The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"IC revealed......blind leading the blind (again)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-25-02, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"IC revealed......blind leading the blind (again)"
I'm sure several of you have already seen the vid caps for the upcoming blind leading the blind IC, but I didn't see it posted yet on this board so I am attempting to steal the photos from EZ, although given my limited computer skills there is no telling if I will be able to do it successfully...

Anyway, here are the caps...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: IC revealed......blind leading ... Bungler 03-25-02 1
   Same platform ... different challen... combatwombat 03-27-02 5
 RE: IC revealed......blind leading ... Loree 03-25-02 2
 RE: IC revealed......blind leading ... tribephyl 03-26-02 3
   RE: IC revealed......blind leading ... Drive My Car 03-26-02 4
       RE: IC revealed......blind leading ... kdzgon 03-27-02 6
           RE: IC revealed......blind leading ... Naked 03-27-02 7
               RE: IC revealed......blind leading ... Swami 03-27-02 8
                   RE: IC revealed......blind leading ... Naked 03-27-02 9
       OMG It's....... anotherkim 03-27-02 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-25-02, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: IC revealed......blind leading the blind (again)"
Just caught these, and a handfull of other images. For what it's worth, the Immunity Idol celebration shots are from Ep 4's IC (the puzzle weaving thing).

combatwombat 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-27-02, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail combatwombat Click to send private message to combatwombat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Same platform ... different challenge??"
Just looking at the platform (human built obviously) from your vidcaps #9 & #10 & #14, and comparing them with that shown in #33 & #34.

In #9, #10 & #14, it looks like there is a rise behind the platform with the poles stuck in it, (see the Coconut Chuck thread), with JP standing in front of a big green tree with a pile of javelins (?) in front of it. 4 M&Ms and 5 Rooters step forward onto their respective mats, and there are little clumpy bushes in front. The poles have something to do with the challenge I suppose.

Look at #33 & #34, same platform, NO TOTEM POLES this time, also the same green tree is off to the right and those little clumpy bushes are in the right places. (Yeah, yeah, all trees and bushes look the same, I know). But note: NO TOTEM POLES!

Methinks that the same area is being used, with one challenge to the back - poles on the platform - and later, one to the front with "Blindman's Buff" (pun intended).

And what's the dude headed for, some sort of targets (?) in #33?

Then again, maybe it IS the same challenge and the loser has to head out to the range and act as the target for the spears. (Couldn't be Robert ... could it?)

"Tonight on Letterman: 'Sarah revealed!' Drinks and Nibbles afterwards at post-show party." - CBS In-house Promo

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-25-02, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: IC revealed......blind leading the blind (again)"
Thanks Shakes and Bungler!

I had asked elsewhere on this board if someone caught this and could post the vidcaps. I saw it so quickly on TV and I wasn't taping that I wasn't sure if I saw John or Robert walking blindfolded.

Now do we know if this is the RC or IC? Would they have to sit people out or is this a challenge that there would be a big advantage to having less people?

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-02, 03:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: IC revealed......blind leading the blind (again)"
Looks to me like Gabe is the caller for Rotu. He is seen on the Left side kinda hidden in the trees, standing on the rock-outlined raised area. John is but one of the contestants. Then JP in the background in the middle as Moderator and Paschel as the caller for Maraamu. I also see Gina and Kathy. Kinda holdin' on to eachother, on far right of the first pic(or pic33Bungler). In between Paschel and his Ladies are a group of "yellow" flags.
Now, it seems to me that with Gabe and John arguing about getting the tribe back together and Gabe as the caller and John as the blind. It wouldn't matter if Gabe really wanted to win the IC. John has the ability to mess it up for them all on his own.
For me, it all is looking like Rotu at TC5

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-02, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: IC revealed......blind leading the blind (again)"
The guy in the blindfold is Robert

kdzgon 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-27-02, 05:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kdzgon Click to send private message to kdzgon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: IC revealed......blind leading the blind (again)"
>The guy in the blindfold is
>Robert
>
In vidcaps #34 & 35? No way - that has to be John with that facial hair!

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-27-02, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: IC revealed......blind leading the blind (again)"

This is a picture of John. Notice how slight his build is here.
I believe that the guy in the vidcap is Robert....

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-02, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: IC revealed......blind leading the blind (again)"
Look at the hairline. Robert's is receeding & comparatively thin. Blindfolded guy looks like John to me--thicker hair, not receeded.

Swami

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-27-02, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: IC revealed......blind leading the blind (again)"
Swami,

You're right. after closer examination, it has to be John. I just went to the CBS websight to get a good look at pics, and it definatly is not Robert. John is the first person in the history of this show to put on weight during the filming...

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-02, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "OMG It's......."
fat Colby---after the Outback....that is the first person that popped into my mind when I saw the picture. WTF is he doing out there with these bozos .

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •