The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SeeBS EYEmail 3/25/02"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-25-02, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SeeBS EYEmail 3/25/02"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-02 AT 09:13 PM (EST)

Not sure if this will help this week. Last week, you may recall, they profiled Sarah--who DID get the boot--so I'm guessing this week's profilee will not. (Not surprising if Sean goes first, anyway, eh?)

Sarah is Sacked!
Sarah Jones couldn't survive the loss of her Rotu allies in a random swap of tribe members and became the fourth Maraamu to bite the dust. On Thursday, March 28, 8:00PM ET/PT, the tranquility of Rotu is shaken when a new leader tries to take control and an innocent comment causes havoc.

SURVIVOR Profile: Rob Mariano, 26, is a construction foreman from Boston, MA, and a graduate of Boston University, where he boxed and played rugby. Rob's hobbies also include hockey. He coached BU's inline hockey team last year and took them to the league championship and a place in the national tournament. It figures that his luxury item is a football!

No mention of his aspirations to be a psychologist, or to his ability to insult some faction of the world every time he opens his mouth.

EYEmail Profiles:

2/19 Gabriel Cade
2/25 Patricia Jackson
3/4 Sean Rector
3/11 Neleh Dennis
3/18 Sarah Jones

Boots:

2/28 Peter Harkey
3/7 Patricia Jackson
3/13 Hunter Ellis
3/20 Sarah Jones

Have at it.

GT

When women go wrong, men go right after them.-Mae West 

Edited cuz (duh) I neglected to include the history lesson.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SeeBS EYEmail 3/25/02 TechNoir 03-25-02 1
   RE: SeeBS EYEmail 3/25/02 cowboyroo 03-25-02 2
 Recap ep weltek 03-26-02 3
   RE: Recap ep SurvivinDawg 03-26-02 5
       RE: Recap ep dabo 03-27-02 7
 RE: SeeBS EYEmail 3/25/02 Tatina 03-26-02 4
 RE: SeeBS EYEmail 3/25/02 dabo 03-26-02 6
 New EYEmail, 4/1 munson 04-01-02 8
   Updated list weltek 04-01-02 9
   RE: New EYEmail, 4/1 smiles 04-01-02 10
 RE: SeeBS EYEmail 3/25/02 Kokoro 04-01-02 11
   RE: SeeBS EYEmail 3/25/02 weltek 04-01-02 12
       RE: SeeBS EYEmail 3/25/02 Kokoro 04-01-02 13
           RE: SeeBS EYEmail 3/25/02 weltek 04-01-02 14
           RE: SeeBS EYEmail 3/25/02 munson 04-01-02 15
               RE: SeeBS EYEmail 3/25/02 Kokoro 04-01-02 16
                   RE: SeeBS EYEmail 3/25/02 munson 04-01-02 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-25-02, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 3/25/02"
Too bad. I was going to pick him to get booted this week too.

60 Pixel Series, No. 2

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-25-02, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 3/25/02"
I don't think it should be taken that Rob will not be the next one to go. If there is not a recap episode, there will still be one Survivor not profiled before they get boot.

Profiled currently and not booted are: Gabriel, Sean, Neleh and now Rob

Of those booted, Patricia and Sarah were profiled, Peter and Hunter were not.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-02, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Recap ep"
I can't see MB giving up the recap episode. I know a few people in my circle of friends who jump into Survivor after seeing the recap episode. It might be too big of a risk NOT to have a recap episode, as far as viewership goes.

Anyway, Gina was my choice up until this. Now I've gotta swing it towards Sean. I think Sean's angry black man story has come to an end. Gina could still have a story of sorts to develop. I'm not so sure. Those whose stories are "over" are Sean, Rob, and Kathy. Kathy will always create turmoil, but her story can be wrapped up at any given time.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-02, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Recap ep"
It will largely depend on timing. MB in the past has used the recap show to get the final episode or two into the thick of the sweeps period in May. That will be the ultimate determinant of whether or not there will be a recap show.

If I were a betting man, however, I'd think that there will be a recap show, especially to redeem a few souls who are badly in need of it.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-02, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Recap ep"
>It will largely depend on timing.
> MB in the past
>has used the recap show
>to get the final episode
>or two into the thick
>of the sweeps period in
>May. That will be
>the ultimate determinant of whether
>or not there will be
>a recap show.
>
True, and that wasn't needed this season to stretch Survivor into May sweeps. However, if the ratings support the idea of fitting one more Survivor episode into the May sweeps period, let's hope they go with the recap episode to do it instead of relying on the Home From Survivor episode to beat the competition. Actually, they should probably do it just to push the Home From Survivor episode out of the May sweeps.

Cap'n Zoe Just YoHoHoee!

Tatina 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-26-02, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tatina Click to send private message to Tatina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 3/25/02"
I too was going to pick Rob to go this week too. He is, in many ways, far more dangerous to the old Rotu than Sean. But then again, even if Rotu seems one of the more intelligent tribes can we expect them to do everything the way we think the things should be done ? I still think that Rotu will throw the IC, though, and they will pick one of the two alpha morons. I just think that it might be Sean after all.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-02, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 3/25/02"
Well, it really shouldn't surprise anyone that Rob was featured this time, after he was so well positioned into the villain position in episode 4. The thing to keep in mind about his mouthing off, however, is that Sean was the only one of the players who heard any of that stuff; Rob is being more socially aware in his interactions with the Rotu (though being a bit lazy in public), only dropping into trash talk with his Maraamu ally/sacrificial victim Sean.

Sean's rant to Gabe, on the other hand, was as public as could be. Sean basically invited Rotu to vote him out (at Rob's instigation), and even with the well-timed "Belly connection" (dare I say it) red herring having conveniently hit during this week to deflect spoiling towards other considerations, a Rob or even a Gabe boot, Sean still seems to me the most likely boot from New Rotu. Rob has had enough pre-boot development whereas Gabe has not, though that could be accomplished in the next episode, but I don't think either of their stories is finished.

The only other real consideration is whether New Maraamu will again have to go to TC instead of New Rotu. Neleh and Paschal haven't really had enough bootie development as yet, though that could be accomplished within the next episode if need be, whereas Kathy and Gina certainly have, though their stories could continue for awhile yet.

Cap'n Zoe Just YoHoHoee!

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-01-02, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "New EYEmail, 4/1"
No Game? No Glory? No Gabe!

Gabriel Cade's insistence that he was less interested in the
game than the experience left him experiencing the feeling
of being the first member of Rotu to be voted out of the tribe.
On Thursday, April 4, 8/7c, John's leadership is threatened by
Rob and one castaway sparks controversy with the suggestion
that the tribe throw the immunity challenge!

SURVIVOR Profile: Robert DeCanio, 38, is a limousine driver
from Queens, NY. Self-dubbed "The General," the former
customer services manager for the U.S. Postal Service is into
mountain biking, weight lifting and jogging, and is a big fan of
NY Rangers hockey and, apparently, tattoos. Robert's
luxury item is a voodoo doll, assuring that none of the
castaways will mess with him if they had the slightest
inclination in the first place.

04-01-02, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Updated list"
Hm, no Gina yet...No Kathy yet. Me thinks Rob could be our target. Neleh is the only current Marramu listed...food for thought.

EYEmail Profiles:

2/19 Gabriel Cade
2/25 Patricia Jackson
3/4 Sean Rector
3/11 Neleh Dennis
3/18 Sarah Jones
3/25 Rob Mariano
4/1 Robert DeCanio

Boots:

2/28 Peter Harkey
3/7 Patricia Jackson
3/13 Hunter Ellis
3/20 Sarah Jones
3/28 Gabriel Cade

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-01-02, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: New EYEmail, 4/1"
U.S. Postal Service is into
mountain biking, weight lifting and jogging

I know this is not bashers, but I just couldn't resist. Rob is into jogging and mountain biking? He probably jogs on over to the refrigerator and bikes on over to Baskin Robins.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-01-02, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 3/25/02"
Okay lets just get something down here:

For the first 7 bootees, whether they are profiled or not doesn't matter at all....the profiles are very random and not all of them get done. Actually, last year there were only 2 - this year there are already 3 and they have only had one extra week for profiling. IMO, it's better to assume those ~without~ profiles are better bootee picks for the next couple of weeks, but even then you can never be sure if they'll do another one or not.

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Gabriel: "Alright, John go straight! Straight!" - Um, Gabe?

04-01-02, 04:58 PM (EST)
12. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 3/25/02"
The EyeMail speculation has been immensely helpful thus far, and I think it may continue to be. We laid out in a previous EyeMail thread that it is likely (If there is indeed a recap episode) that all bootees will be featured from here on out sometime before they are booted. If there is NOT a recap episode, there will be room for one more survivor to be booted who has not had an EyeMail feature.

Last season, no survivor was featured AFTER he or she was booted. They will likely continue to feature contestant, as in the past, each week until the end.

I think it may be helpful to look at who has been profiled as compared to whose story is "over":

Sean: I think we'll see one last outburst from him and he can go.
Rob: Rob's Godfather storyline can end at any given episode.
Robert: Not much of a story yet. I think he needs more development.
Neleh: I don't think there will ever be much of a story with her, just as with LizLiz. Could come or go at any time.

04-01-02, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 3/25/02"
<<it is likely (If there is indeed a recap episode) that all bootees will be featured from here on out sometime before they are booted.>>

Not necessarily; the only ones that are absolutely guaranteed profiles are the final 9. There were only 11 profiles last year.

Here's the order and the episode they came before:

Ethan (1)
Lindsey (2)
Tom (3)
Linda (4)
Kelly (5)
Frank (6)
KimP (7)
Brandon (7.5)
Teresa (8)
Lex (9)
Kim Johnson (10)

11, 12, 13 didn't have profiles.

04-01-02, 05:53 PM (EST)
14. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 3/25/02"
I thought, and I could be wrong, but last season they started doing the profiles a little later than this year (where they started even before the first week of the show), so there was not enough time to put almost everyone in. The only way your speculation would likely come true is if they quit doing the EyeMail features for the last few weeks of the show. Could happen, I just doubt it. Yes, the spoiler value of this depends on the continuation of the weekly featured survivor in EyeMail til the end of the season. I'm taking stock in this, but that doesn't mean everyone has to. If you want to doubt this, more power to you. We won't know the outcome of this debate til the show is almost over!

04-01-02, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 3/25/02"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-02 AT 06:10 PM (EST)

Kokoro,

As you have so often reminded us, "Let us never speak of S3 again."

This year, we had two EYEmail profiles before E1 even aired. So, if there is a recap episode, and no reason to believe there won't be one, we'll have 14 episodes. That is, time enough for 15 EYEmail profiles total. Let's put it another way....every remaining castaway should be profiled before they are booted.

While it's true future EYEmails could not include profiles at all, there's a pretty good chance we'll see everyone profiled.
Right??

Editted to add that I was posting at the same time as weltek and we definitely agree on this...

04-01-02, 06:39 PM (EST)
16. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 3/25/02"
<<While it's true future EYEmails could not include profiles at all, there's a pretty good chance we'll see everyone profiled.
Right??>>

Just as much of a chance that there won't be.

<<This year, we had two EYEmail profiles before E1 even aired.>>

Giving us one extra. I mentioned this in #11.

<<Let's put it another way....every remaining castaway ~should~ be profiled before they are booted.>>

"Thaaaaaank Yoooouuuuu!"

And now I will agree to disagree, as weltek is saying, at least until the jury comes up and these profiles become important (IMO remember ;).

04-01-02, 08:26 PM (EST)
17. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 3/25/02"
>And now I will agree to
>disagree, as weltek is saying,
>at least until the jury
>comes up and these profiles
>become important (IMO remember ;).

Good enough. As a matter of fact, the lack of a profile hasn't removed Gina from the top of my hit list for E6.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •