The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ladies and Gentleman, OUR VILLIAN"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-28-02, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ladies and Gentleman, OUR VILLIAN"
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-02 AT 09:25 PM (EST)

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WEST COASTERS WHO DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED SHOULD NOT ENTER THIS FORUM!!!!

Well, ladies and gentleman, we have finally gotten the answer to our villian question!!! As Rob would say, "Her name is John." John turned on his own tribe member to start an unholy alliance with the three other member of the original Rotu.

I do believe that John may have played his cards WAY too early!! When they enter the merge, I have a "gut" feeling that Gina, Pappy, Neleh, and Kathy (or those that are left from them) will have their own voting block. Then, we will have Vee, Rob, and Sean (or whoever is left of them) on their own as "FREE AGENTS" for those remaining alliances. I remember hearing that in the British version of Survivor, the tribes merged at 7-3, and there were two alliances in larger tribe (an alliance of 4 and an alliance of 3). What happenend is that the smaller alliance teamed up with the remaining members of the smaller tribe and voted out the bigger alliance.

I know Gina hates the rest of the old Maras, but she will start a voting block with them to vote them out.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ladies and Gentleman, OUR VILLI... TechNoir 03-28-02 1
   RE: Ladies and Gentleman, OUR VILLI... bergdogg 03-28-02 2
 RE: Ladies and Gentleman, OUR VILLI... Kokoro 03-28-02 3
   RE: Ladies and Gentleman, OUR VILLI... bergdogg 03-28-02 4
       Disagree - John not THE Villian. Wacko Jacko 03-29-02 5
           RE: Disagree - John not THE Villia... jonusean49 03-29-02 6
               Sean is the Villian Wacko Jacko 03-29-02 7
                   RE: Sean is the Villian sittem14 03-29-02 11
               RE: Disagree - John not THE Villia... heymikey 03-29-02 8
 RE: Ladies and Gentleman, OUR VILLI... PagongRatEater 03-29-02 9
 RE: Ladies and Gentleman, OUR VILLI... toddE 03-29-02 10
   RE: Ladies and Gentleman, OUR VILLI... samiam 03-29-02 13
 RE: Ladies and Gentleman, OUR VILLI... hrc2u 03-29-02 12
   RE: Ladies and Gentleman, OUR VILLI... Mitrelleum 03-29-02 14
       RE: Ladies and Gentleman, OUR VILLI... gemstone 03-29-02 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-28-02, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ladies and Gentleman, OUR VILLIAN"
So why can't you post this on the West Coast Spoiler thread like everybody else?

60 Pixel Series, No. 2

03-28-02, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ladies and Gentleman, OUR VILLIAN"
BECAUSE I AM SPECIAL!!!!

No, I just figured that it needed to be posted and that if I put up a little disclamer it wouldn't piss people off.

Boy, was I wrong!!

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-28-02, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ladies and Gentleman, OUR VILLIAN"
I hope it's alright to post on this thread....I just have this thing about correcting info:

<<I remember hearing that in the British version of Survivor, the tribes merged at 7-3, and there were two alliances in larger tribe (an alliance of 4 and an alliance of 3). What happenend is that the smaller alliance teamed up with the remaining members of the smaller tribe and voted out the bigger alliance.>>

Actually the merge was 6-4 and the larger tribe picked off the smaller tribe until it was 6-1. Then, the larger tribe split and 3 (with the other 2 reluctantly going along) decided to vote out one of their own. After this it hit the fan. The larger tribe was split 3-2 and there was 1 remaining member of the minority tribe. Soooo since the 2 (who had actually had a secret alliance since the beginning of the game) were getting annoyed at 2 particular members of the other faction, they teamed up with that 1 remaining member to force a 3-3 tie. The smaller tribe had been piling the votes on a certain person for the past few TCs so she went and the new 3 decided to stick together, with the winner surprisingly coming from the minority tribe. lol sorry for the information overload; I'm a really huge fan of S:UK; that series would have been amazingly popular if shown here - it should have replaced the awful mess that was S3!

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

03-28-02, 10:11 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Ladies and Gentleman, OUR VILLIAN"
Thanks for the insight. Like I said, I heard it through the grapevine, so I figured I may have been wrong somewhere.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-29-02, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Disagree - John not THE Villian."
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-02 AT 10:53 AM (EST)

We already had our villian, Sean.

His popularity is as low as Jerri's ever was. Even after last nights episode I bet Rob and Sean both have lower popularity than John.

John is the Lex of Survivor 3 which means he could be a villian but I think Rob and Sean are much higher on the villian meter. When it was all said and done Lex turned out to be likable.

There is nothing Rob or Sean can do to change their image in fact Burnett is playing Rob up even more next epoisode. You don't say the racist statements Rob has and not be a villian.

Do you seriously think John is a bigger Villian than the other two? In fact I can understand why he did what he did. Although I disagree with it. Rob is a much bigger threat than Gabe. Gabe was his own man and not interested in teaming with anyone. Basically no threat. Rob will fight til the end.

Summing it up, Sean and Rob are both bigger villians than John and CBS's website will show this.

jonusean49 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-29-02, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jonusean49 Click to send private message to jonusean49 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Disagree - John not THE Villian."
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-02 AT 11:42 AM (EST)

John is the villian because....he spent the whole episode trying to manipulate everyone else so that he could become the Alpha FEMALE. John is clearly in control...because of his sneaky underhanded actions. The right thing to do would have been to just vote out Sean & Rob at the next 2 tribal councils.. and merge with all 8 original Rotu remaining. Look at the story of Othello...Iago the villian is the one who reminds me of John...manipulating behind peoples backs in order to achieve the power position. And it might very well work...given Gina's dislike of the original Maramus...and Kathy's spastic personality....as well as Pashcal and Neleh...not seeming to have a clue.

Just like in Survivor 3...once the merge occurs...the remaining survivors outside of the "FAB 4" will allow themselves to be ousted because of their own stupidity and ambiguity. Kelly is just like Gabe...voted off an alliance that was thought to be a solid 5...Sean and rob will be picked off because they are dislikable & outnumbered...leaving the New Maramus against the Rotu 4...with Vee as the Wild Card.
But I also suspect John will try to manipulate things...making him the Richard Hatch type Villian...of the show and possibly in the final 4...with Tammie runner up and Zoe the winner.

"my name is Inigo Montoya...you killed my father, prepare to die"

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-29-02, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Sean is the Villian"
His popularity on the CBS website is 16%. Jerri's never got below 20% and she was easilt the villian from the outback.

Let me ask you, rank the following in order of dislike: Sean, Rob, and John.

Do you dislike John more than the other too???? Come on.

sittem14 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-29-02, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem14 Click to send private message to sittem14 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Sean is the Villian"
My rating in order of dislikeability is easy

1. John
2. Rob
3. Sean

John and Rob are vying for the title of villian based on their manipulation and unbridled desire to win the game. Sean may be disliked by everyone, but he's not a villain. John and Rob are conspiring to play people off against each other and emerge victorious.

heymikey 238 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-29-02, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail heymikey Click to send private message to heymikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Disagree - John not THE Villian."
>>> John is the villian because....he spent the whole episode trying to manipulate everyone else so that he could become the Alpha FEMALE

Alpha female, huh?! LOL, that is so immature. How old are you, little boy? 12, 13, 10?

>>> John is clearly in control...because of his sneaky underhanded actions

And your point is? This is Survivor. There will always be someone who would manipulate other people.

>>> Look at the story of Othello...Iago the villian is the one who reminds me of John...manipulating behind peoples backs in order to achieve the power position

And this the reason why "Othello" is one of Shakespeare's most famous plays. There are some people on this board who claims weks ago that the original Rotu members were boring. Now, your prayers have been answered. Four original Rotu members are now playing the game seriously.

>>> Kelly is just like Gabe...voted off an alliance that was thought to be a solid 5

I know Survivor: Africa is out of the limelight, but Boran never had a solid alliance of 5. The only solid alliance was with Lex, Tom, and Ethan.

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-02, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ladies and Gentleman, OUR VILLIAN"
I still say that Rob is the villian here. He is manipulating this game like no one has before. Sean may be lazy and racist, but you just end up disliking him - at the end of the day he is a non-factor in the game.

Jonh is the only other potential rival for this position, but I think the Robfather promos are a clear indicator from MB that Rob is the one to look out for.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-29-02, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ladies and Gentleman, OUR VILLIAN"
Naah, John isn't the villain. Sean is perhaps most unpopular, but Rob is the aspiring villain. I am surprised it wasn't a 4-4 tie, though. That would have been in Rob's best interest, I think. John is just high-strung and paranoid. Asking everyone to vote off Gabe isn't even particularly sneaky or manipulative, just "scaredy-cat," for lack of a better phrase.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-02, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ladies and Gentleman, OUR VILLIAN"
Actually, I was surprised that Rob was bright enough (and I say only "Rob" because he's clearly in control of the other old Mus' voting) to vote along with everyone else. Why tip your hand before you have to? It's something that John needs to learn, obviously.

some people wear their heart upon their sleeeve...i wear mine underneath my right pant leg strapped to my boot -- ani difranco

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-29-02, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hrc2u Click to send private message to hrc2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ladies and Gentleman, OUR VILLIAN"
A villian, is a backstabber. Rob voted with John, to appear to be with him in his allaince, I would bet that we will see him turn on John and get others to do the same. Thus being the villian we all love to Hate!

I hated Jerri and couldn't understand why she was there, but I kept watching to see what she would do next. And Rob makes S4 that way for me.

All these people have to do is talk to one another to realize John's made promises to them all. He can't possible keep all those promises. I don't think the Rotu's are that stupid.
I can understand, (but didn't like) them getting rid of Gabe. He said he wasn't there for the game. I would say now "The Game is On". It should get fun from here.
hrc2u

Mitrelleum 257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-29-02, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mitrelleum Click to send private message to Mitrelleum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ladies and Gentleman, OUR VILLIAN"
I totally think Rob is the villain. He became that when Hunter was voted out. I think John's alliance is gonna blow up, and I'm sure Rob will have something to do with. I think we can all count on Rob giving us a run for our money in S4. Sean is just Rob's right hand man.

gemstone 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-29-02, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gemstone Click to send private message to gemstone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ladies and Gentleman, OUR VILLIAN"
"Sean is just Rob's right hand man."

Why do people think this? Is it because Rob tells us in his confessionals? Usually that's a sign it is not true. I think it is the opposite. Rob needs Sean right now but Sean still has Vee if Rob goes.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •