The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I'm gonna be a mommy again!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-28-02, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I'm gonna be a mommy again!"
Well that's my big news and the secret I've been carrying around for a couple of weeks now. It was totally unexpected, but I'm way happy about it now. And McKenna is beyond excited. Didn't know how to tell y'all, but it's not like I can keep it a secret forever right?

That's right! I'm getting a new dog. I totally psyched y'all out didn't I? Heehee! All the rest of it is true. My brother found the cutest little toy poodle and she had no collar and had obvioulsy been lost for awhile. He's tried to find the owner, but no luck. Unfortunately he can't keep her (he just got a new puppy and it's totally jealous of her) SO as of tomorrow, she will officially become my dog.

We've named her Dixie. The vet thinks she's about 5 and she is a gentle little love bug! I've been trying to upload her pcture and it is not working at all. Dangit. She is absolutely beautiful - trust me!

I'm sorry if I freaked y'all out, but this was too good of an opportunity to let go.

Love you!
Pooh

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again! Asrai 06-28-02 1
   RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again! herekittykitty 06-28-02 3
       RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again! Asrai 06-28-02 6
 RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again! janisella 06-28-02 2
 RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again! Swami 06-28-02 4
 RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again! Ronnet 06-28-02 5
 Arrrrrrrrrrrgh Drive My Car 06-28-02 7
 ROFL! dabo 06-29-02 8
 RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again! MandyM 06-29-02 9
 RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again! Outfrontgirl 06-29-02 10
 RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again! true 06-29-02 11
 RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again! SherpaDave 06-29-02 12
 RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again! aymelek 06-29-02 13
 RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again! katem 06-29-02 14
 RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again! Bebo 06-29-02 15
 RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again! RudyRules 06-29-02 16
 RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again! Femme 06-29-02 17
 RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again! magic_star 06-30-02 18
 RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again! anotherkim 06-30-02 19
 hahahah NightScribe 06-30-02 20
   RE: hahahah PepeLePew13 07-01-02 25
 RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again! LadyT 06-30-02 21
 RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again! herekittykitty 07-01-02 22
 RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again! L82LIFE 07-01-02 23
 RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again! snoocharoo 07-01-02 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-02, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again!"
That is the most awesome news, LisaPooh! One can never have too many critters! What makes it even better is the fact that you're taking in a stray. There are too many unwanted animals out there! I should know, I have 10 cats.

*my cat is the neighborhood whore!*

herekittykitty 167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-28-02, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail herekittykitty Click to send private message to herekittykitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again!"
>I should know, I have 10 cats.

Mommy?

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-02, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again!"
There's always room for you at my house, Kitty!

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-28-02, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again!"
Mazel tov on your new addition.

And double mazel tov that you get to skip diapers and 3 am feedings with this one!

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-02, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again!"
You had me, Pooh! I was all set to offer up baby congrats.

Enjoy your new dog! Pets are such fun. I'll bet your kids are ecstatic.

Swami

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-28-02, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again!"
Yeah Lisapooh and McKenna!!

Penelope (my doggie) and I send our best conga rats to you both and to Dixie!!!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-02, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Arrrrrrrrrrrgh"

Pooh!! You B*TCH!!!
I was all worried about you!
( besides, I thought you were getting some without telling me)

LMAO!! You "GOT" me for sure.

So happy about your new arrival though.
I'll bet McKenna is jazzed!!!

Remember if you ever make it to my place for an afternoon, that the whole family is welcome ( even the furry ones)

( one of these days, one of you is gonna give me a heart attack)

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-02, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "ROFL!"
You really had me going there, pooh-hunny. hehehe

Congrats on the new addition to your family, what a wonderful person you are.

SMILES ARE FREE

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-29-02, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again!"
OMH! LMAO LMAO ROFLMAO! You rock Pooh! You pulled it off flawlessly! I was hoping to see this post today! Congrats on your newest addition! I can't wait to see pics of the little "Dixie Chick"....P.S. If you want to, you can email me the pic and I'll post it for you! I wanna see your new baby!
Smoochies Mommy!

MM "We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time." - Vince Lombardi

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-02, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again!"
Count me amongst those whose heart jumped into the mouth, wondering what story was behind it all, how you were coping, all of it! Well, this is not quite the stuff of a novel, but much less potential stress... I think.

You had me at "Mommy" Lisapooh. Congrats to you and McKenna!

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-02, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again!"
Ok, that was truly evil. I love it!

Nice to see you sweetie.

Congrats on the new addition!

true

P.V.L. haha! made you laugh!

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-02, 04:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again!"
You seriously had me wondering, considering how looooooong you claim it's been. Woo on the pooch! I'm still trying to talk Mrs. Sherpa into getting a dog again, but she's too attached to the poop-free yard.

Click the link! We were Yahoo's Site of the Day! Whoo!
Criminals From the Neck Up

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-29-02, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again!"
OMH! That was so mean & eeeevil, Pooh! You can't even imagine how far my jaw dropped open when I read the subject of your post...! Evil evil evil. But congratulations! McKenna will make a great Big Sister & you'll be the perfect mommy for a puppy! Have fun!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-29-02, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again!"
That was cruel Pooh, I was all excited for you and everything. But still you and your brother did a nice thing, taking a stray dog in like that, not sure how many people still do that.

Dixie is going to be very happy in her new home

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-02, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again!"
Add me to the list of people you snowed with that opening.

Congrats on the new addition to the family! From one doggie mom to another, you're in for loads of love and giggles from Dixie.

Friendly advice dispensed daily, courtesy of My superiority complex

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-02, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again!"
Pooh, you naughty girl!
<Wiping brow asd I was thinking that some "unprotected HIGS could have been responsible!>

"Can we come play, can we come play" - RR and SS

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-29-02, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again!"
Yeah, hook, line and sinker...

This is what your new gal looks like???

Won't ya step on her or sit on her or something???

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-30-02, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again!"
Congrats on your new dog LP!!!

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-02, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again!"
Well, congrats. I fell for it, too. Enjoy that new baby!!

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-30-02, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "hahahah"
Pooh! What a sick sense of humor you have, scaring us all like that! Good one! <wink>

Good luck with the pooch. I'm sure she'll add lots of love and fun to the family.

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-02, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: hahahah"

>Good luck with the pooch.

I like the sound of that... Pooh's Pooch.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-02, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again!"
You evil woman you, you totally had me!
I was about to tell you that Trish would be a good name for a girl

I hope you and McKenna have lots of fun with your new family member!

Lady T-mean Uber b!tch

herekittykitty 167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-01-02, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail herekittykitty Click to send private message to herekittykitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again!"
woohoo!

Can your new doggie come out and play?

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-02, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again!"
Pooh-you really had me going. Bad Pooh! Heehee.

WooHoo on the new baby. I'll bet McKenna is so excited. Have fun and get us a picture soon so that we can ooh and awe properly.

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-01-02, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: I'm gonna be a mommy again!"
Congrats on your new fur-baby!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •