The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Woo-hoo!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-11-00, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Woo-hoo!!"
Good-bye to another member of the Scerri alliance! I loved seeing the look on her face when she lost her little lap dog Mitchell. It sure is great to see the balance of power swing in that tribe from Scerri to Keith. The combined forces of Keith, Tina & Colby should be enough to give old Scerri the boot next, soon to be followed by her little puppet Amber. YES!!

BTW, I am SICK of whiny Kimmi - I really wish she would just shut the hell up. I'm tired of watching her pathetic facial expressions every time somebody around her eats a piece of meat - hello, 95% of the f-ing world eats meat and she's acting like she's rooming with a bunch of savage freaks. Although I am consoled by the forecasted little "spat" between her and Ms. Muscles for next week. Perhaps we'll be treated to a Kimmi-Scerri boot-o-rama over the next two weeks!
Please, please.......

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Woo-hoo!! Sick of Kimmi??? Dalton 02-16-01 1
   RE: Woo-hoo!! Sick of Kimmi??? Leif Eriksen 02-16-01 2
       RE: Woo-hoo!! Sick of Kimmi??? shanana banana 02-16-01 3
           Kimmi should just shut up! Monkeyboy 02-20-01 4
               RE: Kimmi should just shut up! Leif Eriksen 02-20-01 5
               RE: Kimmi should just shut up! Spronger 02-21-01 21
       RE: Woo-hoo!! Sick of Kimmi??? ItzLisa 02-20-01 6
       Kimmi-NO, Tofu-YES! George Tirebiter 02-21-01 7
           RE: Kimmi-NO, Tofu-YES! King Oscar 02-21-01 8
               RE: Kimmi-NO, Tofu-YES! George Tirebiter 02-21-01 9
                   RE: Kimmi-NO, Tofu-YES! Monkeyboy 02-21-01 11
                       RE: Kimmi-NO, Tofu-YES! King Oscar 02-21-01 13
           RE: Kimmi-NO, Tofu-YES! ItzLisa 02-21-01 10
           RE: Kimmi-NO, Chocolate - YES! Dalton 02-21-01 12
               RE: Kimmi-NO, Chocolate - YES! George Tirebiter 02-22-01 30
   RE: Woo-hoo!! Sick of Kimmi??? Drive My Car 02-21-01 17
 RE: Woo-hoo!! Tamia2001 02-21-01 14
   RE: Woo-hoo!! King Oscar 02-21-01 15
       RE: Woo-hoo!! shanana banana 02-21-01 16
           RE: Woo-hoo!! Drive My Car 02-21-01 18
               RE: Woo-hoo!! Dalton 02-21-01 20
           RE: Woo-hoo!! ItzLisa 02-22-01 26
       RE: Woo-hoo!! George Tirebiter 02-22-01 29
   RE: Woo-hoo!! Tamia2001 Dalton 02-21-01 19
       RE: Woo-hoo!! Tamia2001 Spronger 02-22-01 22
           RE: Woo-hoo!! Tamia2001 Dalton 02-22-01 23
               Ouch! BluSavana 02-22-01 24
                   soooooo.... castaway 02-22-01 25
                       RE: soooooo.... Monkeyboy 02-27-01 42
               RE: Woo-hoo!! Tamia2001 ItzLisa 02-22-01 27
                   RE: Woo-hoo!! Tamia2001 Leif Eriksen 02-22-01 28
                       That damned commune again?! George Tirebiter 02-22-01 31
                           RE: That damned commune again?! Yea... Leif Eriksen 02-22-01 32
                               RE: That damned commune again?! Yea... George Tirebiter 02-22-01 33
                               I see my Viking has abandoned me Cherberrie 02-23-01 37
                                   RE: I see my Viking has abandoned m... George Tirebiter 02-23-01 38
                                       RE: I see my Viking has abandoned m... Leif Eriksen 02-23-01 40
                                           Your best interests, REALLY. . . George Tirebiter 02-23-01 41
                                   RE: I see my Viking has abandoned m... Monkeyboy 02-27-01 45
                           RE: That damned commune again?! Monkeyboy 02-27-01 43
                               RE: That damned commune again?! Leif Eriksen 02-27-01 47
                       RE: Kimmi moonbaby 02-22-01 34
 RE: Woo-hoo!! Mon Cherie 02-23-01 35
   Vegetarianism....... Superman 02-23-01 36
   Ask Spock George Tirebiter 02-23-01 39
       RE: Ask Spock Monkeyboy 02-27-01 44
           RE: Ask Spock George Tirebiter 02-27-01 46
               RE: Ask The Viking Leif Eriksen 02-27-01 48

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-16-01, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Woo-hoo!! Sick of Kimmi??? "
Oh Sweet Jesus Yes. Kimmi and her whinny
big mouth with those donkey teeth needs to
shut the hell up. Its a shame that Alicia
seems to be the only person with "balls" enough
to tell her so.

Hint to MB --- Great TV would be if Michael
Jeff, Nick and Alicia kept stuffing Kimmi's mouth
full of rice and water and more rice and some
dirt for flavor......til she floats over the
camp like the Goodyear Blimp!!

Oh, count on it, if I had to listen to Kimmi
I'd be peeing in her rice everytime she wasn't
looking.

Kucha needs to lose Kimmi-Can't/Won't.

Dalton

Leif Eriksen 1179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-16-01, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leif%20Eriksen Click to send private message to Leif%20Eriksen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Woo-hoo!! Sick of Kimmi??? "
I can relate to the vegan mentality.

I hired a maintenance manager for one of our complexes last November. I decided to take all the managers out for a nice Chinese lunch a couple weeks before Christmas. As soon as he got there he started bitching about the fact that he couldn't find anything without meat in it. He carried on and on with the waitress to make sure there would not be a chance that a "meat" spoon would touch his plate of veggies and tofu (absolute tasteless crap in my opinion). When the meal started coming he is complaining like an idiot how he was getting sick with the smell of the meat and seafood. Someone went to try one of the broccoli out of his meatless dish with their chopsticks and he took a fit about how she had polluted his dish and he couldn't eat anymore. Anyway the moron ruined the meal for all concerned.

A couple days later, the idiot phones me and tells me that he does not want to be invited to anymore events that include meat. After I hung up the phone, I decided I would no longer put up with this guys bullshit so guess what he got for Christmas, he got fired. (no severence, he worked under six weeks with me)

Let's hope Kimmi gets the boot also, next week, she reminds me too much about the idiot I described above.

"lovable asshole-type"
Leif Eriksen

02-16-01, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Woo-hoo!! Sick of Kimmi??? "
Wow - you're a tough one, Leif, but I love it!! Fired for being a whiny vegan. I think the Kucha tribe could use your help right about now.

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-01, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Kimmi should just shut up!"
I couldn't live like Kimmi, but I know a couple of vegans. As long as they don't get the "holier than thou" attitude or get too weird about it, I can co-exist with them. If Kimmi would just shut up about it and quit trying to make them feel guilty, she wouldn't be a problem.

What is Kimmi eating? I'm assuming that nobody is surrendering their rice to her (but with Kuchas prolific butcher shop, maybe some of them are passing on the rice so they don't get too fat).

02-20-01, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leif%20Eriksen Click to send private message to Leif%20Eriksen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kimmi should just shut up!"
It seems that the primate of SB partakes in a little meat once in a while. You say you know some vegans, I thought monkey's were vegan or have you been cheating a little. Like the taste of raw meat once in a while, hey Monkeyshines? Or have you been copying the eating habits of your close cousin the chimp, they are omnivorous.

"lovable asshole-type"
Leif Eriksen

Spronger 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-21-01, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spronger Click to send private message to Spronger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Kimmi should just shut up!"
far as i'm concerned, the only thing that f*&kin' yutz kimmi should get to eat is the leftover sh*t from the other tribe. whats with the comment "what's wrong with you people" on the last airing. it sound to me like she's trying to say that 90% of the worlds population has some sort of mental disease because we choose to eat animal products. did she think they were gonna have a huge veggie buffet for her in the middle of the outback. grow up a little you stupid bitch.

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-20-01, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Woo-hoo!! Sick of Kimmi??? "
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-01 AT 05:10 PM (EST)

ARRGH!!! The guy you worked with sounds exactly like a friend of mine some years back. It was "perfectly okay with her" if we went to McDonald's/Burger King/Wendy's for lunch, she'd say "I'll have french fries and a salad". Okay, fine. Then we'd get there and she'd bitch during the whole meal when the rest of us got burgers. Even if we went someplace as varied as a diner, she'd still have "whine" with her meal!!!

My oldest niece is a strict vegetarian (and no bullcrap, she hasn't eaten any animal products in ten years), and God bless her, she doesn't say a word to anyone else who eats meat. It's her business, and she doesn't beat anyone else over the head with it (DO YOU HEAR WHAT I'M SAYING, KIMMI?????). As long as my sister in law has a small vegetarian lasagne and plenty of vegetable side dishes for her to have during big family dinners, my niece is happy and doesn't say boo about the rest of us chowing down on meat.

I hope Kimmi gets 86'd but fast - her pissy little "poor me" faces when the rest of her NON-vegetarian tribemates were eating meat to keep from starving really got on my last nerve.

****************************** "I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas." (Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handy)

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-21-01, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Kimmi-NO, Tofu-YES!"
I LOVE tofu. . . you just haven't had it prepared competently. Many an unsuspecting victim has fallen under the spell of my lasagne, then become bewildered by the revelation that it contained more tofu than cheese. . . (Ditto "the best scrambled eggs I've ever had," "the most decadent cheesecake ever," and on and on.) My daughter would rather eat plain tofu than almost anything else--the only kid in her middle school to happily chow down on tofu dipped in salsa every day (I can't even get her to vary it with another sauce).

I haven't eaten red meat in 20-some years, and have been occasionally strictly vegetarian. I think those who protest so much are in it more for the PC bonus points they think it gives them. I once had a neighbor who professed to be a strict vegan--the smell from neighborhood barbeques sent her on a tirade because the fumes were "creating an unhealthy atmosphere for her and her daughter," she regularly threw out cookware when someone dared to prepare meat or eggs in her absence (they're ruined! they smell of death!),yet she saw nothing unhealthy about dragging home every derelict she met, and drinking, getting high, and screwing their brains out (always so as many of us could hear her as possible--on the front porch, balcony, rooftop. . .) before they moved on or another one caught her eye. This was a 40-some year-old woman who surrounded herself with 20 year-olds and had no visible means of support, and it still pleases me to think how totally pathetic she must be (if she survived at all), 15 years later. To this day, I can't sit down to a Thanksgiving turkey without thinking, "Screw you, Lydia!" I had already seen a lot of Lydia in Jerri, and this reminded me to despise Kimmi all the more for the connection, as well.

I may just toss some chicken into today's black beans and rice, just out of spite!

King Oscar 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-21-01, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail King%20Oscar Click to send private message to King%20Oscar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kimmi-NO, Tofu-YES!"
Two questions George.....

1. Do you partake in the consumption of dark meat?
2. Do you like sardines?

"I love sardines"
King Oscar

02-21-01, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kimmi-NO, Tofu-YES!"
1. No. I buy boneless chicken breasts and de-winged/de-legged turkey. I did cut up a whole chicken, once, and must admit I shed some tears. . . (a fine way for a member of a hunting family to act! and yes--I have eaten pheasant, rabbit, duck, etc. although not in the last couple decades. Any gusto I failed to exhibit was more than compensated for by the men in my family, who are famous for sucking every last bit of marrow and cleaning everyone else's plates. . . Crazy Scots!)

2. Alas, no. I can't bring myself to eat anything with face intact--and those crunchy bits o' bone and cartilige are also a detriment to my enjoyment of such things.

But my favorite pet fish was an Oscar! He grew to over a foot long, and acted like a big, wet puppy.

02-21-01, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kimmi-NO, Tofu-YES!"
Right on George! I have 2 Oscars (a tiger and an albino-ruby). They're best buddies at about 8-inches long.
It always kills me when vegetarians like Kimmi claim they don't eat meat...but fish are okay to eat. My oscars have more soul than a lot of people....and they're smarter too.

02-21-01, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail King%20Oscar Click to send private message to King%20Oscar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Kimmi-NO, Tofu-YES!"

I wonder how your "oscars" would taste in a nice tomato sauce. I bet not as good as my King Oscar large sardines in tomato sauce. I think we might have to pan fry your "oscars" in a little butter and eat them with fried potatoes and beans with pork.

"I love sardines"
King Oscar

02-21-01, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Kimmi-NO, Tofu-YES!"
>I LOVE tofu. . . you
>just haven't had it prepared
>competently.

***YEAH BABY!!!! I'm not a vegitarian, but I loooove tofu!!! I can't even keep it in the house, because I never wind up cooking it into anything - I wind up wolfing down the whole thing! I'll intend to use it in a recipe, but it's gone before I get a chance! Slice that puppy up into bite-sized cubes, little bit of salt, and down the hatch!

****************************** "I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas." (Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handy)

02-21-01, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Kimmi-NO, Chocolate - YES!"
Glad you're back George; your comments were missed.

It's wierd but *I* too gave up Red Meat over 12 years ago.
I don't consider myself a "veggie" by any stretch but when
dining out while everyone is having entrees I order a
Spinach Salad (for 6) with the works; plenty of bread and
butter and wait for the desert tray! LOL

Now CHOCOLATE -- ah Yes! Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Snickers!
Milky Ways. Double Chocolate Fudge/Rocky Road Ice Cream. YUUUMMMMMYYYY.

There is no such thing as too much sugar. Skip the meal and
go directly to desert is my motto. LOL.

But back to S2 --- one would think all those numbskulls KNEW
the food and exercise requirements before they got there-----
SO UNLESS -- KIMMI thinks she is going to become the "Veggie Lovers of America" media whore/spokeswoman --- she
should quit bitchin' about what other people eat.

Dalton

02-22-01, 06:35 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Kimmi-NO, Chocolate - YES!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-01 AT 06:40 PM (EST)

Bless your heart, Dalton. I was jones-ing while the site was down, but have donned my pirate patch and devoted hours to downloading all the crap from Napster that I can get while it's still there, so it's curtailed my SB time (maddening, at 586bytes/sec!).

I will agree with you about the chocolate, by the way. How about a nice chocolate/macadamia "cheesecake"? Add a layer of peanut butter, and it's waaaaaaaay better than Reeses!

I also find it mystifying that someone like Kimmi would even want to try out for a spot on a show that WAS WELL-KNOWN for making people eat all kinds of grotesque, borderline "foods"!!!!! What--is she a MORON? . . .

. . . oh. never mind. (That was one of those questions that answers itself. . .)

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-21-01, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Woo-hoo!! Sick of Kimmi??? "
Uh Dalton, hon?
I'd like to decline that invatation to dine at your place.

EBug

Tamia2001 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

02-21-01, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tamia2001 Click to send private message to Tamia2001 Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Woo-hoo!!"
You people sound like S2 fans to me.Don't you get it?
This is a friggin S2 basher forum!!!

02-21-01, 06:35 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Woo-hoo!!"
Who friggin cares? Not me or my sardines.

"I love sardines"
King Oscar

02-21-01, 06:41 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Woo-hoo!!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-01 AT 06:42 PM (EST)

Who friggin cares - Exactly!

Tamia, I've read posts of yours at least three threads where all you are doing is yelling at people that their posts belong in the fanatic board instead of the basher board - give it a rest already! Is it really that important?

I'll use my old saying - take a chill pill. We're all here to have fun.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-01, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Woo-hoo!!"
I'm not sure Tamia has grasped the diference between something that Blows, and something that Sucks.
Yes we have some rules, but they aren't ridgid, nor do we often Bash folks for simply answering anothers thread.
I am also trying to figure out how saying Kimmi is a whiney bitch about the food available, would fall under the fanatic board.

side note to Dalton, if you are searving desert, by all means invite me, it was your recipeeee for rice that I found un appetizing

02-21-01, 09:23 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Woo-hoo!!"

>side note to Dalton, if you
>are searving desert, by all
>means invite me, it was
>your recipeeee for rice that
>I found un appetizing

Whew EBug -- glad you cleared things up for me. LOL.

I couldn't figure your strong objections to spinach salads and
chocolate. hehehe.

It was that thing I said about Kimmi's rice -- yeah, I know its
mean but if I had to listen to Kimmi 24/7 -- I would have to find some way to entertain myself and watching her eat her *special* rice would make me chuckle.

Dalton

02-22-01, 04:08 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Woo-hoo!!"

>Tamia, I've read posts of yours
>at least three threads where
>all you are doing is
>yelling at people that their
>posts belong in the fanatic
>board instead of the basher
>board - give it a
>rest already! Is it
>really that important?
>
>I'll use my old saying -
>take a chill pill.
>We're all here to have
>fun.

***Exactly! Geeze, relax Tamia!!  If you want to get all bent out of shape about people not posting in an exact certain way, go post over at Survivor Sucks - they seem to be into that over there!

02-22-01, 06:28 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Woo-hoo!!"
King, yours is a sick kind of love. . . (you lost me when you speculated on the scrumptious quality of my favorite pet fish).

And anyone who can't relax their sphincter enough to have fun here should look elsewhere. We've done fine here with a minimum of rules, maaaaaaaan!

02-21-01, 09:04 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Woo-hoo!! Tamia2001 "
Tamia,

We KNOW this is the SB Basher Board cause see some of us
have been here since the beginning of S1.

It's a friggin fun board where we say what we friggin want!!!
This isn't going to change.

Your post was annoying. Pests who jump down people's throats
are not fun to have around...except for the squatching part.

Dalton

Spronger 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-22-01, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spronger Click to send private message to Spronger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Woo-hoo!! Tamia2001 "
Hey, I just had a thought - maybe Tamia is really Kimmi...

Suppose?

02-22-01, 12:27 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Woo-hoo!! Tamia2001 "
Oh Sweet Jesus Spronger I think you may be right!!!

>>>Hey, I just had a thought - maybe Tamia is
>>>really Kimmi.

And Tamia is her new "stage name". Tamia Tampon, now
starring in "Tamia Does the Tribe" at video stores
near you.

Dalton

BluSavana 694 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-01, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BluSavana Click to send private message to BluSavana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Ouch!"
that is rough! Can't really say that Tamia2001*coughKimmicough* didn't bring it all upon herself, what with all the nonstop crankiness and obsessive compulsive reactions to what posts go where. Toodles, Blu

"All my Ex's live in Texas" G. Strait

castaway 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-22-01, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail castaway Click to send private message to castaway Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "soooooo...."
Is watermelon considered a FRUIT or a VEGETABLE?

02-27-01, 02:48 PM (EST)
42. "RE: soooooo...."
>Is watermelon considered a FRUIT or
>a VEGETABLE?

Hey castaway! Only webbie can conduct polls! You're breaking the rules of the board, and nobody said there was going to be a pop quiz on this thread.
But anyway...I'm claiming it's a fruit like a tomato.
(Good question!)

How about banana cream pipe with chocolate shavings and whipped cream on top? Yummy!

02-22-01, 04:13 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Woo-hoo!! Tamia2001 "

>
>And Tamia is her new "stage
>name". Tamia Tampon, now
>starring in "Tamia Does the Tribe"
>at video stores
>near you.

***LOL!!!! Now THAT was harsh! But well deserved, given the fact that she's about as much fun as a tampon....

02-22-01, 04:51 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Woo-hoo!! Tamia2001 "
I can't believe how you people chastised our poor, poor Tamia.

By the way, Tamia, have I asked you to join my commune yet?

"lovable asshole-type"
Leif Eriksen

02-22-01, 06:49 PM (EST)
31. "That damned commune again?!"
Now you are just getting silly. Have you totally succumbed to some pheramone overdose or something? You seem to be asking anyone and everyone, now--with no thought as to how everyone is likely to get along (or NOT get along). . . I think if you continue inviting indiscriminately, the resulting estrogen clash is going to take the bloom off your rose for good.

You Viking types are so rash--act now, deal with the aftermath by escaping on another voyage? Tsk tsk.

02-22-01, 07:26 PM (EST)
32. "RE: That damned commune again?! Yeah,what about it???"
I was going to make Cherberrie the head "woman" on the commune but now I have second thoughts and I feel, in my heart, that you, George Tirekisser, would be the perfect head "woman".

Do you feel you could fill these very large shoes, George?

When we Vikings get our mind set on something, by golly, we go with it until we have to stop. You should know that, George.

Have you been reading Reader's Digest lately George?

Just asking.

"lovable asshole-type"
Leif Eriksen

02-22-01, 09:44 PM (EST)
33. "RE: That damned commune again?! Yeah,what about it???"
Hmmmmmm. . . I could get into a communal lifestyle, but I'd have to be very picky about who I work my ass off for (it would have to be mutual). I don't know that I'm too keen on being the head whoa-man (why did you put WOMAN in quotes, anyway?)--is it that you sense you need a voice of reason to keep you from getting in too much trouble? or someone to take the heat and keep the less well-behaved ladies in line? I prefer to be in a position where I'd be free to reap all the benefits, but still be free to lurk in the shadows and shake my head over what everyone else thought was important. I've done the mommy bit, and it's probably my turn to cut loose a bit.

And I don't think I'd care to wear shoes of any size (we ARE talking about island life, right? as a Floridian, I hardly wear shoes, as it is).

As for the Reader's Digest remark--don't tell me that someone actually appreciates my predilection for verbosity! Alas, I find little to pontificate upon lately--the show isn't offering me much ammo, and I'm also preoccupied Napsterizing while I still can (makes surfing a drag).

You do amuse me, Viking, but I'm afraid I'd need too much incentive to work so hard.

. . . and if you knew what was good for you, you'd find some other adventure to cause havoc around here before some of these women start to get unruly. (I don't know how your wife takes all this, but I don't like the feeling you've hurt Cherie's feelings here!)

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-01, 03:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "I see my Viking has abandoned me"
I've felt this coming on for awhile on. But it's ok, George...you can have him. I've had enough of his straying ways.

02-23-01, 09:55 AM (EST)
38. "RE: I see my Viking has abandoned me"
Thanks, buuuuuuuut. . . after pondering this overnight, I've decided that if I feel the need to find a new guy, I'm going to go for a Sugar Daddy-type--someone with the bucks to put me in the lap of semi-luxury (I'm not greedy, I just don't want to have financial concerns ruin my day--been there, done that). Somehow, I don't think sharing one guy amongst such a varied group of women is going to be a setup that would provide too well for any of them--I don't see a lot of Viking raiders on the Ten Most Wealthy list these days, and the only conquests Leif seems interested in anymore are estrogen-related.

How sad that such an anti-establishment type could become so materialistic. . . But I also think that in avoiding such intimate entanglements with the guy, we will be more likely to continue to appreciate his finer qualities. I prefer to maintain that "loveable" part of my assessment of the rakish Scandinavian.

02-23-01, 11:09 AM (EST)
40. "RE: I see my Viking has abandoned me"
I am speechless. Suffice it to say I have had my proverbial hands slapped. George you are a tough one that would be a real challenge to conquer. Funny thing is you remind me of the wonderful woman I have been married to for coming on 28 years, and I haven't conquered her yet.

I am going to mend my wicked ways, and that's all I have to say about that!

"lovable asshole-type"
Leif Eriksen

02-23-01, 04:29 PM (EST)
41. "Your best interests, REALLY. . ."
I feel so boring, being the voice of reason. . . I'm just concerned that your testosterone has gotten the better of you, and you need someone to whack you back to reality a bit, before you've got a bunch of irate 16 year-olds whining for your attention all at once. And be honest--you don't really want to tie yourself down to that extent, do you? That could turn out to be the ultimate Survivor episode--and I don't know that you'd win against an island of pissed-off women.

Don't mend too many of those "wicked" ways--please hang onto the things we love best about you!

(I like your wife more all the time, by the way.)

02-27-01, 03:32 PM (EST)
45. "RE: I see my Viking has abandoned me"
Hey Cherberrie,
I think I'm giving up on my island commune idea because the response has been overwhelming.....but I might start up one of those "Heaven's Gate" communes. I'll have plenty of NIKE sneakers and sweat pants for everybody.
Resistance is futile, Cher! Reserve your cot now!

02-27-01, 03:09 PM (EST)
43. "RE: That damned commune again?!"
When Leif asked ME to be part of his commune.....
I suspected he had fallen ill to a serious chemical imbalance.

(Monkeyboy doesn't swing that way!)

02-27-01, 06:42 PM (EST)
47. "RE: That damned commune again?!"
Have I lost my mind or what? I do not remember asking any Monkey to my commune. If I go near a monkey cage at the zoo, I sneeze. Please tell me where I had asked you, Monkeyshines.

Bloody Alzheimer attacks, will they never end.

"lovable asshole-type"
Leif Eriksen

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-01, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Kimmi"
Now that she lost all that money I'm sure she'll be looking for a way out of her bartender/thong contest hosting gigs. How are the accomodations, btw? I might have to be relocating soon myself!

Mon Cherie 1813 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-23-01, 02:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Woo-hoo!!"
Ok, I have a question for the vegans out there. This question is out of sheer curiosity, and in no way is meant to disrespect anyone.

Worst case scenario: You are stranded in a cold, icy part of the world, or a desert, where there is little or no plant life but some potential for animal life. Would you never eat meat at that point, even if that's what it took to truly survive?

I mean, if you've read the book "Alive" or seen the movie, they were so desperate for nutrition that they ate flesh off of the corpses. I'm almost positive there were no vegans there, and some did refuse to eat the flesh. However, do you think it was just as hard for them to make a choice to eat something so taboo to them as it would be for a vegan to break down and eat some meat in order to survive? I know this is an extreme question, but I'm really interested to know how a vegan would react under these circumstances.

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-01, 03:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Vegetarianism......."
OK, I admit it...........I, too, am a vegetarian, NOT a vegan. Big difference. I think that different people arrive at this lifestyle via different routes. Most oppose eating meat based on the morality they attach with eating animals.

Personally, I don't care how many rabbits are being abused at Revlon, I don't care if fur is murder, and I don't care if they slaughter 1000 more cows a day just because I DON'T eat meat. I became a vegetarian off a bet, yep, a bet. You see, I had a friend, a vegetarian, who bet me that I couldn't go 30 days without eating meat. I weighed about 220 at the time. I accepted the bet and won, dropped about 15 pounds that month, too. The prize was the biggest prime rib money could buy. I ate, ummmmmm maybe three bites and proceeded to projectile vomit all over the place. That was 5 years ago. I'm now a lean mean 165 lbs, healthy as hell, and since "the incident" I have no desire to eat meat. I don't miss it at all.

So........to answer your question, as a vegetarian of course, I would try to eat it. I wouldn't feel even a tinge of guilt. Different strokes for different folks.

02-23-01, 10:52 AM (EST)
39. "Ask Spock"
These people aren't exactly starving. . . but in a real-life scenario, I think a lot of vegetarians/vegans would reassess their priorities. It might take me a few (quite a few!) tries before I could keep such things down (at present, I can't say I would stoop to eating a stewardess--though I might be willing to help carve up some of these folks!), but I think self-preservation would win out over any emotionalism. I say, thank that chicken for giving its life for me--and dig in! It's not like an isolated incident is going to affect the world's ecosystem or the plight of chickens everywhere. Just because not eating meat is the most humane way, makes the most sensible use of resources, is healthiest, etc. does not mean we're obliged to make a sacred pact to never do it (or go to hell if we backslide)--or to get in anyone else's face because they didn't make the same choice. Everyone's on a different trip, and I can't swear my way would be right for anyone else; that's on a par with my old Catholic aunties, who assume all "protties and other heathens" are going to hell because they don't go to mass every day. (Not to single out Catholics--I've seen similar attitudes in other denominations, so let's skip the theological debates. I'm just making an analogy here, and a lot of people associate a similarly religious fervor with vegetarianism.) Even Mr. Spock ate meat once (though, admittedly, he was not himself at the time--and he suffered much angst afterward because he had eaten flesh and enjoyed it)!

As a sidebar, I have read that it's possible to live on pure air alone--any successful breatharians out there?

As for Kimmi, I'm still trying to figure out her angle. . . She refuses to eat other mammals--but I don't think a chicken falls under that heading--and how is seafood okay? or gigantic worms?! Karmically, if she's concerned about one group, the others should get the same respect; health-wise, some seafood is more filth-laden than land critters (think kosher); and in post-eviction interviews, she's been emphasizing that she helped win the chickens, she helped with the pig, her only concern about killing the birds was that they do it humanely (one clean stroke), and she thought they should have appreciated that she was helping to provide food--while being one less mouth to feed (make that Mouth). She sounds very conflicted to me. Then again, she also claims that she STILL hasn't made the effort to concoct a strategy for winning the game, so I guess she hasn't thought her vegetarian stance through completely, either.

Thankfully, she is history--and after a week of self-promotion, we'll be skewering someone else and she'll be a postscript of SII. (Please, PETA--DON'T use her as an ad campaign! Enough people find vegetarianism flaky, as it is!)

Your brain is NOT the boss! (That apparently goes double for Kimmi.)
GT

02-27-01, 03:22 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Ask Spock"
George...did you just make a calling for breatharians? For people who don't know, that is people that think all you need is water and air to get all the nutrients you need. Those people are seriously crazy and a bunch of them have died attempting it.

I try to eat natural foods....fuits, veggies, meat, and fish.
How do you vegatarians get your proteins on a regular basis?

02-27-01, 05:19 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Ask Spock"
Beaners have no shortage of protein! Beans + grains = complete protein (that's refrieds in a tortilla, any beans w/rice, soy burger on a bun, tofu w/lasagne noodles, etc.) The only thing I have to supplement is B-12.

As for crazy breatharians, I figured it was worth a shot--there are some pretty odd characters here (mkay--I'll include myself. . .). I tried the fruitarian shtick for a while, and it was wonderfully trippy--but it became too big a chore to juice everything and grow my own wheatgrass.

Has anyone got anything for an acid stomach?
GT

02-27-01, 06:48 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Ask The Viking"
Ice cream works for my acid stomach, every time. One small container of Ben & Jerry's, Cherry Garcia does wonders.

"lovable asshole-type"
Leif Eriksen

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •