The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"iTunes question"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-27-06, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"iTunes question"
Ok I was downloading music on iTunes and accidentally downloaded the hiphop tribute version of enter sandman.

I didn't realize it was the hiphop tribute version and didn't even know there was such a thing, since I have always listened to the music before buying it.

Is there any way that I can return the song?

mind the gap

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 bump J I M B O 02-27-06 1
   i found the answer and i think it i... ivoryElephant 02-27-06 2
       RE: i found the answer and i think ... DSpunk 02-27-06 4
           RE: i found the answer and i think ... nailbone 02-27-06 6
 RE: iTunes question mysticwolf 02-27-06 3
 RE: iTunes question Canada Girl 02-27-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-06, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "bump"

sorry, i haven't purchased anything through iTunes, and don't know anyone who does.

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-27-06, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "i found the answer and i think it is bogus"
They send you a "reciept" after you buy songs, well I clicked on the "sales" link and it said all sales are final.

Well, this was my first time and it was very confusing so now I have a couple TERRRIBLE songs that I can't return. I mean the songs make William Hung and that guy who sang "like a virgin" sound like Bruce Springstine and Celen Dion

mind the gap

DSpunk 3270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-27-06, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DSpunk Click to send private message to DSpunk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: i found the answer and i think it is bogus"
Don't they give you the option to preview songs before you buy them?

Sliced. Again.
Obviously, I'm not a user.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-06, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: i found the answer and i think it is bogus"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-06 AT 09:12 PM (EST)

Yep. And I reckon that's what they'll say when you try to "return" it.

Sig by Cyg

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster o-

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-06, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: iTunes question"
Although I have no experience with iTunes, I sincerely doubt it. Once you've downloaded it they would have no way to verify that you haven't already shared it, moved it onto another platform, etc. If they allowed returns too many peeps would download it to one computer, move it to another MP3 device, or use it for whatever one-time use they wanted it for, and then try to return it.

A Syren Spring

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-27-06, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: iTunes question"
I use Pure Tracks, a canadian download company and did get a refund on a album I bought once.

Found out after I bought the album that I had gotten the edited/censored version rather than the true album version. Because they had not marked the album "edited" they refunded my money and also sent me a very nice "we're sorry about that" email.

My recommendation is to email iTunes and be very specific about what happened. They may have a contingency fund for refunds in justified cases.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •