The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I'm glad Ethan's gone"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-19-04, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I'm glad Ethan's gone"
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-04 AT 02:50 PM (EST)

and Colby too, for that matter. My reasons? The mere fact that both of these guys had the terminity to say that other players "didn't deserve to be here" -- I have hated anyone saying this from day 1 of Survivor 1. This game is not based on who "deserves" to be there -- the only thing that counts is not getting kicked out/voted off. Now, there are several ways to do that: be productive around camp, be the provider, be strong and win challenges, be nice and want people to hang around you or be compliant. In the case of Ethan v. Jeri -- compliant beat out nice -- so get over yourself Ethan. In the case of Colby v. Shi Ann/Jeri, complaint beat out strong -- so get over yourself Colby (and, if you had voted out Ethan instead of Rich, this would have never happened to you -- your downfall was your betrayal of Rich, I only wish you had the self-awareness to realize that, but you don't).
Furthermore, Ethan, stop talking about what a "deserving" winner you were -- you were, without exception, the least deserving winner in survivor history -- yeah, I said it. You sat back and said nothing while riding Lex's coat tails and then, by sheer luck, MamaKim picked you to go with her to the finals. Lex won all the IMs (or most of them) after merge, Lex did the planning and backstabbing -- you did nothing and slide into a $1million. Even Vee (Marquese) had to work to keep herself UTR once that twist happened -- she deserved her mil. more than you. And now you want to complain that you are disappointed in Lex for thinking of himself this time around and not taking you along for the ride again? Puh-leaze. You never made one alliance or strategic decision on your own this entire A.S.S. game -- if Rudy's age hadn't come into play, you would have been gone ep. 2 and if Colby hadn't decided to betray Rich and keep you, you would have been gone ep. 5 -- so stop talking about others not "deserving" to be there -- you were booted off, suck it up.

compliments of GeorgiaBelle

All happy families resemble one another, but each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I'm glad Ethan's gone J Slice 03-19-04 1
   You're welcome kiki_k 03-19-04 2
 RE: I'm glad Ethan's gone Sagebrush Dan 03-19-04 3
 RE: I'm glad Ethan's gone MollyTV 03-20-04 4
 RE: I'm glad Ethan's gone qwertypie 03-20-04 5
 RE: I'm glad Ethan's gone ladro 03-20-04 6
   Well said Kiki! AMAI 03-20-04 7
 RE: I'm glad Ethan's gone Loree 03-22-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-19-04, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I'm glad Ethan's gone"

Attagirl.

thank you for saying what I've not been able to properly put in words. I'm glad those two testosterone wads are gone. I never liked Ethan (so effing dull), and Colby (ditto), and I'm happy to see them finally put in their place.

Have you hugged your Kittyloaf today?

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-04, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "You're welcome"
I aim to please
I'm so happy the lunks are gone, I don't even mind that they have made have to root for Jeri these last 2 episodes (something I thought hell would have to freeze over for me to do).

compliments of GeorgiaBelle

All happy families resemble one another, but each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way

Sagebrush Dan 10002 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-04, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I'm glad Ethan's gone"
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-04 AT 04:28 PM (EST)

My compliments, Kiki. And, I still think a little bigotry played in Colby's decision to off Rich. And for that reason, I'm really glad he's gone.

Edited cuz I forgot to spell check.

G.A.W.K.U.R.

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-20-04, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I'm glad Ethan's gone"
i too am glad ethan is gone!!
both he and colby thought they deserved to be in it.
well it didn't work out that way and i am glad!
i liked that boston rob had more balance than ethan on the log roll...and i cheered when ethan fell in!
molly

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-04, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I'm glad Ethan's gone"
Bet you feel better getting that off your chest! Well articulated.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-20-04, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I'm glad Ethan's gone"
I think your post articulates well the typical woman's veiwpoint. Not just women viewers but also women particpants. It is this perspective that results in a final vote where the women typically vote for other women, and the men typically vote for other men (at least in the Surviovor's I have seen). Where you see compliant beating out Nice and Strong, I see the pyhsically strongest players being voted off strictly because they are threats to win immunity challenges.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-04, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Well said Kiki!"
Ladro, I see your point, but the fact is these two DID have it coming and they weren't nice about it. Plus, they looked down their noses at someone like ShiiAnn, who chose the person thinking longest term and keeping her in the loop, with whom to align.

Had Colby recognize the value of a follower, he might still be there.

It's a fact of the game. Those most able to survive the elements aren't often able to handle the people management side of things.

Anyway, I enjoyed your post Kiki and applaud your articulation.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-04, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I'm glad Ethan's gone"
Yes, Ethan is dull. And how dare he talk about not deserving to be booted. I guess he was more deserving than the 15 other people on Survivor:Africa. What makes him think that he is so special that others should be booted, but not HE the Great Ethan? This is a game Ethan. You lost. Now go home and shut up.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •