The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tears in my world"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-11-06, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tears in my world"
Normally, I am very private. I try not to reveal too much of myself on OT. Today is different, though. I've had tears in my eyes all morning b/c of this e-mail.

My name is Billy Evans. I AM A very sick little boy.

My mother is typing this for me, because I can't. She Is crying. The reason she is so sad is because I'm so Sick. I was Born without A body. It doesn't hurt, Except when I try to breathe.

The doctors gave me an artificial body. It is A burlap Bag filled with leaves. The doctors said that was the Best they could do ON account of us having No money OR Insurance.

I would like to have A body transplant, but we need More money. Mommy doesn't work because she said nobody Hires crying people. I said, " Don't cry, Mommy" and She hugged my burlap bag. Mommy always gives me hugs, Even though she's allergic to burlap and it makes her Sneeze and chafes her real bad.

I hope you will help me. You can help me if you Forward this email to everyone you know. Forward it to People you don't know, too. Dr. Johansen said that for Every person you forward this email to, Bill Gates Will team up with AOL and send A nickel to NASA. With That funding, NASA will collect prayers from school Children all over America and have the astronauts take Them up into space so that the angels can hear them Better.

Then they will come back to earth and go to the Pope, And he will take up A collection IN church and send All the money to the doctors. The doctors could help Me get better then. Maybe one day I will be able to Play baseball. Right now I can only be third base.

Every time you forward this letter, the astronauts can Take more prayers to the angels and my dream will be Closer to coming true. Please help me. Mommy is so Sad and and I want A body. I don't want my leaves to rot Before I turn 10

If you don't forward this email, that's okay. Mommy Says you're A mean and heartless bastard who doesn't Care about A poor little boy with only A head. She Says that if you don't stew IN the raw pit of your own Guilt-ridden stomach, she hopes you die A long slow, Horrible death and then burn forever IN hell.

What kind of cruel person are you that you can't take Five freakin' minutes to forward this to all your Friends so that they can feel guilt and shame about Ignoring A poor, bodiless nine-year-old boy? Please Help me.

I try to be happy, but it's hard. I wish I had A Kitty. I wish I could hold A kitty. I wish I could Hold A kitty that wouldn't chew ON me and try to bury Its turds IN the leaves of my burlap body. I wish that Very much.

Thank You,

Billy " Smiles " Evans

Tears of laughter, that is.

Ferociously purrfected by thndrkttn

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tears in my world Estee 05-11-06 1
   RE: Tears in my world mrc 05-11-06 6
 RE: Tears in my world RollDdice 05-11-06 2
 RE: Tears in my world motormouth 05-11-06 3
   RE: Tears in my world Snidget 05-11-06 4
       RE: Tears in my world mrc 05-11-06 17
   RE: Tears in my world mrc 05-11-06 5
       RE: Tears in my world motormouth 05-11-06 10
 RE: Tears in my world Bobdechemist 05-11-06 7
   RE: Tears in my world Estee 05-11-06 9
       RE: Tears in my world Bobdechemist 05-11-06 14
           RE: Tears in my world Estee 05-11-06 16
               RE: Tears in my world Bobdechemist 05-12-06 25
 RE: Tears in my world jkokoj 05-11-06 8
 RE: Tears in my world cahaya 05-11-06 11
 RE: Tears in my world dragonflies 05-11-06 12
   RE: Tears in my world mrc 05-11-06 18
 RE: Tears in my world Seana 05-11-06 13
   RE: Tears in my world mrc 05-11-06 19
       RE: Tears in my world Snidget 05-11-06 21
 RE: Tears in my world Molaholic 05-11-06 15
   RE: Tears in my world mrc 05-11-06 20
 RE: Tears in my world dabo 05-12-06 22
 RE: Tears in my world nailbone 05-12-06 23
   RE: Tears in my world cqvenus 05-12-06 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tears in my world"
There's a science-fiction novel. It's really pretty good. It's called Jack The Bodiless.

This post just ruined it for me. Forever.

Thanks, Scary Book Killing Guy. :p

05-11-06, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tears in my world"
I actually figured this was your handiwork. It sounded like some of your snark.

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tears in my world"
Dance, Billy! Dance!

Oh, wait. Maybe that's Billy Elliott.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-11-06, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tears in my world"
*snort*

Handcrafted by RollDdice

You do realize that I was genuinely concerned for you when I read the title, right?

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tears in my world"
*THWHAAAAAACK*

*snort, giggle*

I hereby declare you: 'Blacksmith of the Underworld'--ZombieBaby

You do realize that I was genuinely concerned for you when I read the title, right?

Me too.

Hmmmmm...who do I need to forward this too *rubs hands*

05-11-06, 06:48 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Tears in my world"
You're so nice, Snidgey.

05-11-06, 01:12 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Tears in my world"
I'm mean, aren't I?

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-11-06, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Tears in my world"
Mean and skeery!

A PhoenixMons Original

but enough about your good qualities...

Bobdechemist 3932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-11-06, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bobdechemist Click to send private message to Bobdechemist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tears in my world"
That is so sad. I forwarded to everyone on my email list. We are all going to get together and donate a fresh leaf or 6 for poor little billy.

Though maybe kitty litter would be more effective.

05-11-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Tears in my world"
I forwarded to everyone on my email list.

I'm sure that you and your three lab rats will make a significant contribution.

05-11-06, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bobdechemist Click to send private message to Bobdechemist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Tears in my world"
Look! I'll have you know I have REAL friends!

They can talk and type and collect leaves and all sorts of stuff.

Well,(*checks graph*) in three rat generations, they will.

05-11-06, 02:58 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Tears in my world"
We couldn't wait that long.

05-12-06, 09:58 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Tears in my world"
That wouldn't be a sig, would it?

mmmm ratburgers!

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-11-06, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Tears in my world"
evil evil!! LOL

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Tears in my world"
Heeeeeere, kitty-kitty!

*laugh*

An Arkie Asian creation, with Foo dog images by Bob.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Tears in my world"
Nothing snarky to add, just another

WHACK!

I was worried about you at first too!

05-11-06, 06:49 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Tears in my world"
Aww! Thanks, DF.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Tears in my world"
Ha! I love this one.

My favourite of all time, though, is "The Axis of Just-as-Evil", which is dated now, but still really funny.

05-11-06, 06:49 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Tears in my world"
I haven't read that one. Can you post it?

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Tears in my world"
I think this is it http://www.satirewire.com/news/jan02/axis.shtml

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Tears in my world"
*WHACK* to the head.

My favorite line --
"Maybe one day I will be able to Play baseball. Right now I can only be third base."

So now you own me some clean chonies, since I just soiled my own.

“Either we are alone in the universe or we are not. Either possibility is simply astonishing.” Carl Sagan.

05-11-06, 06:50 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Tears in my world"
Chonies?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Tears in my world"
Best Humor Post Of The Week!

Bravo!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Tears in my world"
I forward this on to my best bud, and this was his response:

Well I'll bet Chuck Norris could help. First of all....a drop kick to that whinny little boy's head would make him forget about not having a body....second...a roundhouse kick to his mom's head would knock her tear glands all the way to China, and she could finally get a job(the lazy #####)"boo hoo I can't get a job because I'm crying" POW...that's where Chuck comes in. And kitty my ass! That's the last thing he needs to worry about. What if Chuck did a spinning back fist so fast it caught his leaves on fire! Where would he be then???????? Huh??????????

Sig by Slice

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster o-

Did I mention that he's insane?

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Tears in my world"
i love him.

~ cq

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •