The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""brunette female in final 2""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Maraarotu 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-22-02, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maraarotu Click to send private message to Maraarotu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""brunette female in final 2""
According to a local radio station here in Canada. Their sources state that a brunette female is definitely in the final two. Has anyone else heard this? The guy announcing it sounded genuine - but who knows. Why wouldn't they just say a name? I refuse to believe it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "brunette female in final 2" Spidey 03-22-02 1
   RE: "brunette female in final 2" erikman 03-22-02 2
       RE: "brunette female in final 2" Spidey 03-22-02 3
 can anyone confirm this from anothe... Maraarotu 03-23-02 4
   RE: can anyone confirm this from an... SurvivorQT 03-23-02 5
 says its Tammy Maraarotu 03-23-02 6
   RE: says its Tammy Loree 03-23-02 7
   RE: says its Tammy ulalame 03-23-02 8
 RE: "brunette female in final 2" Rexx 03-24-02 9
   RE: "brunette female in final 2" Maraarotu 03-25-02 10
   RE: "brunette female in final 2" Ptaz 03-25-02 11
       RE: "brunette female in final 2" Kokoro 03-25-02 15
   RE: "brunette female in final 2" blondejuligirl 03-25-02 12
   I have it on good authority... ConningOfficer 03-25-02 13
       RE: I have it on good authority... Maraarotu 03-25-02 14
           idea MikeD 03-25-02 16
           RE: I have it on good authority... ConningOfficer 03-26-02 25
   RE: "brunette female in final 2" Naked 03-25-02 17
 UPDATE Maraarotu 03-25-02 18
 RE: "brunette female in final 2" pakooga 03-25-02 19
 RE: "brunette female in final 2" slimmyworm 03-25-02 20
   RE: "brunette female in final 2" pakooga 03-26-02 21
       Pshaw dabo 03-26-02 22
       RE: "brunette female in final 2" slimmyworm 03-26-02 26
 RE: "brunette female in final 2" ImLost 03-26-02 23
 RE: "brunette female in final 2" pakooga 03-26-02 24
 RE: "brunette female in final 2" Kokoro 03-26-02 27
 didn't want to post a new thread Maraarotu 03-26-02 28
   spoiler material for sure pakooga 03-27-02 29
 Hair changing..... anotherkim 03-27-02 30
 RE: "brunette female in final 2" pakooga 03-27-02 31
 The Women are in Control pakooga 03-29-02 32
   RE: The Women are in Control Maraarotu 03-30-02 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-22-02, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "brunette female in final 2""
There is speculation that a man and woman make final 2. I believe Tahitipresse, so take it with a spoonful of salt.

Given that factiod though, think about the women. Neleh and Kathy are the only non-brunettes, so my guess is, if there is a woman in the final 2, odds are it will be a brunette (Tammy, Zoe, Vee or even Gina).

I don't think this "source" is using anything but common sense.

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-22-02, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "brunette female in final 2""
i thought zoe was a red head

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-02, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "brunette female in final 2""
Maybe you are right about Zoe being a redhead. Hard to tell what with the minimal screen time. Still better chance than not it will be a brunette, given that Kathy CAN'T make the final 2 (or I will shoot myself!)

Also, do those bizarro streaks in Neleh's hair in her CBS photo count as part-brunette? Tee hee.

03-23-02, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Maraarotu Click to send private message to Maraarotu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "can anyone confirm this from another source?"
??

SurvivorQT 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-23-02, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorQT Click to send private message to SurvivorQT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: can anyone confirm this from another source?"
I'm Saying, GINA!!!! ON the early show, sarah said "She did very well" I also think the final 4 will mostly consist of girls! Paschal,Neleh,and V or Tammy

03-23-02, 04:18 PM (EST)
6. "says its Tammy"
same guy ; same radio station

says its Tammy - after being bombarded by callers

source : she was overheard saying she has to keep her hairstyle exactly the same

??? I still don't believe this

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-02, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: says its Tammy"
I thought everyone that makes the jury has to keep the same hairstyle and clothes for that seamless switch from TC to studio? It wasn't just Ethan and Kim that were told to look the same. They wanted the jury to look as close to the same also and wear the same clothes. And I think most of us assume Tammy will make the jury.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-23-02, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: says its Tammy"
I would think this spoiler means only that she makes it to the jury -- everyone on the jury has to keep their hair and clothes the same. The "dark haired woman" in final two could still be one of four players. I seriously doubt it would be Tammy, precisely because she said something--if she was in the final two or the winner, and she gave up this information, she'd be saying bye-bye to 100k or 1M dollars. Nobody would be that dumb!

Rexx 9 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-02, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rexx Click to send private message to Rexx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "brunette female in final 2""
If my memory serves me correctly....the jury members changed their appearances; by different clothes, hairstyles ands the woman were definatley wearing make-up. The only two that looked the same were Tina and Colby, Ethan and Kim. I especially remember S2 with Tina and Colby, you were watching them and then you realized they were in a studio and no longer in Australia. The cameras just stayed focussed on those two until the votes were read and then you saw the jury members and they were all dressed nice except TIna and Colby had on their survivor clothes. In conclusion, I believe there to be potential spoiler material if Tammy is keeping her hair the same, but I agree she would be stupid to give up the money if she is breaching her silence contract.

03-25-02, 07:52 AM (EST)
10. "RE: "brunette female in final 2""
same radio station - same guy

"say a buddy of his overheard her say this at a restaurant"

still doubtful

Ptaz 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-25-02, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ptaz Click to send private message to Ptaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: "brunette female in final 2""
If Tammy was in the F2, that would discount the cruise ship spoiler that said that John and Tammy were on the ship in as the 7th and 8th bootees.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-25-02, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: "brunette female in final 2""
Not that anyone puts much stock in that to begin with....

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

blondejuligirl 40 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-02, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blondejuligirl Click to send private message to blondejuligirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: "brunette female in final 2""
The whole jury has to wear the exact same clothes. In Survivor II we knew they were going to be on a sound stage, so it wasnt a big deal. But they still wore the same clothes. In III, no one really knew, but you could tell right away. Kim P had a different hair style. But they all had the same clothes on, and all men had to grow their facial hair back. It's not just the final two that have to maintain their appearances, it's all of them. I'm not sure how Kim P slipped through with the new hairdo. Just my two cents.

ConningOfficer 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-25-02, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ConningOfficer Click to send private message to ConningOfficer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "I have it on good authority..."
This smells like "a friend of mine has an uncle that's a cameraman"...

I prefer the "playing the odds" theory on this potential spoiler - there's just too much cash involved (not to mention legal time & trouble) of any of the contestants & employees not doing MB's bidding with regard to the silence factor.

It's been man/woman in each of the other final 2's. 4 of the 6 remaining women are brunettes. Go figure. 67% is a good chance of winning in Vegas, so why not try and pass it off as "fact"?

03-25-02, 03:04 PM (EST)
14. "RE: I have it on good authority..."
But he clarified and said it was Tammy.

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-25-02, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "idea"
It could be Tammy and Zoe as the final two?

ConningOfficer 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-26-02, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ConningOfficer Click to send private message to ConningOfficer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: I have it on good authority..."
I stand corrected. I should read everything before I pop off with a smart@$$ answer!

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-25-02, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: "brunette female in final 2""
<<< I especially remember S2 with Tina and Colby, you were watching them and then you realized they were in a studio and no longer in Australia. The cameras just stayed focussed on those two until the votes were read and then you saw the jury members and they were all dressed nice except TIna and Colby had on their survivor clothes.>>>

In S2, Jeff jumped in a helicopter at the end of the voting, and it then showed the helicopter flying to the studio. Colby and Tina where not wearing the same clothes. as a matter of fact, they looked so diffrent that I hardly recognized them. Colby put on weight and was wearing a black turtle neck, and Tina had gone through plastic surgery, and was wearing at least as much makeup as Tammy Fae Baker on a good day.

In s3 the entire jury was wearing the same clothes...

03-25-02, 07:17 PM (EST)
18. "UPDATE"
the DJ that is convinced it is Tammy in the final 2 says that he "would put money on it - if he had any"

Thats it - I'm sold - I'm gonna watch Tammy's actions now and see who she makes alliances with.

My bet is it's her and either Zoe; Gabe; or John

pakooga 44 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-02, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pakooga Click to send private message to pakooga Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: "brunette female in final 2""
I can see it being Tammy - she's already been seen networking with the new members.

slimmyworm 28 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-02, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slimmyworm Click to send private message to slimmyworm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: "brunette female in final 2""
Maraarotu,

Could you give us the name of the radio station and the name of the program? I mean, if I had to bet on anyone, it would be Tammy, but some info just to verify would be great.

Also, not a direct response to you, but how do we know that the finale will be set up the same way it was in the previous Survivor? The finale has been set up differently in each series, why wouldn't MB change it again this time?

03-26-02, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pakooga Click to send private message to pakooga Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: "brunette female in final 2""
I disagree with you. Maraarotu should not give you the name of the radio station - this could potentially be "legal stuff". Spoilers come from sources - sources need to be protected!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-02, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Pshaw"
LAST EDITED ON 03-26-02 AT 01:44 AM (EST)

No no no no, name the source, give as many vitals as possible! If any of these players have violated their contracts with MB that's MB's problem to deal with, not ours! Anyway, my take on all of this is that a brunette female at least makes it to the jury, big whoop.

Seriously, all of the jury and the final two had to "match" for the live finale portion of S3, and that was just for show anyway. Recognition factors screwed up the finale of S2 for many viewers, and with the live finale following perhaps MB restricted even his pre-jury booties this time in order that they be recognized at the end (but HollyLaLaLand has a lot of make-up artists hoping for Emmy nominations). In terms of the game, it wouldn't matter a whit if for the finale they wore Halloween masks of themselves as they looked on the island.

It is very unlikely, even with all the most highly paid lawyers at their disposal, that MB or CBS would take any of these contestants to court on anything that they said which could be speculated about. If they gave away the next bootie by saying "the next one to go is ...." or who the final two are, in specific terms, that would be something else; and the countersuit against Stacey Stillman was just a natural outgrowth of her suit against them, because that's how lawyers do things. Still, the ramificications of going after a contestant for speculative media-speak, particularly when they send these people on the circuit to promote ratings, is highly unlikely.

slimmyworm 28 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-02, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slimmyworm Click to send private message to slimmyworm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: "brunette female in final 2""
Huh? What's the harm in giving the name of the station? If it was already played on the radio, it's out there, people heard it. Besides, how else would anyone be able to verify it?

ImLost 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-02, 03:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ImLost Click to send private message to ImLost Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: "brunette female in final 2""
I heard it, but I don't buy it.

03-26-02, 05:05 PM (EST)
24. "RE: "brunette female in final 2""
I'm thinking it could very easily be Tammy and John and Zoe as part of the final 4 (don't know who #4 would be)

Their personalities seem the strongest. They seem to have control.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-26-02, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: "brunette female in final 2""
Soooo really the point here is that Tammy doesn't make the final 2 (maybe she does ;) but simply that she does make the jury (anyone think that she wouldn't?)....

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

03-26-02, 11:52 PM (EST)
28. "didn't want to post a new thread"
If the amt. of times that the cast are featured on the official web site video recaps determines the boot order - then it looks like Kathy and Sean are going soon ! (Peter and Patricia can't really be included in this - too early in the game)

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/3ca14f9e7778639a

03-27-02, 08:53 AM (EST)
29. "spoiler material for sure"
i think youre on to something here - definitely looks like kathy or sean are next.

thanx

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-02, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Hair changing....."
I don't think there is a whole lot of importance in this topic. Anyone can change the color or syle of his or hair with little notice---it won't be much of a shock to Tammy's family, for instance, if she has to style her hair in it's Survivor style because by that time it will be no secret that she is on the jury. The idea that they con't change styles between the taping and the finale is absurd. It might be of remote value as to T. making the merge, but isn't that pretty much a given at this point anyway?

As for a brunette in the Final 2, well, statistically, that is practically a no brainer, too. Between the abundance of brunettes and the historical pattern, a brunette lady is a lock. If Kathy makes it, I will pull my own hair out. All the rest could be considered brunettes, especially by the eagle-eyed Tahiti press.

03-27-02, 08:44 PM (EST)
31. "RE: "brunette female in final 2""
could there be any chance it could be Vee, Gina, Neleh or Kathy - I highly doubt it

03-29-02, 12:10 PM (EST)
32. "The Women are in Control"
After last nights screw-up I can see Tammy making it to the final 2 with either Rob and Zoe. The women are ultimately in control in this series. Did you see Zoe look at Gabe then vote him off - man she is tough; or Tammy say everythings fine then admit she's in it for the money.

John - in charge - puhleeze.

03-30-02, 01:11 AM (EST)
33. "RE: The Women are in Control"
Tammy is definitely going to make it to the final 2 and I think Zoe will bring her there. I know this isnt the place for PTTE but here they are.

1. Zoe
2. Tammy
3. Robert
4. Neleh
5. John
6. Paschal
7. Gina
8. Kathy
9. Vee
10. Sean
11. Rob

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •