The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The BEST chips ever!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-28-02, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The BEST chips ever!!"
I was in the rocery store the other day, and i was craving chips, and i came across this bag of Lays "tastes of america" Califronia Country Dill chips...and lemme tell you...they are EXCELLENT! They are tangy and delicious! Everyone should try 'em!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The BEST chips ever!! Drive My Car 06-28-02 1
   RE: The BEST chips ever!! L82LIFE 06-28-02 2
 RE: The BEST chips ever!! Bebo 06-28-02 3
 RE: The BEST chips ever!! LadyT 06-28-02 4
 RE: The BEST chips ever!! Ronnet 06-28-02 5
 Utz PackMan 06-29-02 6
   RE: Utz Asrai 06-29-02 7
       RE: Utz PackMan 06-30-02 8
 RE: The BEST chips ever!! ELCinOhio 07-01-02 9
   RE: The BEST chips ever!! Ronnet 07-01-02 10
 RE: The BEST chips ever!! herekittykitty 07-01-02 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-28-02, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The BEST chips ever!!"
LAST EDITED ON 06-28-02 AT 03:44 PM (EST)

Sounds yummy!
I haven't tried them yet, but the Memphis Barbeque ones are really good too!

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-02, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The BEST chips ever!!"
Buggy- I bought some Memphis BBQ ones last weekend and they were really good! Haven't tried the California ones yet.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-02, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The BEST chips ever!!"
Ooh - just saw them in the vending machine! Will have to grab some Monday.

Friendly advice dispensed daily, courtesy of My superiority complex

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-02, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The BEST chips ever!!"
I love Ruffles sour cream and cheddar chips. I am not a lays person, sadly, but a Ruffles girl.

French onion dip is the best! Helluva good is as good as homemade dip.

*runs out to buy some*

Lady T-mean Uber b!tch

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-28-02, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The BEST chips ever!!"
Califronia Country Dill chips...

Sounds interesting. I must find these and give them a try.

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-29-02, 03:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Utz"
My favorite chips are the Utz Sour Cream & Onion. I fell in love with this chip when I lived in Baltimore, and they weren't widely distributed. Luckily, they are widely available now, so I can even get them here in NC. Ms. PackMan tries not to bring them into the house very often because she knows I can't resist them.

They also make a crab chip originally targeted at the Maryland and Eastern Shore markets, but I don't think those are very good at all.

PackMan

"When the only tool you own is a hammer, all problems begin to resemble a nail." - Abraham Maslow

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-02, 03:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Utz"
LAST EDITED ON 06-29-02 AT 04:11 AM (EST)

"They also make a crab chip"

Sshhh....keep it down Packman. I don't want Mr. Asrai to hear you. That's all I need, to drive across 4 states just to get those damned "crab chips!"

*Looky who I found while exploring the web!!*

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-30-02, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Utz"
>*Looky who I found while exploring
>the web!!*
>

Awesome! That strutting wolf is very dear to my heart. *hugs Asrai*

PackMan

"When the only tool you own is a hammer, all problems begin to resemble a nail." - Abraham Maslow

ELCinOhio 215 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-01-02, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ELCinOhio Click to send private message to ELCinOhio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The BEST chips ever!!"
Look- My first post on a board besides The Amazing Race Sucks! WOO HOO I have now crossed over...

Anyways isn't marketing great? I don't work for Lays, but I do marketing as a proffession. I have had both the California, and The Memphis chips. What is any different between the Memphis BBQ, and any other BBQ chips? NOTHING, but you people think it's new. God I love marketing.. HE HE..

And don't worry, I tend to fall marketing ploys myself, no one is immune!!!!

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-01-02, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The BEST chips ever!!"
>Look- My first post on a
>board besides The Amazing Race
>Sucks! WOO HOO I
>have now crossed over...

Hey ELCinOhio, welcome to OT!

herekittykitty 167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-01-02, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail herekittykitty Click to send private message to herekittykitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The BEST chips ever!!"
....wonder if they make catnip chips???

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •