The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-05-08, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts"
I have to agree with Simon, the boys outshined the girls with a few exceptions, but again it was heaps better than 70's night.

Before rankings, lets have a shout-out to Drunk Paula. It was GREAT to see you back again where you belong. You did a great job at totally annoying the contestants by getting sidetracked after every song, and in the end not having any time to critique Syesha. Not that that's a bad thing w/ Syesha, but I'm just saying...

*SEAL CLAP* *SEAL CLAP* *SEAL CLAP*

On to the rankings....

Those That Brought It Tonight
-------------------------------------
Amanda - Hate Myself For Loving You - Amanda, my Amanda. Its great to have you back. This is the Amanda from the Auditions. You apparently are over the nerves, over the hair/makeup excesses, and back to your vocals and performing. Amazing job tonight, and lets keep it up.
Brooke - Love Is A Battlefield - I have to agree with Simon (again) because this just worked. When Ryan went to the break and said what Brooke was singing, i was worried, but you switched it around beautifully to make it work FOR YOU. This is what everyone is supposed to do, but they're not.
Carly - Drove All Night - I hate to admit it, but for two weeks now Carly has been growing on me. It helps that i love this song, and she did it well.

Those that are coasting along
----------------------------------
Syesha - Whitney, again? eh...nothing special. The fact is i couldn't remember who the 8th person was since i missed them walking up the stairs tonight.
Asia'h - Whitney, again? Its getting tiring girls. But you did OK.

Those who could be singing again on Thursday
-----------------------------------------------
Ramiele - You have the skills, but its been two incredibly BORING weeks. I'm worried for you.
Kristy - Countrifying Journey? It didn't work for me.
Kady - Bubye. That was horrific.

geekboy

"I love puppies!" - S. Cowell

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts Iconoclastic 03-05-08 1
 RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts ulalame 03-06-08 2
 RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts xwraith27 03-06-08 3
 RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts Glow 03-06-08 4
   RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts agman 03-06-08 10
 RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts Magnolia_Rocker 03-06-08 5
   RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts Snidget 03-06-08 6
       RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts Magnolia_Rocker 03-06-08 9
   RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts mindy23 03-06-08 8
 RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts Zimbochick 03-06-08 7
 RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts Ahtumbreez 03-06-08 11
 RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts mrc 03-06-08 12
   RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts katwoman 03-07-08 19
 RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts emydi 03-06-08 13
 RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts TxMom2011 03-06-08 14
 RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts nailbone 03-06-08 15
 RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts bullzeye 03-06-08 16
 RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts cjhope117 03-06-08 17
 RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts zazzy 03-06-08 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Iconoclastic 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-05-08, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Iconoclastic Click to send private message to Iconoclastic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts"
Made the show worth watching:
Brooke White - Love Is A Battlefield UNPLUGGED.....daring and it worked
Amanda Overmyer - "So I was chain smoking this carton of cigarettes and I burned down my pool" Finally she picks the right song and lives up to her potential
Carly Smithson - Another really good performance

Not good enough:
Syesha Mercado - Standard Idol diva performance, seen it many times before, expect to see it many times again
Kristy Lee Cook - You don't twang Journey!!! You can twang John Cougar Mellencamp. You can twang Bruce Springsteen if you must, but YOU DON'T TWANG JOURNEY!!!!

My only regret is that one of these must stay:
Ramiele Malubay - The only reason she stands a chance of making the top 12 is that after the top 3 or 4, the talent pool for the girls is rather shallow
Asia’h Epperson - To tell you the truth, the only thing memorable about this pretender is that pretentious silent apostrophe h
Kady Malloy - Well, at least she thought she should have gone home last week too. I wonder if she's going to sport that stuck up bi+ch look when they finally do send her home

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-06-08, 05:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts"
I actually thought all of the girls were good tonight, unlike some of the guys last night who kind of flubbed it (i.e. Luke). Everyone sang in tune, everyone hit their notes. Given their song choices, though, I didn't think ANY of them really shined tonight, and all of them, except one, could have raised it up a notch, given the stage in the competition.

The only one I thought who brought it:

1. Brooke White - Love Is A Battlefield. She has a voice that I really think is unique and pretty. Reminds me a little of Carly Simon crossed with Grace Slick. She sang this song pure and true, unplugged, and it was great. I still think we've yet to see her "wow" Idol moment, but I'd be SHOCKED if she didn't handily make the top 12.

Did quite well, but didn't "wow" me:

2. Carly Smithson - Drove All Night. I thought she did a smashing version of this song. Have to admit I've never heard the Celine Dion version, so was comparing her to the Cyndi Lauper one. I'd LOVE to her her sing anything from the Kirsty McColl catalog, and I think she's got a great voice. She does need to cut loose and show some emotion, however.

3. Amanda Overmyer - Hate Myself For Loving You. She nailed this song, but she continues to sound like her voice is strained. Loved her look this week -- much better than last week, but like my comments on the boy's thread re. Michael Johns, I don't get why she's not just pursuing her dream as the lead singer in a band? She's got the talent and personality, she just needs the right material. While it is fun to mix it up on Idol, she's so NOT going to win this competition, if she even makes the top twelve.

From here down, any of them could go:

4. Kristy Lee Cook - Faithfully. I actually really liked her version and love her voice. She can sing! I liked the country-esque take on the song, but am just not sure she's got what it takes to go the distance in this competition.

5. Ramiele Malubay - Against All Odds. She certainly can sing, and I loved the song choice, but it was way too safe, and I agree with Simon that it was old-fashioned. She has a tendency to slow things down to a pace that would work in a cocktail lounge on a cruise ship. I'm guessing she has it in her to wow us one week and really let go, but we haven't seen it yet. She was one of my early favorites, but she hasn't lived up to my perception of her potential. She really needs to "be herself" one week and have a little fun.

6. Syesha Mercado - Saving All My Love For You. Competent performance. She's really cute, and she can sing, but she brought absolutely nothing new to this song. I think her performance was good enough to make the top 12, but she is going to have to show us why she's different than 300 gagillion other girls who are cute and can sing before she earns my admiration.

7. Asia’h Epperson - I Want To Dance With Somebody. I actually wished she'd gone last week instead of Alexandrea Lushington, who I think had a much more interesting voice. I thought her song choice was bad and the performance second rate. It was good but nowhere near great, and I expect "great" from my American Idols.

8. Kady Malloy - Who Wants to Live Forever. Yes she can sing, but like Simon said, she has demonstrated little of the "it" (i.e. charisma, personality) that one needs to win this competition. While I am a big fan of Queen, I don't think this particular song choice was wise for Kady, and I'd be SHOCKED if she made it to the top 12.

Overall, the girls did NOT wow me tonight. Sure they can all sing, but too many of them are suffering from stage fright or lack of confidence or something, and aren't really shining.

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-06-08, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts"
1. Brooke White (Love is a Battlefield) - Great song choice. Instead of choosing a song that suited her voice, she made the song suit her voice, and it really paid off.

GINORMOUS gap

2. Ramiele Malubay (Against All Odds) - I thought this song is overdone, and she really didn't do anything to make her version new, but I thought it was a competent (if boring) version of a song I don't want to hear anymore.

3. Syesha Mercado (Saving All My Love for You) - Another "affair" song from Syesha... I thought it was better than last week, and I thought the song suited her voice very well.

4. Amanda Overmyer (I Hate Myself for Loving You) - I liked it, but I thought the backup singers did more than her during the chorus, which was the part I liked the best.

5. Asia’h Epperson (I Wanna Dance with Somebody) - The performance definitely had its moments, but the second half of the song was just riddled with pitch problems.

6. Carly Smithson (I Drove All Night) - Didn't like this one. I only know Celine's version, and that was much better than this.

7. Kristy Lee Cook (Faithfully) - It seemed like every note that lasted more than one beat had a vibrato in it. Didn't like this one either.

8. Kady Malloy (Who Wants to Live Forever) - She must have been going for the McPhee version, but I don't think it worked for her. The song was just too big for her to handle.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-06-08, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts"
quick rankings. busy.

1. Brooke
2. Carly
3. Amanda
4. Ramiele
5. Asia'h
6. Syesha - I just do not like her voice at all.
7. Kady - she gets the edge for song choice but her and Kristy Lee were awful awful
8. Kristy Lee - DH and I just kept looking at each other in disbelief of how bad it was.

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-08, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts"
I agree with your list!

Sculpted by Tribe

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-06-08, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts"
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-08 AT 09:01 AM (EST)

I like the guys so much better than the girls this year....thank god!!!! Also, the 80's have the best catalogue of music of any generation and I was sorely disappointed in most of the choices of these contestants (boys included). I guess chalk it up to their ages??? I dunno. They should have called me for suggestions.

Brooke - Ok, I can always remember who this chick is because in her audition clip it said she was a nanny to twins and I just had twins!!! On to the critique.... I loved it. She is very "Lilith Fair'esque" to me. I think she has a unique sounding voice which has sorely been needed on this show. I also love when the contestants sing with a single instrument playing in the background because it lets you know if they really have the chops or not. Bravo Bravo!

Carly - Man does this girl have pipes! And she's Irish!! I also love the fact that she's not barbie doll pretty like a lot of the contestants this year. I want her to do some more edgey stuff now though. Wow me!

Amanda - She should have been on Rockstar. I like her I just don't think the majority of the AI viewers are going to get her and move her very far into the competition. Rock on my dear Rock on.

*large gap*

Ramiele - (love her name!!!) I think she is cute as a button and has a great voice but her song selection has sucked. It's also ok to move around a little Ramiele, your feet aren't clued to the stage.

*larger gap*
Kristy Lee - Ummmmm, no. I'm not a country fan to begin with and then you go and country up Journey???? Horrid. You looked like a deer in headlights last night too. Nervous much?

Syesha - I got my fill of divas last year thank.you.very.much. Whitney??? *shakes head*

Asia'h - *see above*

Kady - No, no and no again. Off key, boring, unlikeable. At least she left the attitude in the back room this time. I was ready to reach into the TV last week and pinch her snotty little head off.

surfkitten made my autumn leaves fall!

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-08, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts"
"I was sorely disappointed in most of the choices of these contestants (boys included). I guess chalk it up to their ages"

Well, from what we've heard from interviews, the producers gave them a list of 50 cleared songs for each of the decade weeks.

I'm not sure how good the songs were on the list. Thus, I'm not quite ready to say it is all the idol's fault. The producers don't seem to have the best taste in music, so I'm not sure they'd have a great selection of songs for them to pick from.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-06-08, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts"
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-08 AT 09:20 AM (EST)

Gah?? They make it better by giving the contestants a decade to choose from instead of a year/artist/etc and then they limit it to 50 songs of their (the producers) choosing?? The producers of this show really suck.

surfkitten made my autumn leaves fall!

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-06-08, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts"

Have to agree, the guys are still way ahead of the girls, and with the exception of just a few, I wish I could send most of the girls home! Oh well, I don't run the show, now, do I??

1. Carly Smithson-love this girl! She is REAL, and her voice is clear as the mornin' dew! That's the best Irish accent I can come up with on paper. LOVE HER! I hate Celine, so of course, she did much better, IMHO.
2.Something about Brooke just bothers me, not sure what, but I do love her voice! She has been right on the mark every single time! I can't see her winning this competition, but she IS good.

The rest are just so far apart, it's pathetic.......

3 & 4:.A'shia and Ramielle-can't even remember what you sang, but it was a'right.
5&6: Amanda and Syesha (why do some of these girls have such WEIRD names?? HA!): whatever. You still just can't do it for me. Amanda, you are trying too hard. Syesha-I think you're just at a stand still.
7: Kristy Lee: Country voice-very nice. Worked for Carrie, but you need to watch your song choices. Some people get very offended when you turn THEIR songs into country-as you may have noticed! You did ok, though, just pitched out on a few of the notes.

WAY DOWN:

8: Kady-you should have been gone way long time ago! The first time Simon made you scowl! You are awful, you can't hold a tune in a bucket, you are so off-pitch you make my dogs run to the other room!! Sorry, Sweetie, but go back to your impersonations, and you just might have a career somewhere. But not here!

Zimbochick 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-06-08, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Zimbochick Click to send private message to Zimbochick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts"
OK chicks listen up - ENOUGH WITH THE CELINE, WHITNEY, AND FREDDIE SONG CHOICES! You may think you are good enough to sing them, but, well, you just aren't.

GREAT:
1. Carly Smithson - I Drove All Night - I only know the Cindy Lauper version, didn't know Celine had covered it (I know Celine has covered everything). It wasn't fantastic, but I liked it. Her performance was way better for me. What a beautiful voice.

2. Amanda Overmyer - I Hate Myself for Loving You - I loved it. I think she is very talented. Much better look. It bothers me though that she doesn't make eye contact with the audience or anyone who is talking to her, what is with that? Is it just me or does she perhaps look a teeny bit stoned?

MEH:
3. Brooke White - Love is a Battlefield - I just don't get the pimping. Singing Pat Benatar is VERY risky, and I didn't like her version at all. I'm getting sick of the holier than thou, good girl spiel. Every week she talks about going to church. We get it!

4. Ramiele Malubay - Against All Odds - She has such a beautiful voice, but always makes me think I'm watching a really good karaoke performance.

DANGER WILL ROBINSON:
5. Syesha Mercado - Saving All My Love for You - I like her, but damn she chooses the worst songs.

6. Asia’h Epperson - I Wanna Dance with Somebody - I like her, but not half as much as she likes herself.

BUH-BYE:
7. Kristy Lee Cook - Faithfully - Come on, you just don't countrify Journey, it's just wrong! The vibrato gave me a headache.

8. Kady Malloy - Who Wants to Live Forever - The song went on forever. When I was watching her last night I realized she is just really young, immature, and arrogant, and thinks she's all that. Well I don't, so byeeee.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-08, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts"
Only one I really like -

Brooke - I like her voice and personality.

All the others pretty much in this order -

Carly - she can sing, but I wouldn't buy an album

Kristy- I like her ok, I'd probably like her more if I didn't know her backstory

Asia'h - meh

Kady - I like her more than most of you do, I think she can sing and I don't think she's as stuck up as she seems

Ramiele - She's like a puzzle undone

Syesha - I had hopes of liking her during Hollywood but I'm not a fan

Amanda - I don't get it, I've heard better at the local talent show, way better

Agman took me to the islands

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-08, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts"
1. Brooke
2. Carly
3. Amanda
4. Syesha
5. Kristy Lee
6. Asia'h
7. Ramiele
8. Kady

Tribefied

katwoman 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-07-08, 01:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katwoman Click to send private message to katwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts"
agree with your list but I would put Asia'h above Kristy but otherwise right on
Kat

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-08, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts"
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-08 AT 11:02 AM (EST)

1. Amanda--I've loved this song for 20 years! But I sing it--I hate myself for fvcking you. I loved Amanda's reaction to all of it like what Randy and Paula say matter...

2. Brooke-not great but she did ok. I wanted her to stand up in the middle and add some oomph to the song like Benatar.

Yoiks there is not enough space to put between these two and the rest

3. Kady-bad song CHOICE but it was better than the rest but I think she's gone tonite

4. Syesha-ugh another whitney song...she did meh with it but she sings better than Asia'h

5. Ramiele-I actually forgot about her perf by the end I was trying to think in my head, my order...she needs to pick better songs...she is not pimped so she may be in trouble tonite

6. Carly-OMH I hate her...her facial expressions during the song were so strained I just want to slap her

7. Asia'h-I hate this song...and she did it cutesy mutesy which I hate too. SHe sings thru her nose and it bugs me. Way to set the bar baby...second rate Whitney...I don't want to even imagine how awful that life would be

8. Kristy-bad bad bad...I don't like the song anymore for other reasons so the choice was not good. Ok if you want 10th then you should be happy with 13th or 14th

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-06-08, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts"
Amanda - For once I actually enjoyed her performance the best.

Carly - She sings everything perfectly but needs to watch song choices. Again... I expect more from her.

Brooke - Consistent and talented... but a tad old fashioned

Ramielle - I think next to Carly she has the best voice among the girls. She just needs to pick the right song or she is going to bore us to death and get sent home.

--------- I REALLY DONT LIKE THE REST OF THEM

Syesha - plastic and ordinary ...

Asiah - I hate her voice and she shouldve been gone... she is not last because I dislike the others more than her

Kady - is my neighbor - I have tried to like her but she just doesnt sing very well... plus she makes weird faces when she sings.. enough already GO HOME ... you are missing TAKS tests this week

Kristi Lee Cook - go get a job and buy your horse back - I have not been impressed since audtions

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-08, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts"
1. Brooke
2. Carly
3. Amanda

4-?. the rest

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-08, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts"
Well, not as good as the guys, but not too far off. Some interesting song selctions, some entirely predictable song selections. I guess that balances out. WTF is up with Paula these days? She is getting worse and worse, and she didn't even start off that great.

Loved It!

1. Brooke White - Love Is A Battlefield. As soon as she started I knew that I was going to like this. Like David C the night before, took a song and made it her own. She has nailed it two weeks in a row for me.

2. Amanda Overmyer - Hate Myself For Loving You. Loved this! Also love the fact that she clearly doesn't give a shvt about what people think. She is just going to get up there and do her thing. I doubt she will go very far, but she sure is entertaining compared to all the other "Stepford Wives" out there.

Liked It!

3. Carly Smithson - Drove All Night. Not as good as last week but I do like this girl and do believe she has some of the best vocals in the competition. Good job. (BTW - your mom is a babe!)

4. Kristy Lee Cook - Faithfully. I am a big Journey fan and did not expect to like this. I think I give her props for listening to the suggestions last week. Not great, but not terrible for me. (Doen't hurt she is easy on the eyes either)

Didn't Hate It!

5. Ramiele Malubay - Against All Odds. I think I would have put her higher if she started out stronger. I kept waiting for the big voice to surface and when it finally did, I really liked it.

6. Syesha Mercado - Saving All My Love For You. Of the two Whitney attempts, this was worked better. I do really like her voice, and her personality.

Hated it!

7. Asia’h Epperson - I Want To Dance With Somebody. Ach! I've seen and heard better on Talent Night at the local pub. Plus, for reasons I cannot explain, she bugs me.

8. Kady Malloy - Who Wants to Live Forever. See ya. Don't let the door hit your ##### on the way out. How dare you take on Freddie! You arrogant bvtch.

Did I hear Blake will be on tonite? *Squeals!!!*

A birthday present from Tribe

cjhope117 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-06-08, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cjhope117 Click to send private message to cjhope117 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts"
Geekboy, totally agree with you about Paula. It was hilarious!! Now on to my thoughts of the night.

Top:

Brooke--even though it pains me to put here here b/c her personality really annoys me, but dang the girl can sing. I was especially worried about her doing Pat Benatar but I loved her rendition. DANG!

Carly--again, dang, that girl is good. I was quite impressed.

Ramiele--I know not everyone likes her but she has such a great voice. Maybe not the best song for her but still good.

Middle:

Syesha--Can we lay off the Whitney please? No one but Whitney should sing Whitney.

Aisa'h--Same as above but worse.

Kristy--Journey countrified...really? I don't like country and I especially don't like Journey country. Can tell she has a decent voice but not impressed so far.

Bottom:

Amamda--I know most people wholeheartedly disagree with me here but her voice is painful to listen to. It is not a sexy husky voice, but like I said last night it sounds like a smokers/I want to give her a cough drop b/c she is sick voice...not good.

Kady--This saddens me because I like her and wanted her to do well, but alas it is not so. I wonder if she will get sympathy/ last ditch effort to save her because she was in the bottom three last week votes and slide through. Interesting...

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-06-08, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Top 8 Girls - Rankings/Thoughts"
I am in the girls are not as good as the guys camp. Unlike the guys' performances, I did not want to rewatch any of the girls.

Asia'h --spunky

Kady--toast

Amanda--agree she did a good job last night; glad we have someone who stands apart

Carly--looked softer last night with softer hair and makeup but still black top--would it hurt her to wear something else? Or is it to show off her tats all the time? She does have a good voice but something is still off. Maybe it is what Simon is saying...still hasn't had the right song to showcase her talent. But how many chances does she need to wow us?

Brook--good but not great

Syesha--will the pimp spot keep her in? I just think of past divas and how I liked them better...Melinda, Lakisha, Mandisa.

Kristy--also looked softer and better this week...ok, she can put a country twist on a song...so?

Ramiele--sounded kareoke to me; I have liked her in the past.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •