The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I'd Like to See a REAL All-Star Survivor"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-10-04, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I'd Like to See a REAL All-Star Survivor"
Here's my idea, tell me what you think. After Survivor 10, bring back all 10 previous winners (even if you have to give more prize money to get them all back). Split them into two tribes of 5. Play down to 7 and merge. Have a jury of 5 pick the winner. It would only be an 8 week show, but it would be dang fun and entertaining!

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I'd Like to See a REAL All-Star... nailbone 05-10-04 1
 RE: I'd Like to See a REAL All-Star... anotherkim 05-10-04 2
   RE: I'd Like to See a REAL All-Star... Kokoro 05-11-04 3
   RE: I'd Like to See a REAL All-Star... udg 05-11-04 4
 RE: I'd Like to See a REAL All-Star... toad8098 05-11-04 5
 RE: I'd Like to See a REAL All-Star... JohnMc 05-11-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-04, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I'd Like to See a REAL All-Star Survivor"
Well, that would eliminate the "have to vote off previous winners first" problem that A.S.S. had.

Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice o-

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-04, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I'd Like to See a REAL All-Star Survivor"
I think it would be interesting to see Vecepia and Sandra try to out coattail each other while Brian and Richard tried to out smart each other while Tina outcommunicated everyone as Jenna outsexed everyone and Ethan out bored everyone and Rob just pissed everyone off.

Actually, in theory, THAT lineup would have been better because you actually had players that could be called Stars (obviously on varying levels) and who didn't have some stupid ax to grind. The biggest problem with A.S.S. was that from the minute the lineup was announced, they lost credibility. Amber, even though she won, should never have been there in the first place. Neither should Shii Ann.

It would be even more interesting to have the #3 people fight it out. Talk about a group with something to prove.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--your sig pic is too tall, ftr.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-11-04, 04:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I'd Like to See a REAL All-Star Survivor"
Exactly! You should either have one group or the other. The winners had nothing to prove, but anyone and everyone else (possibly less so for most second place finishers) were determined to fight harder and take out anyone who did better than they did the first time around.

It'd be interesting to see a Survivor winners championship because it'd be just another game for them, instead of a revenge scenario. Nobody would be the automatic first boot because they're all dangerous in their own ways and thus the game would actually be played instead of just having round after round of "going through the motions".

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-11-04, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I'd Like to See a REAL All-Star Survivor"
...and Rob just pissed everyone off.

Um... Amber won ASS.

UDG

toad8098 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-11-04, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toad8098 Click to send private message to toad8098 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I'd Like to See a REAL All-Star Survivor"
Tough match-ups. What would the tribes be like???

TRIBE 1: Ethan, Rich, Tina, Sandra, Survivor 9 winner
TRIBE 2: Brian, Vecepia, Jenna M, Amber, Survivor 10 winner

I would actually like to see a second chance survivor, with everyone that got booted 1st(& maybe 2nd).

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-11-04, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I'd Like to See a REAL All-Star Survivor"
I think you should wait until Survivor 19. Then you can have 3 tribes of 6.

When you have a tribe of 5, you have a 3some and a 2some. Or you have a 2some, another 2some, and a single. Either way, you promote division.

8 is actually a better number, so I wouldn't be opposed to S17 having another Champion game. But we're looking another 4 years down the road. If Survivor is around that long, then I think we deserve a Champion game.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •