The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ReggaeInKy 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-10-05, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ReggaeInKy Click to send private message to ReggaeInKy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING"
I'm so happy they won! See, you can be good people and still win. They helped Gretchen and Meredith and even when Uchenna was begging for $$ right at the end, just before running to the finish, he was still humble when turned down by people when he asked for money to pay the cab fare. I wonder if there's a rule regarding promises to pay after the show or something. I would have promised that cab driver $500 or something like that, but maybe the rules address that.

Anyway, I'm so glad Rob and Amber didn't win. They've already won and they played pretty dirty. I mean, sure, it's a game to win money, but it's also, IMO, about human interaction and I think tells a lot about a person the way they play a game like this.

I liked Lynn and Alex. I also liked the 3rd team, as well, Rob and I forgot her name. I hoped they came in second, if Uchenna and Joyce didn't.

Now they can afford in vitro or adoption!!! That's just so great. I got chill bumps on my arms when they won, tears on my cheeks. I know, I've TOO EMOTIONAL! haha! I need to get a life!

Of course, just my opinion.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING Rawb 05-10-05 1
   RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING waldo555 05-10-05 2
       RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING Rawb 05-10-05 3
       RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING nycmom 05-11-05 16
           RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING Jealousy 05-11-05 27
   RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING shane55 05-10-05 4
       RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING evey 05-11-05 6
           RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING Earl Colby Pottinger 05-11-05 10
       RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING consuelo 05-12-05 28
 RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING jenlee012976 05-11-05 5
   RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING waldo555 05-11-05 7
       RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING Earl Colby Pottinger 05-11-05 9
           RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING waldo555 05-11-05 11
               RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING cahaya 05-11-05 23
               RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING consuelo 05-12-05 29
   RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING evey 05-11-05 8
   RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING nycmom 05-11-05 17
       RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING ARnutz 05-11-05 19
       RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING Earl Colby Pottinger 05-11-05 21
       WARNING - nycmom Bebo 05-11-05 24
           RE: WARNING - nycmom nycmom 05-12-05 31
               RE: WARNING - nycmom Bebo 05-12-05 32
 RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING Vickie52Laker 05-11-05 12
   RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING Lula 05-11-05 13
 I am quite satisfied moonbaby 05-11-05 14
 RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING okaychatt 05-11-05 15
   RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING Sunrae 05-11-05 18
       RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING okaychatt 05-11-05 25
   RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING ARnutz 05-11-05 20
       RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING DonnaLynn 05-11-05 22
       RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING okaychatt 05-11-05 26
 RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING letschat 05-12-05 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rawb 19 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rawb Click to send private message to Rawb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING"
thanx for spoiling it for some poeple.:/

waldo555 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-10-05, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail waldo555 Click to send private message to waldo555 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING"

It was after 11PM...

I'm sad, upset, hurt and confused by this ending. I was so happy when it looked like there was no way they would make the flight. The fact is they are idiotic racers compared to Rob and Amber or even Ron and Kelly. Limiting our analysis to the last leg we see that Romber had a 7 hour lead. Thats pretty big. So then they are forced to sit still and let the other teams catch up. Ugh its so frustrating. I just wish the bunching was a little less in the last leg, like maybe just at the beginning. I mean sure its going to be an exciting finish if you have 24 hours of bunching 100 yards before the finish line.

What a joke of a "race" and what an unsatisfying ending.

Rawb 19 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rawb Click to send private message to Rawb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING"
i agree the bunching was horrible and unnescary especially in the final leg. Just made everything they done prior to that completely usesless.

nycmom 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-11-05, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nycmom Click to send private message to nycmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING"
Reading your commentary only leads me to believe that there are other circumstances that pissed you off about Uchenna and Joyce winning. The truth is that karma and God were on their side and they played like DECENT humans. It would've been in the Networks best interest to fix the race so that Amber and Rob would have won, Not Uchenna and Joyce. Whether or not it was the SMARTS or lack thereof that was needed to win this race, apparently all it really takes is drive, determination, respect for your spouse and an undying faith that really brings you to the end. They acted no differently that Chip and Kim who won last year. You probably had a coincidental problem with them winning as well. GO FIGURE!

I can't believe how these young couples curse and disrespect each other the way they do and expect to win at the end of it all.

Jealousy 109 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jealousy Click to send private message to Jealousy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING"
The last poster might not have problems with Chip and Kim winning but I do. They ran a very poor race and got by on luck alone and because they were so slow to finish their task while the others were all done and all booked with their airfare they were informed of the flight delay and got on the next earliest flight. They were an awfully slow team but Chip primarily excelled in the eating tasks, that's it. He's a big guy, big whoop. He was nice and he carried the team (What's her name didn't do much the entire race). So maybe CHIP deserved to win, but not Chip and Kim, she was awfully lazy. Colin and Christy, no matter how dysfunctional played a /very/ good game -- because they were smart/lucky (most of the time) with buying their airfare and because Colin was fit enough to beat out the bowling moms when it really counted.

And you talk about respect for your spouse? Rob and Amber had plenty of that. Uchenna and Joyce did have blowups/spats during the course of the race but Rob and Amber did not, or nothing where they are screaming in frustration at each other.

shane55 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shane55 Click to send private message to shane55 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING"
There is a lot I want to say about this last episode but those who watched will know what I mean when I summerize with one word. "FIXED"

Wait.... there are two words that better sum it up......"OBVIOUS FIX".

evey 4 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail evey Click to send private message to evey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING"
>There is a lot I want
>to say about this last
>episode but those who watched
>will know what I mean
>when I summerize with one
>word. "FIXED"
>
>Wait.... there are two words that
>better sum it up......"OBVIOUS FIX".
>

It was fixed all right but not the last episode. Watching the show this season all I could think was that Rob and Amber seem to be having too much "luck". It didn't look like smart playing at all. I was convinced that the producers of the show wanted to keep them on the show tell the last leg so they could still have them there so they could advertise the wedding special (I still don't know why anyone would want to watch them or anyone else get married). And I thought maybe they would stop having so much "luck" on the last show, and that seemed to come to past.

This was just something friends and I were discussing, jokingly that the producers would help out Rob and Amber until the last show we were never serious. But Rob and Amber "luck" or what their fans called "how smart they were" did seemed to have left them. They seem to make some not so smart mistakes and there luck seemed to have run out.

Or maybe it was just karma

And as far as the plane goes I like to think that the lady at the airline counter just asked the pilot nicely to let them on because she saw how desperately they wanted to get on that flight. But keeping with the producers having their hands in things, it was probably that they might have just not wanted the last part of the race to be a boring watching of one couple glide across the finish line with no one to race.

Earl Colby Pottinger 2597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-11-05, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING"
What I noticed about R&A is no-one seemed to know about them in cuban section on Miami. While Rob has been cunning, he has depended on outside help alot, without it R&A rarely (has been sometimes) have been any better players than another other team.

consuelo 6 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-05, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail consuelo Click to send private message to consuelo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING"
yes, you're right...an "obvious fix" all along to help Romber make it to the final 3. Especially when the plane leaving for Buenos Aires was already closed and ready to leave, and then Rob says something to the effect of:"these people are nice enough to hold the plane for me".

they left the ranch at 9:25, to try to make a 9:30 flight?!? Now that's an "obvious fix"

jenlee012976 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-11-05, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jenlee012976 Click to send private message to jenlee012976 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING"
I'm not really sure what all of the "obvious fixed"stuff is since I didn't get to see the final episode. I was at a late night awards banquet in Atlanta but called my husband every 15 minutes to see the progress, just thought I would throw that in! However, I am beyond thrilled that this deserving couple won!!!!! I wish all of their dreams to come true and this is definately one couple I would love follow-up on, much more than any other couple in any of the reality shows I watch and believe me it's all of them!
They grew closer and enjoyed every aspect of the game. Bless them. They are kind, beautiful people and I hope they spend wisely and not blow all of it immediately. I somehow think they are much wiser than that, so way to go guys!!!! Finally people that are true "winners"

05-11-05, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail waldo555 Click to send private message to waldo555 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING"

Now I'm not saying it was fixed, maybe a little fishy, but I don't know about CBS/TAR race producers having connections with AA.

On the other hand, deserving couples make me sick, especially these two fake no personality losers. They probably will waste it all, they worked at WorldCom and Enron and I bet they had a hand in all the irregularities going on there. They prolly went on the race to flee the jurisdiction and escape prosecution.

05-11-05, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING"
Let me get this right, to "flee the jurisdiction and escape prosecution" they put themselves on national TV, and end the race in the USA? I don't think you are thinking very clearly!

05-11-05, 01:53 AM (EST)
11. "RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING"

I agree I'm not thinking clearly. I'm posting irrationally all over the boards. I don't know what to do.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-11-05, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING"
I admire your honesty, waldo.

Even though I was cheering for U/J, I thought R/A were heckuva team and I could easily see how they could have won the race. I can understand your disappointment, especially about the airline gate reopening.

Cheer up. It's just a show, just a game, try not to take it too personally. Besides, R/A are happy with a bright future ahead of them. No doubt they were disappointed at the finish line, but you can be sure they're a very, very happy couple now.

* A squeezy hug and a smile. *

consuelo 6 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-05, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail consuelo Click to send private message to consuelo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING"
you can beg for an invitation to Rob and Amber's wedding and then you can propose a toast and proceed to tell all the viewers on national t.v. how you think they should've won TAR. and don't forget to blame CBS for the outcome of the race.

alternatively, you can also do what most of us have done about forgetting the winners (i've managed to do that with Freddy and Kendra), just look forward to the next season.

evey 4 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail evey Click to send private message to evey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING"
>I'm not really sure what all
>of the "obvious fixed"stuff is
>since I didn't get to
>see the final episode.
>I was at a late
>night awards banquet in Atlanta
>but called my husband every
>15 minutes to see the
>progress, just thought I would
>throw that in! However, I
>am beyond thrilled that this
>deserving couple won!!!!! I wish
>all of their dreams to
>come true and this is
>definately one couple I would
>love follow-up on, much more
>than any other couple in
>any of the reality shows
>I watch and believe me
>it's all of them!
>They grew closer and enjoyed every
>aspect of the game. Bless
>them. They are kind, beautiful
>people and I hope they
>spend wisely and not blow
>all of it immediately.
>I somehow think they are
>much wiser than that, so
>way to go guys!!!!
>Finally people that are true
>"winners"

yeahhhhhh lets here it for some good guys.
in the words of a over used bumper sticker "mean people suck"

05-11-05, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nycmom Click to send private message to nycmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING"
itneresting about the "I hope they spend wisely and not blow all of it immediately" I wonder if they were an affluent or even middle to lower class white couple, would you have made that same comment?

This is as bad as Amercian Idol was with two Black couples winning back-to-back for most of you to take.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING"
Welcome to the boards!

I think you forgot that Freddy & Kendra won last season (I would like to forget that happened too! ) and honestly, I don't think this has anything to do with them being "black couples".

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

05-11-05, 09:50 AM (EST)
21. "RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING"
? TAR or AI, Since when do the rules say if a black couple wins in one show that the next show a white couple must win?

Second, do I need a new TV because I am very sure the winners of TAR6 and TAR1-4 were all white.

This show pays out to the team that is fastest, smartest, or lucky. There is no hard and fast rule on the nature of the winners, just that they have to get to the pitstop first.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "WARNING - nycmom"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-05 AT 08:25 AM (EST)

Personal attacks on other posters are not permitted here, and by accusing people of having biases for disagreeing with you, you are doing just that. Posters are entitled to have a different opinion without being attacked. Please remember that in your posts if you wish to continue posting here.

Edited to change an overly harsh phrase.

05-12-05, 08:14 AM (EST)
31. "RE: WARNING - nycmom"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-05 AT 08:15 AM (EST)

YOU USED THE TERM "RACIST" I SIMPLY STATED THE FACTS (beside the 2 A-A couples winning back-to-back, that was an error) I NEVER SAID RACIST IN MY STATEMENTS!!!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-05, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: WARNING - nycmom"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-05 AT 08:25 AM (EST)

You implied racism by suggesting that the color of the contestants had anything to do with people's response. I have changed the wording of my warning.

Don't criticize other posters for having an opinion different from yours. Don't imply that they are bringing any sort of bias to the table for doing so (ex. "there are other circumstances that pissed you off" and "You probably had a coincidental problem"). Disagree with the opinion, but don't attack the poster. We expect posters to show respect for each other - and the moderators - around here.

And the next time you have a problem with a moderators' statement, handle it privately.

Vickie52Laker 15 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Vickie52Laker Click to send private message to Vickie52Laker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING"
YAYYYYY

I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID!!!!

Lula 18 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lula Click to send private message to Lula Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING"
There really is justice. I almost didn't watch because it seemed Rob and Amber were going to win. It was beautiful. The good guy can finish first.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "I am quite satisfied"
with the outcome this time around

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-11-05, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING"
I rarely come to "Fanatics", but the U/J win makes me happy.

Like Kris/Jon, and Chip/Kim, these two worked well together, appreciated the people and scenery along the way, and were all around pleasant people to know. I'd invite all three couples over for a nice dinner and conversation.

All the best to U/J and their future children - in vitro or adopted. Those will be some very lucky kids.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Sunrae 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunrae Click to send private message to Sunrae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING"
I was very happy to see them come from behind and take it all! Their love for one another shined through week after week and they grew closer. The show was the toughest on them. They sacrificed the most. Joyce, I was crying right along aside of you when you were bravely having your hair cut. At least, it worked and you were truly blessed for your sacrifice! Good luck with your future plans! I hope we will see more of you! God Bless.

05-11-05, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING"
Hi sunrae - nice to have you aboard.

U/J seemed genuinely, deep down happy, didn't you think? I think it was more than winning the million, though that certainly helped.

Rob and Amber also seemed very much in sync.

I wish both couples all the best - they seem to have a good foundation for the future of their relationships.

Uchenna understands that sometimes, all a woman wants is just to be held and comforted. She doesn't necessarily want him to fix it - she can do that herself if she has to. Uchenna "gets" women. He respects them.

Rob seems to understand relationships as well. Though under a lot of pressure, we did not see him bark at Amber or blame her when things got tough. When she had a temporary problem in keeping up due to exhaustion, he carried her. I think she would do the same for him.

Granted, all we see are snippets from these couples, but I don't think my analysis is very far off the mark.

So watch - both couples will be on Divorce Court within a year. HA!

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING"
Ooooh! Can I come to your house for dinner???

I love all 3 of those teams too!

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-11-05, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING"
I am thrilled that U/J won!

I cannot believe some of the malicious posts on this forum. If you really don't like U/J, then go to the bashers forum...

First off, I think 99% of us would have a hard time not blowing 1 million dollars so the comment a little earlier was right on about hoping that they don't blow all the money at once. I never once took that to mean it's because they are black. Seems to me that some people just love to pull out the "race" card when it suits their fancy...

U/J worked so hard and so well together. As a person who has been trying to have a child for some time, it touched my heart that this couple will now have the chance to achieve their dreams. As a hard-working white couple (me and my husband) it will be all but impossible for us to adopt a baby. U/J will now have that chance if invitro doesn't work because of their bank account. Again, I am so thrilled that they won, but they won the right way!!!

As far as TAR being "fixed" the only "fixing" was done for Romber. They got on closed flights left and right, had guideed tours through each city they visited and were able to finagle things that the other teams couldn't because of their celebrity. Heck, how many times did U/J come in first and NOT receive a trip? Hmmmm, that's what seemed fixed to me. The fact that the 2 or 3 times they come in first and it's mysteriously on those legs that there are no trips... Yeah, right!

Let's play nice and instead of bashing decent honest people, let's be happy that the nice guys finally finished first!

--Donna :~)

05-11-05, 05:14 PM (EST)
26. "RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING"
<Can I come to your house for dinner???

Absolutely! We're serving up a ten pound roast for each person. There's a four hour penalty for anyone who doesn't finish.

So, who's bringing the potato salad? And onions - I need LOTS of onions - already diced, of course.

letschat 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-05, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail letschat Click to send private message to letschat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: UCHENNA AND JOYCE WINNING"
I too am glad that U/J won. I could not stomach R/A winning. Lets hope that they just quietly go away after their tv wedding.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •