The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who wants ribs?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

miamicatt 9247 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-03-06, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who wants ribs?"
I'm making baby backs. They are braising right now.

I can't possibly eat all these by myself. Want some?

Just relax and have a beer...they'll be ready in a bit.

I hope they don't totally suck -- I've never done this before. If they do, don't blame me. Blame Alton Brown.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who wants ribs? Dakota 06-03-06 1
 RE: Who wants ribs? Snidget 06-03-06 2
   RE: Who wants ribs? miamicatt 06-03-06 7
       RE: Who wants ribs? Snidget 06-03-06 8
           RE: Who wants ribs? miamicatt 06-03-06 17
           RE: Who wants ribs? Buggy 06-04-06 60
 IceCat's Insanely Tender Ribs IceCat 06-03-06 3
   RE: IceCat's Insanely Tender Ribs miamicatt 06-03-06 6
   RE: IceCat's Insanely Tender Ribs cahaya 06-04-06 55
 RE: Who wants ribs? HobbsofMI 06-03-06 4
   RE: Who wants ribs? miamicatt 06-03-06 5
 RE: Who wants ribs? tribephyl 06-03-06 9
   RE: Who wants ribs? miamicatt 06-03-06 10
       RE: Who wants ribs? tribephyl 06-03-06 11
           RE: Who wants ribs? miamicatt 06-03-06 14
               RE: Who wants ribs? Dakota 06-04-06 57
                   RE: Who wants ribs? miamicatt 06-04-06 58
 Restaurant Ribs Capn2patch 06-03-06 12
   RE: Restaurant Ribs miamicatt 06-03-06 16
       RE: Restaurant Ribs Capn2patch 06-03-06 18
           RE: Restaurant Ribs miamicatt 06-03-06 22
               RE: Restaurant Ribs Capn2patch 06-03-06 26
               Just in case.. Capn2patch 06-04-06 56
 RE: Who wants ribs? mom2bjm 06-03-06 13
   RE: Who wants ribs? miamicatt 06-03-06 15
 RE: Who wants ribs? sharnina 06-03-06 19
   RE: Who wants ribs? miamicatt 06-03-06 20
       RE: Who wants ribs? Capn2patch 06-03-06 21
           RE: Who wants ribs? miamicatt 06-03-06 25
       RE: Who wants ribs? sharnina 06-03-06 23
           RE: Who wants ribs? miamicatt 06-03-06 24
       RE: Who wants ribs? Seabisquit 06-03-06 29
           RE: Who wants ribs? sharnina 06-03-06 31
               RE: Who wants ribs? Seabisquit 06-03-06 36
                   RE: Who wants ribs? miamicatt 06-03-06 38
                       Sounds like... Capn2patch 06-03-06 41
                   RE: Who wants ribs? sharnina 06-03-06 39
                       RE: Who wants ribs? miamicatt 06-03-06 42
                           RE: Who wants ribs? sharnina 06-03-06 44
                               RE: Who wants ribs? miamicatt 06-03-06 46
                                   RE: Who wants ribs? sharnina 06-03-06 48
                           RE: Who wants ribs? sharnina 06-03-06 45
           RE: Who wants ribs? miamicatt 06-03-06 32
               RE: Who wants ribs? Capn2patch 06-03-06 34
                   RE: Who wants ribs? miamicatt 06-03-06 35
                       RE: Who wants ribs? Capn2patch 06-03-06 37
                           RE: Who wants ribs? miamicatt 06-03-06 40
                               RE: Who wants ribs? Capn2patch 06-03-06 43
                                   RE: Who wants ribs? miamicatt 06-03-06 47
                                       RE: Who wants ribs? Capn2patch 06-03-06 49
                                           RE: Who wants ribs? Snidget 06-04-06 54
                                       You're nowhere near... Capn2patch 06-03-06 50
 RE: Who wants ribs? dragonflies 06-03-06 27
   RE: Who wants ribs? miamicatt 06-03-06 28
   RE: Who wants ribs? sharnina 06-03-06 30
       RE: Who wants ribs? miamicatt 06-03-06 33
           RE: Who wants ribs? dragonflies 06-03-06 52
               RE: High School Musical EMTBGRL 06-05-06 62
               RE: Who wants ribs? Buggy 06-06-06 63
 RE: Who wants ribs? brvnkrz 06-03-06 51
   RE: Potluck!! EMTBGRL 06-03-06 53
 RE: Who wants ribs? Buggy 06-04-06 59
 RE: Who wants ribs? probably clueless 06-04-06 61

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-06, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
Ok, I don't need my passport. Toothbrush, change of underwear, sweater for cooler evenings. There will be grilled sweetcorn or taters and stuff right? I mean, I don't do ribs and such, but I can make a great veggie-slaw and yes, thank you, I'll have a beer.

Cygnus Artistry
Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-06, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
Normally I would, but I just grilled an Angus Beef Porterhouse steak with baby bella mushrooms and videlia onions so I'm stuffed.

The beer would be nice

06-03-06, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
*tosses beers over to Snidget and Dakota*

That porterhouse don't sound half bad either. Thing is -- I hate barbequeing if it's just me. It's such a waste to heat up all those coals just for one piddly piece of meat. So I usually only use it when I have guests.

These ribs however, are braising in the oven.

And Revenge of the Sith is on HBO tonight -- could this be the BEST DAY EVER????

So I'm sorta having dinner with Hayden.

06-03-06, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
Well I wasn't in the mood for doing the charcoal thing either so it was grilled on the electric Grill in the kitchen. It does a pretty good job for ribbed heated plates.

Did use Montreal Steak seasoning on it which is always good.

06-03-06, 08:38 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
That's the second mention of Montreal in this thread.

*gasp* It's a sign!!

'cept he's from Ontario and not Quebec, but still...it's Canada!

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-06, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
Love that montreal steak seasoning, I buy a great big one at the Costco, it lasts forever.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-06, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "IceCat's Insanely Tender Ribs"

IceCat's Insanely Tender Ribs

Ingredients:

1 long package (approx 1.5 Kg) of ‘country style’ or ‘country cut” ribs (regular back ribs will do)

2 to 3 Tbsp - Montreal Steak Spice (or a spice mixture of your liking)

1 bottle - your favorite BBQ rib sauce (avoid the ‘smoke flavoured ones as they are a little too powerful)

Optional ingredients:

Honey

Garlic Powder

Cut the ribs into single bone slices (like little pork chops) for the country style ribs or into 4 bone portions for back ribs. Rub half of the Montreal Steak spice into the rib pieces and place them into a large dutch oven or other large coverable pot. Add enough water to just cover the ribs. Pour one half of the bottle of rib sauce into water, drizzling it evenly over the ribs. Cover the pot and place it on low heat and very slowly simmer the ribs. Do not let the ribs come to a rolling boil - just a slow simmer.

After about an hour the ribs should be cooked through and tender to the fork. Remove the ribs from the water and place them into a large coverable tupperwear container. Sprinkle the remainder of the Montreal Steak Spice over the ribs place the cover on the tupperwear container and gently shake the container to cover the ribs with the spice. Remove the cover from the tupper wear container and add the other half of the barbeque sauce and repeat the shaking process to cover the ribs with sauce.

This shaking process can also be used to add additional optional ingredients like honey, garlic powder, etc. Be careful to choose the extra ingedients to be complementary with the BBQ sauce that you chose. For example, if the barbeque sauce that you are using contains honey then you shouldn’t add more honey but some garlic powder might be nice.

Once you have added your additional flavorings, keep the ribs in the tupperwear container and place them in the refrigerator to marinate for at least an hour. The nice thing about this recipe is that you can make the ribs well in advance of the barbeque and leave them in the fridge over night and the flavour gets even better.

The final step is the barbeque. Since the ribs are already cooked through, it does not take long for the barbeque process to take place. Just leave them on the grill long enough to heat them through and to place some nice grill marks on both sides. If everything has gone well, you should very tender ribs that are permeated with flavour through the entire depth of the meat. Since the sauce in the tupperwear container has only ever touched cooked meat, it can be used as a brushing sauce and I like to take the hot ribs and place them right back into the same container so that any last bits of the sauce can coat the now hot ribs. This makes for nice, moist glossy ribs and improves the presentation.

06-03-06, 07:05 PM (EST)
6. "RE: IceCat's Insanely Tender Ribs"
Are you suggesting that I should listen to someone OTHER than Alton Brown???????

Well if it was anyone but you...

RollDdice it was handcrafted by. Thankful Miamicatt is. Bounce leads to happy, happy leads to joy, joy is a path to IceCat.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-06, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: IceCat's Insanely Tender Ribs"
Thanks, Icey! Gotta try this one, being a BBQ beef rib freak. *Big nod* to the secret of slow-cooking the ribs in water before the grilling, something my Dad taught me. You can even keep the water/gravy after slow-cooking the ribs, cool it, skim off the fat, and use it (thickened a bit with a little flour stirred in) for gravy on baked potatoes - rib gravy is rich in flavor and nutrients (from the bone).

An Arkie Asian creation, with Foo dog images by Bob.

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-06, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
Is it normal American ribs or Chinese ribs????.....for some reason I'm burnt out on Chinese food right now.

See if my ex-secretary is out there but come to think of it...she's a vegetarian so she would not want ribs......

sig by arkieglr and bouncy by IceCat

06-03-06, 07:04 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
Good ol' fashioned American ribs my friend. Come on over.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-06, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
Why stop at ribs.
Let's make it an official OT PotLuck!

I've got a bunch of BBQChicken Kebobs I'd lvoe to share and while I'm at it I'll bring some handmade specialty cookies.

And my favorite libation, IceWine. (DOG I lvoe canadians!)

06-03-06, 08:08 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-03-06 AT 08:08 PM (EST)

(DOG I lvoe canadians!)

Oh yes baby, me too. Me too.

Come on over! Everyone is welcome!

Pour me some of that IceWine wouldja?

Beautiful sig by Arkie. Beautiful man by Mr. & Mrs. Christensen.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-06, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
Gladly, here.
No, have two glasses...why stop there...here, have the whole bottle.

06-03-06, 08:36 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
YOU are so generous!

Here have some chips and guacamole...the ribs will be up in about a half hour.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-06, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
Did anyone think to toast those Mounties?

Cygnus Artistry
Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

06-04-06, 04:44 PM (EST)
58. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
You gotta love a country that has a "mounted" police.

O Canada!

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-03-06, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Restaurant Ribs"
Say what you will about homemade ribs, BBQ'ed, baked, from my own DW or ala Alton Brown. The best ribs I've ever had and continue to enjoy are the ribs they serve at Scores in Montreal. I never, ever, ever go to Montreal without stopping at Scores (or Pino's for that matter). mmmmm

06-03-06, 08:37 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Restaurant Ribs"
Isn't that a nudie bar?

06-03-06, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Restaurant Ribs"
Definately a family restaurant!!

Never considered eating ribs in the nude

06-03-06, 09:15 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Restaurant Ribs"
Sorry...you know..."Scores"...totally sounded like a...oh nevermind.

I would totally eat ribs in the nude, makes perfect sense...get the sauce all over ya and then ya just hop in the shower. No muss, no fuss.

06-03-06, 09:19 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Restaurant Ribs"

A Shower? I thought kitties would rather lick it off?

06-04-06, 09:28 AM (EST)
56. "Just in case.."
... you're interested, here's a link to Rotisseries Scores. Check out the banner ad at the top for a look at their ribs. They taste every bit as good as they look.

mom2bjm 1467 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-03-06, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
I have a marinated broccoli pasta salad that I am taking to a thing at the park in half an hour.. but I could spare some for OT!! It's almost vegetarian for those who don't do ribs.. except it has a little bacon in it!

Yup, and it is only 108 degrees out.. we are truly nutz! but we should be home to watch the Suns/Mavericks game.. Go Suns!!

Syren, bless your fuzzy little heart!
Shout out to NUTZ!!

06-03-06, 08:36 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
I never turn down a little bacon and I LOVE broccoli.

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-03-06, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
Ice down some beer for me... I'll be there in about 25 minutes.

Can I bring some macaroni salad from the Hawaiin BBQ? Yum!

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

06-03-06, 09:13 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
Hell yes!

I'm just off of 680...right past the fairgrounds. Ya can't miss it.

21. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
Laptop in hand at the fairgrounds?

06-03-06, 09:17 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
Almost...I live right near the fairgrounds.

The others in the SF crew can attest -- they've been to the Fair with me! We even have pictures!

Which I haven't developed yet....

Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
I'm already in the car!

But really... one of these days... it would be fun.

06-03-06, 09:16 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
Yes it would! You just say when and where hon!

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-03-06, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
miamicatt, so you mean the Alameda County Fairgrounds in Pleasanton? I just moved to the L.A. area, but I lived many, many years In Walnut Creek - 680, Main St. Exit -
small world. How's the weather today? We're right around 90.

06-03-06, 09:27 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
Awww... Seabisquit, come back! We could have one heck of a party!

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-03-06, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
Sharnina, yes, we could have one heck of a party! Well, girls, the fair is coming up again soon. I think it's always end of June, beginning of July. Something to think about.

06-03-06, 09:41 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
Yep...it opens the weekend of the 24th. I'm out of town opening weekend and closing weekend (July 9th) but the rest of the time I'm here!

06-03-06, 09:46 PM (EST)
41. "Sounds like..."
...an OTWCP "Peep Meet" taking shape.

06-03-06, 09:44 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
Hey, you should come over for a chat - I'm on.

06-03-06, 09:48 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
????

Surely you don't mean the bar...'tis broken!

06-03-06, 09:51 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
Nah, yahoo.

06-03-06, 09:52 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
Suh-weet.

PM me.

06-03-06, 10:00 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
Done!

06-03-06, 09:52 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
Do you yahoo?

06-03-06, 09:28 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
GET OUT! Really? And yes to answer your question, that exactly what I mean.

It's beautiful today -- I think it's about 90, but there's a nice breeze so it's not too bad. Ask me in a month...I'll be totally b!tching about how hot it is.

Howdy neighbor! (Well former neighbor...you're still on the left coast so that makes you an automatic member of the WCP. The OT West Coast Posse.)

06-03-06, 09:30 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
Why miamicatt if you're on the left coast?

06-03-06, 09:35 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
Because it's my favorite place in the whole wide world.

In short...it's where I WISH I lived.

06-03-06, 09:40 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
Funny to hear you say that. I live nowhere near Miami or California, I live north of the 49th. In my own mind California seems like such an exciting place to live.

The grass is always greener on the other side isn't it?

06-03-06, 09:44 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
It is indeed. I was born and raised here in CA.

I'm such a waterbaby...I love the sun and the water (so of course, summer is my favorite time of year...)

I think that's why I love Miami as much as I do...I can swim in the ocean there without hypothermia and the water is soooooooo beautiful.

*wistful sigh*

06-03-06, 09:48 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
How is the beach water different in California and Florida?

06-03-06, 09:58 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
It's SUPER cold here in Northern CA and the water is darker and muddier.

In Miami, the water is a crystal clear blue and it's warm enough to swim in.

06-03-06, 10:01 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
I'll look it up, to put it into perspective.

06-04-06, 06:34 AM (EST)
54. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
It is the way the currents run, not how far north you are that determines how cold your ocean is

A cool current comes down the west coast of the US and a warm one goes up the east coast. For a quick map look at this, http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/ , it shows the water temperatures in addition to the tropical storms.

06-03-06, 10:17 PM (EST)
50. "You're nowhere near..."
...the arctic circle but I see what you mean.

Anyway, gotta go, thanks for the chat. I left this for you.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-06, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
Any of those ribs left? I've got some yummy onion rings I can bring along.

Oh, and can I leave my 8 year old daughter with you?

06-03-06, 09:23 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
(They aren't even out of the oven yet...)

And yes...does she like cartoons? Because I watch a LOT of those.

Or Star Wars? (Although I dunno...Anakin just kicked a bunch of a$$ and now I'm all worked up...)

06-03-06, 09:25 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-03-06 AT 09:25 PM (EST)

Ya know...

I was wondering the same thing - I would trade the monkeys for some ribs.

What do you think, MCatt?

06-03-06, 09:30 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
Pffffffft.....if they like swimming and cartoons then they are more than welcome here at Casa de Catt.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-06, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
swimming is a definate. She could swim circles around me, as she is on a club team.

Cartoons work. But do you like "High School Musical"? Cause I've seen it about 25 times. so far.

EMTBGRL 2514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

06-05-06, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "RE: High School Musical"
My future sister-in-law looks like Sharpay from High School Musical (a little older). No joke. My brother invited her to a family dinner to celebrate their engagement, and when my daughter saw her? She blurted, "Oh my Gawd Sharpay's gonna be my new aunt!" -She said, "I'm sorry, who?" which made me laugh, and my daughter blush, and my brother laugh, and said, "I can see that." --Now when I go to their wedding, I'm gonna be waiting for their vows to turn into a musical number! Too funny!

(She really, really DOES look like Sharpay!)--Since you said that you saw this movie 25 times, I had to share--

They're having a buffet. I won't need to bring anything. Yes!

06-06-06, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
Only 25 times?
You must not own the DVD yet.

Get your head in the game!

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-06, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
All you had to do was call me. I'm great at putting things together. I'm even better at putting things together when free ribs are being offered.

One nation under George, divided.

EMTBGRL 2514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

06-03-06, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Potluck!! "
Ooo!! Eating!! It's a little late now, and too much other stuff going on..but, I would'a come over another time. Serious.

Story-time! (related to thread)

I went running on the beach the other day, and I noticed a seagull had caught a crab and was tossing it in the air, and smacking it onto a rock. The crab was dead, and the seagull was trying to get it open. "Nature's brutal" I thought. Other seagulls were perched nearby, waiting for one false move..
Tonight I went out to a seafood restaurant and had a soft shell crab sandwich. I'd been craving one for days, but didn't know why. When I was finished eating it? I remembered the seagull! I think I started understanding (subconsciously) the peering group. It's kinda funny, anyway.

I don't drink, but I would have brought a Box o' Joe. I do drink coffee. And, I make a MEAN broccoli salad (vegetarian friendly!) Next time, perhaps.

06-04-06, 05:46 PM (EST)
59. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
We had ribs last night too!
Must be BBQ week on the Food Network.

We didn't have Baby backs though, we had those big ones that they cut the bones out of. Here they call them "Country Style".

Hubby put them on the smoker, and then forgot them, of course he blamed me when the coals went out and the wood had all burned up, I fished tem in the oven, they were good.
They weren't baby backs though.

( Okay, I'm gonna go back and read the rest of the thread)

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-06, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: Who wants ribs?"
Ribs are an art, not a science. Alton has good ideas though, for a science guy.

Needless to say, mine kick ASS. But I'm more into a Med/Carrib kinda thing now.

And as someone stated earlier about Miami water (even WPB, my temporary home) the Gulf Stream is a big part of keeping the water so nice. 3-4 knots of current may not sound like much but, well, it is.

Handcrafted by RollDice®

*OK...I'm back from golf..call ya inna few.*

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •