The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I have some questions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-23-06, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I have some questions"
Just some stuff that has been confusing me, and maybe ya'll can help.
If you don't know an answer, just make something up.
Thanks.

Why do my monkey socks always hide from me? I can always only find one monkey at a time. Do they not get along? Does rightie monkey sock have an ego problem?

What is an Ion hair dryer? Why would I need one, why is there an ion setting? What setting should I use? Why did it make my hair all snarly? Where are Monsty and Kimmah when I have hair issues?

Your Momma wears army boots. Why is this an insult? Why would anyone be offended? How did this become a dis?

What is up with Tuesday? Is it really the weakday, the day with no identity? Is it true that people sneeze more on tuesday than other other day?

Why do I keep playing Diner Dash? I hate those stupid peeps and their mad faces and little dissapearing hearts. But I keep playing it, why?

I really like the songs on the new Dixie Chicks CD ( I've heard 3 or 4 so far). Should I buy it? Is there currently any Chicks protesting going on? Will it be any less fun to buy if there is no protesting? Are those worms on the floor?

My yard is covered in pretty little yellow flowers, all over the lawn, where did they come from?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Tuesday! zombiebaby 05-23-06 1
   RE: Tuesday! J Slice 05-23-06 2
   RE: Tuesday! aquariaqueen 05-23-06 8
   RE: Tuesday! mom2bjm 05-23-06 10
 RE: I have some questions dabo 05-23-06 3
 RE: I have some questions brvnkrz 05-23-06 4
 RE: I have some questions Bobdechemist 05-23-06 5
 RE: I have some questions SilverStar 05-23-06 6
 RE: I have some questions geg6 05-23-06 7
 RE: I have some questions weltek 05-23-06 9
 RE: I have some questions cahaya 05-23-06 11
 RE: I have some questions Surveysez 05-23-06 12
 RE: I have some questions Dakota 05-23-06 13
 RE: I have some questions ginger 05-23-06 14
 RE: I have some questions Bebo 05-23-06 15
 RE: I have some questions AugustGirl 05-23-06 16
   RE: I have some questions AZ_Leo 05-23-06 17
       RE: I have some questions AugustGirl 05-23-06 23
 i have answers. or, comments. cqvenus 05-23-06 18
 RE: I have some questions miamicatt 05-23-06 19
   RE: I have some questions weltek 05-23-06 20
       RE: I have some questions miamicatt 05-23-06 21
           RE: I have some questions Buggy 05-24-06 30
 RE: I have some questions arkiegrl 05-23-06 22
 Ion hair dryer? CutsyTootsy 05-23-06 24
 RE: I have some questions mysticwolf 05-23-06 25
   RE: I have some questions ARnutz 05-24-06 34
 RE: I have some questions txmomma26 05-23-06 26
 You call these questions!?!?... idiotcowboy 05-24-06 27
   RE: You call these questions... Buggy 05-24-06 28
 RE: I have some questions Buggy 05-24-06 29
 RE: I have some questions Rhyn 05-24-06 31
   RE: I have some questions Buggy 05-24-06 32
       RE: I have some questions Rhyn 05-24-06 33
 RE: I have some questions qwertypie 05-24-06 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Tuesday!"
Little Tuesday trivia Buggah! Did you know that more babies are born on Tuesday's than any other day of the week?

Hmmm...both of my kids were born on Tuesdays!

Siggy conceived by Arkie, gestating done by Zombs

Maybe Baby Brangelina will be born today!

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tuesday!"
I was born on a thursday.

And Ghostbusters was the #1 movie. Too bad it isn't now.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Tuesday!"
Wednesday and Saturday here.

mom2bjm 1467 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Tuesday!"
I got one Tuesday baby out of three! The others are Saturday and Sunday...

Syren, bless your fuzzy little heart!
It just so happened that my OB-GYN was on call during each time! Hallelujah!
GO SUNS!!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I have some questions"
LAST EDITED ON 05-23-06 AT 10:04 AM (EST)

The monkey thought twas all in fun.

Ions are positive or negative. You probably went negative when you should have gone positive.

Are they desert boots, jump boots, jungle boots, winter boots? Maybe she's wearing the wrong ones.

Tuesday is the quicksilver of days.

It's the subliminals.

Yes. No. Yes. No.

Texas.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I have some questions"
Gus steals monkey socks. That is all that I can say.

Ion hairdryers are the opposite of Ioff hairdryers.

I wear army boots. Nuff said.

Achoooooooooo. What was teh question?

Is Diner Dash related to Mrs. Dash? And that stuff really does taste like it has salt in it. I don't believe that it doesn't.

I love the Dixies. I will be buying their album, protest or not. I have their Fly CD playing in my car right now.

Mommy and Daddy yellow flowers meet and fall in love. Daddy yellow flower courts Mommy yellow flower. Then Daddy yellow flower gets on top of Mommy yellow flower and waboom, pretty little yellow flowers are born.

I hope I was helpful. Enjoy your day.

Bobdechemist 3932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-23-06, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bobdechemist Click to send private message to Bobdechemist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I have some questions"
My yard is covered in pretty little yellow flowers, all over the lawn, where did they come from?

That's the first wave.

Aliens! Ruuuuuuuuun

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I have some questions"
Monkeys are shifty little creatures. I wouldn't let them anywhere near my feet if I were you.

Monsty and Kimmah are busy blow drying their hair whilst laughing at you. Can I take a message?

I cannot believe you just dissed me like that.
Yo Mama eats chicken! Yeah, I said it. *glares at Buggy*

Tuesday is the day after Monday. Or so I hear.

There's a game you're addicted to and you have not provided us with a link? *glares some more at Buggy*

*slips on worms* *glares at Buggy for opening the can*

You're seeing things. There are no yellow flowers in your yard. It's pee.

I.Heart.Syren

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I have some questions"
>Why do my monkey socks always
>hide from me? I can
>always only find one monkey
>at a time. Do they
>not get along? Does rightie
>monkey sock have an ego
>problem?

I blame it all on Gus. Everything that has to do with monkey misbehavior is always Gus' fault.

>What is an Ion hair dryer?
>Why would I need one,
>why is there an ion
>setting? What setting should I
>use? Why did it make
>my hair all snarly? Where
>are Monsty and Kimmah when
>I have hair issues?

Forget ion. What the hell is a hair dryer?

>Your Momma wears army boots. Why
>is this an insult? Why
>would anyone be offended? How
>did this become a dis?

Ahem. I own a pair of combat boots. I am unaware of them being dissable.

>What is up with Tuesday? Is
>it really the weakday, the
>day with no identity? Is
>it true that people sneeze
>more on tuesday than other
>other day?

I think that people are actually allergic to Tuesday.

>Why do I keep playing Diner
>Dash? I hate those stupid
>peeps and their mad faces
>and little dissapearing hearts. But
>I keep playing it, why?

There are no diners here. Just holes in the wall.

>I really like the songs on
>the new Dixie Chicks CD
>( I've heard 3 or
>4 so far). Should
>I buy it? Is
>there currently any Chicks protesting
>going on? Will it be
>any less fun to buy
>if there is no protesting?
>Are those worms on the
>floor?

I'm buying anything the Dixie Chicks are selling. They are my heroes. Unless, of course, they are responsible for the worms.

>My yard is covered in pretty
>little yellow flowers, all over
>the lawn, where did they
>come from?

I snuck them there last night just to make you smile, Buggy.

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I have some questions"
Monkey left called. Monkey right has picked up some toe fungus & left refuses to hang out with him.

The ion setting makes less frizzy, flyaways. I kind of notice my hair is smoother than pre-ion dryer, but don't know if that is soley due to the hair dryer.

*shrug* If momma wants to wear army boots, then I say Hoooah!

I.hate.tuesdays. But I think you lie about this sneezing thing. I've never heard such an absurdity.

Diner Dash is fun fun fun! Pointless, but fun!

Buy the cd. And you can have two of my old Dixie Chick's cds. It's not a political thing, I just no longer listen to country.

Rub your nose with them. It will show us if you like butter. And no, I didn't make that up. Hmph.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I have some questions"
I really like the songs on the new Dixie Chicks CD

They were on Letterman last night, and they were good! They're a great trio, one playing guitar, one playing violin, one lead vocalist, the three of them often singing together with several string instruments backing them up. Nice music.

An Arkie Asian creation, with Foo dog images by Bob.

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-23-06, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I have some questions"
Monkey socks are not allowed to hang out together. When the sh!t hits the fan there is no way to tell which one started the feces flinging and assign blame, so they have to be kept separate.

Are you sure you aren't just misspelling iron?

I suppose it could be an insult, depending on whose boots they really are.

Tuesday is not a weakday for camels. But then everyday is hump day for camels.

Cause you're putting off updating your blog and using the game as an excuse.

I am protesting the word chicks as demeaning to grown women. Don't buy until they change their name.

The lawn fairy brought them. Don't slip in the glittery fairy do do. You can see it sparkle in the early morning.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I have some questions"
>Why do my monkey socks always
>hide from me? I can
>always only find one monkey
>at a time. Do they
>not get along? Does rightie
>monkey sock have an ego
>problem?

Monkeys are very social, so this surprises me. Check for a pre-nup.

>What is an Ion hair dryer?

I thought an Ion was a Saturn. Don't put it on your head is my advice.

>Your Momma wears army boots. Why
>is this an insult? Why
>would anyone be offended? How
>did this become a dis?

Would it be better if Momma didn't wear shoes? Dunno.

>What is up with Tuesday? Is
>it really the weakday, the
>day with no identity? Is
>it true that people sneeze
>more on tuesday than other
>other day?

No free coffee at McDonalds on Tuesday. Could be why they moved TAR.

>Why do I keep playing Diner
>Dash?

All I can think of is meatloaf.

>I really like the songs on
>the new Dixie Chicks CD
>( I've heard 3 or
>4 so far). Should
>I buy it? Is
>there currently any Chicks protesting
>going on? Will it be
>any less fun to buy
>if there is no protesting?
>Are those worms on the
>floor?

You haven't heard? The D-Chicks took back their apology! Have you heard little clicks or anything on your phone?

>My yard is covered in pretty
>little yellow flowers, all over
>the lawn, where did they
>come from?

Teletubbies plant them. I thought you knew.

Cygnus Artistry
Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I have some questions"

1. Dunno. Defer to Gus on this one, Bug.

2. An Ion dryer is a blessing from heaven. Had these been around in the 70s, my early teens would have been much happier. I have a very expensive one. When you use them, your hair actually feels better - there's something about the ion flow repairing your hair shaft or some such nonsense. Anyway, I do not regret forking out megabucks for my Ionic blowdryer, even though I only use it once or twice a week.

3. I don't know this one, either, but I'm pretty sure cats, pajamas, bees and knees were involved. 23 skidoo.

4. AHHHHHHHHH-CHOO!

5. Cheaper than crack?

6. The alpha Chick recently regreted her little kerfuffle with the POTUS. She had said at the time that her statements were inappropriate and apologized. She now feels her statements were completely justified and she recants the apology. Yall.

7. Weeds. And here's a question back atcha: What is, really, the difference between a flowering weed and a flower? Because some weeds are really pretty.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I have some questions"
As always, folks, I answer first, then read others' responses. So if I duplicate something you've said, run, don't walk, to your nearest mental health facility. And no, that's not code for "bar".

Why do my monkey socks always hide from me? I can always only find one monkey at a time. Do they not get along? Does rightie monkey sock have an ego problem?

Because they're playful, silly! And you never bring them bananas. The rightie is smarter, and he remembers that.

What is an Ion hair dryer? Why would I need one, why is there an ion setting? What setting should I use?

You need to use the Ion setting, because the Ioff setting doesn't do anything.

Why did it make my hair all snarly?

Because you still need one more thing. It's called a brush. Hopefully that's not a new concept.

Where are Monsty and Kimmah when I have hair issues?

Standing in the corner, pointing and laughing.

Your Momma wears army boots. Why is this an insult? Why would anyone be offended? How did this become a dis?

Because no self-respecting fashionista wears army boots before Memorial Day.

What is up with Tuesday? Is it really the weakday, the day with no identity? Is it true that people sneeze more on tuesday than other other day?

I'll PM you every time I sneeze for the next week, so you can report to everyone the totals. Personally, I like Tuesdays, because Bubba was born on a Tuesday.

Why do I keep playing Diner Dash? I hate those stupid peeps and their mad faces and little dissapearing hearts. But I keep playing it, why?

When you figure it out, tell me. Do you have yourself convinced you're doing some sort of job training program?

I really like the songs on the new Dixie Chicks CD ( I've heard 3 or 4 so far). Should I buy it?

Yes.

Is there currently any Chicks protesting going on?

Yes.

Will it be any less fun to buy if there is no protesting?

Since there is protesting, this is moot. But think of it this way...you're protesting by buying it. By buying a CD because you like it, you're protesting against artists who try and sell crappy music by wrapping it up in patriotism, or some other cause.

Are those worms on the floor?

Um....you weren't supposed to notice...

SURPRISE! Hey, I'll take credit for something good when I can. Most people blame me for crap I didn't do, so I might as well take credit for crap I didn't do.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I have some questions"
I have no answers, I'm just here to say "Hi" to the Bug!

Hi Buggy!

Oh, and the Dixie Chicks rock! I will be going to Target after work today to purchase their CD. I will purchase anything Dixie Chicks from now until the end of time.

FUTK

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-23-06, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: I have some questions"
FYI: Amazon has it for $9.98.

I like their music and support their right to free speech but that doesn't mean I have to pay full price.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: I have some questions"
What a coinkydink! Target has it at $9.98 too.

I get to make a statement and save money! YAY!

Augie <--- proud owner of the new Dixie Chicks CD

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "i have answers. or, comments."

you only have one monkey sock. think about it. have you *ever* seen them together at the same time? it's like how they filmed the parent trap. if you want to wear the monkey socks, you need clever cinematography.

i think the ions are supposed to do something for the frizz. if it makes your hair snarly, it's probably because you're like me and can't use a hair dryer properly. i think i failed girl training. my poor daughter. ummm... here's a joke instead.

helium and hydrogen atoms were walking down the street. hydrogen said to helium, i think i lost an electron. helium said, are you sure? hydrogen said, yes, i'm positive.

i think the army boot thing was like when women were supposed to be barefoot and pregnant, and so a woman would never dare wear army boots.

as for babies born on tuesdays, that's because of the high # of scheduled deliveries. and doctors don't like to schedule these things on weekends. go figure. alex was born in the wee hours of saturday morning. tuesdays do suck, tho. useless. i propose we switch the presentation of the calendar such that monday is the firstday, and then we change tuesday to TWOday. so it's day TWO of the week. therefore it has some purpose. *shrug*

wtf is diner dash? are you giving me a new addiction? dammit.

i don't like the dixie chicks. but i bet it would be more fun to buy their CD in a public place if you had to cross a line of protesters with signs that said "don't buy dixie chicks." since that is highly unlikely to happen, you should probably just order it online. i don't see any worms, thank goodness. but there's always that columbine thread.

pretty little flowers turn into beautiful grass (from a distance) once you run the mower over them.

~ cq

miamicatt 9247 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: I have some questions"
Why are you drying your hair with my car?

There has GOT to be an easier way...

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: I have some questions"
And that exhaust smell can't be appealing.

miamicatt 9247 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: I have some questions"
Well I guess she could just pop her head out the sunroof while I drive around. Should get some good volume that way.

05-24-06, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: I have some questions"
Sunroof?
I usually go to work with wet hair, but I may try this.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: I have some questions"

Because you haven't downloaded Diner Dash 2?

tattooed by tribephyl

CutsyTootsy 1795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-23-06, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CutsyTootsy Click to send private message to CutsyTootsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Ion hair dryer?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-23-06 AT 07:25 PM (EST)

What is an Ion hair dryer? Why would I need one, why is there an ion setting? What setting should I use? Why did it make my hair all snarly? Where are Monsty and Kimmah when I have hair issues?

I add to the plea- will this make my hair as lvoely as yours? Will you let me in to this secret society of perfect hair peoples? We need to know.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
edited for speeling

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: I have some questions"
Without reading other answers first, I'd have to say...

Why do my monkey socks always hide from me? I can always only find one monkey at a time. Do they not get along? Does rightie monkey sock have an ego problem? Monkeys are like that. While you're dealing with leftie, rightie is off stealing your grapes. Just ask Gus.

What is an Ion hair dryer? Why would I need one, why is there an ion setting? What setting should I use? Why did it make my hair all snarly? Where are Monsty and Kimmah when I have hair issues? Dunno. Supposed to make your hair more manageable. Dunno. Is Ioff a possibility? Dunno. You forgot to brush it? Dunno. Laughing in a corner at your snarly hair?

Your Momma wears army boots. Why is this an insult? Why would anyone be offended? How did this become a dis? 'cause they don't go with her A-line skirt and pearls?

What is up with Tuesday? Is it really the weakday, the day with no identity? Is it true that people sneeze more on tuesday than other other day? Since Tuesday is named for the God of War peeps try to ignore it, as much as possible? Beats me. How large is the statistical sample, and does it vary be country or season?

Why do I keep playing Diner Dash? I hate those stupid peeps and their mad faces and little dissapearing hearts. But I keep playing it, why? Diner Dash? Do their hearts disappear because they don't leave decent tips?

I really like the songs on the new Dixie Chicks CD ( I've heard 3 or 4 so far). Should I buy it? Is there currently any Chicks protesting going on? Will it be any less fun to buy if there is no protesting? Are those worms on the floor? Yes. Yes. Maybe.

My yard is covered in pretty little yellow flowers, all over the lawn, where did they come from? The neighbor's yard. They're dandelions and they make great salads and wines. Once upon a time they weren't considered weeds, they were an expensive gift. Consider yourself fortunate and let them grow. That way you can re-gift the neighbors next year.

Puppy Lvoe from Tribe blogging's scary

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-06, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: I have some questions"
LMAO!

I think MW has the bestest answers and I ditto them.

Icey bounced me!

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: I have some questions"
Monkey socks hide because they are always up to a bit of monkey business.

Monsty told me I have to have an ion hairdryer. I think it's somewhere in blogland. Unfortunatly, I still do not have one. But it's supposed to help frizzies and flyaways. I really need to buy one of those damn things.

I do not wear army boots. At least, I haven't since my "small" rebellious streak my junior year of high school.

I don't know what is up with Tuesday, but today should be Monday II.

I've seen Diner Dash, but never played. Should I? When will I have time for that?

I think I'll probably be purchasing the Chicks new CD. I still like their music, political statements aside.

Those flowers? They came from my yard when DH mowed this weekend. Did they disappear around noon? Don't worry. They'll be back.

Beautiful springtime provided by the beautiful Arkie!

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-24-06, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "You call these questions!?!?!"
Buggy, Buggy, Buggy, what are we going to do with you? <shakes head>

Well, since we go way back, and I once kissed you on the lips... which makes us almost married in some parts... like Longview or McAlister... I believe it is my sworn duty to help you out here and see if I can help you restructure these things.

Ok lets start with this:

> Why do my monkey socks always hide from me? I can always
> only find one monkey at a time. Do they not get along?
> Does rightie monkey sock have an ego problem?

Too long, and it answers itself... no good at all. Plus you have the added problem that not everyone actually has monkey socks in the first place (I do of course, but I'm not your average cowboy ), just imaging for a minute the humiliation that someone coming in for the first time might experience when they read this knowing that they alone amongst all of the SBOT people all over this vast reality are the only ones who do not infact own a decent pair of monkey socks... the shame, the humiliation... What we need here is a complete rework. Hows about...

Where do your socks go to hide? <- simple to the point and nothing about those darn monkeys.

OR even better

Where do you hide your socks? <- simple, direct, and leading

Yes, yes... much better. Next...

> What is an Ion hair dryer? Why would I need one, why is
> there an ion setting? What setting should I use? Why did
> it make my hair all snarly? Where are Monsty and Kimmah
> when I have hair issues?

hmmm.... well I see this is really a shoutout in the form of a question. Lets see if we can rework a bit. <scratchs head> Alright how about this

If you had a ion hair dryer, who on the board would you ask to help you use it? <- shorter (barely), more open ended, I like it

Yes, this is getting much better.

> Your Momma wears army boots. Why is this an insult? Why
> would anyone be offended? How did this become a dis?

Ohhh NO... not good, never insult a poster, you could get banned for that. After all it is none of our business which of the many Momma's on this board is sleeping with the entire 101st Calvary Division... and they might actually have guns so lets drop the personal references and just leave it at

When was the last time you were offended? <- let them out themselves... they'll probably tell you about the 101st anyways

Almost there...

> What is up with Tuesday? Is it really the weakday, the
> day with no identity? Is it true that people sneeze more
> on tuesday than other other day?

Yes, Tuesdays do suck. I mean come on now, Wednesday you're halfway to the end, and Thursday your almost there, Fridays, everyone loves them, and Monday's well depending on how the weekend went they can be quiet the relief. No defending crappy Tuesdays... no siree bob.

Humm,I think I got sidetracked here somewhere, let's see where were we...

> I really like the songs on the new Dixie Chicks CD ( I've
> heard 3 or 4 so far). Should I buy it? Is there currently
> any Chicks protesting going on? Will it be any less fun to
> buy if there is no protesting? Are those worms on the floor?

No Politix, bad form. How about a nice nuetral singer like William Hung, he's presiding over the Califlower festival you know. I've got all his albums... 8 tracks too!

> My yard is covered in pretty little yellow flowers, all
> over the lawn, where did they come from?

Crap! No really that's the answer, you see the dog eat the damn things in the neighbors yard and then when nature calls he deposits it in a nice little clump on the front of your yard. Later (hopefully much later) someone with a big machine known as a lawnmower (probably the one stored in your neighbors garage) comes and spread the clump to the other parts of the yard and presto chango, grass becomes flowers.

Hiya Buggy *smooch*

-ICB

05-24-06, 07:21 AM (EST)
28. "RE: You call these questions!?!?!"
Clearly I am not worthy.
Peraps the master should give us some questions?
I think, yes.

Longview? Really? That's good to know *wink*

Good to see ya, Colby! * giggle*

05-24-06, 07:31 AM (EST)
29. "RE: I have some questions"

I was going to buy the Chicks CD yesterday, but saw High School Musical on DVD, so I bought that for my kid ( Yes. For.My.Kid.)instead. Besides there wasn't muc protesting going on at the WallyMart.

Diner Dash and Diner Dash2 ( You get to choose the decorations and there are crying babies, wheeeee!)
Can be found all over, I got mine here

http://zone.msn.com/en/root/default.htm

It's too fun, you have been warned.

It's Hump day! I have only 2 more days of work before summer vacation!

YAY!

Thanks for amusing me with your answers.

Rhyn 524 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-24-06, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhyn Click to send private message to Rhyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: I have some questions"
*I* am the answer to all your questions. And, you know, you should call me once in a while.

05-24-06, 07:48 AM (EST)
32. "RE: I have some questions"
Whoa!
Spooky, I just now posted under you that I should call you.
On the school thread, go look, I'm serious!

Like, Rhyn is in my head or something

Rhyn 524 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-24-06, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhyn Click to send private message to Rhyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: I have some questions"
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-06 AT 08:59 AM (EST)

Oh, that's so creepy. I love it when that happens.

Why is it so dark in here?

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-06, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: I have some questions"
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-06 AT 04:07 PM (EST)

I don't have problems with monkey socks, but with dishwashing gloves. I currently have 3 lefties, no righties WTF?
Ion hair dryers are just a ploy to be able to charge $20 more (supoosedly they reduce static...)
Not sure on the army boots thing, I wear hiking boots tho' (when I am not wearing stilettos)
I love Tuesadys! Two of my kids were born on Wednesday, one on Monday, so I think they average Tuesday.
Diner Dash -- love it! Do NOT, I repeat NOT play rocketmania. That is totally addictive
Dinerdash test version is available on Yahoo.com games.
Go for the Dixie Chicks CD if you like it. They sure seem less controversial now hey? ETA - OOPS! Where have I been lately?
My kids are probably responsible for the little yellow flowers (sorry!). They absolutely love to blow the dandelion fluff all over.

Yes It's Vintage Tribephyl!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •