The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rumor/Spoiler Something happens to Gabe next episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-22-02, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hrc2u Click to send private message to hrc2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rumor/Spoiler Something happens to Gabe next episode"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-02 AT 11:11 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-22-02 AT 11:09 AM (EST)

There's a person on the ezboards, saying that a source told him something happens to Gabe in episode #5 and we see perlude to this in ep. 4. Now I didn't tape the show (kicking myself about that right now); but he says about 28 minutes in you see Gabe with no bluff and then you see him with the bluff around his neck and it appears he has a fat lip. Now I heard that Gabe chips some of his teeth while playing the game, and we have yet to see that.
My question is can anyone verify for me what this person is seeing or saying?
If so, I hate say this but could there be some kind of scuffle?
Or injuring during Challenge?
If scuffle could this lead to Gabe going or to other person. If Rotu loses IC. Have we been told that number 5 will be voted off? Would MB send you out of the game for violence?
Lastly, I hope I'm doing this right, don't want to offend anyone here. Just trying to cover all the bases. Thanks

hrc2u

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rumor/Spoiler Something happens... ItzLisa 03-22-02 1
   RE: Rumor/Spoiler Something happens... Kaumanaboy 03-22-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-22-02, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rumor/Spoiler Something happens to Gabe next episode"
I don't know what happens to him or when, but in an article about him, his mother mentions he broke some teeth and needed emergency dental work while there on the island.

I did notice his lip looked a little puffy (and maybe scratched or cut a bit?) when he was watching Sean and Rob lay around doing nothing. It could be something had already happened to him, was fixed, and wasn't considered an integral part of the plot, as it didn't require him to leave the game, a la Michael falling into the fire.

If you read one of Lex's chats after S3, he admits he had some serious kidney damage happening around the time of the switch. The doctors worked on him and allowed him to go back into the game - that's alot more serious than a broken tooth or two, IMHO. I think it may be that unless an injury keeps them out of the game (which Lex's should have - that's pretty dangerous!), or quite frankly, has "entertainment" value (i.e. John needing Kathy to pee on his hand, and John having to chop off a chunk of Robert's toe!), there's a chance MB isn't showing us every single injury unless it's significant to the game or something that would keep us glued to the TV sets. So, in my roundabout way (sorry guys!), could be it was something that's already happened - not a major injury, fix it, and let him back in the game.

Visit BlossomArt's Ebay Page!

"This is a check made out to you, the Beatles, for $3,000 - you divide it up any way you want. If you want to give Ringo less, it's up to you." (SNL's Lorne Michaels, April 1976)

Kaumanaboy 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-22-02, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kaumanaboy Click to send private message to Kaumanaboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rumor/Spoiler Something happens to Gabe next episode"
It's been noted on the SS Spoilers board that the pic of him with the fat/cut lip is taken out of order. The pic was shown during the time that Tammy was serving Rob & Sean. When they show the Tammy shot, Gabe is seen standing in the background, then they cut to the pic of Gabe sitting with the cut lip, then back to Tammy with Gabe standing in the background. Seems like MB is telling a story using the pics out of order.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •