The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Neleh thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Maraarotu 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-05-02, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Maraarotu Click to send private message to Maraarotu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Neleh thread"
LAST EDITED ON 04-05-02 AT 06:51 AM (EST)

Sorry to start a new thread - just an idea - maybe there should be an official thread for each contestant?

According to her dad John Dennis:

"As of this morning, Neleh is one of 11 remaining players. Five have been voted off the island in previous weeks.

If Dennis were a betting man, and he's not, he would bet that Neleh makes it to at least the final six, he said."

http://www.standard.net/standard/news/news_story.html?sid=00020403231006816106+cat=features+template=news1.html+subcat=entertainment

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Neleh thread shakes the clown 04-05-02 1
   RE: Neleh thread tribephyl 04-05-02 2
       RE: Neleh thread PepeLePew13 04-05-02 4
   link added Maraarotu 04-05-02 3
   RE: Neleh thread Kokoro 04-06-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-05-02, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Neleh thread"
how about a link, or at least a cite to where these comments came from.

As for having an individual thresd for each contestant, it doesn't sound like a bad idea to me.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-05-02, 02:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Neleh thread"
I can't even believe that I am responding, but here is the link...regarding Neleh's Father's comments Neleh's other Pappy's words

As far as the Thre"s"d per each contestant....Oh please say no!...Although, I would probably find myself on the Rob and Tammy thresds...all the time.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-05-02, 06:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Neleh thread"
>I can't even believe that I am responding, but here is
>the link...regarding Neleh's Father's comments
>Neleh's other Pappy's words

Uhm, tribephyl... that link goes directly to a response to shakes' comments -- no link to Neleh's dad comments. If I wanted to respond to shakes, I'd just click "Reply" on his post.

Maraarotu 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-05-02, 06:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Maraarotu Click to send private message to Maraarotu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "link added"
link has been added.

i just thought that the idea of individual contestant threads would seem to cut down on new postings

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-06-02, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Neleh thread"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-02 AT 02:20 AM (EST)

It doesn't really sound all that great to me....Think about it: there's no guarantee everyone will post on those thresds so basically we'll end up with even more new posts and multiple posts than we have now - especially with spoilers/spec relating to multiple Survivors. We'd end up having to go into the archives half the time for newer posts, instead of just letting old threads leave the first page naturally....I don't know; Maybe when we have a few less Survivors this would work?

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Gabriel: "Alright, John go straight! Straight!" - Um, Gabe?

Stop Discrimination Now

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •