The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official Fanatics Love List 100th Anniversary Thread!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-10-04, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official Fanatics Love List 100th Anniversary Thread!!!!"
Welcome to the Fanatics Love List 100th Anniversary Thread! As you may or may not know, the finale special Love List for Survivor: All-Stars marked a milestone for the list, as it was the 100th one. I'm glad to see a thread that literally started as a spur-of-the-moment idea last so long and be received so well. I know it's been one of my personal favourites.

I thought for this celebration, I'd take a look back to the very beginning. Originally called The Fanatics Popularity List, it all started as a humble post here.

Yes, it was that simple. No chart notes, no fancy tallies, no running totals. Just a simple listing that only got 12 replies.

I'd also like to note this thread, where the Fanatics Popularity List became the Fanatics Love List. Very very cool.

Now, I personally did one more thing to celebrate the happy 100. I went back and compiled a list of every survivor to ever chart a #1 position on my list. Here's what I came up with...

Total: 24 Survivors, 15 women, 9 men

Tied for 19th Place (1 week at #1)

Clarence Black
Paschal English
Brandon Quinton
Penny Ramsey
Lindsey Richter
Ethan Zohn

Tied for 13th Place (2 weeks at #1)

Jake Billingsly
Teresa Cooper
Kelly Goldsmith
Shii Ann Huang
Christy Smith
Tanya Vance

Tied for 9th Place (3 weeks at #1)

Stephanie Dill
Elisabeth Fiarski
Kim Powers
Matthew Von Ertfelda

Tied for 7th Place (4 weeks at #1)

Rupert Boneham
Jenna Lewis

Tied for 5th Place (5 weeks at #1)

Colby Donaldson
Helen Glover

In 4th Place...

Lex Van Den Burghe: 7 weeks at #1

In 3rd Place...

Heidi Strobel: 9 weeks at #1

In 2nd Place (and a member of the double digit club as of the All-Stars Finale)...

Amber Brkich: 10 weeks at #1

And my personal #1 survivor and Love List Queen...

Neleh Dennis: 11 weeks at #1

Well, that was my pleasant stroll down memory lane. Feel free to hang around, have some snacks and refreshments, and reply with your thoughts and experiences on the first 100 Fanatics Love Lists!!!

Here's to 100 more!

"I'll need a big spoon because I have a big mouth."

Top 5 FLL Castaways
1. Neleh Dennis (11 weeks at #1)
2. Amber Brkich (10 weeks at #1)
3. Heidi Strobel (9 weeks at #1)
4. Lex Van Den Burghe (7 weeks at #1)
5. Colby Donaldson (5 weeks at #1)
5. Helen Glover (5 weeks at #1)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official Fanatics Love List 100... LozengeofLove 05-10-04 1
 RE: Official Fanatics Love List 100... I_AM_HE 05-10-04 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LozengeofLove 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-10-04, 03:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LozengeofLove Click to send private message to LozengeofLove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official Fanatics Love List 100th Anniversary Thread!!!!"
I'll join in the fun!

My Top Ten Survivors Pre-A.S.S.
1. Kathy
2. Sandra
3. Colleen
4. Helen
5. Jenna M.
6. Lex
7. Colby
8. Ryan O.
9. Shii Ann
10. Gina

Post-A.S.S.
1. Sandra
2. Shii Ann
3. Colleen
4. Rich Hatch
5. Jenna M.
6. Helen
7. Rob C.
8. Ryan O.
9. Tom
10. Gina

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-04, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official Fanatics Love List 100th Anniversary Thread!!!!"
Thank you so much for being the life of probably my favorite thread on this site, Sir! *applause for you and the FLL*

I can't say how many #1s each person has gotten on my lists (i started somewhere in season 3)...but I imagine Tom is the ruler of my lists. He got a vast majority of the #1s in A.S.S. (no other got more than 1) and I'm sure most if not all of the #1s in Africa.

Others that have fared well: Sandra, Zoe, Kathy, Hunter, Butch, Matthew, Rupert. Rodger would have ruled in S2, with Elisabeth, and maybe Skupin picking up some #1s too.

To follow LoL's lead, My top 10 pre S7 (to the best of my rememberance):

1. Rodger
2. Tom
3. Frank
4. Teresa
5. Elisabeth
6. Kathy
7. Hunter
8. Mike Skupin
9. Vecepia
10. Lex

Now, Sandra has tied Rodger at #1. Rupert would have made top 10 post-S7, but I doubt it post-A.S.S. Kathy and Lex also probably have dropped out. Rudy will probably be my addition to the top 10, along with Sandra (replacing Lex and Kathy), even though I didn't see S1. Also loved Hatch this time around, but I had him ranked in the middle somewhere before, and don't know if I could rank him that high since I have a feeling I would not have liked him in S1. So...

1T Rodger
1T Sandra
3. Tom
4. Frank
5. Teresa
6. Elisabeth
7. Rudy
8. Skupin
9. Hunter
10. Vecepia

or something like that.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •