The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A.S.S. Trivia round 9 Results"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-31-04, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A.S.S. Trivia round 9 Results"
The results are so close that I don't even want to post them, it seems so unfair that in a 4-way tie that the person who answered last is eliminated.

The 4-way tie consisted of angelfood, djandy, johnmc and samboohoo. Each of them had 9 points.

none of them got the bonus or challenge so I checked and rechecked their answers.

Finally I looked at the answers of the last 2 and ironically they both missed the same Q, #4. I checked their answer for the irony Q making sure both had it correct. But in the end the person eliminated , a great player that I thought would go all the way....

samboohoo.

I am really sorry to see you go. Thanks for playing

The Bonus Q: kathy said "baboons" and the winner was kobrienfan. I think you have to be up in the middle of the night to beat her for the bonus lol.

The challenge: ok, they get super hard after this one. No more ez challenges. This was a close one to but the winner of the 5 pts is KermittheVixen Congratulations!

basically each survivor was worth points. The further they made it in the game the more pts. they were worth.

so....Sonja=1st boot= 1pt
gina=6th boot=6pts

and so on... I had the first 3 a the base score. And I worried about massive ties, so I had you pick 3 more for 3 tiebreakers should they occur. Luckily there were no tiebreakers, but it was almost a 3way tie.

Kermit chose Kimmi, Gabe and shawn. They were each the 5th boot.

and now to the scores

tribephyl-10
blowbyblow-10
dajaki-10
djandy-9
kobrienfan-13
speedy-10
kermit-15
angelfood-9
johnmc-9

Thursdays Q's and challenge promise to be much more challenging.

Here are the answers to the Q's

1. According to Lex, no one has had coffee in how long?
A month

2. According to Rob Mariano what is the best and worst case scenerio between him and amber and the game?

If he win's: "We'll be sharing my million dollars, if not we'll be spending her(million dollar)'s."

3. How many feet was the luxury yacht?
94 feet

4. Colby walked as bow legged as a bullrider who stepped off a what? (be specific)
3000lb. nightmare

5. Which tribemember does chapera need a translator for?
omt, oh, i mean Tom

6. Jeff Probst said Rupert dug sabogas grave, how is this ironic? (i think it is irony anyhow, like frank the bowhunter missing the targets in africa)

As you all noticed there were more than a couple ironies, if you had one or more of the following you got it right. I think only 1 person missed it..

*Rupert has held the job of gravedigger before. IRL
*it ultimately led to there demise in that challenge and the next challenge
* there tribe was later dissolved because of rupert(there tribe was dead)

7. In Chaperas fake TC who was voted off of Saboga and who played that person?

Jenna: played by Sue

8. Who did Rob M. play in the fake TC and who did he vote for?
Ethan
Jenna

9. Who wants to make a sandwich out of Rob M.?
Jenna
Amber

10. Who was so hyper from the coffee that they did a cartwheel?
Colby

since this round was so close, let me know if i messed anything up

"I've been thinking about it, but the suns gone down, I don't have much time "-Kathy O'Brien

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A.S.S. Trivia round 9 Results speedyforme 03-31-04 1
 RE: A.S.S. Trivia round 9 Results Angelfood 03-31-04 2
 Aw Shucks!! samboohoo 03-31-04 3
 RE: A.S.S. Trivia round 9 Results djandy 03-31-04 4
 RE: A.S.S. Trivia round 9 Results ivoryElephant 03-31-04 5
 RE: A.S.S. Trivia round 9 Results Kermit the Vixen 03-31-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

speedyforme 228 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-31-04, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail speedyforme Click to send private message to speedyforme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A.S.S. Trivia round 9 Results"
Q:

so are the total scores for the QUESTIONS posted or was it the BONUS Q scores that were posted...im confused...does it mean everyone got 10 out of 10 and the only other ones got 9 total?

also, if you are worried about kobrienfan doing the challange so fast, why dont you post these questions RANDOMLY between a certain time....

like THIRS 10:30pm-FRI 10am

or something...to keep ppl guessing

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-31-04, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A.S.S. Trivia round 9 Results"
dang, what'd I get wrong? I thought I had it this time.

just need to know if my wording is messing me up, for future reference.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-31-04, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Aw Shucks!!"
Thanks IE for all of your hard work on this.

I'm sad, but it's really okay. This is the first week I did everything by memory -- no tape watching. I have a 5 month old at home, so it's been hard.

For everyone else, have a great time. Be nice and play fair, or whatever the heck it was the Colleen said.

Samboohoo

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-31-04, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: A.S.S. Trivia round 9 Results"
Boy do I feel lucky to still be here. I too went off memory. Good luck Samboohoo.

djandy
S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-31-04, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: A.S.S. Trivia round 9 Results"
i was just teasing kobrienfan, didn't mean to make anyone mad

"I've been thinking about it, but the suns gone down, I don't have much time "-Kathy O'Brien

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-31-04, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: A.S.S. Trivia round 9 Results"
Yeah! I finally got a challenge! I never thought I'd see the day.

Sorry to see you go, Samboohoo. You were doing great! I can't blame you with a 5 month old baby at home. Awwwww!

- Kermit

Why are you looking at me? Stop looking at me. I said, STOP -- wait, what? OK, never mind.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •