The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The quasi-official 'Vote for my favorite!' thread."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-04, 07:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The quasi-official 'Vote for my favorite!' thread."
You know you want to. You know the teeming thousands of SB can't make up their mind on their own (hah!) or may not come to the decision you want them to reach, which is of course far more important. You've decided which A.S.S. you want to win the second million-dollar prize, and you've probably already voted for that person six times. Per minute. Since the end of the reunion show. Without sleep. What do you think this is, American Idol?

But you need all the help you can get.

So go ahead, talk us into it. Tell us who you're voting for and why. Convince us to throw our voting fingers behind your favorite. Maybe you'll be able to wrangle a few extra votes for your loved one. (But no bashing of other people's choices -- that's a thread for another forum, which will be started shortly.)

Of course, this is SB. Don't count on getting any extra support. But at least we'll all know who you voted for, and that should cut down on fraud a little. Hey, anyone wanna write a virus that attacks the CBS website and casts 250,000,000 votes for (fill in name of Survivor here)?

To start: I urge y'all to throw your votes behind Rupert. The man did two in a row, people. He's suffered enough to earn more than fourth-place money and a few appearances at NASCAR events. Besides, he single-handedly brought tie-dies back, and do you think the fashion industry is going to give him a pennyworth of credit for it? Show him the check!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The quasi-official 'Vote for my... fairyprincess 05-10-04 1
 RE: The quasi-official 'Vote for my... theking0075 05-10-04 2
 RE: The quasi-official 'Vote for my... leannerenee 05-10-04 3
 Rupert nailbone 05-10-04 4
 Rudy! djandy 05-10-04 5
 Rupert Poncho 05-10-04 6
 RE: The quasi-official 'Vote for my... mikey 05-10-04 7
 Rupert ValleyGirl 05-10-04 8
 Rupert dreamerbeliever 05-10-04 9
 RE: The quasi-official 'Vote for my... Kokoro 05-11-04 10
   RE: The quasi-official 'Vote for my... PagongRatEater 05-11-04 12
 Mariano PagongRatEater 05-11-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

fairyprincess 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-10-04, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fairyprincess Click to send private message to fairyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The quasi-official 'Vote for my favorite!' thread."
RUPERT! He's the man. Kind, hard-working, intelligent, BIG hearted....he's got my vote.....and yours???

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-10-04, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The quasi-official 'Vote for my favorite!' thread."
I want to make a case for Richard. I know he's not the most popular player to ever be in the game, but this was called Survivor All-Stars and I think the winner should have been the best who ever played the game. In my opinion that's Richard and he deserves some kind of recognition for being the best ever!

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

leannerenee 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-10-04, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leannerenee Click to send private message to leannerenee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The quasi-official 'Vote for my favorite!' thread."
In case anyone hasn't heard, if RUDY wins, he is going to give $500,000 to the families of men who were killed in action in the war in Iraq. Obviusly, Rudy realizes that he doesn't need the money, and it is a noble thing he is doing. My vote (s) will be for Rudy.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-04, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Rupert"
He did two shows in a row, being away from his family for a long long time. Yeah, he screwed up a couple of times this time, but he managed to, along with Jenna, outlast all the other Sabogas, and did so without malice and dishonesty.

Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice o-

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-10-04, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Rudy!"
I am voting for Rudy because he pledged to give $500,000 of the $1 million to the spouses and children of the soldiers killed in Iraq. Now that's a worthy cause! The military families deserve the money much more than these media DAWs.

djandy
S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-10-04, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Rupert"
He is a GREAT guy and I think he deserves it!!!

Poncho

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-10-04, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The quasi-official 'Vote for my favorite!' thread."
Survivor is not a game about the at-home viewer voting, it is a lame way to choose a winner of anything (even Big Brother abandoned this after the first season), so I think the survivor voters should have write in votes for:

That Arnold Sharzenegger impersonator who kept getting the viewer votes on "Cupid." It was hysterical how he kept surviving votes, week after week, despite no interest from the woman or her friends.

Or maybe a write in vote for the guy (Is it William Hung) from American idol who is appearing all over the place?

Or, if you must vote for someone from Survivor -- vote for Sue -- and point out how lame and worthless the whole home viewer voting thing is.

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-10-04, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Rupert"
Anyone to have played back to back Survivor, and lasted as long as he did, deserves the money.
Even on the SeeBeeSss site, from someone who has played the game with him, Jenna L's plea for the $million$ is asking everyone to vote for Rupert.
That's good enough for me.

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-10-04, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Rupert"
Please forgive any typo's that may occur during this post. My hands are shaking terribly. I'm on my fifth pot of coffee and have been up all night voting for the big guy. Only now am I taking a bit of a reprieve to get more support for Rupert from my fellow wonderful SuvivorBlows posters (a little sucking up never hurts).

Well maybe the up all night comment isn't true but in spirit I definitely was Okay I admit it, voting for Rupe was the last thing I did before turning in and the first thing I did after waking up. Heck, the future Mrs. Dreamer didn't even get a good morning smoocharoo because I sprinted to the puter for another round speed voting. My poor index finger has taken a beating! All I want to say to convince anyone that Rupert is deserving of this second million is to repeat Rupert's description of himself last night during the finale ...

"He shared, he cared, and he actually had fun"

Please, please for the sake of my bruised and battered finger, help me to give Rupert the million. Let good triumph over evil people!

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-11-04, 03:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The quasi-official 'Vote for my favorite!' thread."
Since Rob already has a million and everyone else kinda bombed in the game, I voted for Jenna Morasca. Watch her clip on the site. It's the most selfless by far and that's good enough for me. She's really grown a lot since the Amazon.

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-04, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The quasi-official 'Vote for my favorite!' thread."
Ethan and Tina's plea also is for the money to go to charity. Ethan would give it to all the survivors favorite charities and Tina just said give it to whoever would do the most good with it, so there are multiple people who would devote the entire sum to helping others and several other survivors (Rupert, Rudy) who would give part of it away as well.

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-04, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Mariano"
If it weren't for his upcoming nuptuals to Amber, this vote would be a no brainer. The fact of the matter is that Rob did not get rewarded for his GREAT gameplay and his total domination of who were the "best of the best" survivors ever. From pole to pole, he did whatever he wanted in this game including getting the OTHER tribe to keep Amber.

Personally, I would love to see Rupert get the money. He is a great guy and a tough competitor, but I don't think that there is any real question as to who DESERVES the money.

Give it to Rob. He has most definitely earned it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •