The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"8000 posts"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"8000 posts"
And only about 4000 (give or take) had to do with Bush.

Seriously, I really appreciate this place and the people here. I know that I can sometimes come across as an arse, but I really don't mean to. I lvoe you all and enjoy the serious, the silly and the downride crude that makes OT such a great place.

Thank you for letting me be a part of this wonderful community of smacktabulous peeps.

But, the four of us had a great time.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 8000 posts Estee 05-10-06 1
 RE: 8000 posts Maroonclown 05-10-06 2
 RE: 8000 posts cahaya 05-10-06 3
 RE: 8000 posts KeithFan 05-10-06 4
 RE: 8000 posts geg6 05-10-06 5
 RE: 8000 posts kircon 05-10-06 6
   RE: 8000 posts PagongRatEater 05-10-06 16
 RE: 8000 posts dragonflies 05-10-06 7
 RE: 8000 posts Snidget 05-10-06 8
 RE: 8000 posts CutsyTootsy 05-10-06 9
 I'm hoping you will get 18K more! Spanky68 05-10-06 10
 RE: 8000 posts buckeyegirl 05-10-06 11
   As you wish. PagongRatEater 05-10-06 12
 RE: 8000 posts mysticwolf 05-10-06 13
 RE: 8000 posts Dizwiz 05-10-06 14
   Like this? PagongRatEater 05-10-06 15
       RE: Like this? Dizwiz 05-10-06 17
 RE: 8000 posts Buggy 05-10-06 18
 RE: 8000 posts qwertypie 05-10-06 19
 RE: 8000 posts mavs_fan 05-10-06 20
 RE: 8000 posts Molaholic 05-11-06 21
   RE: 8000 posts PagongRatEater 05-11-06 24
 RE: 8000 posts dabo 05-11-06 22
 RE: 8000 posts motormouth 05-11-06 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 8000 posts"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-06 AT 02:17 PM (EST)

4000: Bush.
782: Reagan
397: Rowe
113: Cheney
1231: The librul media
328: Gay marriage
1121: Religion
18: Retractions
4: Odometer
5: Summaries
1: Rat eaten, comment on.

I sense a trend.

(But the summaries were secretly metaphors for the Bush Administration.)

Maroonclown 5829 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 8000 posts"
Congrats PRE.

1 - Props to Ruben's gospel CD. Who woulda thunk?

arkie spring thing

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 8000 posts"
Sharing your sentiments, PRE, to say glad you're here too. Grats on 8K, and crystal-ball predicting half of your next 8K will be about McCain!

An Arkie Asian creation, with Foo dog images by Bob.

Going under the radar with 3K and almost a year to the day.

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 8000 posts"
Cong-rats PRE!

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 8000 posts"
*smooches*

You might sometimes sound like an arse, but it sure is a cute one.

Love having you here with me. Even when we most disagree. In fact, especially then. And I'm still waiting to have that drink with you.

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-10-06, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 8000 posts"

Baked just for you!

05-10-06, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: 8000 posts"
That is just awesome. Thanks!

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 8000 posts"
Yeah PRE! Congrats to a great guy! You are quickly becoming a skinny arse too, from what I read on the Biggest Loser posts.

smooches to one of the peeps that make OT a place I like to return to!

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 8000 posts"
*smooch*

Conga-rats!

This comment may get me committed, but given some personal stuff over the last few days your post has helped to restore my faith in humanity.

Imaginary friends by Bob!

No big deal, just some supposed adults I deal with acting like a Jr. High School clique. No, wait, that is an insult to Jr. High School students, even they act better.

CutsyTootsy 1795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-10-06, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CutsyTootsy Click to send private message to CutsyTootsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 8000 posts"
Congrats Pre! I'm glad you're here at OT- you are a smacktabulous peep yourself!

A genuine Arkie

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "I'm hoping you will get 18K more!"
Glad to have you here, PRE!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 8000 posts"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-06 AT 05:00 PM (EST)

Congrats!

I know you've been around a long time...I miss your old sig!

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

05-10-06, 05:11 PM (EST)
12. "As you wish."
I know it's got the banner from KOBrienFan's game, but should still work for a trip down memory lane.

Thanks to IceCat!

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: 8000 posts"
Congrats, PRE! Although we rarely agree, at least in political and social terms, I do enjoy sparring with you most of the time. The board would be a much duller place without you.

An Arkie curious cub blogging's scary

Dizwiz 2699 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-10-06, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dizwiz Click to send private message to Dizwiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: 8000 posts"
Congrats and a *smooch* to my very favorite Republicateer!

05-10-06, 05:43 PM (EST)
15. "Like this?"
I *heart* PRE!
Best Republican in the land!
And I'm so glad
That he didn't get banned!
A right-wing nutjob
With whom I often disagree,
And yet the boards would be so boring
If we didn't have PRE!

So all hail PRE!
Take your flag and let it wave!
He's the go-to guy
When it's arguments you crave!

Cheer the mighty rat!
Have a cold and frothy beer!
He will always be my favorite
Re-Pub-Li-Ca-Teer!

Darn tooting I still have THAT! SMOOCH back at you, my friend.

Dizwiz 2699 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-10-06, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dizwiz Click to send private message to Dizwiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Like this?"
Wow! I can't believe you still have that! I'm kinda warm and fuzzy. I'm all flattered.
*blush*

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: 8000 posts"

That's alot of posts!

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: 8000 posts"
Love to you too!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

mavs_fan 299 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-10-06, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mavs_fan Click to send private message to mavs_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: 8000 posts"
I always enjoy reading your posts Pre.

It was reading you and Nailbone specifically that promted me to toss in my $.02 in OT for the first time so long ago.

Glad to see you are still around, and wishing both of ya'll posted more.

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: 8000 posts"
congaRATS
My friend. You certainly light up the lives of many here in OT. Even if you are in Texas

”A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.” Jackie Robinson

oh, and btw, I don't think we did the official reveal -- *I* was your SS. I'm still getting spam from Pepperidge Farm, thankyouverymuch.

05-11-06, 07:27 AM (EST)
24. "RE: 8000 posts"
Dood! I had no idea!!! In fact, I had gotten the distinct impression that it was someone else (either assumed or implied, I can't recall at this point). Rest assured that while your Spam still persists, the summer sausage is no more.

Thank you VERY much!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: 8000 posts"

Big 8K Congrats, PRE!

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-11-06, 02:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: 8000 posts"
Congratulations on 8,000 posts, PRE.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •