The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"*** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPOILER Thread ***"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-04-02, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"*** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPOILER Thread ***"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-02 AT 08:22 PM (EST)

Please use this thread for EP6 comments before 12:00 EST...

SurvivorBlows.com provides this thread as a service to two groups of people:

1) People who want to post and read about the episode as it is being telecast across the various time zones. If you can't wait for the show to appear in your time zone, read the 'East Coast Spoiler Thread' for an on-the-fly commentary.

2) Those people who want to access other posts on the Spoiler/Speculation board but do not want to see spoilers before the show is telecast in their timezone. Please do not post any commentary about the episodes as they are telecast in threads other than this one.

Everyone is welcome to post on this thread! It's like Spoilers, Fanatics, and Bashers boards all in one!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPO... Loree 04-04-02 1
 RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPO... Loree 04-04-02 2
 RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPO... Loree 04-04-02 3
   RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPO... Loree 04-04-02 4
       RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPO... Cin 04-04-02 6
           RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPO... MeToo 04-04-02 25
 Rob FAILS SurvivinDawg 04-04-02 5
   RE: Rob FAILS Loree 04-04-02 8
       RE: Rob FAILS SurvivinDawg 04-04-02 12
 RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPO... Cin 04-04-02 7
 RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPO... Loree 04-04-02 9
   RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPO... Loree 04-04-02 13
 RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPO... Cin 04-04-02 10
   RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPO... ulalame 04-05-02 39
       Uhm Ulalame shakes the clown 04-05-02 40
 John the villian smiles 04-04-02 11
   RE: John the villian Loree 04-04-02 14
       RE: John the villian Loree 04-04-02 15
       RE: John the villian Cin 04-04-02 17
   RE: John the villian Cin 04-04-02 18
 rotu wins immunity! smiles 04-04-02 16
   RE: rotu wins immunity! Loree 04-04-02 19
 RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPO... Loree 04-04-02 20
   RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPO... Dalton 04-04-02 29
 RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPO... Loree 04-04-02 21
   RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPO... smiles 04-04-02 22
 RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPO... Loree 04-04-02 23
   RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPO... Cin 04-04-02 24
       RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPO... MeToo 04-04-02 27
           RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPO... smiles 04-04-02 28
               RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPO... MeToo 04-04-02 32
               RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPO... Loree 04-04-02 33
                   RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPO... MeToo 04-04-02 34
                   RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPO... smiles 04-04-02 36
 Smart vote by Paschal and heleN shakes the clown 04-04-02 26
   RE: Smart vote by Paschal and heleN Loree 04-04-02 30
   RE: Smart vote by Paschal and heleN SurvivinDawg 04-04-02 31
   RE: Smart vote by Paschal and heleN I_AM_HE 04-04-02 35
   Yes, shakes... dabo 04-05-02 41
       RE: Yes, shakes... shakes the clown 04-05-02 42
           RE: Yes, shakes... SurvivinDawg 04-05-02 43
 Is Zoe going to be the villiain? Fashionista007 04-04-02 37
 DONT MESS WITH ROB! oGenesis 04-04-02 38
   RE: DONT MESS WITH ROB! SurvivinDawg 04-05-02 44

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-02, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPOILER Thread ***"
I see at the end of the recap from last week they do show Rob talking when he votes. This is when he says he knows what John is up to and he is going to get him.

04-04-02, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPOILER Thread ***"
Oh Boy, John now thinks he is Richard Hatch. He is standing naked in front of the others at the waterfall.

I'm liking Robert. He is glad John is acting like the leader. Robert says John is putting a target on his back and that is great with Robert. While John is telling his group of 4 what is up we see Zoe nodding along. But Tammy doesn't look that impressed with John.

Rob and Sean notice that Vee is distancing herself from them and they don't trust her anymore. Rob and Sean know that one of them is going if they lose the IC.

04-04-02, 08:14 PM (EST)
3. "RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPOILER Thread ***"
Maraamu is sure that Rob or Sean was booted. I am really waiting to see their faces when they see Gabe is gone.

Rotu just found out the RC is physical. They are happy and say there is no way they can lose. This makes me wonder if they do lose?

Well I was right. Maraamu is shocked to see Gabe is gone.

04-04-02, 08:22 PM (EST)
4. "RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPOILER Thread ***"
They have to spend part of the Jungle relay undoing the paddles from knots. The paddles are tied up. So that slows them down a little to help the slow team.

Robert and John seem to be having alot of trouble with the rowing and the boat. They were in the boat way before the Maraamu team. Then Robert screws up and John runs from the boat with the flag but Robert sits down on the beach and their boat isn't close enough to the chain. Jeff says Rotu wins. Then Gina and Kathy start objecting. Jeff looks it over and realizes Maraamu is right. Maraamu wins RC. Rotu looks on dejectedly. John and Robert lost it for the team. Rob and Zoe had a huge lead for them.

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-04-02, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPOILER Thread ***"
WOOOHOOOO I am soo happy they had to lose because JOHN messed up!!!!!!

Let's actually hope MooMoo pulls out an immunity and John goes home

Cin

MeToo 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-04-02, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MeToo Click to send private message to MeToo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPOILER Thread ***"
Why oh Why do they let John in the water???

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-02, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Rob FAILS"
The RobFadder FAILS in the RC... let two GIRLS beat him rowing... then didn't get his boat near the chain...

Your failure is COMPLETE, Robfadder!!!

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

04-04-02, 08:28 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Rob FAILS"
Robert the General was rowing. Not Rob.

Rob is mad and says he smoked everyone in the race and then he handed off to Dumb & Dumber and they lost it for them.

Gina says it's more important that they kept the food away from Rotu than won it themselves.

John is going on and on about being the leader and he isn't going to apologize for losing it. Then he tells everyone that Maraamu will be over their puking their guts out from eating the bean salad and other stuff.

04-04-02, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Rob FAILS"
My whole point! Rob SHOULDA been rowing! I still am enjoying blaming him!!! heeheehee (cognac and Survivor go together real well)

04-04-02, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPOILER Thread ***"
hahaha now John is happy he didn't win the challange cause they would have had tummy problems..... BS, you know everyone is pissed!

Cin

04-04-02, 08:30 PM (EST)
9. "RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPOILER Thread ***"
Gina has been getting a few chats of her own. It could be her night. She's getting attention.

Kathy and Neleh are saying Gabe was a leader and one of the strongest. They realize something happened for him to be booted.

13. "RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPOILER Thread ***"
They are trying to make us worry Kathy will be booted. Kathy says she is worried about the Neleh and Pappy being so close. Now she sees Gina getting close to them. Neleh says they are a tribe of 4 now and that is how she is playing the rest of the game. I think Gabe's booting really hurt them. Neleh said she feels closest to Gina.

Rob asked Zoe about the group of 4 and told her he doesn't believe they don't have a 4-person alliance. Then Rob and John have their "Stupid" conversation. John promised Rob they will get rid of the Maraamus after the merge before any of themselves. He told Rob he swears to this. Rob thinks he has convinced John he is in their group now. Then Rob asked John if he is gay. John says he thinks it bugs Rob that a gay guy is the leader. John sure is full of himself. Compared to John, Rob comes off likeable.

04-04-02, 08:36 PM (EST)
10. "RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPOILER Thread ***"
The Rob and John scene wasn't as big as it was hyped to be, but I'd love to see Rob pull somethin off on John. I have a feeling True lies will be about John and his lieing or Rob stabbing him in the back after their "agreement"

Cin

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-02, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPOILER Thread ***"
Methinks it's going to be the other way around. I think Rob is going to mastermind John's downfall. John has power over a tenuous 4 person alliance. Rob's got the ex-Moomoos (what else are they going to do) plus he's got the exRotus who aren't happy about the turn of events in Rotu. I don't think it's gonna be too hard for Rob to get a 3+3 vote on the 4 Rotus to take out John next time. Particularly if Rob or Sean win immunity. The only other option is Rob/Sean/Vee laying low for the first vote, for Kathy; then after that R/S/V joining with P and N to vote out John. Things that make you go hmmmmmm!

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-05-02, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Uhm Ulalame"
>Methinks it's going to be the
>other way around. I
>think Rob is going to
>mastermind John's downfall. John
>has power over a tenuous
>4 person alliance. Rob's
>got the ex-Moomoos (what else
>are they going to do)
>plus he's got the exRotus
>who aren't happy about the
>turn of events in Rotu.
> I don't think it's
>gonna be too hard for
>Rob to get a 3+3
>vote on the 4 Rotus
>to take out John next
>time.

....maybe you forgot what show you were watching. This show is called "Survivor", not "Smart People Making Logical Moves on TV"

Now go to the back of the class, you just failed lesson #1 of spoiling this show.

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "John the villian"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-02 AT 08:39 PM (EST)

John is definitely the villian! He is a younger smaller Richard Hatch.

He is going to be the guy you love to hate!

smiles

Edited because I can't spell!

04-04-02, 08:43 PM (EST)
14. "RE: John the villian"
John is scared of Rob. He is pleading like a little boy with Robert and Tammy to lose the IC to get rid of Rob before the merge. Tammy doesn't want to throw the challenge.

Oh boy, the Giant Maze challenge!

They have to go through the maze and find rungs for a ladder to build. They have to go through the maze tied together. John, Robert and Zoe are sitting out. Rob, Sean, Vee and Tammy are running the maze. So John can't throw the challenge.

04-04-02, 08:46 PM (EST)
15. "RE: John the villian"
Rob is leading the Rotus. He knows he needs this IC win.

Of course Kathy is leading her group.

Rotu is in the lead. Even Sean is working hard for this one.

Rotu Wins! I love it. John will be upset. LOL!

Rob and Sean are very happy with their first IC win. They both know they needed it.

04-04-02, 08:47 PM (EST)
17. "RE: John the villian"
Good plan for Rob, Vee and Sean to put Tammy second to make sure they could drag her along.

Did you notice how Zoe was NOT at their immunity challange meeting? I wonder if she finds out if that will effect her loyalities?

Cin

04-04-02, 08:49 PM (EST)
18. "RE: John the villian"
Nah, I still think Rob is the villian (although he is endearing himself to me, cause I want to see John get his for voteing off Gabe). John is too scared of Rob to be the villian

Cin

04-04-02, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "rotu wins immunity!"
tammy was the one who john wanted to throw the maze challenge. however, as usual moomoo can't find their pieces to the maze!

i hope gina is out!!!!!

smiles

04-04-02, 08:50 PM (EST)
19. "RE: rotu wins immunity!"
I really don't think John's alliance of 4 is as secure as he thinks. I don't think any of them really like or respect John. And once the others merge it will be interesting to see the conversations about Gabe.

04-04-02, 08:53 PM (EST)
20. "RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPOILER Thread ***"
Kathy wanted to talk about the voting with Gina. Gina didn't want to talk about it. That was the same thing Gina told Peter when he wanted to talk about it.

Gina is going to vote Kathy. She thinks Neleh and Pappy will never vote against each other. Neleh says she is going back and forth whether to vote for Gina or Kathy. Kathy has no idea who is being voted for because nobody will talk about it which frustrates Kathy.

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-04-02, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPOILER Thread ***"
Watching John and Robert try to row their outrigger canoe was one of the funniest things I have ever seen on Survivor!!

And before Gina/Kathy protested I thought for sure everyone saw that Robert/John had not drug their canoe up to the chain line.

BTW, poor Gina!! Kathy should have been gone for leading them everywhere in that maze but the right way; but no...pick on Gina.

04-04-02, 08:57 PM (EST)
21. "RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPOILER Thread ***"
At TC:

I notice that Pappy is wearing his blue t-shirt at TC.

They didn't show anyone's votes while they did it.

The votes are:

Gina

Miss Kathy

Gina

Gina

Gina is gone!

04-04-02, 08:59 PM (EST)
22. "RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPOILER Thread ***"
Gina is out WHOOO-OOOO!

04-04-02, 09:02 PM (EST)
23. "RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPOILER Thread ***"
The tribe merges next week!

Nobody trusts anyone when they merge. Kathy is saying she doesn't believe Zoe. Rob says everyone is lying. Looks good. I liked the scene of Robert sharpening the machete!

04-04-02, 09:04 PM (EST)
24. "RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPOILER Thread ***"
Next week looks GREAT! I am glad to see some conflict coming out. I think if John/Tammy/Robert/Zoe aren't careful they will push Neleh/Pappy and Kathy over to Rob/Sean/Vee. Things are gonna be interesting

Cin

04-04-02, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MeToo Click to send private message to MeToo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPOILER Thread ***"
Sad thing is, I'm almost starting to cheer for Rob/Sean/Vee. Somebody please stop me.

04-04-02, 09:12 PM (EST)
28. "RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPOILER Thread ***"
Me too! - - Me Too!

I want John to go DOWN!

04-04-02, 09:27 PM (EST)
32. "RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPOILER Thread ***"
Just let him back in the water!

Okay, over to bashers I go....

04-04-02, 09:29 PM (EST)
33. "RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPOILER Thread ***"
John is going to be our villain. Rob is just funny. John has that arrogance that makes you want to slap him.

04-04-02, 09:37 PM (EST)
34. "RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPOILER Thread ***"
Careful Loree, that may be just what he's after!

Okay, off to Bashers...

04-04-02, 09:52 PM (EST)
36. "RE: *** EP6 Official EAST COAST SPOILER Thread ***"
Like I said before. John reminds me of someone else who has played this game before!

I am actually glad that Rob is still in the game, although it may be short-lived.

Until then . . .

GO ROB!

04-04-02, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Smart vote by Paschal and heleN"
...one of the few smart plays this season so far. They obviously liked Gina more yet they went ahead and made the smart play. With Kathy, they have a known commodity...they know how four of the potential jury members feel about her and they know where her loyalties lie. With Gina, they have no idea how she will interact with the rest of Rotu, plus they have no idea how she REALLY gets along with R/S/V...they don't know for sure that she won't switch back and join up with her old tribemates.

Definitely the smart play.

04-04-02, 09:25 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Smart vote by Paschal and heleN"
Plus if they find Gina that likeable, then others might too. Plus all the Rotus might also like her. And you don't want a likeable person with you at the end.

04-04-02, 09:27 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Smart vote by Paschal and heleN"
No, here's the lowdown:

Florida Gator: Sitting in Loser Lodge.
Georgia Bulldog: Still in hunt for the million.

(You GO, Pappy!)

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-02, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Smart vote by Paschal and heleN"
i think the bigger factor is by voting off Gina, they're proving they're still loyal to the old Rotu, whereas (to them) one of them must not be. they can hope for at least 2 of the old rotu still being loyal, and probably 3 (excluding the "traitor") and force at worst a tie

three options to me next episode:
New Rotu indeed sticks together: Kathy goes
Old Rotu reforms: Rob goes
the New tus and mus join up: John goes
so unless Kathy or John is previewed next week, my money's on Rob

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-02, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Yes, shakes..."
I agree, it was smarter of Neleh and Paschal to keep Kathy (the more obvious target) than Gina. On another note: How in the hell did Vee manage to drop off the face of the earth this week? Did anyone even notice she was there?

Now it becomes a matter of who will make the jury and who won't.

04-05-02, 01:38 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Yes, shakes..."
>Now it becomes a matter of
>who will make the jury
>and who won't.

...i have that feeling as well, that despite the fact that they have a 6-4 numerical advantage going into the merge, we are going to be watching the systematic pagonging of New Maramu and Old Maramu. Watching K/P/N screw this up (cause you know Rob is down with the plan) is going to make Amber look like Bobby Fischer when it comes to strategy. I hope I'm wrong, but I just got that feeling right now. I'm sure I'll change my mind by next week and be preaching about an upcoming John boot, but for now..

As for Veseptic, watch her pull a Brandumb and join up with the Rotu-4 to guarantee herself the much coveted 5th Place position.

04-05-02, 06:25 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Yes, shakes..."
going to make Amber look like Bobby Fischer when it comes to strategy

As a total aside: Former World Chess Champion Bobby Fischer, who is very anti-Jewish and anti-Israel, made statements praising the terrorists of the Sept. 11th attacks on the U.S.

Fischer, as some of you might know, was indicted in New York City for playing chess in Yugoslavia some years ago (1993 or so). He was out of the country at the time and as far as anyone knows has never returned to the United States.

Fashionista007 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-04-02, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fashionista007 Click to send private message to Fashionista007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Is Zoe going to be the villiain?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-02 AT 11:25 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-04-02 AT 11:21 PM (EST)

Oh, my goodness, Zoe is actually the FOCUS on next weeks ads!! And people are not happy. She's lying to everybody, and people are getting sick of it quick (in next ep.) Zoe may be "safe" but she still could be the villain. Has she not learned that its best not to be so secretive with your alliances? Well am I crazy or is Zoe showing her true colors?
**Sorry I spelled "villain" wrong in the subject line**

oGenesis 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-04-02, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oGenesis Click to send private message to oGenesis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "DONT MESS WITH ROB!"
Lol....Rob was like "If you stab me in the back, Game or no game...I'm not gonna forget it" Lock your doors and shut your windows when you get back to the USA ZOE.

04-05-02, 06:27 AM (EST)
44. "RE: DONT MESS WITH ROB!"
Lock your doors and shut your windows when you get back to the USA ZOE.

Zoe can whip The Robfadder with one hand tied behind her back.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •