The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Color coded voting history chart"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Maraarotu 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-30-02, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maraarotu Click to send private message to Maraarotu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Color coded voting history chart"
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-02 AT 10:00 AM (EST)

It appears that based on the voting/boot order of S1 S2 S3 that the next people to go are probably .............

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/3ca9c782233134f3

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Color coded voting history char... shakes the clown 03-30-02 1
   RE: Color coded voting history char... Maraarotu 03-31-02 2
       'Scuse me.... dabo 03-31-02 3
           RE: 'Scuse me....(explanation) Maraarotu 03-31-02 4
               lol.. that's pretty cool. Seyz 03-31-02 5
               RE: 'Scuse me....(explanation) Silvergirl1 03-31-02 6
                   RE: 'Scuse me....(explanation) dabo 03-31-02 7
 UPDATED Color coded voting history ... Maraarotu 04-01-02 8
   RE: UPDATED Color coded voting hist... Kokoro 04-01-02 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-30-02, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Color coded voting history chart"
Uhm, I'm not entirely sure, but I think after reading your cards I have bingo.

03-31-02, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Maraarotu Click to send private message to Maraarotu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Color coded voting history chart"
LOL @ BINGO - it appears, and only "appears" that it could be John, Tammy, Neleh and Paschal in the final 4. I know, I know, it makes no sense but the colors (based on repetition factor) indicate that this could be possible.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-31-02, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "'Scuse me...."
but could you explain the chart system you came up with, and where the relevance is?

Seriously, why do you have the castaways listed in the orders in which you have them listed (aside from original tribal divisions I mean)? How you get an obvious final four from your chart is a mystery to me. What is the logic, the science, or even the numbers game here? I don't understand the basis of this.

03-31-02, 07:27 AM (EST)
4. "RE: 'Scuse me....(explanation)"
OK - the order of the castaways is their introduction order and the number corresponding is their boot order.

What I did is compare the last 3 shows - punch the numbers into a computerized statistics program and asked what the next logical sequence would be - this is what it came up with.

Now we all know that computers can't predict human nature, but I found it interesting nonetheless.

Seyz 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-31-02, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seyz Click to send private message to Seyz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "lol.. that's pretty cool."
Hey.. statistics is a powerful subject.
Who knows?

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-02, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 'Scuse me....(explanation)"
Maraarotu, did your program correctly pick the first four voted off or did you change the colors for S4 as the game progressed to reflect what has transpired?

R.I.P. (Recreating In Paradise):
Peter Harkey: Alien from Uranus getting into the best shape of his life.
Patricia Jackson: Nacho Mama chillin' at the Loser Buffet.
Hunter Ellis: The Knuckleheads have spoken sending the Eagle to go scuba diving.
Sarah Jones: Miss No-nos begins her tropical vacation at last.
Gabriel Cade: The teddy bear hugger looks for a new commune where they don't play games.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-02, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 'Scuse me....(explanation)"
The color coding picks the next three boots as Rob, Sean and Vee (order not known). This is coded for four groups of four. I would be interested in a comparison with what the program would determine if it were coding instead two groups of six and a final four, and also two groups of seven and a final two. This material apparently assumes some relevance to the main title presentation order, which relevance has been continued throughout each series, so as well I would like for comparison the same charts run with the players listed in alphabetical order (though original tribal divisions should be maintained as that clearly is relevant to the game). The way it stands right now, all I see is a curiosity. I do agree, however, that it seems very likely that the next boot will be Rob, Sean or Vee, assuming Rotu again goes to TC.

04-01-02, 09:15 PM (EST)
8. "UPDATED Color coded voting history chart"
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-02 AT 11:45 PM (EST)

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/3caa88d34c3c1ac0

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-01-02, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: UPDATED Color coded voting history chart"
Sorry....but what are the changes?

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Gabriel: "Alright, John go straight! Straight!" - Um, Gabe?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •