The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AI7 PTTE Week 6 Results Week 7 Changes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-17-08, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AI7 PTTE Week 6 Results Week 7 Changes"

The 7th spot is now the VFTW slot!!

The score in the ( ) is what you would have had if you had not
changed your list.

WILL GO LIST

Three people correctly guessed that KKKristy would make it not to the top 10 but to the top 7 (2 in changed lists)

CONGRATS to Corvis on his correct guess weeks ago and congrats to CTGirl and Tan Nymph for making a smart change!!!

Batts 21 (21)
CBailey 21
BobLobLaw 21
EnglProf 21

zazzy 20 (18)

Tan Nymph 19 (20)

Lost Addict 18 (16)
Icon 18 (18)
Dragonflies 18

bzoot 17
mia 17
taffnic 17

emy 16 (15)
Bullzy 16

CTGirl 15 (15)
smidge 15

SilverStar 14
glowie 14

Tummy 12
ulalame 12

And keeping his dibs on the top spot with a Week 6 score of just 9

CONGRATS to Corvis!!!

Corvis 9

SHOULD GO LIST

One one person thought that KKKristy should leave at 7

CONGRATS to Tummy!!!

emy 32

Smidge 24

BobLobLaw 22
bzoot 22

Dragonflies 21

TanNymph 20
Corvis 20
icon 20
glowie 20

Bullzy 19
mia 19
zazzy 19

LostAddict 18

EnglProf 17

batts 16
taffnic 16

CTGirl 15

SilverStar 14
ulalame 14

And the CO- Leaders with Week 6 scores of just 10

CONGRATS to CBailey and Tummy!!!

CBailey 10
Tummy 10

Remember no changes to your SHOULD LISTS

The deadline for changes to your WILL GO LISTS is Tues. April 22, 2008 by 7:59 pm EDT. The penalty for a change is +4....so figure out if it's time for you to change. Some of you missed a "free" change with KKKristy going this week.

Thanks to agman for the
great graphics and siggie!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •