The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jeff was on Dallas talk radio"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tiki 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-20-02, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiki Click to send private message to Tiki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jeff was on Dallas talk radio"
On Dallas talk radio KLIF 570 the topic was “who would you want to see on celebrity survivor?” Jeff Prost called in and after saying that his choice would be Alex T from Jeopardy they talked about the show tonight. He said that Rob does a very funny personality assessment of all the remaining team members and to watch when the team sits around and talks about tribal council as Rob announces, “I am in charge”. Jeff was shocked with Hunter’s selection, so much so that it shocked him again last week to watching it. Talk show host Daryl Ankarlo stated that it could be the 1st time that a team votes themselves off and Jeff came back with, “the game is all gridded out, all the challenges, the switches etc., before the game begins so whatever happens happens. He did say that the gross food challenges have been and will always be food that is part of the indigenous population and that he was up wind from the fish and his gag reflex kicked in and he was glad they did not show him gagging as everyone was eating. He said that he can’t see them ever doing a celebrity survivor like some of the other game shows because it takes a year to plan and it would be difficult to impossible for celebrity contestants to commit to that much time and it would be all over for the show after that, who would then want to watch regular people.
This is my first post, did not see anyone else post about this, hope it is of interest.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jeff was on Dallas talk radio Stolimadras 03-20-02 1
 RE: Jeff was on Dallas talk radio SurvivinDawg 03-20-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Stolimadras 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-20-02, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stolimadras Click to send private message to Stolimadras Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jeff was on Dallas talk radio"

> He said that Rob
>does a very funny personality
>assessment of all the remaining
>team members and to watch
>when the team sits around
>and talks about tribal council
>as Rob announces, “I am
>in charge”.

As another newbie to the posting "Welcome"

This follows my thoughts that Robfather gets too full of himself ans shoots himeslf in the foot. Sean would hate this comment.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-20-02, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jeff was on Dallas talk radio"
"the game is all gridded out, all the challenges, the switches etc., before the game begins so whatever happens happens" says Jiffy Probe.

So I conclude that the swap wouldn't happen this episode BECAUSE MB would likely plan it for even numbers on both sides (6-6 etc.)

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •