

you can edit your message. just press edit on the post and change the name to lisa.

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-01-05, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "I wanna screw"????"
The only way Lisa will truly change is if they can keep her away from men. lol

shelley_sargent 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-01-05, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shelley_sargent Click to send private message to shelley_sargent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "I wanna screw"????"
>Lisa just makes me sick.
>I cannot believe she said
>that today to the guy
>on the construction site.
>I thought, and I may
>be remembering wrong, but I
>thought previously she had stated
>that she did not like
>sex...?? The only
>difference in her and Christina
>is that Christina got paid
>for it. Jill's parents
>allowed her to be a
>cheap, worldwide whore!

How about how she was saying that she thinks she is better at inspiring people with her words than the phsycial labor! HAH!
Or even in the diary room saying that she felt like it was nice to do something that wasnt all about her but was for someone else....so she was flirtying with a guy and that helped the people that they were building the house for?? Im confused.

Angela1928 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-01-05, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angela1928 Click to send private message to Angela1928 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Lisa the drag queen"
Lisa the drag queen, I could not believe that in the Rhonda group session Lisa said that going to work on the house was so great because then she could stop thinking about herself.

Huh, what planet is Lisa on?

The entire time at the Habitat house she was flirting like a b!itch in heat and barely did any work.

Even when TJ told her to please work while talking, Lisa giggles and said "I prefer to talk".

Lisa looks like a 55 year old senior citizen, dresses like a 14 year old, and puts on makeup which is about as sophisticated as a hooker's.

Then she tries to put the moves on someone young enough to be her son!

Gag, get her out now!

Amalfi coast girl 396 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-01-05, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Amalfi%20coast%20girl Click to send private message to Amalfi%20coast%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Lisa the drag queen"
I remember Lisa telling Rhonda that she doesn't enjoy sex because of her "molestation". I have no idea what Lisa thought she was doing when she made that comment. She certainly appears to be one very mixed up person.

notstartingover 82 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail notstartingover Click to send private message to notstartingover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Lisa the drag queen"
>I remember Lisa telling Rhonda that
>she doesn't enjoy sex because
>of her "molestation". I
>have no idea what Lisa
>thought she was doing when
>she made that comment.
>She certainly appears to be
>one very mixed up person.
>

Is the prerequisite for being in this house that you have to have been molested? Hasn't every person been molested that has been there?

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-01-05, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bentherdunthat Click to send private message to bentherdunthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Lisa the drag queen"
I disagree wholeheartedly...most hookers do their makeup MUCH better than Lisa's. *wink*

car67 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-01-05, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail car67 Click to send private message to car67 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "I wanna screw"????"
I kept watching to see if Lisa would show up in the kitchen to flirt with the chef. Maybe ask him if he would like to "spoon" or something! Perhaps she was too tired from the hard day at the Habitat House.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-01-05, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "I wanna screw"????"
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-05 AT 08:02 PM (EST)

The guy Lisa chose to flirt with? WOW...enough said.

She humiliates herself; her behavior, her clothing, her foul mouth, and flirting with men who are young enough to be her son. YUCK.

Hey - did anyone hear the Mighty Allison's take on the flirtation event? Seems that she sometimes gets "jealous" of people like Lisa. Allison can't flirt - not when there is so much work to do - she can't help but focus on the work.

Yeah, she focuses on the work. Then she tapes up her wrist, puts on a carpal tunnel wrist support, calls herself injured, and jets off to a discount store for 2 1/2 hours with her other half, Jessica. Arghhh....

Unconditional love heals - big time.

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-05, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: "I wanna screw"????"
Ya, how bout that shopping trip. I thought it would have been nice of Jessica to let Jill get a break from work and have Jill go along. I have to give Jill credit, for as heavy as she is at least she hung in there. Jessica blew it - again.

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-01-05, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: "I wanna screw"????"
Yikes! Sorry to tell Lisa, but she is not Demi Moore, so she better stop looking for Ashton Kutcher! I felt a little embarassed for her today...the belly tops, the dopey, heavy-handed shudder-inducing flirting...I don't even think her comments can appropriately be called "flirting"...they were merely crass. The guy was obviously young enough to be her son. I'd hate to see Lisa in 10 years at age 51, still hitting on 20 year olds like Farrah Gray.

Seasoned, how many times did we see Allison wrapping/unwrapping/bracing her wrist today? She reminds me of one of those people who makes a big nonverbal show of their "pain" so they can be technically correct when they say "But I don't complain..." Allie, do everyone a favor & wrap your mouth...that's the part that gets the "workout".

And did you see how Allie kept tooting the horn as the van drove up to the site...LOL...who had a little flirting in mind before Lisa "stole her thunder"??? I mean, now that Allie thinks she looks so SASSY and all.

Anyone else think the REAL project foreman (LOL, not Jessica) looked like he had about enough of these chicks??

MariJ 157 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-05, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MariJ Click to send private message to MariJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: "I wanna screw"????"
I was embarassed for Lisa. She came across as vulgar to me. After they left, I bet these guys had a good laugh over the whole thing with Lisa. I actually was starting to root for her for a really, really short time span. Now, forget it. She's not about to change.

As far as Allison going with Jessica; I guess I didn't realize only b/c I seem to ff scenes with Allison and Jessica more and more. Can't stand either of them and also tend to drift off if I'm not fast forwarding them. It's to the point it's so ridiculous, I've gotten so I've been blocking a lot of garbage out. I started blocking it out when I realized how upset I was getting over this stupid show. And that's what it's become, a show.

Although I did see Allison's brace. But remember that a couple of the HGs had something like that? I think at one point Christina did and Jill had her leg bandaged. Nothing was said, though. The point is that she has to keep up. Can't be outdone.

12-02-05, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: "I wanna screw"????"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-05 AT 00:46 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-02-05 AT 00:44 AM (EST)

Snowflake,

How many times did WE see it, or how many times did it happen? I saw it several times. I'm feeling pretty certain that the construction crew saw it 20-30 times.

Snowflake, don't you start thinking that you can "lecture" Allison, even indirectly, about her big mouth. Who do you think you are...TJ? BTW, does the woman know how to say "hi" instead of singing "HIIIIIIIIIIIIII!"?.

Did you notice that Allison's make-up was perfectly reapplied as she assumed her place first in line (a clear indication that she has low-self esteem and isn't worthy of existing) to greet the Rodriguez family? I don't mean touched up lipstick - I mean contoured eyeshadow and cheekbones. Do you think she repainted herself in the rear view mirror while sitting in the parking lot of Wal-Mart?

I can just imagine the conversation those men must have had about the SO Construction Company. It was like a work release program. First of all, they are late, late, late...(hell, that was probably Lisa's fault), and I noticed the girls' boisterous greetings were missing today. Actually the whole group looked a little sullen. Perhaps they were just focusing on the work.

I suspect, that with the exception of Jill, the guys found the women were making twice as much work for them. I'm sure they were delighted to see them go.

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: "I wanna screw"????"
Allison
>can't flirt - not when
>there is so much work
>to do - she can't
>help but focus on the
>work.
>
>Yeah, she focuses on the work.
> Then she tapes up
>her wrist, puts on a
>carpal tunnel wrist support, calls
>herself injured, and jets off
>to a discount store for
>2 1/2 hours with her
>other half, Jessica. Arghhh....
>
Yup, Allison turns herself into the victim every time! Look at me - I wear low cut blouses everyday so everyone can see me cancer scar. Look at me wearing my carpal tunnel brace so everyone can see me hurt. But DON'T look at me drinking too much. Cuz I am just fine "sank you" I mean "thank you". I wouldn't slur if I weren't a wino!!!

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-05, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "I wanna screw"????"
>I kept watching to see if
>Lisa would show up in
>the kitchen to flirt with
>the chef. Maybe ask
>him if he would like
>to "spoon" or something!
>Perhaps she was too tired
>from the hard day at
>the Habitat House.

She was probably upset because TJ beat her to the punch - as far as being in the kitchen to help. If Lisa had been in the kitchen she just would have stood around and watched and flirted. Lisa did diddly at the site and I hope Rhonda reviews the tapes and sees both Lisa AND Christina's attitude. Lisa is, as I've always contended, just plain LAZY. I hope Rhonda doesn't believe for one single minute that Lisa has any REAL intention of leaving the House and actually getting a JOB. After all this time Lisa really hasn't changed one bit - she is NOT going to support herself, not if she can help it.

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-05, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bentherdunthat Click to send private message to bentherdunthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: "I wanna screw"????"
Ah yes...more of that exquisite refinement and natural grace that we've come to expect from Lisa. Her patrician elegance and sublime virtue is a grand model of dignified and noble manners...ah $hit..I can't do this with a straight face.

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-05, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: "I wanna screw"????"
>Ah yes...more of that exquisite refinement
>and natural grace that we've
>come to expect from Lisa.
>Her patrician elegance and sublime
>virtue is a grand model
>of dignified and noble manners...ah
>$hit..I can't do this with
>a straight face.

ROTFLMAO!!!! I couldn't either ...I thought Lisa had finally realized her behavior,although the guy was fine, Lisa was too old for him and made a fool of herself again. They should let her watch herself on tape and not let her say a word and seriously critique her actions...she really needs to see how it looks to everyone else...she's so sad ...she was acting like an old whore (sorry for being so graphic...I couldn't help myself).

"I walk in my own shoes..."

12-02-05, 01:17 AM (EST)
22. "RE: "I wanna screw"????"
She acts like an old whore, because that's exactly what she is! I bet, on her 'world travels', she slept with hundreds of men. She is the type of woman that would not think twice about flirting with, and sleeping with, her best friend's husband. She makes me sick. She is a disgrace to womanhood.

12-02-05, 00:17 AM (EST)
19. "RE: "I wanna screw"????"
bentherfunthat,

Oh come on, I was just getting interested. "Patrician elegance" and "sublime virtue"? We were talking about Lisa, not Allison.
Surely you can find a nice way to call Lisa...um...whatever she is.

SOGoddess 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-02-05, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOGoddess Click to send private message to SOGoddess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: "I wanna screw"????"
>Ah yes...more of that exquisite refinement
>and natural grace that we've
>come to expect from Lisa.
>Her patrician elegance and sublime
>virtue is a grand model
>of dignified and noble manners...ah
>$hit..I can't do this with
>a straight face.

bentherdunthat, OMG that's funny.

PrettyPrincess5 26 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-05, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PrettyPrincess5 Click to send private message to PrettyPrincess5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: "I wanna screw"????"
I think that Lisa "flirting" that way only makes her look very cheap, trashy, and needy. I really do not think that men find that attractive in a woman, She will only get what she wants from a man and that is "A SCREW" because she will not be respected any further than that!

scgirl 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-01-05, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail scgirl Click to send private message to scgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: "I wanna screw"????"
I just don't understand this season. These women are such self-centered brats. The majority didn't take building the house seriously. Especially Jessica. I think soem of these women are just in the house for tv exposure.

aunti lil 29 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-05, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aunti%20lil Click to send private message to aunti%20lil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: "I wanna screw"????"
>that today to the guy
>I thought, and I may
>that she did not like
>sex...?? The only
>for it. Jill's parents
>allowed her to be a
>cheap, worldwide whore!

"Lisa's mouth definitely is not trained in social graces, I thought both her and Christina behaved poorly and am very tired of the two of them...

Angela1928 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-02-05, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angela1928 Click to send private message to Angela1928 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Lisa "I wanna screw" Dirty Bird"
Lisa "I wanna screw" Dirty Bird.

I was wondering if anyone else out there noticed that the last couple of episodes Lisa and Christina were awfully close/tight?

Sort of like the uncomfortable (to me anyway) closeness between Allison and Jessica during the whole 911 episode.

I mean at one point it looked like Christina was sitting on Lisa's lap!

Then later when they were at the work site, Lisa kept touching/petting Christina.

Hmm, maybe the big secret is that Lisa is a MAN!

That is why the drag queen looks, the molestor's attitude when it comes to young men,...

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Lisa "I wanna screw" Dirty Bird"
>Lisa "I wanna screw" Dirty Bird.
>
>
>I was wondering if anyone else
>out there noticed that the
>last couple of episodes Lisa
>and Christina were awfully close/tight?
>
>
>Sort of like the uncomfortable (to
>me anyway) closeness between Allison
>and Jessica during the whole
>911 episode.
>
>I mean at one point it
>looked like Christina was sitting
>on Lisa's lap!
>
>Then later when they were at
>the work site, Lisa kept
>touching/petting Christina.
>
>Hmm, maybe the big secret is
>that Lisa is a MAN!
>
>
>That is why the drag queen
>looks, the molestor's attitude when
>it comes to young men,...
>

Yeah...what's up with that????

Someone on another thread alluded to the same thing (in jest), but I wonder what's up with them? I thought it was a little too friendly. It looked a little unnatural...hhmmmmmm...makes you wonder.....:O

"I walk in my own shoes..."

notstartingover 82 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 01:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail notstartingover Click to send private message to notstartingover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: "I wanna screw"????"
>that today to the guy
>I thought, and I may
>that she did not like
>sex...?? The only
>for it. Jill's parents
>allowed her to be a
>cheap, worldwide whore!

I like Lisa, but that was tacky.

Carn3 174 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 03:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Carn3 Click to send private message to Carn3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: "I wanna screw"????"
I would have loved to heard what the men had to say about the women after they left-I think they prob. all had a good laugh and were glad to see them go, esp. that older guy who was the foreman.
Lisa totally grossed me out with her vulgar behavior, that she thought was so cute. I couldnt understand why she felt the need to tell that guy about her and her friend always getting into trouble for talking so dirty-was that supposed to be a big turn-on, to know that she has a potty mouth?? And then when she made that crass comment about "I wanna screw", it really did make me sick. I bet Lisa, with all her trash talk and crude behavior, is really a big tease, with her telling Rhonda earlier that "she doesnt like sex". Oh, and did yall see and hear how she squealed and clapped when Rhonda made the announcement about the male chef coming to the house-she was the only one with that type of reaction, which made her look even more foolish/trampy, I think, even to her housemates. I wanted to hose her down at that point. I`m sure she did come on the chef at somepoint, it just didnt make the editing. She is really sicking to watch!

divawahine 51 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 05:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail divawahine Click to send private message to divawahine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: "I wanna screw"????"
Just when Lisa makes steps toward her goal - her mouth takes her strides backwards. Why Jessica allowed her anywhere near any of the men was a mistake - Lisa should have gone to WalMart with Jessica. By the time they got back the house would have been finished (smiles).

Mystique 429 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-02-05, 05:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mystique Click to send private message to Mystique Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: "I wanna screw"????"
Lisa - It's better to look like an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Angelbaby3782 23 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelbaby3782 Click to send private message to Angelbaby3782 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: "I wanna screw"????"
i was completely mortified by her comment. she really needs to start dressing and acting her age. maybe her next assignment should be to spend the day at a refining school. and when her makeover times comes i can see her pulling a cassie(?)did about her hair and having a fit that they will make her wear clothes more becoming of a 40 year old woman.

jules1767 151 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jules1767 Click to send private message to jules1767 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Lisa the Humpback Whore...."
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-05 AT 06:48 PM (EST)

Could somebody please just tell the broad to stand up straight?

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Lisa the Humpback Whore...."
Where is the backbone on ALL those girls??? TJ is the ONLY ONE who had the guts to tell Lisa to WORK while she talks. The rest will all talk ABOUT Lisa, but no one said a word to her! Since Jessica was the "project manager" it was HER responsibility to see that everyone pulled their weight. As usual, she failed miserably.

12-02-05, 07:08 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Lisa the Humpback Whore...."
"Where is the backbone on ALL those girls???"

Redbud, I'm not sure about the rest of the ladies, but I know that Lisa is still making hers with empty thread spools, gold paint, and a cord. (Hey...that is sort of like making necklaces).

An All Inclusive Greeting! Happy Holidays!

jules1767 151 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-05, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jules1767 Click to send private message to jules1767 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Lisa the Humpback Whore...."
LMAO Seasoned!!!

I love it!

crazeec 46 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-05, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail crazeec Click to send private message to crazeec Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Lisa the Humpback Whore...."
That guy was whew, nice-looking! But I think he was making a Point that flew right over Dirty Bird's head when he said, "I've never met anyone who Never worked before." That didn't sound like the compliment Lisa probably thought it must be. He had a wonderful tan - did Lisa check his green card before slobbering over him? There are different types of flirting. I think this is Lisa's silly little me way of tryinig to get out of the work and so far the cowboys (whew them too!!!) caught on to that real quick. They did help her, but they also made her do the work and walked off so she couldn't yak away - maybe they smell bs a mile away lol. I KNOW the foreman's patience was tested more and more each day - he had more than my husband would have on a job - volunteer or not. I think a GREAT job for Lisa would be a few days working in a sweatshop factory with women trying to actually feed their families and no time for her muddy waterfall mouth. Sorry Lisa, don't meet that deadline, you don't eat - chef or no chef. And no HG's to do the work for you either while you say you are obviously meant to be a leader and not do the actual work...........I'm pretty sure that would not inspire her co-workers except maybe to sew up her potty mouth. There IS one working woman in that house that doesn't 'screw around' because she knows what a real job/business is and that she is going back to that. In fact that one woman has a husband! And I am not talking about Christina - the 'working girl' either. The other's have no job and I've missed the part where they are actually planning for that in a realistic way when they leave the show.

truthhurtshuh2001 40 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-05, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail truthhurtshuh2001 Click to send private message to truthhurtshuh2001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: "I wanna screw"????"
wow that cold!!!! anyone knows that abused and molested adult survivors hate sex but love affection and most think love and sex are affection...

hawaiibound1313 21 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-05, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hawaiibound1313 Click to send private message to hawaiibound1313 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: "I wanna screw"????"
>wow that cold!!!! anyone knows that
>abused and molested adult survivors
>hate sex but love affection
>and most think love and
>sex are affection...

i was molested for a long time and i dont go around whoring my self off to every man that comes through the house and if u ask me....i dont believe her...she is a pampered little priss wanting attention...she is so fake

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •