The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-07-06, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
...let's make sure we cover all the bases to protect the innocent children from contamination, shall we? (Because it's always all about the children.) Here's some amendments for that Amendment. I think you'll find them all to be backed by historical precedent, long-honored in the United States and around the world, and all of them could be implimented with just the usual formality of a non-vote. Ready?

1. All homosexuals will pay triple the normal income rate. This is because they have no family to support, will only be allowed to associate with those in their own community (see below) and thus do not have the economic boosting power of a non-marginalized group, and every state has a 'sin tax' on purchases and activities that the people in that state find to be offensive. What's wrong with extending that to offensive and unnatural sexual acts? If we're going to let them stay in this country, they can pay their own way. And ours, too.

2. To prevent people from becoming corrupted through contact with homosexuals, anyone identifying themselves as such (or who is 'outed', forgive the expression, by a full citizen) will be removed to a special Gay Reservation, which will be one of several areas of land designated by the United States for the protection of the unique homosexual culture by locking it away from contact with real people. This land will belong to the homosexuals in perpetuity, unless it turns out to contain oil or gold or any other valuable resource, in which case they will be kicked off it immediately. Homosexuals may only live in these areas. They may work outside the reservation with the permission of their state government, a 95% majority vote of the citizens they will be working among, and the wearing of a special uniform that designates their status for the unwary. Any such work performed outside the reservation will be taxed at the standard homosexual rate, along with a 25% penalty to be put aside for the treatment of any possible trauma inflicted on the innocent children through their sighting of an unnatural being.

3. Homosexuals may still vote, but only after passing a literacy test, a history test, a governmental procedures test, a calculus test, a theology test, and a heterosexuality test.

4. All homosexuals votes will count as 3/5ths of a vote. Collectively.

5. Homosexuals may only seek medical treatment among their own communities. Any homosexual falling ill outside their territory will be immediately moved back to the nearest reservation for examination. No heterosexual medical practictioner may attempt to treat a homosexual under any circumstances. This would exposre our valuable citizens to corruption. Also, they might get AIDS.

6. AIDS cure research is not revoked, but cannot be donated to by heterosexuals or worked on by same. It's a homosexual disease: let them solve it. Also, any former person found to be infected by the virus will be assumed homosexual and removed to a reservation immediately.

7. While books and entertainment programming that mention or feature homosexual characters will not be banned, it may only be published, distributed, and sold within the reservations. No such material may leave those areas without being censored to fit the standards of the larger community.

8. Discussion of homosexual civil rights is hereby designated as 'hate speech' and carries penalties appropriate to the crime.

Of course, this is just first-draft stuff, and I know I'm leaving a lot out. Inheritance law and the right of the government to confiscate property for community projects... special education programs... the design of the uniforms... Would a few of the local historical and legal experts mind giving me some other examples from the world's collected righteous standards that would help hammer this Amendment into place? I wouldn't want to leave anything out.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... geg6 06-07-06 1
   RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... nailbone 06-07-06 2
       RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... geg6 06-07-06 3
           RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... Dakota 06-07-06 5
               RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... Estee 06-07-06 7
                   RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... nailbone 06-07-06 26
                       RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... Dakota 06-07-06 30
 RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... HistoryDetective 06-07-06 4
   RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... Estee 06-07-06 8
       RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... HistoryDetective 06-07-06 10
           RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... Estee 06-07-06 11
               RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... HistoryDetective 06-07-06 13
                   RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... Estee 06-07-06 15
                       RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... HistoryDetective 06-07-06 16
 RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... brvnkrz 06-07-06 6
   RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... Estee 06-07-06 9
       RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... brvnkrz 06-07-06 12
           RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... geg6 06-07-06 14
 RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... frodis 06-07-06 17
   RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... J Slice 06-07-06 19
   RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... Estee 06-07-06 21
       RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... frodis 06-07-06 22
           RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... nailbone 06-07-06 27
               RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... frodis 06-07-06 31
       RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... AZ_Leo 06-07-06 35
 RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... KeithFan 06-07-06 18
   RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... brvnkrz 06-07-06 20
       RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... HistoryDetective 06-07-06 23
           RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... brvnkrz 06-07-06 24
               RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... Glow 06-07-06 28
                   RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... brvnkrz 06-07-06 29
                       RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... Glow 06-07-06 32
                           RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... brvnkrz 06-07-06 33
                               RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... Glow 06-07-06 34
 The reservation thing?.... kingfish 06-07-06 25
 RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... Seana 06-07-06 36
   RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... brvnkrz 06-07-06 37
 RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... Ante Bellum 06-07-06 38
 RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... Tahj 06-07-06 39
   RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... HistoryDetective 06-07-06 42
       RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... Tahj 06-07-06 43
   RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... kingfish 06-07-06 44
       RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... Tahj 06-07-06 45
           RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... nailbone 06-07-06 47
               RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... kingfish 06-07-06 48
 Corporate angle cahaya 06-07-06 40
   RE: Corporate angle Seana 06-07-06 41
 RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitut... mtopaz 06-07-06 46

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-06, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
Well, one glaring omission that I see is that we have to forbid them from practicing any religion resembling Christianity or it's sister religions based on the Bible. Because it is well known that the Bible forbids homosexuality. We'll conveniently ignore all the other things it forbids that we don't find convenient or that revered biblical figures engage in despite the biblical injunctions against those behaviors. Homosexuality is much more dangerous to us straights than murder, adultery, polygamy, theft, etc. and should be treated as such. And, of course, anyone who points out such hypocrisy will be assumed to be gay and immediately sent to the reservation.

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-06, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
You'd include Muslims in that, too, right? Isn't it Biblical, sorta?

Sig by Slice

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

06-07-06, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
Yes, I believe they respect the teachings of both the Old and New Testaments.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-06, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
We're not gonna try to amend those Commandments, are we?

Cygnus Artistry
Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

06-07-06, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
Well, if we can have no other God before Him, that means we'll have to stop worshipping Almighty Dollar and Dubya its disciple, so that's got to go. And thou shall not kill? History. But we can blame the Democrats, because the Clenis already got rid of the one against adultery.

06-07-06, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
And with gay marriages, we'll have to change the one to "honor thy father and father" (or mother and mother, whichever).

Sig by Slice

I may actually go to hell for that one.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-06, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
But 'Thou shalt not covet they neighbor's oil well', stays, right?

Cygnus Artistry
Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-06, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
the wearing of a special uniform that designates their status for the unwary.

Well, that would certainly give Rawb a lot more free time since it won't be necessary for him to be so preoccupied with letting everybody know when there is a quee-ah in their midst.

Sigs by Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.

06-07-06, 09:27 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
Maybe he can use that spare time to design the uniform.

06-07-06, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
No, I think that designing the uniform would imply that he and I would hang out at the same bar, if you know what I mean (sorry, had to put it in Rawb-talk since it's more fun to make a not-so-witty jab at the quee-ahs) and we all know what a stud Rawb is so it just wouldn't work.

06-07-06, 09:36 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
But -- but he has such impeccable fashion sense...

(Admit it. You want him, don't you?)

06-07-06, 09:41 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Sigs by Seana and Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.

06-07-06, 10:03 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
Well, don't spit it out. You might give someone AIDS.

06-07-06, 10:10 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
You know quite well that my kind always swallow.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-06, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
I don't have a whole lot of problems with #2.

One nation under George, divided.

06-07-06, 09:29 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
You haven't seen the designated land yet.

That reminds me, we're going to need some rules to prevent dating... anyone got a historical precedent there? This is one of those issues where 'dating outside your own kind' is already covered, but I can't think of a single past law that dealt with within.

06-07-06, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
>That reminds me, we're going to need some rules to prevent dating... anyone got a historical precedent there? This is one of those issues where 'dating outside your own kind' is already covered, but I can't think of a single past law that dealt with within.

I'm guessing we'll be living in the south. They have no rules about dating within.

06-07-06, 09:48 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
Yes, West Virginia might be a good choice.

Had to say that since there's been a Bacon sighting today.

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-07-06, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
10. While the language of the homosexuals will be protected on the reservation, such language shall not be recognized outside of the reservation among the People. "Straight Only" laws will be enforced in both government applications and private enterprise, all government forms and programs will only reference heterosexual terms. On the reservation, all signs must be printed in both "Homo" and "Normal."

11. Public facilities such as restrooms must hereforto be referred as "Real-Men's Rooms" and "Girly-Men's Rooms." Women will be not be allowed to go to the restroom in groups.

12. Existance of the Homosexual Reservation shall not be taught, explained, mentioned, referenced, alluded to or thought about in public schools.

13. Any terms, definitions, signs, symbols or representations of the homosexual culture will be allowed only on the reservations and shall be striken from the public lands. NASA is currently working on a program to seed clouds and permanently rid the sky of rainbows.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-06, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
As a side-note, I never understood the bathroom pack thing. Usually I just wanna do my bodily functions without being overheard, y'know?

Oh, don't forget- Homosexual actors and musicians are now only allowed to perform for their ilk. Broadway is being renovated and should soon reopen as a Manhattan-long church.

Let's go Mets!

06-07-06, 10:32 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
12. Existance of the Homosexual Reservation shall not be taught, explained, mentioned, referenced, alluded to or thought about in public schools.

I've got a problem with this. It would be like going through church and not letting the preacher tell you about Hell. 'This is the place we'll send you if you do something bad.' The existence of the reservations has to be public knowledge. How can you fear the bad places and the bad semi-people if you don't know they exist? It's fear that keeps people on the straight and narrow, not inherent goodness.

You need to rethink this one.

06-07-06, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
Hm. Good point.

Maybe this, instead: Images, depictions and descriptions of the Homosexual Reservation that are presented in schools must be officialy sanctioned artistic interpretations as opposed to any actual photos, film or video. That way they can add extra flames, brimstone, pestilence and suffering to really drive home the fear.

Then on that special "Girl/Boy Talk" day in grammar school when teachers explain "how things work" they can have a special edition of "Our Bodies, Ourselves" and its companion text "Their Desecration, Their Sin."

06-07-06, 12:01 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
they can have a special edition of "Our Bodies, Ourselves"

Nah, they'll have to change that, too. that implies..you know...hairy palms and stuff.

Sig by Slice

06-07-06, 12:29 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
Perhaps a retitling is in order then - how about, The All-New Non-Illustrated: Our Bodies, Which We Mustn't Ever Touch Lest We Stunt Our Growth, Go Blind, and Succumb to Evil Impure Thoughts?

Instant best seller.

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-07-06, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
But if you say anything about it, show pictures, or even hint that some people actually are gay it will tempt children to become gay just to try it. It's much better to just say nothing and then if by some accident gayness occurs ship them to the reservation and just tell everyone they are visiting relatives out of town.

Question is do new gays go straight to the gulag reservation or do they go to re-education camps first to see if they can be "straightened out".

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-06, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
#2.a.- The "Robertson Amendment" allows for trips off the reservation for work purposes. Said person must wear a rainbow colored star on their sleeve.

06-07-06, 10:28 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
LAST EDITED ON 06-07-06 AT 10:32 AM (EST)

ACtually, it will be a triangle.
Little gay history moment brought to you by Bravie: The pink triangles came about in Nazi Germany. Hitler made the gays wear the pink triangles as a way to identify who was gay.

Edits because of horrible spelling and grammar mistakes.

I THINK triangles were for those committed of crimes, rather than the stars that just identified Jews. Not sure on this though.

06-07-06, 11:09 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."

Photo: United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, Online Photo Archive, #29013

Yellow (Star of David) - Jewish. This symbol was used in the ghettos and when Jews were in the general population prior to the concentration camps.
Pink - Gay men convicted under Paragraphs 174, 175 and 176 of the Reich Penal Code.
Purple - Jehovah's Witnesses
Red - Political prisoners
Black - Asocial/Roma
Green - Criminals

The horizontal categories list markings for the following types of prisoners: political, professional criminal, emigrant, Jehovah's Witnesses, homosexual, Germans shy of work, and other nationalities shy of work. The vertical categories begin with the basic colors, and then show those for repeat offenders, prisoners in punishment kommandos, Jews, Jews who have violated racial laws by having sexual relations with Aryans, and Aryans who violated racial laws by having sexual relations with Jews.

06-07-06, 11:14 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
Thank you, my dear.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-06, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
*puts pink triangle sticker on Sunshine's forehead*

06-07-06, 12:24 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
I wonder if pink also stands for freaky deviants.

06-07-06, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
No. I think they give freaky deviants a red satin jumpsuit trimmed in silver.

06-07-06, 12:37 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
shuzbutt.

06-07-06, 12:37 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
nannu nannu

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-06, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "The reservation thing?...."
Totally unworkable, unless you happen to prefer interior decorating ala NASCAR or Harley-Davidson.

Maybe it would be enough to just add an amendment to declare them as biologically sub-human, with leash, gag, and eye averting laws. Oh yeah, and no sassing.

And don't forget the restrictions on computer and internet access.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-06, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
I object on the grounds that you haven't discriminated against the bi-sexuals. They should be forced to make up their minds, the perverts.

And what about those freaks who think they were born the wrong gender? I mean, come on. You were born a man, you stay a man. How hard is that? There are just so many abnormal creatures out there masquerading as humans. We need to get them all.

06-07-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
*snort* This cracked me up big time.

Ante Bellum 3762 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-07-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ante%20Bellum Click to send private message to Ante%20Bellum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
Bullets are cheaper. Just make it a capital offense.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Though labor camps and gas also sprang to mind.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-06, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
Don't mention anything about Drag Queens. We might be able to use that as a loophole.

Moves courtesy of Syren

06-07-06, 02:38 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
Don't be silly: by definition all queers are nelly drag queens.

Sigs by Seana and Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.

06-07-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
Who you callin' nelly, Mary?

Moves courtesy of Syren
I'll have you know my combat boots go very well with my boa, and that's without the sequins.

06-07-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
Loophole?

(I never get gay code stuff!)

06-07-06, 03:06 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
We're always looking for an opening.

Moves courtesy of Syren

06-07-06, 04:54 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
OK, THAT made me laugh so loud that I nearly got in trouble.

Sig by Slice

06-07-06, 06:08 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
LAST EDITED ON 06-07-06 AT 07:04 PM (EST)

So how many points was it worth for TJ? just 1?

(1 for LOL, 2 for Snot ejection, 3 for drink spit-take, 5 for pissed your self, 10 for #2 in pants, or 100 for spontaneous combustion)

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-06, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Corporate angle"
For the Establishment Corporate Exec:

1. Pay homosexuals one pay grade below women, which is two pay grades below heterosexual men, which is ten pay grades below the crooked top management (who get orgasms with the rise and fall of stock prices).

2. Leave the dirty work to the homosexuals. Janitor duty is particularly appropriate for their kind, since they seem to like to hang out in restrooms anyway.

3. Give the homosexuals "undiversity" training, with the goal to make them see there really is only one correct way to live and work. Informal measures by well-meaning staff may also include sending pornographic pictures of the opposite gender (or even hetero XXX's) to the homosexual employee so that they can eventually see the naked truth.

4. Anytime a homosexual is hired (of course, due to government-mandated quotas, not by choice), send an all-points e-mail out to other employees identifying their status. Implicitly, any other employee associating with said new hire will face career-killing ostracism.

5. Company dress code for homosexuals, whether male or female mandates the wearing of any of two of the three secondary colors (purple, orange and green) for slacks, shirts.

An Arkie Asian creation, with Foo dog images by Bob.

Buy out and take over the Ben-Gay trademark.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-06, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Corporate angle"
Janitor duty is particularly appropriate for their kind, since they seem to like to hang out in restrooms anyway.

Bwahaha!

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-07-06, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Hey, as long as we're Constitutionally discriminating against homosexuals..."
I see some good efforts here, but I notice something missing. What is the penalty for the parents of a homosexual? I think there should be clause something like this:

The mother of a homosexual child shall pay a fine equal to 1/3 of her gross net worth, for turning her child gay. Any remaining children in the home will be evaluated for possible homosexual tendencies. If found normal, they shall then be placed in a secure home with proven God-fearing parents and no further contact shall be allowed between said children and their biological parents. If found to be homosexual, they shall be immediately transported to the nearest homosexual community.

I think fining those who are turning our children gay will be a good incentive so they stop doing that. Perhaps then, the liberal, left-leaning media will stop whining about the tax cuts for the wealthiest 1% and this country's ever-increasing deficit. When will they learn that the deficit is nothing to worry about, the endless war in Iraq is nothing to worry about, the destruction of the planet is nothing to worry about? Come on! The number one concern facing Americans today is homosexuality and gay marriage.

Sig pic by JSlice

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •