The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I am so pissed!!!!!!!!!! MB and CBS SUCKS!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-18-04, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I am so pissed!!!!!!!!!! MB and CBS SUCKS!"
I forgot to watch last night......Totally forgot they moved it to Wednesday. I didn;t remember until after it was over. I am so pissed.....What happened?...
Eathan got the boot?
Rob got a little off of Amber?
Come on people tell me. What happened?

Flying my car to the nudie bar!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I am so pissed!!!!!!!!!! MB an... Oscirus 03-18-04 1
   RE: I am so pissed!!!!!!!!!! MB an... wildchickenhunter 03-18-04 3
       RE: I am so pissed!!!!!!!!!! MB an... Oscirus 03-18-04 5
 RE: I am so pissed!!!!!!!!!! MB an... nailbone 03-18-04 2
   RE: I am so pissed!!!!!!!!!! MB an... wildchickenhunter 03-18-04 4
       RE: I am so pissed!!!!!!!!!! MB an... ivoryElephant 03-18-04 6
           RE: I am so pissed!!!!!!!!!! MB an... wildchickenhunter 03-18-04 7
               RE: I am so pissed!!!!!!!!!! MB an... CantStandToLook 03-18-04 8
                   RE: I am so pissed!!!!!!!!!! MB an... grit 03-19-04 11
                       RE: I am so pissed!!!!!!!!!! MB an... Estee 03-19-04 12
                           RE: I am so pissed!!!!!!!!!! MB an... Brownroach 03-19-04 16
           rob and amber did it wandacal 03-20-04 17
 RE: I am so pissed!!!!!!!!!! MB an... Estee 03-18-04 9
 RE: I am so pissed!!!!!!!!!! MB an... Brownroach 03-18-04 10
 RE: I am so pissed!!!!!!!!!! MB an... Bebo 03-19-04 13
   Doing what Bebo says. wildchickenhunter 03-19-04 14
       RE: Doing what Bebo says. confusedluckygrl 03-19-04 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-18-04, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I am so pissed!!!!!!!!!! MB and CBS SUCKS!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-04 AT 03:28 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-18-04 AT 03:26 PM (EST)

ok heres the short explanation
Representatives were sent over to the other teams island to scout things that they woould take for the reward challenge which chapera won due to Amber and rob dominating the Rc,
Chapera took a bag of rice, sling and grill form mogo; while taking the things that they won in the reward challenge Jenna thought it would be cool to give Mogo Mogo a few more gifts like a toothbrush soap etc(apparently she went to the Andrew school of looting)Rob proved he could fish as well as rupert. rob and Amber made out some more. Chapera won Ic. Lex decided to get rid of Ethan at which time Ethan tried to go to Kathy and Campaign against Jerri and lex. Ethan failed he was voted out and he hugged and kissed everyone as he left.
Ethan's final words were how grateful he was to be there and thats about it.

Bring back the spice rack
Congragulations to the apprentice Mr Kwame Jackson

03-18-04, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I am so pissed!!!!!!!!!! MB and CBS SUCKS!"
ARGGGGGGG,

Thanks O!
I needed that.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-18-04, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I am so pissed!!!!!!!!!! MB and CBS SUCKS!"
Not a problem.

Bring back the spice rack
Congragulations to the apprentice Mr Kwame Jackson

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-18-04, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I am so pissed!!!!!!!!!! MB and CBS SUCKS!"
It's gonna be on Wednesday next week, too.

Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice o-

03-18-04, 03:29 PM (EST)
4. "RE: I am so pissed!!!!!!!!!! MB and CBS SUCKS!"

I got really busy at work this week and it totaly threw me off....damn bosses wanting me to do something......DOWN WITH CORPORATE AMERICA!!!!

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-18-04, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I am so pissed!!!!!!!!!! MB and CBS SUCKS!"
I knew someone would forget, sorry it was you wch, don't worry it wasn't that exciting of a show.

basically

mogo mogo got their asses kicked again

rob and amber did it

lex further destroyed his team by booting ethan

kathy was hot and amazing

I don’t really give a damn which one of the two goes, as long as it ain’t me."-Sandra Diaz-Twine

03-18-04, 03:55 PM (EST)
7. "RE: I am so pissed!!!!!!!!!! MB and CBS SUCKS!"
Thanks Ivory!

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-04, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I am so pissed!!!!!!!!!! MB and CBS SUCKS!"
They left out crisis..schmisis... Where was the crisis mode they kept hyping. Sure wasnt there last night.

"Dook sux "...hehe..my new favorite phrase

grit 4868 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-19-04, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I am so pissed!!!!!!!!!! MB and CBS SUCKS!"
Based on spoilers that I read, I thought Ethan was supposed to throw a embarrassing hissy fit before he was finally booted. Did I miss it?

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-04, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I am so pissed!!!!!!!!!! MB and CBS SUCKS!"
Nope: according to Kathy (the post-show interviews she's been giving at her home), it happened in style, with Ethan throwing things around the camp -- but MB elected to keep it off-camera.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-04, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I am so pissed!!!!!!!!!! MB and CBS SUCKS!"
And it seemed obvious that more happened than what we saw, from Lex's voting booth remark about whether Ethan could "lose with dignity."

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-20-04, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "rob and amber did it"
They DID?!!

What, did I blink?

I watched the show twice and I still don't see this "doing it" of which you and others speak of.

Has "doing it" changed that much? *sigh*

Praise JSlice!

D
"Doing it" since 1982.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-04, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I am so pissed!!!!!!!!!! MB and CBS SUCKS!"
No, you are so lucky. I'm sure many of those who had to watch it sincerely wish they'd had your good fortune.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-04, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I am so pissed!!!!!!!!!! MB and CBS SUCKS!"
If you'd been paying attention the radio spots you would have missed it too, because they all said Survivor was on Thursday night. CBS does suck. (Be careful of the same screw-up this week.)

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-04, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I am so pissed!!!!!!!!!! MB and CBS SUCKS!"
You know whose fault it was? Dook. Cuz Dook was playing when Survivor would normally air.

So folks, say it with me...Dook sux.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

03-19-04, 11:22 AM (EST)
14. "Doing what Bebo says."
Because I always do what Bebo says.....

Dook Sux.

confusedluckygrl 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-19-04, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail confusedluckygrl Click to send private message to confusedluckygrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Doing what Bebo says."
Ethan did kinda throw a hissy fit. Not a full blown temper tantrum, but how about when he was talking to cathy or lex can't remember and he was going on and on about how jerri shouldn't be there, she hasn't done anything, whine whine whine. But i could be wrong.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •