The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Stolimadras 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-20-02, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stolimadras Click to send private message to Stolimadras Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-02 AT 09:18 PM (EST)

Is Sean that dumb? Actually I think he is...I am expecting that he has set the stage for next week. The "End of Innonence" I think refers to when Rotu goes to Tribal council, not because they lose a IC challenge per say but more because they threw an IC to dump some annoying dead weight.

Although I love the cute little Neleh, I don't think she has long unless there is a merge. A maraamu lose in the IC will cause Gina to strengthen her already forming relationship with Kathy and possibly cause a 2 / 2 vote for Kathy and Neleh.

Anyone else seeing this as well?

Edited because I can't spell

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... I_AM_HE 03-20-02 1
 RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... JeffGator 03-20-02 2
   RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... oGenesis 03-20-02 5
       RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... I_AM_HE 03-20-02 7
       RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... JeffGator 03-20-02 8
       RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... JeffGator 03-20-02 9
       RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... mighty 03-20-02 11
           RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... smiles 03-21-02 38
               RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... mighty 03-22-02 42
                   RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... smiles 03-22-02 51
               RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... letmeguess 03-22-02 47
       RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... letmeguess 03-22-02 46
   RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... SurvivinDawg 03-21-02 21
 RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... hrc2u 03-20-02 3
 The innocence ended after the switc... bergdogg 03-20-02 4
   RE: The innocence ended after the s... Loree 03-20-02 6
 RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... cowboyroo 03-20-02 10
   RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... Loree 03-20-02 12
       RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... JeffGator 03-21-02 13
           RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... I_AM_HE 03-21-02 14
               RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... JeffGator 03-21-02 15
                   RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... I_AM_HE 03-21-02 16
                       RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... rotu rooter 03-21-02 23
                   RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... smiles 03-21-02 39
               RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... In The Woods 03-21-02 17
                   RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... dabo 03-21-02 41
 RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... GTmike 03-21-02 18
   RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... Loree 03-21-02 19
       RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... sorgee 03-21-02 20
       RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... cowboyroo 03-21-02 22
           RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... SurvivinDawg 03-21-02 27
               RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... cowboyroo 03-21-02 34
           Though smart, it makes absolutely n... bergdogg 03-21-02 29
               RE: Though smart, it makes absolute... ConanRDU 03-22-02 48
           RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... simone 03-21-02 30
               RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... cowboyroo 03-21-02 35
                   RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... simone 03-21-02 40
                       RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... cowboyroo 03-22-02 44
       RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... TheWanderer 03-21-02 24
           Gabe and John's discussion bebekid 03-21-02 25
 RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... JohnMc 03-21-02 26
   RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... SurvivinDawg 03-21-02 28
   RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... zzz 03-21-02 31
       RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... Bebo 03-21-02 33
 Sean is representin' yo! hattiebaker 03-21-02 32
   This isn't the bashers board jonusean49 03-23-02 57
 RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... hrc2u 03-21-02 36
   RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... Loree 03-21-02 37
       RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... dabo 03-22-02 43
           RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... TheWanderer 03-22-02 49
               RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... Loree 03-22-02 52
                   RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... dabo 03-22-02 54
   RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Counc... cowboyroo 03-22-02 45
 the next boot will be Kathy or Sean PagongRatEater 03-22-02 50
   RE: the next boot will be Kathy or ... Spidey 03-22-02 53
       RE: the next boot will be Kathy or ... dabo 03-22-02 55
   RE: the next boot will be Kathy or ... MeToo 03-23-02 56

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-20-02, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
we can only hope
(that Rotu throws a challenge. personally i wouldn't care which of Kathy or Neleh goes)

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-20-02, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
All I can say is Sean is a angry human being. He's really lazy, worthless, and has a bad temper to boot. He's basically asking himself to get voted off. Why is he always so mad? What did Gabe do to him? And I'm sure black people everyone are shuddering as they watch him fit the lazy stereotype. Nice going loser for disappointing your own race in addition to every other race on earth. Anyway, I forgot this isn't the basher boards so let me speculate. Next week is going to be very interesting if Maraamu loses again and we may see our first tie. Kathy and Gina might stick together and go against Paschal and Neleh. Who knows the two that they would picked to vote for. Of course, they might very likely just kick off Gina since she's the only one originally from Maraamu. I hope not though. I'd like to see Rotu lose so they can kick Sean off which I think they will.

oGenesis 26 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-02, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oGenesis Click to send private message to oGenesis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
In reply to JeffGator, Sean isn't disappointed the African American people at all! He's just one man, he doesnt represent a whole race..just like Timothy McVeigh doesn't represent a whole race. You guys keep saying Sean should drop the race thing but you guys talk about it more than him. All I ever here is how Sean is supposedly making African Americans look bad, HELLO! he's one man ok! Just like Charles Manson! Sean should NOT have to represent a whole race just because there are close minded stereotypical people in America. It's not his fault there's prejudice people that take the bad qualities from one person and use it against a whole race.

So no, the only person Sean is accountable for is himself! So drop the whole "disappointing your own race" BS.

No one said said Sarah was disappointing her race, all she was called was lazy! Because see Sarah only represents herself but when it comes Sean, he can do the same thing Sarah does and all of a sudden he becomes a discredit to his race. And I'm pretty sure they called Rob lazy too. So if African Americans are shuddering as you said because Sean is making them look bad then I guess white people are shuddering because of Sarah and Rob.

But I'll personally let you know that African Americans are not getting mad at Sean at all! He's his own man, ...but I tell you what African Americans ARE mad and shuddering at, the constat labeling and grouping together that goes on. Like one african american represents all.

03-20-02, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
while you bring up some excellent points Genesis, there's a vast difference between Rob and Sarah and Sean. Sean is the one bringing up racism- true, his laziness should not be interpreted as indicative of anyone but himself. Rob and Sarah, while dispicable, loathsome creatures, have not mentioned race or shown themselves to be racist (although you are wrong if you think their laziness makes them any more popular than Sean- all three almost universally hold the bottom three spots in most of our popularity lists)

as well, no one is complaining about Vee, or bringing race up regarding her. no, the only reason people speak about it in regards to Sean is that what he is saying, if its not racist, is about as close as you can come

perhaps we get a bit overdramatic about it, i'll grant that (but only a bit) but that's part of what we do here- make fun of these losers.they're making themselves fair game, and they don't even have the brains to be a little tactful about what they say

the fact of the matter is that if anyone of another race said the type of things Sean has said, the NAACP, the ACLU, and like organizations would be running riot in the streets. We wouldn't be able to appease Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton if we killed the guy. that kind of double standard is the worst kind of hypocrisy, and is a major reason that race relations continue to lag behind where they should be

ok, sorry, i'll end my rant now

03-20-02, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
Hey, I'm sorry if you took what I said the wrong way. I really didn't mean to offend anyone. But all I'm saying is if I were black I would be pissed that Sean not only is lazy but has a terrible temper and is very mean (those aren't black stereotyepes, i'm just describing Sean). Let me tell you, I'm Jewish and I was very embarrassed about Stacey Stillman from season one. I thought she was a stuck up snotty #####, and it made me feel like she was making my religion look bad. I liked Sean from Survivor 1, and Ethan from Survivor 3 though. Anyway the only reason I focused on Sean is because he acted like such a jerk tonight and he is the third or fourth black dude on the show who has been lazy, and I know that black people have complained that it's not making them look good. Gervace and Nick however were cool guys, but Sean is mean. If Rob was the 4th Italian on the show to be lazy then maybe I would have mentioned that Italians should be pissed. Also atleast Rob didn't scream at Gabe that he doesn't want to work. Maybe then I would have included that Italians should be embarrassed of him. My best friend is Italian and he was embarrassed when Rob said the stuff about the Godfather last week because he hates Rob and doesn't want people to even know that the guy is Italian.

03-20-02, 10:59 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
And also I really don't get the fact that you're mad that I said that Sean is "disappointing his race." When someone black achieves something great, say the noble prize, isn't your race proud of him/her? So why is it any different that your race would be disappointed by a black person doing something bad. I know I'm proud when a jewish person achieves something great just as much as I am disappointed when one does something bad. And by the way, Sean is a racist and he's the only one who brings up race so that's why i am focusing on him.

mighty 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-20-02, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mighty Click to send private message to mighty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
Genesis,
I wish I could agree with you ... however ... Sean did say that he came to "represent" on more than one occasion.

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-21-02, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
"Represent" does not mean representing the entire race. I think that is part of the problem here. Some people don't understand the "slang" that Sean is using. Sean was actually referring to representing himself. He wants to show everyone how well he can do as a Survivor and that he is big and bad and whatever kind of reputation that he has.

Anyway this is so off the topic of speculating.

The title of Ep 5 has to do with Rotu going to TC to get rid of their excess weight. I am not too sure about Kathy & Gina teaming together to vote Neleh off. I think the tribal lines might hold together unless Kathy does something really stupid to make everyone mad. I think Gina's comments on the previews are a red herring.

mighty 5 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-02, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mighty Click to send private message to mighty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
>>Some people don't understand the "slang" that Sean is using. Sean was actually referring to representing himself. He wants to show everyone how well he can do as a Survivor and that he is big and bad and whatever kind of reputation that he has.<<

Nice try. I'm quite fluent in "SeanSpeak," thank you. Representin' is almost always used to express the intention of making one's community (i.e., hood, peeps, etc.) proud. Note that in Ep.1, Seans says something the effect that he's from Harlem and here to represent.

Frontin', on the other hand, refers to ironic case of making an ass of oneself as a direct result of trying to live up to one's big, bad rep. Sound familiar?

03-22-02, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
Mighty,
I will give you that he might be referring to representin' Harlem. But he was not referring to representin' the black race. Which was the original point.

And yes, Sean is frontin' but who uses that word anymore?

letmeguess 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-02, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail letmeguess Click to send private message to letmeguess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
I agree with SMILES.
Tribal lines have been proven in previous Survivor shows and I think that will continue to hold true. I don't think Neleh, Paschal and Kathy will vote against each other. They are just waiting to runite with the other Rotus and enjoying the fruit until then.
Unfortunately that means Gina will have to go, and that is a shame because she is a good survivor, but just got stuck with a bunch of "knuckleheads" as Hunter put it...

letmeguess 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-02, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail letmeguess Click to send private message to letmeguess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
Oh please.
Maybe it's because Rob and Sarah may be lazy LIKE Sean, but they don't sit around and blame everything that goes on around them on the fact that they are white.
I am sick to death of every time Sean opens his mouth it's to say some so utterly stupid and racial it makes me sick. Slavery is over. They lock up only the black no-no's, etc,etc...
He never talks about anything else. So, yes he DOES make Afrian Americans look bad. and the next time you want to gripe about the "constant labeling" as you call it, the way I see it, it is Sean and people like him that do the "constant labeling". He's the only one talking about it, no one else is. So what are YOU talking about?

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
JeffGator, all I can say is that MB probably picked Sean for Survivor: Marquesas knowing full well how Sean would be. And MB is getting his money's worth. MB picked Sarah for obvious reasons (*bounce* *bounce*), and probably picked some of the others for their "extreme" personalities (Kathy for one, Paschal as the extreme quiet guy).

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-20-02, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hrc2u Click to send private message to hrc2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
Sean even dumber than I gave him credit for. Vee's playing it smart, I think she will make to the merge. I would throw the IC to get rid of Sean and Rob. They both look like they are in good shape. What's up with their laziness?
hrc2u

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-20-02, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "The innocence ended after the switch!!!"
MB has injected a dose of venom into the harmony of the Rotu tribe.

Of course, all Rotu has to do is take it easy at the next 2 Immunity challenges and dipose of the venom.

I think Sean is in serious danger of getting the boot. Rob may make it to the merge if he adapts to the ORT, and Vee is now almost a lock.

Gina I believe may beat out Kathy to the merge. If Gina plays off of Neleh and Paschal's frustration over Kathy, she may be able to get a 3-1 vote out of Kathy. I doubt that Kathy and Gina will join forces to vote out Neleh as some people think, since Kathy would be dealt with once they merged!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-02, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The innocence ended after the switch!!!"
Kathy is not going to vote against Pappy or Neleh. Gina's best bet is to get them to vote off Kathy. She has noticed they don't like her that much. Hopefully Gina can stay under the radar and let Kathy self-destruct.

I believe Sean is the first target at the new Rotu tribe. He was always lazier than Rob. And Sean has a big chip on his shoulder. He also made the mistake of confronting everyone and putting a target on him. Rob does most of his complaining out of the earshot of the others. So if he's smart he will lie low and let Sean take the wrath of the others.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-02, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
Sean is looking like an obvious boot. I think we are getting CBS captions taht don't fit the right week again. I think the last week's clue about two unlikely players align was meant for Gina and Kathy.

I'm guessing Maraaumu will go back to TC one more time before merge, probably during the "underdogs, Ep 6" since Gina was referred to as an Underdog.

MB likes to use religious images, and I think by showing Maraamu praying, they will win something. I am guessing it will be the IC (even if it is lost on purpose by Rotu). I think the Rotu tribe falling apart is a sign they will go to TC, but I think that is Red Herring.

I hate to say it, but I think Kathy will last a long time. She is our Richard from S1. Not sure she'll win though, but I think she's in for a long haul

03-20-02, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
I wonder if Sean is suppose to be our evil one. MB said there would be a definite villian this time.

03-21-02, 00:12 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
I don't know, I think Sean is just a big hateful bad tempered piece of crap. I see Rob as being more of the evil one because Sean just says what's on his mind and is a jerk to your face, but Rob is more of the silent type and plans your demise behind your back. I think Sean won't stick around long enough to become the show's villain because he's really making himself a target. I think Rob may stick around a little longer (not alot longer though)

03-21-02, 00:23 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
I don't know. Rob's really too stupid to be an evil villian. And I have a ague memory (please someone correct me if i'm wrong!) about this being a (quote) "surprising villian"
I don't think Rob or Sean either one fit the bill. I think we've yet to see the real villian.

03-21-02, 00:27 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
Really? that's very interesting Iamhe. I don't remember ever hearing the words suprising describing the villain but if you're right I wonder who it will be. My early guess is Tammy because something about her just reminds me of Jerri. But I guess it could be anyone from the original Rotu. Can someone back the suprising villain thing?

03-21-02, 00:38 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
I could be wrong (and probably am) that's just what I remember. But in any case, I still think both Rob and Sean are too stupid to really be villians

I think it could be Tammy. Maybe Gabe, or even Gina too (if she can figure out a way to stick through the merge and then play Rotu against itself) But that's pure speculation

rotu rooter 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-21-02, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rotu%20rooter Click to send private message to rotu%20rooter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
Well, Rob is the obvious one. He's been pretty villainous so far, and if they don't catch on to him pretty soon, Rotu may be in trouble. If there's a "surprising" villain, I would say Gabe. He really frightened me last night, the way he directed the IC to win instead of throwing it to get rid of one of the lazy B's. And then there's the way he set his face when Gabe was spouting forth. Gabe is determined to win, no matter what, and because of Rotu's up to now low visibility, we are not privy to what subterfuge Gabe might be capable of.

03-21-02, 06:46 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
I think Tammy is going to end up being the villain. Did you see the way that she smiled in Rob & Sean's faces while she was serving them food? Then when she was in the confessional she said she would feed them, but vote them off. A surprising villain has to smile and act nice in your face and scheme, plot, and steal behind your back. Sean can't keep his mouth closed to do that. I just don't think Rob is smart enough to do that either.

In The Woods 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-21-02, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail In%20The%20Woods Click to send private message to In%20The%20Woods Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
I AM He, Not to be a jerk, but I disagree. I do think Rob is stupid, but I think he is the villian. I have a feeling, that he is going to pull a Jerri on someone, possibly Gabe, and get him out of the game. I have no proof, and have not posted very much, but just from watching, I think he knows how to PLAY the game. I am suprised his tribe didn't throw the challenge and start getting him and Sean out, even thou it was mentioned. It will be interesting to see what happens next week, as obviously tensions start to boil over in his tribe, and possibly he is the one starting it.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
Personally, I thought Rob played Sean by goading him into it. Sean is his sacrificial pawn in this because Rob is buying time for himself by setting Sean up to be the bigger target. Rob is looking ahead towards the individual challenges, hoping he can stick around long enough to pick up on the divisions among the Rotu and play off them if need be.

And personally, if I were playing the game, I wouldn't want either of them to make it to the jury.

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-02 AT 01:03 AM (EST)

One thing about Sean is that he may be the catalyst to get people to start thinking outside of what some leaders say to do. I think that Sean and Rob will come into Rotu and shake things up and be leaders to people who don't like being told what to do or to those who don't like others at camp. There was a definite difference b/t the tribes. Mara was vocal b/c they had to be (TC), the other tribe is still not wanting to step on anyone's toes b/c no one really knows where they stand in the tribe(haven't had to go to TC).

I also think Sean is extremely smart. He had a very valid point. I know that everyone who thinks about strategy immediately knew that Old Mara were all on the chopping block in the new tribes b/c they were all outnumbered. Sean is just starting to call Rotu out on it. I highly doubt that if Sean and Rob did everything in Rotu that the old Rotu would think to spare Sean or Rob in place of an old Rotu.

03-21-02, 10:46 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
Of course Sean and Rob's best bet is to get the Rotus to turn on one of their own. But who is the outsider left at Rotu? I always thought Kathy was the closest to an outsider. But now she is over at Maraamu. And Pappy and Neleh could be argued to be the weakest since they are the oldest and youngest. But they too are gone. We see a little arguement between John and Gabe. But that could be just misdirection by MB. Zoe is the most under the radar. We really don't know how she gets along with the rest and she was friendly with the outcast Kathy. Maybe she will surprise us. Other than being a jerk. What makes Rob a villian? I suppose he could deliberately set up one of the Rotus or even cause an injury that gets someone booted. I just don't see Rob as a villian yet. He reminds me more of Silas. I would like to see someone become our villian. We need someone to shake things up. I suppose Rob could turn on Sean to save himself. But that really just helps Rob for one week.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
I REALLY think that Rob is going to turn on Sean in an attempt to save himself.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Don't do the action if you can't handle the reaction. ~deborah briggs

03-21-02, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-02 AT 03:51 PM (EST)

*****Deleted because today, I win idiot status!******

03-21-02, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
Rob will convince Gabriel to vote with them against John; then change their votes on the tiebreaker, giving Rob the new genius status over Richard Hatch.

Change their votes how? If I understand the rules, in a second vote, the two with votes don't vote and everyone else must vote for either one or the other. In your example if it were 4 votes for Rob and 4 votes for John, then Rob and John don't vote and everyone else votes for either Rob or John. I don't quite understand what your theory is...

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

03-21-02, 03:34 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
Oh, my. I've lost my mind. I was thinking 4 against John, 4 against Gabriel. Never mind, never mind, never mind. I need some sleep! This scenario would never happen.

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-21-02, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Though smart, it makes absolutely no sense!!"
Okay, so we would have a tie vote of 4-4, then Rob would switch his vote and get rid of Gabe??

Then how does this make him a genious??? He is still down 4-3, and now nothing will stop Rotu from dropping the last immunity challenge before the merge. Then, Rob will lose more from his voting block, whether it be he or Sean.

And besides, even if he even the playing field up a little at the merge, I believe he would depend on Gina's vote, thinking she will vote with him to save herself. NOT HAPPENING!! She voted off Sarah last night, and now has full intentions of screwing her other former tribemates!!

Some of you are forgetting that though this is tv, this is REALITY tv. Though the game can change at some point, sometimes what you see is what you get. The OMT members are down, and being down in this game is not a good position. Rotu is VERY tight nit, and I take this little squarrel between John and Gabe as PROOF of it. I don't think this is a shakedown, I think that John is trying to convince Gabe that if they keep winning, that their ALLIANCE is in danger. I believe these two are alligned, and that Kathy and/or Neleh and Paschal are alligned with them also.

This quarrel is like the one Tom and Lex had on the last episode of S3. It was out front, it was personal, but at the end, they decided that the alliance needed to stay together. Too bad Kim J had other plans. They'll quarrel, they'll question each other, but in the end, they will agree on a decision that is the best for both of them.

ConanRDU 20 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-02, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ConanRDU Click to send private message to ConanRDU Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Though smart, it makes absolutely no sense!!"
>>Rotu is VERY tight nit,
>and I take this little
>squarrel between John and Gabe
>as PROOF of it. I
>don't think this is a
>shakedown, I think that John
>is trying to convince Gabe
>that if they keep winning,
>that their ALLIANCE is in
>danger. I believe these two
>are alligned, and that Kathy
>and/or Neleh and Paschal are
>alligned with them also.

I agree with this completely. I think the "argument" between Gabe and John is about whether to throw the IC or not. Rotu, led by Gabe, steamrolled over Maraamu in the last challenge. That's evidence (though not conclusive evidence) that Gabe finds it hard to throw a challenge. John has realized that the old Rotus need to get rid of the old Maraamus now. Of the four old Maraamus left, the three biggest individual immunity threats (depending on the particular challenge and assuming the challenge is physical) are all likely in the new Rotu. If Rotu throws the challenge, they can get rid of Sean or Rob. Getting rid of Sean or Rob seems to be a no lose scenario right now. Neither one works around the camp, they are both indivdual immunity threats, neither one is pleasant to be around, neither one appears to be reliable in an alliance (especially with John, the "big time queer") and ,given the realigned tribes, Rotu doesn't really need their strength for the team challenges. Winning the challenge puts Kathy or Gina (and to a lesser extent Neleh and Paschal) at risk. These four are lesser immunity threats than Sean and Rob (again, depending on the challenge). Rotu also know that the three old Rotus work, are/may be reliable in an alliance, are pleasant to be around (well, maybe not Kathy). They may have picked up on this about Gina as well - they may have even been told that by the one of the new Maraamus.

This goes along with the previews as well.
"One castaway's innocent comment sparks a flurry of activity." this could be Gabe saying something along the lines of "We're going to roll right over them." causing a lot of discussion between the five old Rotu.

"A new leader seeks to assume power at Rotu." I don't really know who the "old leader" at Rotu was, but this could foreshadow the differences between Gabe and John on whether to throw the challenge.

Oh well, just my 2 cents worth.

simone 52 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail simone Click to send private message to simone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
>Rob is VERY VERY smart. Look
>how quickly he pegs people.
>He is very observant. Even
>though his characterizations of people
>seem zany and funny, they
>are dead-on.

That John was going to hump him in the night? That Robert has a little "sausage"? I didn't find him zany, funny, or even terribly observant, only mean-spirited, sexist, and homophobic. His comment about Gabe thinking he's smarter than he really is could be (probably is) accurate, but the rest was just tripe. Nor is it very smart to talk trash about everyone when you're lounging twenty feet away. Tammy had to have heard some of Sean and Rob's conversation about the big-breasted women of Maraamu and the mannish yet servile women of Rotu.

What a jerk. This probably belongs on the bashers board, but I hope that somebody overheard him and that those comments will be the cause of his quick and deserved boot. I think even Vee is sick of those two - she was pretty adamant about her name not being involved in their complaining. In the vidcaps, she is seen standing in the middle of the original Rotus while the d*ckheads are on the edges. A sign of shifting alliances? (please)

03-21-02, 03:47 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
simone,

the comments were horrible; agreed, but that in itself was somewhat funny. People do exist like that, so it was humorous to me in an Archie Bunker kinda way. I don't think Rob is mean-spirited at all. He'd expect the same comments back at himself.

simone 52 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail simone Click to send private message to simone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
I think we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one...no hard feelings?

03-22-02, 01:07 AM (EST)
44. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
Agreed, and of course no hard feelings and I do apologize if you were offended.

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-21-02, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-02 AT 11:25 AM (EST)

1) Sean going off on Gabe proved that Sean is lazy and too self-serving to go much further. He essentially asked to be booted, as he felt it was a foregone conclusion. Gabe was trying to tell him otherwise and Sean reuses to want to fit in or do the work the tribe has felt necessary for everyone to do, not just Sean. His crack about slavery was racist and unfair. If anyone on the show is "racist" it is Sean. He's one person that could set race relations back 100 years.
When Sean gets booted, I wouldn't doubt he makes some inappropriate comments in his "closing remarks" and blames everyone but himself, even though he asked and deserved to be booted.

2) Rob has also voiced that he plans on kicking-back.

3) In Tammy's confessional, she stated that the tribe will feed them (Sean and Rob), but if they're lazy, their ass*s will be booted out of there.

4) In the preview for Ep 5, when we see what appears to be a dissagreement between Gabe and John, it reminds me more of the conversation between Lex and Ethan. Basically, they are discussing who to boot first, Sean or Rob.

5) Rotu loses IC in Ep 5 and Sean will be booted first.
6) Rotu may also throw the IC in Ep 6 to boot Rob pre-merge, to lessen the chance of him winning individual immunity.
7) Post-merge, Kathy gets booted.
8) Either MB was blowing smoke up our ass*s by talking about a "villian" and he was referring to Rob, or we've yet to see who the villian really is. I believe it is the latter and we won't find out until post-merge.

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-21-02, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Gabe and John's discussion"
I think the preview of Gabe and John (something about saving Rotu) is a discussion about throwing the IC so they can get rid of Sean and/or Rob. If they don't throw the IC, then they risk losing one of their original Rotu members if Mara goes back to TC. I know they outnumber Gina 3 to 1, but that's no guarantee that she will go before an original Rotu (Kathy). I think the goal of the original Rotu is to get as many original members to the merge as possible, and bring along the best of the original Mara (Gina and Vee). So that means throwing the next 2 ICs to get rid of Rob and Sean (Sean first).

Gabe may need some convincing from John that this is the best course of action for the original Rotu. Gosh, if I were up 8 to 4, it doesn't seem like it would be any fun to compete against the other tribe. So, give Mara a break, save original Rotu members, and vote off Sean. Everyone wins!

bebe

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-21-02, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
Yes, Sean is that dumb. If he'd just work, he'd be able to stay. That's all that any of the Rotu want. That's what Gina's done as the sole remaining MooMoo; she's become part of the team, so it is essentially Rotu on MooMoo. And it's also what Vee is doing; she's to good part of MooMoo in Rotu. They are truly integrated, and that's what Sean, Rob, and first Sarah failed to do. Do a little work, contribute to the tribe, and your value to the tribe goes up.

When Rotu goes to TC, and I wouldn't be surprised to see them throw a challenge to get rid of dead weight, I say Sean goes before Rob since he's more outspoken on how he's going to be voted out anyway so why try.

Interesting concept as to what happens of the Moomoo's have to go back to TC. Could be a 2/2 tie. Gina and Kathy do have a bond, as do Neleh and Paschal. Kathy is pushy and irritating, but I still see her pulling a Rich. Besides, isn't it a woman's turn to win?

03-21-02, 12:20 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
Yes, Sean is that dumb. If he'd just work, he'd be able to stay. That's all that any of the Rotu want.

I've discussed on Bashers how I don't think Sean and Rob have a chance in hell now that the rug has been pulled from under them. Sean could be working his @$$ off and IMHO it wouldn't make a difference. He and Rob would still be the Rotu targets. Granted Sean is making it much easier for them to make that decision, but I don't think there is ANY way Rob and Sean could persuade ANYONE on Rotu to switch allegiances or join with them. Last night was curtains for the Maramooos in "new" Rotu.

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
I agree with you that Gina working hard saved her--sort of. Gina worked harder than Sarah--so Gina gets saved over Sarah. But that does not mean that Gina would be saved over an old Rotu member no matter how hard she works.

With Rob and Sean, they realize it is basically over for them. Working hard may allow them to last longer than the other old Maraamu's (which seems to be Vee's strategy--be the least offensive old Maraamu), but they cannot outlast the old Rotu (unless they get one of them to betray the others, and that would be accomplished purely through strategy and persuasion, hard work would be irrelevant). So Sean is simply making the decision he would just as soon leave now than a few more episodes if it means he doesn't have to work hard. Working hard can only buy him a few days--and then only if he is working harder than another old Maraamu.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
>But that does >not mean that Gina would be saved over an old
>Rotu member no matter how hard she works.

Depends on whether or not all three old Rotu were in the same alliance before the twist.

Gina has made it abundantly clear that she was an outsider with the other four, so there is no threat whatsoever that she would get back together with any remaining old Maraamu at merge. Since they have no control over the voting back at Rotu, she could even be an important ally in making sure the appropriate faction kept control post-merge.

hattiebaker 34 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hattiebaker Click to send private message to hattiebaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Sean is representin' yo!"
Sean is not just ignorant, lazy, insecure, and narrow-minded. He is also a Christian fascist, a racist, a complainer, and most importantly, a person with an inaccurate self-perception.

He thinks he is an alpha male. What a joke. He is anything but a survivor, in any realm. His days are numbered. What a sterotype. You go Kunta.

That being said, Sean made himself the obvious Rotu choice for their first TC. End of Innocence just hints at the first time the Rotus have to discuss something heavier than what a big close family they are.

Personally I hope Sean is eaten by a pelagic blacktip shark, but who am I kidding, he could not walk the ten feet to the water. Sharks are not racist, they'll eat anybody. Move this to Bashers after all.

jonusean49 13 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-02, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jonusean49 Click to send private message to jonusean49 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "This isn't the bashers board"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-02 AT 01:05 PM (EST)

This isn't the bashers forum...its the spoilers...were's the administration to ban this poster? SEEMS LIKE A MAJOR DOUBLE STANDARD TO ME!!!

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hrc2u Click to send private message to hrc2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
I've been thinking about this. Although, I really think they should vote off Sean, I don't think they will. Why? All of Rotu knows where they stand with Sean. He's been up front about them and their workaholic ways.
Rob on the other hand, is quiet, but still Lazy. You can tell he's thinking. I think that some of his negative remarks towards women my have been overheard. Yet, he has yet to come out and speak his mind. I think his outburst was shown to us for a couple of reasons. The first, it was entertaining and gives us insight into Sean. 2nd and most important: A red herring. Listen to everyone on the boards. We all think Sean should be the first to go on Rotu.
Think about this who is more dangerous? A person who's up front about their feelings or the person who holds them inside. Plus Rob, physically, he appears to be more of a threat.
If for some reason Maramu goes to TC I think its a Rotu who will go. If not for any reason than the title Innocence Lost. IMHO gina and kathy team up against pascal and neleh. Gina and Kathy causing a tie. So either we lose pascal or neleh.
Again though I feel this title goes more towards the tribe of Rotu losing IC for the first time and having to lose their innocense and chose which Alpha wantabee will go.

hrc2u

03-21-02, 05:51 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
I have heard that a rumour going around LA is that Sean and Gabe knew each other before the show. Sean is a friend of Mike Boogie from BigBrother2. (Why doesn't that surprise me.) And Gabe works at Belly that Mike owns. They may not have been friends but they probably had at least crossed paths. Makes you wonder about their little talk. Maybe that is why Sean felt comfortable approaching Gabe to complain to.

03-22-02, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
Doesn't MB have these people vetted in order to ensure they have no previous ties to one another? If MB and his people failed to completely vet out a previous Gabe and Sean connection, this should be revealed. Right now it just sounds like the L.A. rumor mill is just churning it out, and L.A. is a big place.

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-22-02, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
According to his latest bio information,Seanis a teacher in South Central Los Angeles Unfortunately, he's no Sidney Poitier. I feel sorry for the sutdents. Anyway, given the amount of work teachers have to do to prepare for classes after their day is done, the only time that Sean could have would be on the weekends. I find it hard to believe that he's spend his Friday and Saturday night bartending instead of partying. I agree with you that this is probably just a rumor; MB is being careful to do some background checks on these people. If Sean had any ties to someone who appeared on another TV Reality show, he'd disqualify them.

03-22-02, 03:20 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
Sean doesn't bartend. Gabe is the bartender at Bellys. Mike Boogie is a co-owner so we know Gabe knows Mike. And Mike is from a former CBS reality show.

Sean is just friends with Mike. So people wonder if Sean and Gabe maybe knew each other before the show through Mike.

03-22-02, 11:09 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
Why doesn't someone just ask Boogie?

03-22-02, 01:14 AM (EST)
45. "RE: Rotu on the way to Tribal Council"
hrc2u,

I agree with you on Kathy/Gina if the new Maraamus go back to TC. Kathy would know then if they lost again, she'd be history. She'd vote with Gina, not to protect Gina, but to protect herself. She did state she is very competitive and in being so, she'd be looking ahead in the game a little further than one TC.

I believe Gina is aware of this too which is why she bonded with her.

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-02, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "the next boot will be Kathy or Sean"
I don't see how Rotu votes any other way than for Sean. Remember they ARE the love tribe and Sean just carries way too much bad Karma around with him. They can get Rob at their leisure, but I think the squeaky wheel is the first one to get oiled over in Rotu.

In the other "tribe", I just don't see a lot of love for Kathy from anyone. I think that Gina originally started to work up a rappaport with Kathy, but she saw the she is 1) not very popular 2) annoying and 3) bossy. The old Rotu connection may die hard, but I think (especially if Gina lasts past this episode), that Gina will grow on Neleh and Paschal. She is their kind of people. Also, aren't Paschal and Gina from Georgia? That could certainly help them to bond. The judge seems to be more the type of person to make decisions on a case-by-case basis - no pun intended. And I think he would choose to associate himself with Gina over Kathy. Neleh will go along with whatever Paschal decides.

I see Gina staying in this game for quite awhile at this point. She is not really an immunity threat and she is genuinely likeable. I see her pulling a liz-liz and staying around until she become inconvenient to the ruling alliance. This fits with the weight loss spoiler, but would still put her on loser island to spend time with Hunter.

Thoughts?

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-02, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: the next boot will be Kathy or Sean"
Unless Gina goes in the next 3 episodes, she will be on the jury and will not have loser lodge contact with Hunter.

Unless Rotu fails to throw one or both pre-merge challenges, she stays. Even if they lose one, Kathy will IMO go b/f Gina. And Gina not a likely merge ep. bootee b/c she is not a threat. So I agree she stays around a while yet. Would make Hunter's statement that she and Hunter never officially "got together" much more plausible. Once they got back to U.S., too far away, and no post-boot contact.

Unless of course Hunter is blowing smoke and they are an item, but there would likely be spoiler indicators of that by now from those who know them.

03-22-02, 11:21 PM (EST)
55. "RE: the next boot will be Kathy or Sean"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-02 AT 11:22 PM (EST)

It was reported, before Hunter was booted, that Gina and Hunter were still seeing each other. This came as more of a "sighting" than via a news source, as I recall, on one of the thresds where romance(s) were brought up. In any event, I don't regard this as a solid indicator that Gina is booted pre-jury just so they can keep the flames alive, though that could happen; I could easily see them picking up where they left off, whenever they can get back together, even if it doesn't happen until the wrap party.

Kathy, on the other hand, does have a real knack for finding food. That isn't as vital a skill as on previous Survivors, but still it is worth noting. Rotu still has eight to feed, two of them are basically dead weight, and their best protein provider has been taken away from them. How long this "we'll feed them since they're here" attitude continue, particularly with Sean making it political?

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

MeToo 158 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-02, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MeToo Click to send private message to MeToo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: the next boot will be Kathy or Sean"
I agree that Rotu will boot Sean. That guy is poison. Perhaps they won't even have to throw a challenge. After a few more days of his influence, they'll be unable to win anything - no matter how weak the other tribe is.

I have a hard time with Pascal and Neleh turning on Kathy, however. Certainly, they may get irritated with her at times. And the original Rotu's outnumber the Moomoos no matter what they do at this point. But sooner or later, they have to merge back with their old tribe. Don't you think they would look like traitors if they took one of their own before Gina? Even if she was known to be irritating?

On the other hand, it wouldn't be the first time in S4 that tribes defied logic and cut their own collective throats.

MeToo

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •