The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official SurvivorBlows Episde 5 Predictions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-28-02, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official SurvivorBlows Episde 5 Predictions"

===========================================
NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE THREAD WHERE THE MESSAGE BOARD POSTERS VOTE FOR THEIR 'OFFICIAL' PICK. THAT THREAD IS HERE
===========================================

OK, I have a fantasy baseball draft tonight (btw, if you are interested in getting in of SB's fantasy baseball league, it's not too late yet) and am going to have to tape Survivor and watch it on tape delay (the horror!), so I'm going to post this a little earlier than normal.

As far as the Reward challenge goes, I don't think there's any chance Maraamu could win it, they truly are pathetic. Rotu will win the Reward Challenge.

As far as the Immunity Challenge goes, there's no way I can forsee the original Rotu's in Rotu once again NOT REALIZING that they should throw the challenge. Maraamu will finally win something, and Rotu will go to it's first tribal council.

As far as show gets booted, yes, Sean would seem to be the obvious pick, but let's not forget that Rotu is up 8-4 already ensuring a majority at the merge, plus we are now at the last couple of bootees before the merge -- a time where in the past a smart tribe is known to be focusing on eliminating its strong individual immunity threats. Everyone in Rotu knows the merge is coming and that within the next week or so the Rotus are going to have to begin turning on each other, therfore it's not unreasonable to think that a physically strong Rotu might be booted instead of the remaining Maraamu refugees that there'll likely be numerous upcoming opportunities to boot (unless someone really thinks Rob or Sean might go on a run and win eight consecutive immunities.)

Therefore, having accepted the idea that logically an "internal Rotu" boot might make sense, I have to say that the numerous veteran board spoilers have presented enough compelling ideas (read more about them all HERE) to convince me that he's our most likely bootee.

Therefore, GABE is SurvivorBlows bootee prediction for this week (although if you're a believer in the "it's another Linda" theory, I'd have to say SEAN makes a pretty strong alternate selection.)

-SB

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •