The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Going shopping"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-17-06, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Going shopping"
Our plans for tonight were cancelled, so I'm advocating we hit a big box home improvement store. Here is my list...anything you would like me to pick up for you?

1. 36 1/2" bar for our towel rack issue...don't ask.
2. Grass seed. Nolay is kicking himself for not putting some down with all this rain last week.
3. Edging for my flower beds...likely rocks or pavers.
4. Sprinkler. We are on a five year test mission to find the best.sprinkler.ever for under $20.

Anything you need at the big box home store?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Going shopping Snidget 05-17-06 1
   RE: Going shopping weltek 05-17-06 7
 RE: Going shopping Lasann 05-17-06 2
   RE: Going shopping dragonflies 05-17-06 3
   RE: Going shopping weltek 05-17-06 6
 RE: Going shopping Maroonclown 05-17-06 4
   RE: Going shopping Snidget 05-17-06 5
       RE: Going shopping Maroonclown 05-17-06 8
 RE: Going shopping bystander 05-17-06 9
 RE: Going shopping samboohoo 05-17-06 10
   RE: Going shopping weltek 05-18-06 16
 RE: Going shopping miamicatt 05-17-06 11
   RE: Going shopping weltek 05-18-06 15
   RE: Going shopping Penelope Le Pew 05-18-06 19
       RE: Going shopping miamicatt 05-18-06 25
           RE: Going shopping FishWoman 05-18-06 26
           RE: Going shopping Penelope Le Pew 05-19-06 27
 RE: Going shopping StarryLuna 05-17-06 12
 RE: Going shopping MTW1961 05-17-06 13
   RE: Going shopping weltek 05-17-06 14
 My list for this weekend Breezy 05-18-06 17
   RE: My list for this weekend weltek 05-18-06 20
       *whipsers* Breezy 05-18-06 24
 RE: Going shopping FishWoman 05-18-06 18
   RE: Going shopping weltek 05-18-06 21
 RE: Going shopping Glow 05-18-06 22
 RE: Going shopping ARnutz 05-18-06 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Going shopping"
I need to replace the faucets outside for the hose, they got some sort of plastic back flow prevent thing on them that is cheap and broke so now more water flows out the faucet top then out the hose.

If you wouldn't mind crawling under the house to replace them, that would be great

05-17-06, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Going shopping"
I'll send Nolay over for that part.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-17-06, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Going shopping"
How about masking tape and 10 colours of paint!

Heaven on Earth! That’s me lying on the beach *giggle*

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Going shopping"
*Sits with Lasann*

I need paint too. In fact, come on over and paint while I'm gone.

05-17-06, 04:00 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Going shopping"
I didn't say "What do you need to get rid of"!

Maroonclown 5829 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Going shopping"
Rope, Twist ties, electrical tape, latex gloves and an insulation blanket.

arkie spring thing

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Going shopping"
Um, sounds like we are going to need a CSI: RTVW OT show when you are done.

Maroonclown 5829 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Going shopping"

arkie spring thing

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-17-06, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Going shopping"
I could use some of that nylon string for my string trimmer...oh, and one of those outdoor fire pits for my soon to be new patio.

Thanks

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Going shopping"
I'll have mine with spinach and tomatoes and monterey jack cheese. And some hollandaise sauce on the side please.

Oh wait, wrong order.

Can you tell I've hit a low point? Still no chocolate or Starbucks or other bad stuff.

It's Arkie Love

05-18-06, 09:09 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Going shopping"
drill instructor voice/
Suck it up, Soldier! Drop & give me 20!
/end drill instructor voice

miamicatt 9247 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Going shopping"
I need a new garbage can for my kitchen. The one I wanted is on sale at Target this week, but I couldn't find one last night.

A stainless steel one with the little lid-flippin' pedal.

05-18-06, 09:08 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Going shopping"
Find a Bed, Bath & Beyond or Linen's & Things 20% off coupon and buy one there.

Penelope Le Pew 2031 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-18-06, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Penelope%20Le%20Pew Click to send private message to Penelope%20Le%20Pew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Going shopping"
I have a brand new stainless steel garbage can with pedal in garage.. it is for my new house next month!

miamicatt 9247 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Going shopping"
*sneaks into Pene's garage and steals garbage can when she's not looking*

It ought to tell you how thrilling my life is if I'm this excited over a GARBAGE CAN. *sigh*

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-18-06, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Going shopping"
*sneaks into Catt's place and steals Pene's garbage can*

~a tribephyl original~
I completely covet that style, but am too cheap to buy one

Penelope Le Pew 2031 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-19-06, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Penelope%20Le%20Pew Click to send private message to Penelope%20Le%20Pew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Going shopping"
Eh. I got it on sale.. 60% off!!! Tall size. Checking in garage, it is still there. You stole it from wrong house!

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-17-06, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Going shopping"
Anything you need at the big box home store?

A home, please.

Luna's EclipsesLuna is sick of her 1.5 years househunt.

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-17-06, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Going shopping"
OK. My list:

Leaf rake – Since Lowes was out of them last weekend when I needed one. How could Lowes NOT have a leaf rake???

Pressure booster for automatic sprinkler system – since my lawn is dying because there isn’t enough water pressure to make the sprinklers work at full strength and now I don’t get adequate coverage. There was enough pressure two years ago. I wonder what’s changed?

Decent wraparound goggles – so I don’t put my eye out while using the weed eater. How come they can’t make a decent pair of wrap around goggles? Why can’t Lowes keep even the cheapo crappy goggles in stock?

Economy size weed eater line – in the thickness I need. Another thing Lowes was out of when I made my special trip there last weekend.

Decent gloves – leather palm that doesn’t feel ultra stiff and doesn’t cost me $20. Something I don’t mind trashing over the course of a couple months. The same kind I bought there last year for $7, but can’t find anywhere anymore.

In fact, can you just call me from there. I’ll call you with all the crappy little teeny tiny things I still need. Every time I go to a home improvement store to get materials for a project, they seem to be missing at least one crucial item, without which, project completion is impossible! Usually, the more critical the part, the less it costs too!

I could be done now if only I could find that piece of crap 45 cent part!!!!

Thanks!

Thanks, Icey!

05-17-06, 04:45 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Going shopping"
Sounds like Lowe's sucks.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "My list for this weekend"
1. Endless summer hydrangea
2. Tidal wave petunias
3. Assorted annuals
4. planter to fit in spot next to deck stairs
5. tomato plants (and maybe a pot for them, can I do that?)
6. maybe veggie seeds and black dirt (if DH doesn't mind me digging up part of the back lawn. The lawn is his baby. )

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

05-18-06, 10:33 AM (EST)
20. "RE: My list for this weekend"
I don't usually like petunias that much, but those tidal wave ones are pretty cool. I'm considering getting some, too.

You can do potted tomato plants, although the "patio tomato" plants do best in pots from what I understand.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "*whipsers*"
Uses for Tidal Waves... plant them far apart to create ground cover or you can plant them very close together and they wave up and create a hedge.

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-18-06, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Going shopping"
Oh! We need the cedar mulch, not the regular kind - I think 10 bags should do.

And could you swing by Costco and pick me up some bottled water? Thanks, you're a doll!

~a tribephyl original~
What can I say? I'm an educated singularity idiot.

05-18-06, 10:33 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Going shopping"
Picky, picky.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Going shopping"
I would like a mushroom swissburger (a real one. Not from McWendy'sKing.) and fries.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-06, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Going shopping"
*raises hand*

Oooh! I need stuff!

4 new underbed storage boxes for my winter shoes & sweaters.

3 hibiscus bushes for my flower pots. The peachy colored ones are nice, but I'll settle for pink ones too.

Thanks! You're a doll!

A J Slice original ©2004

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •