The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-14-04, 03:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!"
Congratulations to the Gentle Giant!

Sometimes the right guy wins! This vote definitely restores my faith in humanity. LOL

(And after an unbelievably sad vote on American Idol the night before, my faith in humanity definitely needed some restoring.... he he)

Also congrats to Rob on being in the final four! It's good to see that somebody else thought Rob should have won Sunday night. I hope he and Amber will be very happy together.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!! Estee 05-14-04 1
   RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!! Draco Malfoy 05-14-04 2
       RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!! greenmonstah 05-14-04 18
           RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!! rjrabbit 05-15-04 40
 RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!! PagongRatEater 05-14-04 3
 Good for him Drive My Car 05-14-04 4
   RE: Good for him LUVULACEY 05-14-04 31
 RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!! tinybubs 05-14-04 5
 RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!! Cin 05-14-04 6
 Actual Results? PagongRatEater 05-14-04 7
   RE: Actual Results? calamityc 05-14-04 10
       RE: Actual Results? nailbone 05-14-04 12
           RE: Actual Results? udg 05-14-04 22
               RE: Actual Results? Estee 05-15-04 37
 RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!! JohnMc 05-14-04 8
   I voted for Rob M..... jmuzik 05-14-04 9
       RE: I voted for Rob M..... PagongRatEater 05-14-04 11
           RE: I voted for Rob M..... rjrabbit 05-15-04 41
       RE: I voted for Rob M..... nailbone 05-14-04 13
           RE: I voted for Rob M..... PagongRatEater 05-14-04 15
               RE: I voted for Rob M..... rjrabbit 05-15-04 42
 RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!! ElroyJetson 05-14-04 14
   RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!! rjrabbit 05-15-04 43
 RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!! Laurie 05-14-04 16
 RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!! Blow by Blow 05-14-04 17
   RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!! G Edwards 05-14-04 19
       RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!! Howard Dean 05-14-04 21
           RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!! rjrabbit 05-16-04 44
   RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!! Howard Dean 05-14-04 20
   RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!! Loree 05-15-04 36
 It's finally over! arturbars 05-14-04 23
   RE: It's finally over! Howard Dean 05-14-04 27
 RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!! missygirl3 05-14-04 24
   RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!! PagongRatEater 05-14-04 25
       RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!! rjrabbit 05-16-04 45
           RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!! Howard Dean 05-17-04 48
   RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!! seahorse 05-14-04 26
 Rupert was a weak player, sorry but... CoolHandLuke 05-14-04 28
 Another Rupert fan here... wandacal 05-14-04 29
 RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!! dreamerbeliever 05-14-04 30
   RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!! Dumby 05-16-04 47
 Happy but strid333 05-14-04 32
 RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!! whoami 05-14-04 33
   RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!! zulu227 05-15-04 34
 RESULTS Charonna 05-15-04 35
 RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!! PsychoKitty 05-15-04 38
 RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!! Ra_8secs 05-15-04 39
 RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!! rjrabbit 05-16-04 46
 RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!! indy5678 05-30-04 49
   RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!! Laurie 06-01-04 50

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-14-04, 05:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!"
Okay, I'll say it. I voted for him. (I voted once. For one person. One time. You can probably guess what kind of minority this puts me in.) I'm glad he won. I'm sure he'll put the money to good use. Now, if he could just avoid appearing on my TV set for a few months, I'd really appreciate it.

That's not a bash. Those last few roars nearly blew out the speakers. I don't want to go electronics shopping right now.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-04, 07:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!"
DW and I forgot to vote, so we were very happy to see him win. And thank you Laura for not humping his leg on TV again.

"Don't be stupid, Stupid!"

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-04, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!"
*Snort*

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-15-04, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!"

*double snort*

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-04, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!"
I voted for both Rob M. and Rupert, and I must say it was so great to see him win. Yes, Rob deserved it but Jiffy said several times that the was all-time "favorite" Survivor and THAT is an easy choice.

I'm glad Rupert won the money because:

1) He definitely needed it more
2) It finally rewards the "good guy"
3) He will actually do some good with the money
4) I LIKE THE GUY

Conga-rats to the big guy. Good job.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-04, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Good for him"

Congrats to Rupert and his family.

I really hope he gets some good finacial planning advice. Rupert is a kind person with a generous heart, and I can just see every person he ever met hitting him up for money. He should be able to secure his families future, and help some people, but that million won't go that far if everyone has a hand out.
I also think that Rupert will be able to continue his work with troubled kids, while making money with personnal appearances. The organazations he works with will also benefit from his fame.

I didn't vote for him, but it is good Rupert won, he can do a lot of good if he's careful with the money.

LUVULACEY 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-14-04, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LUVULACEY Click to send private message to LUVULACEY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Good for him"
I TOTALLY AGREE.

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-04, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!"

Good to see Rupert win the money, he's a big goofy doofus just like me, so it was nice to see someone who I consider to be a "good guy" win the bundle.

I would not have been disappointed if Rob had won it either, he played a great game and should have won it over Amber.

Colby in the final four wasn't a big surprise to me, he always seemed popular to the women I work with, just assumed most women felt that way.

Tom was sort of a surprise, but I couldn't think of a different person to put in that group either.

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-14-04, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!"
I voted for Rob M. to win the money (I really do think he played the best game out there) But I'm not dissapointed Rup won. The final 4 was nice. I was a bit shocked Tom was voted in but when he started to tear up, I wasn't bothered by him being voted for at all.

Grats Rupert! (but please stop the yell :p it has started to become as annoying as Randy from AI's Dawg and yeah yeah's)

Cin

05-14-04, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Actual Results?"
They mentioned on the early show that Rupert got 85% of the vote, so it wasn't even close! However, I haven't seen that anywhere else and I would love to know who came in second, third, etc.

Also of interest - Rupert said he would have voted for Rudy if he couldn't vote for himself and of the final four he would have given it to Tom(?!?!).

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-14-04, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Actual Results?"
85%! No way advertisers are going to ignore that! Wonder what Rupert's style lends itself to being a spokesperson for? Anyone see which commercial is first for Rupert's future?

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-04, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Actual Results?"
Definitely NOT Schick or Gillette.

Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice o-

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-04, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Actual Results?"
*giggle*

UDG
Actually, if someone could convince him to shave, that would be a helluva ad! "RazorSharp can tame even the toughest beard!"

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-04, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Actual Results?"
I'm trying to imagine Rupert without a full beard. I'm failing. The best I can do is Colby with midnight shadow. And that can't be right.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-14-04, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!"
I am VERY glad to see that Rupert won. When I saw Tom and Colby in the running, it seemed that Rupert would likely win. All the same, it was nice to see that people like Tom and Colby received some of the top 4 votes. Those 2 are both good guys, and they represent good characters.

But when I saw Rob, I thought that he might have snuck in. I don't think he was a gracious loser in this one; he was just as bad as Lex. He didn't think anyone besides he or Amber should win. On one side, he thinks it shouldn't be a popularity contest, then out of the other side of his mouth, he says that if all the contestants were on the jury that he would have won. Which way do you want it Rob? Popularity or strategy/jury? Either way, you lose.

Rupert deserved to win. It was kind of a "favorite of all-time" survivor, and he really is. Good job, Rupe!!!

jmuzik 9 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-04, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jmuzik Click to send private message to jmuzik Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "I voted for Rob M....."
and was very disappointed that Rupert won. I don't think that Rupert should have made the All-Star show to start with. In my opinion all that he brought to the show was his "pot smoker, tie-dyed shirt." He never "played" the game, and I don't think he deserved to win the million on a popularity vote.

05-14-04, 11:04 AM (EST)
11. "RE: I voted for Rob M....."
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-04 AT 11:07 AM (EST)

It wasn't for the most DESERVING Survivor, it was vote for your "favorite". Rupert was clearly a favorite and the person who I would most want on my tribe if I played the game.

Best player? No. But worthy of being on A.S.S.? Darn tootin'!

Rob will get his million by marriage, his free wedding and lots of publicity. He will be FINE.

Voted for Rob M., too but not disappointed in the outcome.

05-15-04, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: I voted for Rob M....."
And... don't forget the free wedding their likely to get.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-04, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I voted for Rob M....."
I agree with PRE. Rupert may not be the best player, but that applies to many of the "All Stars".

But an All Star, definitely. It's been noted many times that in the popularity poll that SeeBS runs in each edition of Survivor, Rpuert BY FAR is the most popular Survivor of them all.

I voted for Rupert, Colby and Rob M., so I was delighted by the Final Four, and not unhappy with the outcome. AND all my faves won in the other categories, too.

Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice o-

05-14-04, 11:50 AM (EST)
15. "RE: I voted for Rob M....."
You prefered Ruperts smack-down with Johnny Fairplay?

Personally, I will never forget Alicia I will always wag my finger in your face Callaway.

05-15-04, 11:53 PM (EST)
42. "RE: I voted for Rob M....."
Alicia's finger waggle was classic.

*snort*

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-04, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!"
I thought it bid well for Rupert when his "stealing the shoes" won "Best Moment"

Thought the best moment was Fairplay's "Dead' grandmother

05-15-04, 11:57 PM (EST)
43. "RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!"
For me it was hard to decide between Alicia's finger waggle and JFP's dead grandmother. My jaw dropped when he said she was alive and watching Springer. Not many things cause my jaw to drop.

Laurie 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-14-04, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Laurie Click to send private message to Laurie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!"
I felt kind of sorry for the other three finalists. You knew they weren't going to win, so why put them through the suspense?

Rupert's win proves to me that personality shines through. He surely is the "kid that everyone made fun of," but we all love him anyway! I almost cried cause he and his wife looked so happy.

On a different note, what about Johnny Fairplay, thinking he should have been on A.S.S.? I don't think so, but that's my opinion. He may be a good liar, but that doesn't make him a Survivor All Star.

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-14-04, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!"
Gentle Giant?? You must be thinking of the time he nearly strangled Johnny Fairplay after he cast a vote Rupert's way. Or perhaps you're thinking of his reaction when Shawn lost the tip of the spear? Or perhaps his suspicion that Sandra knew he was getting booted and cast a throwaway vote at Jon?

Gimme a break! Beyond the first four eps of S7, I can't understand why people are so in love with Rupert. He whines, he doesn't have a strategic bone in his body, he built an underground shelter, he stank in the S8 challenges, he settled for a 4th place finish, etc, etc.

I'm not saying I hate the guy, I'm just saying I hate the love-fest.

-BxB

I do more to not work than actual work.

G Edwards 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-14-04, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail G%20Edwards Click to send private message to G%20Edwards Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!"
Blow-by-Blow,

I tend to agree.

You forgot to mention his "everyone's been picking on me since I was a kid" speech. Maybe he'll finally believe that more people like him than dislike him.

05-14-04, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!"
Guess what?

His "everyone's been picking on me since I was a kid" speech is yet another reason why people like him.

If you don't understand why that endears him to people, then perhaps you don't understand human nature.

05-16-04, 00:00 AM (EST)
44. "RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!"
I agree. You can't watch that without your heart melting. Most people have been picked on in their life so a lot of people can relate to him.

05-14-04, 01:05 PM (EST)
20. "RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!"
His general demeanor, though, is pretty mellow. And even when he is angry, he is a lot more restrained than most Survivors are.

Also, he doesn't hold onto that anger forever, which so many Survivors do. He moves on.

That's one of many reasons, I think, why people like him.

Is he the greatest player? No. In fact, I voted for Rob. Nevertheless, I'm glad to see Rupert win.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-04, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!"
>
>I'm not saying I hate the
>guy, I'm just saying I
>hate the love-fest.
>

Agreed! I am sick of them pushing Rupert down our throats like we are suppose to love him. I don't. And if I have to hear his bellowing again while he pumps his arms I am going to break something. I knew he would win. I just hope it means that now he goes away and I don't have to see or hear him again.

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-04, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "It's finally over!"
Survivor All-Stars is finally over!!! I am very happy - don't get me wrong - I love this show - and this was one of the best seasons ever. I just had a Rupert overdose in a last few month.... Just too much of him pushed to us by Burnett and company. I am glad he won his million - he seems like a nice guy and has a nice family (who does not, right?), but i am really glad i will not have to see him from now on.... bring on the Survivor 9 and some new blood....

05-14-04, 05:35 PM (EST)
27. "RE: It's finally over!"
Yeah I have loved this season too ... but it will be great to get back to a Survivor where all the people are new and have just met one another.

Still, the past week was an awesome finish to Survivor 8 ... and it's a good thing, because we have the whole summer to endure now with no Survivor ... so just one more time ....

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

There ... I got it out of my system .... Thank you Rupert!

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-04, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!"
Honestly, was anyone surprised Rupert won? Not me. He also won favorite moment and fight. favorite moment was not Rupert stealing shoes. Who the heck voted for that?

05-14-04, 02:58 PM (EST)
25. "RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!"
I guess the same 85% of the voters who went with Rupert. I agree with you NOT a great Survivor moment - just pretty durn funny.

I STILL remember when Skupin fell into the fire. I may not use the word "great" but holy cow I'll never forget cringing as I watched him squatting in that water screaming. <ouch>

05-16-04, 00:04 AM (EST)
45. "RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-04 AT 00:06 AM (EST)

I would have loved to see Mike Skupin in A$$. I'll never forget that episode where he fell into the fire.

05-17-04, 12:02 PM (EST)
48. "RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!"
Yeah if ever there was a "what if" moment on Survivor, that would be it.

If Mike had not fallen in the fire, a whole different group would have won Survivor II.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-04, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!"
You are right on that one, the most memorable moment on Survivor was Johnny Fairplay's dead grandma hoax imho by far, especially since it was premeditated from before he ever got on the show.

CoolHandLuke 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-14-04, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CoolHandLuke Click to send private message to CoolHandLuke Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Rupert was a weak player, sorry but true...."
sorry but true, he may have been a hard worker, but he was nothing more than a back.

To me he was a freaking idiot, and I kind of liked the guy the first time around, but that moody outburst to john was scary to say the least, and showed this violent side, the digging into the sand was just dumb as hell, any moron could see that.

Rob M. dispelled the myth that you had to be a great fisherman to catch a fish, hell he said with the sling it was like going to the fish store and pointing at the one you want. That is what Rupert built his reputation on that fact and to me that is not how you win surviovor.

In the challenges he never really prefomed all that well he was clumsey beyond belief almost. Remember the balance beams.

His mental game was about as weak he was certainly one of the poorest there I think at strategy Yeah he hooked on with rob and Amber, but so did everyone else, Rob let him stay, and in the end axed him anyway offering up to Jenna.

Rupert likable, but certainly not a great player at all, and I guess thats ok because CBS never specified what to vote for, I just think it was stupid to give this second million away, because America only sees what MB wants them to see, the surviovors live with each other and vote, the should have the power. Not MB's editing, because everyone has high and lows out there, he shapes them into what he wants, and it got Rupert a million.

I based my vote ont he best player and that was Rob M.

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-14-04, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Another Rupert fan here..."
And I'm thrilled he won.

One thing I noticed, what was Jerri's problem? Now before everyone gives me a list, I know what her problems are. But why was she visibly pissed that Rupert's name was nominated, much less won? Dislike for Colby (duh) and Boston Rob, sure. And she clapped and looked like she liked Big Tom. But what does she have against Rupert? If anything, he was the only one who treated her decently. I say just jealousy over someone who is so well-loved from someone who will never know what that feels like.

Oh yeah. I think the black hair looks good on her.

H-fan

Hand-picked by JSlice!

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-04, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!"
Oh I'm sorry, I must have stumbled into the basher section. I thought this was the fanatic's area where we the Rupert fans could express our admiration without having to be told our feelings were wrong and misguided.

In my humble opinion, Rupert is the greatest million-dollar winner of any reality series ever. Period. The public opinion tribe has spoken. Is he a man of frailties and faults, yes. Does he have an ounce of conniving ways that sadly seem to be encouraged for a person to excel, no. Is he a likable man and am I thrilled that he won, yes.

And if any of the other three would have won, I would have been happy for them. Not thrilled but happy.

RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!

Dumby 5 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-04, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dumby Click to send private message to Dumby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!"
Where you the Rupert fans.... !
So no-one can disagree Eh? No-one can say that the man was a total jerk? That he was stoopid to boot and that any teen offered counselling by him should run a mile? That he should change his shirt? Stop the yelling shtick and in short grow up? OH,OK.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-14-04, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Happy but"
I was voting for Rob C, because I liked him and he promised to share the money with Rupert. I wanted the money to be split with two of my favourites and to not have either get the full million dollars either. Why? Because this was only a fan poll and not based on the seven people (respect them or not) on the jury who worked to get to that point.

Three is the perfect number.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-14-04, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!"
Yea! I am glad Rupert won. I voted for him. He has what the fans wanted to see in a Survivor.
The fans have spoken and Rupert won.
You can believe what ever you want to to get you through the day or night, (you will anyway). But RUPERT WON.
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FOR RUPERT.

WHOAMI
The fastest runner doesn't always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn't always win the battle. The wise are often poor, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don't always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being at the right place at the right time. ECCL. 9:11

zulu227 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-15-04, 07:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zulu227 Click to send private message to zulu227 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!"
One of my favorite moments came in an earlier Survivor, when
scheming, smarmy Silas really thought he had things sewed up,
then was totally blindsided by a tribe switch. Never forget
how his jaw just dropped to the ground.

Charonna 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-15-04, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Charonna Click to send private message to Charonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RESULTS"
is there a posting anywhere showing the voting results for the fan favorite? We know 38 million people voted..but how many votes did Rupert get over Rob, or how many votes did Rudy get? This fan wants to know...

~Char

PsychoKitty 727 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-04, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!"
I read in the paper today that my beloved "Rupie" won the second million dollars and I am so happy for him!!!! He is a wonderful person and he deserved it! He provided all the food, was a loyal friend and player, worked very hard - no slacker there! and proved you could play the game and still be a good person. Yes, he made some mistakes along the way, and who wouldn't? But he's a great person and I am thrilled for him and his family

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-15-04, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!"
He should've given a nod to Tim Allen's line in the movie Galactica-something. "Never give up, never surrender!"

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

05-16-04, 00:08 AM (EST)
46. "RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!"
Colby is my all time favorite survivor but I'm not disappointed that Rupert won. They're both great guys and Colby has a future in Hollywood.

indy5678 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-04, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indy5678 Click to send private message to indy5678 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!"

Here's some pics of Rupert from the Indy 500 Parade yesterday. ALso some of the bachelor and average joes.

http://www.picturetrail.com/indy5678

Laurie 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-01-04, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Laurie Click to send private message to Laurie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: RRRRRUUUUUUUUUPEEEEERT!!!!!!"
Thanks for posting those indy. My cousin belongs to the same YMCA as Rupert, she said she had never seen him there though. I told her that last summer no one knew who Rupert was, perhaps this summer when he is at the Y she will know, cause there will be a crowd around him.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •