The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"rob and amber should have won"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

skepticone 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-11-05, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skepticone Click to send private message to skepticone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"rob and amber should have won"
show was obviously rigged to boot off rob and amber. the police checkpoint to boot them out of the final three. too bad the winners got the flat, but luckily the so called pre-determined non-elimination round kept them in the game. i'm sure if rob and amber did come in third there, it would have been an elimination round like previous amazing race finales. also, the fact the winners driver new immediately what they were talking about while rob and amber were led all over the city giving up their big lead. they deserved to win and would have if it was really an honest game. was a fan of the show, but not anymore. reality my #####.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: rob and amber should have won seahorse 05-11-05 1
 RE: rob and amber should have won Jenna_F 05-11-05 2
 RE: rob and amber should have won dump 05-11-05 3
   RE: rob and amber should have won Jenna_F 05-11-05 4
 We have a Bashers forum IceCat 05-11-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-11-05, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: rob and amber should have won"
Rawb was rawbed.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Jenna_F 310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-11-05, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jenna_F Click to send private message to Jenna_F Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: rob and amber should have won"
I hope this is a sarcastic post making fun of all the people who claimed the show was rigged in their favour...

dump 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-11-05, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dump Click to send private message to dump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: rob and amber should have won"
>show was obviously rigged to boot
>off rob and amber. the
>police checkpoint to boot them
>out of the final three.
>too bad the winners got
>the flat, but luckily the
>so called pre-determined non-elimination round
>kept them in the game.
>i'm sure if rob and
>amber did come in third
>there, it would have been
>an elimination round like previous
>amazing race finales. also, the
>fact the winners driver new
>immediately what they were talking
>about while rob and amber
>were led all over the
>city giving up their big
>lead. they deserved to win
>and would have if it
>was really an honest game.
>was a fan of the
>show, but not anymore. reality
>my #####.

Funny that you ignore the fact that Rob and Amber up until that point have had more luck than anyone on the show has had before. If anything it looked like the whole season was setting up Rob and Amber to win.

Jenna_F 310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-11-05, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jenna_F Click to send private message to Jenna_F Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: rob and amber should have won"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-05 AT 08:03 PM (EST)

Not that I agree with what the thread starter said.

But, Rob and Amber didn't really have that much luck, they just actaully pointed out when they are lucky, unlike alot of other teams.

(Although, I do believe one thing was ruined by the producers at that plane trip to america... that's a discussion for a different thread..)

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-11-05, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "We have a Bashers forum"
Where this sort of post would probably make a good reply to one of the existing discussion threads.

Locking this thread as duplicate and off topic.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •